Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Be a slute, ride a cowboy

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So I was thinking about the riding position when guys ask you to get on top, and do some actual work instead of laying there starfish taking the D…

I am not gonna lie and I do enjoy riding a cowboy as I think you need some confident to get up there and show off some skills… it screams Im gonna be a freaky-ass bitch…and I’ll give YOUR DICK the grinding of its life

My favourite is either placing my hand on his chest and doing the grinding motion in front while arching my back, but also the reverse cowgirl is a fave where you can show off some booty.

What about you girls?

And guys. Do you suggest riding or do the girls take initiative and ride away? Any dos and donts for us to study on?

Also, do you girls tire out after a bit? I have to say I find it on the bed to be more tiring than riding a guy on the floor , and my stamina can be improved but I’d say it’s a good way to do some squats and have some fun while at it (tho the next day… ofttt it feels like a full leg work out )

Follow cowgirl slutesss, I want your thoughts!!! X

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

over a year ago

*fellow not follow

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

I make up for skill with enthusiasm

By *ussexualMan
over a year ago

Brighton

I spent ages searching for the cowgirl slutess to follow

over a year ago

"I make up for skill with enthusiasm "

that also matters! None likes a sloppy girl

By *ebjonnsonMan
over a year ago

Maldon

"So I was thinking about the riding position when guys ask you to get on top, and do some actual work instead of laying there starfish taking the D…

I am not gonna lie and I do enjoy riding a cowboy as I think you need some confident to get up there and show off some skills… it screams Im gonna be a freaky-ass bitch…and I’ll give YOUR DICK the grinding of its life

My favourite is either placing my hand on his chest and doing the grinding motion in front while arching my back, but also the reverse cowgirl is a fave where you can show off some booty.

What about you girls?

And guys. Do you suggest riding or do the girls take initiative and ride away? Any dos and donts for us to study on?

Also, do you girls tire out after a bit? I have to say I find it on the bed to be more tiring than riding a guy on the floor , and my stamina can be improved but I’d say it’s a good way to do some squats and have some fun while at it (tho the next day… ofttt it feels like a full leg work out )

"

Marry me!

over a year ago

LOVE making guys cream from riding tho! Oh The joys when that happens

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 14/10/21 16:57:41]

over a year ago

"So I was thinking about the riding position when guys ask you to get on top, and do some actual work instead of laying there starfish taking the D…

What about you girls?

Marry me! "

Do you want my ring size ?

By *ebjonnsonMan
over a year ago

Maldon

What about you girls?

Marry me!

Do you want my ring size ? "

Thanks but I’ll just take a wild stab at it.

over a year ago

What about you girls?

Marry me!

Do you want my ring size ? "

I don't think he cares what size it is, as long as it's tight and available

over a year ago

Filthsssss

Go on need more opinion from either parties

Where are the cowgirls? Where are cowboys??

By *igJFromSAMan
over a year ago

Woking

"

"

They sometimes take the initiative, but if they don't and I need a breather it's easier to just pick them up and put them on top than asking.

And a forwards and backwards rocking motion is usually better than up and down, and it reduces the chance of popping out and having the girl come down hard on your dick, which is never fun.

over a year ago

I have two

Have them sit stright up and get on top and clasped my arms around the back off them

That way it’s not to hard for me to kiss them as I grind up and down them

Second one

I tuck my legs under there’s reverse and slide up and down that way

Give them a good birds eye view off they cock slide in and out my bum

over a year ago

I always make him cum with my hip action, when I ride him

over a year ago

"

They sometimes take the initiative, but if they don't and I need a breather it's easier to just pick them up and put them on top than asking.

And a forwards and backwards rocking motion is usually better than up and down, and it reduces the chance of popping out and having the girl come down hard on your dick, which is never fun. "

Forward and backward motion is the key.

I’ve crushed by mistake a few dicks cos of the up and down when they were going in too fast. Not fun

over a year ago

"I always make him cum with my hip action, when I ride him "

Cheeky minx

over a year ago

My 8 April 2021 video pritty much shows what the second one would look like

By *ensuallover1000Man
over a year ago

Somewhere In The Ether…

I just lay back and in my best Captain Birdseye voice, say, ‘All aboard me hearties.’

over a year ago

"I always make him cum with my hip action, when I ride him

Cheeky minx "

Cheeky little slutty minx you mean

over a year ago

"I just lay back and in my best Captain Birdseye voice, say, ‘All aboard me hearties.’ "

“Who lives in a pineapple under the seaaaa… “

Don’t know why that song came to minddd…

Im so rudeee

over a year ago

Love cowgirl but it is tiring. I enjoy being in control of the depth and speed and watching the pure enjoyment on their face knowing I can take it away. Love leaning down to kiss as they grab my bum or hips and let them have a little bit of control.

over a year ago

"Love cowgirl but it is tiring. I enjoy being in control of the depth and speed and watching the pure enjoyment on their face knowing I can take it away. Love leaning down to kiss as they grab my bum or hips and let them have a little bit of control."

Yes!! Do you finish them off that way?

It is tiring after a while. I find it if I’m hurting the next day, it means It was the best rodeo of their life!!

over a year ago

My ex used to do reverse cowgirl, she had a cracking ass so it was fantastic, she used to get me close to cumming then stop, sit up slowly so I could feel my cock pop out and then she would back up until her pussy was in my face and start sucking my cock as I licked her pussy, happy days

By *inky Biscuit DunkerMan
over a year ago

Gloucestershire

Don’t mind me. I’m just happily getting turned on by some of the comments

By *exyguy321Man
over a year ago

nottingham

I do like to ride a cock and sometimes just hold it there inside me then a bit of grind then still feel his cock throb

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

No

over a year ago

"Don’t mind me. I’m just happily getting turned on by some of the comments "

DITTTTyYYYY BASTddddddd

over a year ago

"Love cowgirl but it is tiring. I enjoy being in control of the depth and speed and watching the pure enjoyment on their face knowing I can take it away. Love leaning down to kiss as they grab my bum or hips and let them have a little bit of control.

Yes!! Do you finish them off that way?

It is tiring after a while. I find it if I’m hurting the next day, it means It was the best rodeo of their life!! "

Only if they've been good and done everything I've said

over a year ago

"No"

So explicative as always Ms Yas x

By *emorefridaCouple
over a year ago

La la land

I like both cowgirl and reverse cowgirl. Can find it tiring if I'm on my knees on a bed (have a bad knee) so tend to squat when that happens. I just like being in charge for a change until he starts pulling on my hips and then I strop lol

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

"No

So explicative as always Ms Yas x "

what was the question

over a year ago

"No

So explicative as always Ms Yas x what was the question "

Do you like riding and how do you like riding u naughty sluuuteee? X

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

"No

So explicative as always Ms Yas x what was the question

Do you like riding and how do you like riding u naughty sluuuteee? X "

No I'm closed up

over a year ago

One of my weaknesses if they know how to put in the work with hips

over a year ago

What about you girls?

"

Bit of a mishap when younger so hate the bouncing BUT love a good grind either way.... good to see the ass in reverse and maybe even slide a finger in

over a year ago

"One of my weaknesses if they know how to put in the work with hips "

It’s all about the hips and the grinding motion! Yoga is great for this

over a year ago

"

And a forwards and backwards rocking motion is usually better than up and down, and it reduces the chance of popping out and having the girl come down hard on your dick, which is never fun.

Forward and backward motion is the key.

I’ve crushed by mistake a few dicks cos of the up and down when they were going in too fast. Not fun "

Sounds perfect

By *inky Biscuit DunkerMan
over a year ago

Gloucestershire

"I like both cowgirl and reverse cowgirl. Can find it tiring if I'm on my knees on a bed (have a bad knee) so tend to squat when that happens. I just like being in charge for a change until he starts pulling on my hips and then I strop lol "

Haha see that’s what I like. It’s great when she first takes control but after a while, I like to take some of the control back

over a year ago

"I like both cowgirl and reverse cowgirl. Can find it tiring if I'm on my knees on a bed (have a bad knee) so tend to squat when that happens. I just like being in charge for a change until he starts pulling on my hips and then I strop lol

Haha see that’s what I like. It’s great when she first takes control but after a while, I like to take some of the control back"

Sooooo greedy!!!!!

You get what you get given sir

over a year ago

"I like both cowgirl and reverse cowgirl. Can find it tiring if I'm on my knees on a bed (have a bad knee) so tend to squat when that happens. I just like being in charge for a change until he starts pulling on my hips and then I strop lol

Haha see that’s what I like. It’s great when she first takes control but after a while, I like to take some of the control back"

This

By *uxom redCouple
over a year ago

Shrewsbury

I go till my hip gives up!

over a year ago

I’m more of the squat on top, while I have one hand around the neck and I’m thrusting from underneath, I’m not very good at letting the woman do the work

By *emorefridaCouple
over a year ago

La la land

This is exactly what M does cheeky git. Does tend to make me go faster to wind him up

over a year ago

I love doing it. And just as they get real close slowing it down and making them wait for me to up the pace again bring to them to climax. And you're right it is tiring on the legs and like doing squats. But it's well worth the effort. Being able to pin them facing front and looking them in the eye while you do it and smiling mischievously when you slow down. Addictive. Though reverse has an advantage when you have spare hand.

over a year ago

"I love doing it. And just as they get real close slowing it down and making them wait for me to up the pace again bring to them to climax. And you're right it is tiring on the legs and like doing squats. But it's well worth the effort. Being able to pin them facing front and looking them in the eye while you do it and smiling mischievously when you slow down. Addictive. Though reverse has an advantage when you have spare hand. "

This is a fantastic response :

over a year ago

"I love doing it. And just as they get real close slowing it down and making them wait for me to up the pace again bring to them to climax. And you're right it is tiring on the legs and like doing squats. But it's well worth the effort. Being able to pin them facing front and looking them in the eye while you do it and smiling mischievously when you slow down. Addictive. Though reverse has an advantage when you have spare hand. "

So addictive especially when you know the feeling they experience of pussy cup suctioning their dick is just too much for them to handle

By *estcountryDadBodMan
over a year ago

Exeter

If you want to hop on and ride this stallion be my guess! I love it!

I can stare at your face, suck on the tits and spank ya arse!

Underrated position for me!

Yeeeeehaw

over a year ago

I always encourage a lady to try cowgirl, and reverse cowgirl too, as I like to see her let herself go and dictate the pace for a while. I've never had one initiate it though, must be all too shy?

By *evebal12Man
over a year ago

Canary Wharf

"I always make him cum with my hip action, when I ride him "

Lucky him!!

By *herry OnatopWoman
over a year ago

Just over there

I like reverse better, it gives easy access to his balls too, I do like to play with a nutsack

It is the control, knowing I can just stop him in an instant, back myself up and take his mouth too

over a year ago

Enjoy many positions incl. the cowgirl position, since we gurls tend to have more control and can dictate the rhythm, pace and depth of penetration. I also, find my legs can tire more so when on bed as opposed to floor, and find leaning forward, using hands to support posture when grinding by holding the sides or chest helps make position a lot more comfortable. Both front and reverse are great...

Post new Message to Thread