Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Dog lovers

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I would love to get in touch with fellow dog lovers wish I could put a pic of my boy on here but it won't let me.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

You can add them directly to a message from my memory. I’ve been three years without my boy so it may have changed

By *luebell888Woman
over a year ago

Glasgowish

"I would love to get in touch with fellow dog lovers wish I could put a pic of my boy on here but it won't let me. "

What breed of dog is he?.

over a year ago

"I would love to get in touch with fellow dog lovers wish I could put a pic of my boy on here but it won't let me.

What breed of dog is he?."

He's a British bulldog

over a year ago

"You can add them directly to a message from my memory. I’ve been three years without my boy so it may have changed"
Yes I tried to save it to my profile but never mind if anyone wants to see just ask

over a year ago

"You can add them directly to a message from my memory. I’ve been three years without my boy so it may have changed Yes I tried to save it to my profile but never mind if anyone wants to see just ask"

Yeah they definitely won’t allow a dog photo. Maybe if you were in the photo with the dog but not alone. Also I love a mushy bulldog

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

Dog lover here and glad to know there are others.

By *luebell888Woman
over a year ago

Glasgowish

My 14yr old golden retriever was put to sleep 3weeks ago and I am still heartbroken. Got my lovely black cockapoo here still who I adore.

over a year ago

Huge dog lover, can't imagine my life without one now. I've often swapped dog pictures here privately.

over a year ago

Dog lover here, which breed matters not. Would be lost without my furry little friends

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"Dog lover here, which breed matters not. Would be lost without my furry little friends "

You are right that the breed matters not but I do have a preference for a larger dog.

over a year ago

I have a rescue terrier of indeterminate breed. I came home to find him in a red penguin jumper. 17yo concerned that "he was chilly".

over a year ago

"Dog lover here, which breed matters not. Would be lost without my furry little friends

You are right that the breed matters not but I do have a preference for a larger dog."

I grew up with working dogs/breeds of different sizes, I have grown very fond of smaller breeds over the years.

By *andyfloss2000Woman
over a year ago

ashford

I send pics of mine in direct messages I have a spaniel and a lab x

over a year ago

"I have a rescue terrier of indeterminate breed. I came home to find him in a red penguin jumper. 17yo concerned that "he was chilly".

"

That’s so cute . Mine hates having his jumper on, he always looks mortified.

over a year ago

"I have a rescue terrier of indeterminate breed. I came home to find him in a red penguin jumper. 17yo concerned that "he was chilly".

That’s so cute . Mine hates having his jumper on, he always looks mortified."

Um, mine looks mortified too. But he is a ridiculously cold dog so has a wardrobe of knits.

By *orfun8181Man
over a year ago

Bedford

I too love my Dog. I have a Chihuahua

Post new Message to Thread