Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Forgiveness

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Do you find it hard to forgive?

I am struggling with a major issue at the moment and can't seem to forget and forgive

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

In the initial period, yes.

I do, in general, forgive though

That said, I rarely forget !

By *ourbonKissMan
over a year ago

a land up north..... of leicester

I'm the same as Bussy, that saying I think I'm pretty unemotional anyway.

over a year ago

At the time i am hurt and hate and after a time it turn to feeling sorry .. I forgive some but never forget if it hurt me.

over a year ago

"Do you find it hard to forgive?

I am struggling with a major issue at the moment and can't seem to forget and forgive "

Aww hope you are ok, it isn't easy when something in life is thrown at you, especially unsuspected.

Forgiveness can take time, and is a healing process, but to forget and move on is even harder.

Depending on what it is of course, I will forgive misdemeanours but whether I will forget is another thing.

By *ub bbwWoman
over a year ago

oldbury

I used to find it easy but lately have struggled I think its because its the same person I have been too forgiving with. Now I struggle to forgive and will never forget

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

I find it easier to forgive other people than I do to forgive myself for stuff that I have done. saying that I don't forget things in a hurry

over a year ago

I'm pretty easy going and can forgive things, as hey I make mistakes too.

I tend to see how we can learn from a situation and move on. I.don't think you ever forget things, but you learn to bury them in a place they can't hurt you anymore.

By *etillanteWoman
over a year ago

I will forgive, but I never forget.

As someone once said about me I'm a good friend but a lousy enemy.

over a year ago

I will forgive, for the sake of harmony, bit I never forget and none gets a third chance if they muck up a second time

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

I forgive minor demeanours easily, bigger events only when I feel that the person is genuinely sorry. I give people second chances, sometimes even a third chance. However, if they failed on the third time it usually means I withdraw from the friendship. I dont have enemies for that reason that I simply withdraw from them.

over a year ago

"Do you find it hard to forgive?

I am struggling with a major issue at the moment and can't seem to forget and forgive "

No not if I figure they deserve forgiveness but if I dont I blank them out of my life. I have a couple of mates though who once pissed off they don't even consider forgiveness. It all depends on the crime though and some people dont deserve it.

over a year ago

I will forgive certain things but it takes time and depends on the intent and the malice involved.

I'm not a malicious person so I'm not into all this revenge malarky, I just withdraw from them.

I don't really forget though

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Its hard for me too answer, it depends on the crime. people that are close to me dont do anything wrong, yes may have a little tiff not speak for a couple of days then make up. But if someone has full blown pissed me off then i just eradicate them from my life and dont give them a second thought.

However, if people hadnt forgiven me for things ive done i wouldnt be here now

Post new Message to Thread