Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Odd fantasies...

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I've always wanted to meet and fuck a stranger in a hotel room but without saying a word to each other, or pay for sex, but not with a prostitute if that makes sense... like a straight up business deal lol. Anybody else with some weird or creative fantasies?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *alentTeaseMan
over a year ago

Birmingham

"I've always wanted to meet and fuck a stranger in a hotel room but without saying a word to each other, or pay for sex, but not with a prostitute if that makes sense... like a straight up business deal lol. Anybody else with some weird or creative fantasies? "

I would like to not have to read terrible posts like yours for 24 hours.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

How would you pay for sex without it being prostitution?

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

"How would you pay for sex without it being prostitution? "

I think he wasn't paying for sex, it was a sexual transaction

over a year ago

"I've always wanted to meet and fuck a stranger in a hotel room but without saying a word to each other, or pay for sex, but not with a prostitute if that makes sense... like a straight up business deal lol. Anybody else with some weird or creative fantasies?

I would like to not have to read terrible posts like yours for 24 hours. "

Hey, why the rudeness?

over a year ago

Hmmm creative fantasies....

How about a lady dresses up as Mr Blobby, but with the bottom cut out. Then you can ride her from behind while she says "Blobby blobby blobby!"

over a year ago

"How would you pay for sex without it being prostitution?

I think he wasn't paying for sex, it was a sexual transaction "

Ahh like the time I met that guy and shagged him and he gave me a large scotch egg, multipack of wispas, steak McCoys and a banana yazoo milkshake?

over a year ago

"I've always wanted to meet and fuck a stranger in a hotel room but without saying a word to each other, or pay for sex, but not with a prostitute if that makes sense... like a straight up business deal lol. Anybody else with some weird or creative fantasies?

How are those window in that glass house?

By *offiaCoolWoman
over a year ago

Kidsgrove

Ahh like the time I met that guy and shagged him and he gave me a large scotch egg, multipack of wispas, steak McCoys and a banana yazoo milkshake? "

You were robbed. No cake

over a year ago

Or how about this? 1 lady dresses up as Tina Turner in that Mad Max Thunderdome outfit. Then she ushers 2 men into an arena made from rusty metal. She clangs the door shut behind em and announces: "2 men enter, 1 man leaves."

The 2 men then have to wrestle until 1 has been submitted. The winner then gets to shag the lady in the Tina Turner Mad Max Thunderdome outfit while she sings "We don't need another hero!"

over a year ago

Brilliant response mate, these forums need more people with that kind of devastating wit, have you ever tried Stand Up?

By *offiaCoolWoman
over a year ago

Kidsgrove

"Or how about this? 1 lady dresses up as Tina Turner in that Mad Max Thunderdome outfit. Then she ushers 2 men into an arena made from rusty metal. She clangs the door shut behind em and announces: "2 men enter, 1 man leaves."

The 2 men then have to wrestle until 1 has been submitted. The winner then gets to shag the lady in the Tina Turner Mad Max Thunderdome outfit while she sings "We don't need another hero!""

Are you to be one of those men ?

By *amie HantsWoman
over a year ago

Atlantis

"Or how about this? 1 lady dresses up as Tina Turner in that Mad Max Thunderdome outfit. Then she ushers 2 men into an arena made from rusty metal. She clangs the door shut behind em and announces: "2 men enter, 1 man leaves."

The 2 men then have to wrestle until 1 has been submitted. The winner then gets to shag the lady in the Tina Turner Mad Max Thunderdome outfit while she sings "We don't need another hero!""

I’ve seen that guy! He posts all the time. Grapple Fun I think it is

over a year ago

That would be an awesome remake to be fair....

over a year ago

Ahh like the time I met that guy and shagged him and he gave me a large scotch egg, multipack of wispas, steak McCoys and a banana yazoo milkshake? "

I'd say you were well worth the meal deal to be fair. I doubt he regrets his decision

over a year ago

The 2 men then have to wrestle until 1 has been submitted. The winner then gets to shag the lady in the Tina Turner Mad Max Thunderdome outfit while she sings "We don't need another hero!"

Are you to be one of those men ?"

Nah my fantasy would be way more normal. Maybe as follows:

Me and another guy dress up as stormtroopers and rescue a woman dressed as princess Leia from a dungeon.

When he find her, she's writhing about. We think she's been shot, but she's actually just really horny. so she asks us to spitroast her.

As get busy, me in her mouth and him riding her from behind. Then she turns and looks back at the other guy shagging her from behind and announces, "aren't you a little short to be a stormtrooper?"

The other guy storms off in the huff. And I have to shag Leia all on my own.

Just a normal fantasy, eh?

over a year ago

I think he wasn't paying for sex, it was a sexual transaction "

Exactly, I could of worded it better to be fair. More like an abuse of power or privilege thing I guess, but consensual

over a year ago

I have a slight medical fetish. I have vaginal speculums and like guys to pretend they’re giving me an inappropriate vaginal exam, hand that rocks the cradle style!

I also like to pretend I’m a urologist and do Willy and prostate exams. Even bought myself a proper white doctors coat.

By *offiaCoolWoman
over a year ago

Kidsgrove

"I have a slight medical fetish. I have vaginal speculums and like guys to pretend they’re giving me an inappropriate vaginal exam, hand that rocks the cradle style!

I also like to pretend I’m a urologist and do Willy and prostate exams. Even bought myself a proper white doctors coat. "

Prepare for inbox meltdown

over a year ago

Are you to be one of those men ?

Nah my fantasy would be way more normal. Maybe as follows:

Me and another guy dress up as stormtroopers and rescue a woman dressed as princess Leia from a dungeon.

When he find her, she's writhing about. We think she's been shot, but she's actually just really horny. so she asks us to spitroast her.

As get busy, me in her mouth and him riding her from behind. Then she turns and looks back at the other guy shagging her from behind and announces, "aren't you a little short to be a stormtrooper?"

The other guy storms off in the huff. And I have to shag Leia all on my own.

Just a normal fantasy, eh?"

Haha, exactly, that's quality.

over a year ago

(Sorry I'll stop hijacking the thread now and let people post actual fantasies. I was just in a daft mood.)

By *offiaCoolWoman
over a year ago

Kidsgrove

"(Sorry I'll stop hijacking the thread now and let people post actual fantasies. I was just in a daft mood.)"

You are in the right place for posting daftness

over a year ago

"I have a slight medical fetish. I have vaginal speculums and like guys to pretend they’re giving me an inappropriate vaginal exam, hand that rocks the cradle style!

I also like to pretend I’m a urologist and do Willy and prostate exams. Even bought myself a proper white doctors coat. "

That's exactly what I'm talking about lol, young me saw that film at the Cinema, I've never forgotten that scene where he slips his glove off, creepy fuck... and when she goes nuts in the toilet cubical. Funny what sticks with you

over a year ago

"(Sorry I'll stop hijacking the thread now and let people post actual fantasies. I was just in a daft mood.)"

Behave, that princess Leia one is the one you lay awake at night thinking of, especially when she tells the storm trooper to fuck off so you can fuck her properly lol

over a year ago

Cum walk

You blow a guy in a public toilet or something at a shopping center or something and have him cum on your face you don’t clean it up you processed to do a walk off shame type thing though the shopping center with his cum dripping from your face

Post new Message to Thread