Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

The day your parents

Jump to newest

By *yron69 OP   Man
over a year ago

Fareham

Probably saved you from future certain death.

When I got whalloped for playing on our local train station and mentioning my mate crossed the live rail.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

When my sister and I were playing on a dodgy rope swing across the river.

We got smacked for that.

To wind our father up, we still sing ‘the River’ by Bruce Springsteen to him

Kinda triggering on account of the memory AND our shite singing voices.

over a year ago

When I jumped off the garage roof and almost landed on a garden cane stuck in the ground.

Got a smacked arse but I didn't do it again

over a year ago

Bernados kid !

By *ornynorfolkguyMan
over a year ago

North Norfolk

Pogo sticking onto a skateboard without landing on my tushy was a favourite of mine. One of them had to go, I remember dad saying we’re not close enough to a hospital if you crack your head open

By *rincess peachWoman
over a year ago

shits creek

Well they didn't did they. They had me which means in fact, they made sure I'm gonna die coz if I was never born in the first place I'd never be facing death.

Other than that, I don't recall anything, if anything the actions of my mother and her being emotionally unavailable led me to make some really fucking risky decisions

over a year ago

God, my sister and I got up to all sorts of mischief. We used to spend the money for our self-defence classes on treats at the local cafe. And then our parents would ask to see our karate moves, and we’d be like ‘HAAA, YAAA’ , leaping around the living room, doing our fake Mister Miyagi inspired karate chops

By *yron69 OP   Man
over a year ago

Fareham

"Well they didn't did they. They had me which means in fact, they made sure I'm gonna die coz if I was never born in the first place I'd never be facing death.

Other than that, I don't recall anything, if anything the actions of my mother and her being emotionally unavailable led me to make some really fucking risky decisions "

Thanks for sharing.

By *yron69 OP   Man
over a year ago

Fareham

"God, my sister and I got up to all sorts of mischief. We used to spend the money for our self-defence classes on treats at the local cafe. And then our parents would ask to see our karate moves, and we’d be like ‘HAAA, YAAA’ , leaping around the living room, doing our fake Mister Miyagi inspired karate chops "

Sounded fun x

Post new Message to Thread