Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

How much part does alcohol.....

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

OR those other unnamed substances have to do with you becoming free enough to have sex?

(Of course certain things cannot be made known on here)

(By you)

Yet it has been my general observation over the years (so that I have formed a kind of idea) the people of the UK just cannot do (it) without assistance from either of them.

Why is that?

I'm thinking of life outside of fab mainly..but there may be crossover?

Enter the stage AND prove me wrong!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I prefer to be sober.

over a year ago

I don't drink or do anything else. I will have a drink socially on occasion or when I go to a club. But I much prefer to sober when it comes to sex. So I'm guessing I'm proving you wrong.

over a year ago

None.

over a year ago

I never do "d*unken sex" but I can have had a drink...do prefer to be sober and have any play meets to be the same, I'd never play with anyone I thought had had too much.

As for anything else that's a big NO never

Have come across many who need a drink though which I find quite strange...each to their own I suppose

Jane

By *entative_steps7781Couple
over a year ago

Home

I (MJ) am completely tee-total, so alcohol and other substances play no part in me having sex.

For others,alcohol helps to make them feel more confident and lower their inhibitions, which is fine. But there comes a point, especially as a non drinker where I would be put off from playing with them.

over a year ago

I don’t mind either to be fair

By *atnip make me purrWoman
over a year ago

Reading

None whatsoever.

By *atricia ParnelWoman
over a year ago

In a town full of colours

None of them, my inhibitions are perfectly fine as they are

over a year ago

I rarely drink and never would on a meet let alone take anything else.

I have few inhibitions anyway and have yet to meet someone that’s actually challenged them enough for me to say no

over a year ago

We take it in turns to have a drink when we go out to "play" so either if us can be sober.... in fact I much prefer to not drink to enjoy the experience at its fullest! Sorry to disprove the theory!

By *ealitybitesMan
over a year ago

Belfast

I'm a life long teetotaler and therefore never tasted alcohol so I wouldn't know why others would choose to use it to enhance their sex life.

over a year ago

"I (MJ) am completely tee-total, so alcohol and other substances play no part in me having sex.

For others,alcohol helps to make them feel more confident and lower their inhibitions, which is fine. But there comes a point, especially as a non drinker where I would be put off from playing with them.

"

It may lower THEIR inhibitions but that thing about being seduced by someone a bit too *pissed is not the most pleasant.

over a year ago

I do drink alcohol socially at times on a take it or leave it basis.

By *entative_steps7781Couple
over a year ago

Home

"I (MJ) am completely tee-total, so alcohol and other substances play no part in me having sex.

It may lower THEIR inhibitions but that thing about being seduced by someone a bit too *pissed is not the most pleasant."

Completely agree, nothing worse than someone who has had too much to drink and doesn't respect/read subtle "no thanks" signs. At that point being blunt us the way to go!!

over a year ago

It may lower THEIR inhibitions but that thing about being seduced by someone a bit too *pissed is not the most pleasant."

Thankfully that has not happened to me on here.

On here I would be more interested to understand who uses it as a build up or loosener.

I know that in the general outside social scene alcohol is a big part of it.

Some other substances too.

Do you think it's a bit too much?

By *oobyHotwifeWoman
over a year ago

Thurrock

I never have sex if I've had a drink, alcohol just makes me sleepy & ive never touched drugs

I only have sex sober

over a year ago

I usually drive to and from meeting so are cold stone sober for the whole of the sex. I can even strip down naked in daylight and not blink an eye

I do like staying over and getting a bit tipsy if I can, but I am generally going to be feeling a bit unwell and past my best by morning. I would need to feel comfortable with you for that exposure.

over a year ago

"I usually drive to and from meeting so are cold stone sober for the whole of the sex. I can even strip down naked in daylight and not blink an eye

I do like staying over and getting a bit tipsy if I can, but I am generally going to be feeling a bit unwell and past my best by morning. I would need to feel comfortable with you for that exposure. "

I like that answer that (chuckle) I could probably handle.

The possible hangover (chuckle) I would leave with you.

For me it's partly can we still make decent or interesting conversation whilst having a drink through that period.

By *rincess peachWoman
over a year ago

shits creek

Outside of fab, yeah, in my younger days when I'd go regular clubbing and pull on a night out.

I rarely drink these days tho, I don't like how it feels. I can go from feeling sound to monged and pukey

By *EAT..85Woman
over a year ago

Nottingham

I barely drink. I believe if you need to drink to have sex then you shouldn't be having it. My youth was full of d*unken sex and faceless people because I thought it gave me confidence. Hindsight is a great thing

over a year ago

If I'm at a club I don't drink. I like to take full responsibility for all my bad decisions ;-p

over a year ago

"If I'm at a club I don't drink. I like to take full responsibility for all my bad decisions ;-p"
I like that, and I'm with you..full responsibility!

By *eyond PurityCouple
over a year ago

Lincolnshire

I'd describe us both as light sociable drinkers.

We may have one or two drinks early on, then you'll usually see us on fruit juice, or water.

We much prefer to remember every detail and need no Dutch courage.

C

over a year ago

"I barely drink. I believe if you need to drink to have sex then you shouldn't be having it. My youth was full of d*unken sex and faceless people because I thought it gave me confidence. Hindsight is a great thing "
To you and the friend above you I really appreciate that input.

over a year ago

"Outside of fab, yeah, in my younger days when I'd go regular clubbing and pull on a night out.

I rarely drink these days tho, I don't like how it feels. I can go from feeling sound to monged and pukey "

I have had two hangovers in my life..truly seemed worse than death!

over a year ago

"I never have sex if I've had a drink, alcohol just makes me sleepy & ive never touched drugs

I only have sex sober "

That last sentence is impressive.

over a year ago

"None of them, my inhibitions are perfectly fine as they are "

By *irthandgirthMan
over a year ago

Camberley occasionally doncaster

"OR those other unnamed substances have to do with you becoming free enough to have sex?

(By you)

Yet it has been my general observation over the years (so that I have formed a kind of idea) the people of the UK just cannot do (it) without assistance from either of them.

Why is that?

"

I'm far too controlled. I want to be sober. I prefer my partner to be sober. Without being sober is everything 100% consensual? This concerns me a little. If we are doing breath play then any impairment is a definite no.

By *urious EyesMan
over a year ago

dublin

I prefer hungover sex

over a year ago

"I don’t mind either to be fair "
I acknowledge your contribution.

over a year ago

"OR those other unnamed substances have to do with you becoming free enough to have sex?

(By you)

Why is that?

I'm far too controlled. I want to be sober. I prefer my partner to be sober. Without being sober is everything 100% consensual? This concerns me a little. If we are doing breath play then any impairment is a definite no."

If you could get your other half to read through this thread..that could be a simple start?

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Zero. Never touched unnamed substances, am less likely to engage in sexual activity with alcohol in my system

over a year ago

"Zero. Never touched unnamed substances, am less likely to engage in sexual activity with alcohol in my system"
Why are you less likely to engage in that activity?

over a year ago

I mostly don't drink when I'm meeting guys from here because it's nearly always in a hotel and I'm driving. Club nights are slightly different and I will have a drink but that's more of a whole night out experience rather than just a sexy time experience. So no. Completely not necessary.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 13/10/21 18:38:15]

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"Zero. Never touched unnamed substances, am less likely to engage in sexual activity with alcohol in my system Why are you less likely to engage in that activity?"

Because I like to be in control of my faculties

over a year ago

"Zero. Never touched unnamed substances, am less likely to engage in sexual activity with alcohol in my system Why are you less likely to engage in that activity?

Because I like to be in control of my faculties"

So do I.

over a year ago

"Zero. Never touched unnamed substances, am less likely to engage in sexual activity with alcohol in my system Why are you less likely to engage in that activity?

Because I like to be in control of my faculties So do I...but mostly before any sexual activity..I don't mind a drink at the right time."

over a year ago

Because I like to be in control of my faculties So do I...but mostly before any sexual activity..I don't mind a drink at the right time."

That sounds strange!

Having a drink..yes..but not letting the drink influence me in regretful ways.

By *isAdventure69Woman
over a year ago

Hampshire

None , I often drive to parties and clubs and need to make my way back and therefore stick to coffee or soft drinks.

I’m not adverse to drinking some wine if I’m at home or staying the night but it has no bearing on my confidence.

over a year ago

"None , I often drive to parties and clubs and need to make my way back and therefore stick to coffee or soft drinks.

I’m not adverse to drinking some wine if I’m at home or staying the night but it has no bearing on my confidence.

"

Confidence is good.

over a year ago

Always sober... Wine after play

over a year ago

None x I don’t need to drink to get disinhibited and get dirty x all I need is a good connection with a fitty … and there the sluteeee mode comes in x

I do have a social drink but it’s just as it is x not as Dutch courage

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

No part at all, I am clean living

over a year ago

Non at all, I don't really drink unless it's a social engagement and don't do drugs, I wouldent play whilst intoxicated unless it was someone I knew well or was in a relationship with

over a year ago

I've met a few lads on here and have had a disappointing time as a result of "sniff dick"

I don't meet guys that want HnH fun but not adverse to giving the occasional herbal enhanced BJ. "You smoke as I ch0ke" kind of thing ;-p .

over a year ago

"Non at all, I don't really drink unless it's a social engagement and don't do drugs, I wouldent play whilst intoxicated unless it was someone I knew well or was in a relationship with "
I get that.

over a year ago

"I've met a few lads on here and have had a disappointing time as a result of "sniff dick"

I don't meet guys that want HnH fun but not adverse to giving the occasional herbal enhanced BJ. "You smoke as I ch0ke" kind of thing ;-p . "

Thanks for input..the genuine humour too!

over a year ago

"None x I don’t need to drink to get disinhibited and get dirty x all I need is a good connection with a fitty … and there the sluteeee mode comes in x

I do have a social drink but it’s just as it is x not as Dutch courage "

over a year ago

"Always sober... Wine after play "
Because it is more wise for you to do so?

By *oeBeansMan
over a year ago

Derby

I don't drink at all so it's never played a part in my sex life, although it can play a part in other social settings which is why I think clubs put me off a bit.

By *orraine999Woman
over a year ago

Somewhere

Always sober…

over a year ago

"Always sober... Wine after play Because it is more wise for you to do so?"

Well in fairness i dont drink much.. But when giving power to someone you need to know what you are agreeing to.. I imagine most D/s play sober (I certainly wouldn't play with anyone who was d*unk.. It would be too risky /potentially dangerous)

over a year ago

"I don't drink at all so it's never played a part in my sex life, although it can play a part in other social settings which is why I think clubs put me off a bit."
I'm not really a fan of pubs as a place of social interaction is it the fact that I'm not a big time drinker or something else?

By *.L.0460.Woman
over a year ago

Bognor Regis

Always completely sober. I prefer to have my wits about me & I find it easier to climax when sober

over a year ago

"Always sober... Wine after play Because it is more wise for you to do so?

Well in fairness i dont drink much.. But when giving power to someone you need to know what you are agreeing to.. I imagine most D/s play sober (I certainly wouldn't play with anyone who was d*unk.. It would be too risky /potentially dangerous) "

Because I know you a little I knew your answer would be on point!

over a year ago

"Always completely sober. I prefer to have my wits about me & I find it easier to climax when sober "
You know your own body and what it wants.

over a year ago

"Always sober… "
Don't have to boast so much!

By *ockosaurusMan
over a year ago

Warwick

None.

It's better without.

over a year ago

I don't need it for sex as such but if I'm nervous abd trying something new I find it calms me down and helps my confidence.

over a year ago

"I don't need it for sex as such but if I'm nervous abd trying something new I find it calms me down and helps my confidence."
Much thanks for your straight talk.

By *2000ManMan
over a year ago

Worthing

I don't drink. Neither would I get involved with anyone under the influence to an extent it showed in their behavior.

over a year ago

"I don't drink. Neither would I get involved with anyone under the influence to an extent it showed in their behavior."
That's an interesting way of putting it.

over a year ago

"I mostly don't drink when I'm meeting guys from here because it's nearly always in a hotel and I'm driving. Club nights are slightly different and I will have a drink but that's more of a whole night out experience rather than just a sexy time experience. So no. Completely not necessary. "
I get

the whole night out club thing experience,

it usually has a nice pace to it.

By *ily WhiteWoman
over a year ago

?

Unless I'm seeing someone regularly or in a relationship, it's always been sober (me and them)...and even then it's only a cocktail or glass of wine with dinner.

I actively dislike alcohol on meets, and it's one of the main reasons that I generally avoid clubs...I would happily pay more/travel further to go to a club with a zero alcohol policy.

over a year ago

None find my senses do not need anything to help me apart from sexy women banter a good laugh and one willing to do cowgirl

over a year ago

"Unless I'm seeing someone regularly or in a relationship, it's always been sober (me and them)...and even then it's only a cocktail or glass of wine with dinner.

I actively dislike alcohol on meets, and it's one of the main reasons that I generally avoid clubs...I would happily pay more/travel further to go to a club with a zero alcohol policy. "

So you feel quite passionate about it.

over a year ago

"None find my senses do not need anything to help me apart from sexy women banter a good laugh and one willing to do cowgirl "
I wish you well.

By *ormerWelshcouple2020Man
over a year ago

Stourbridge

(By you)

Why is that?

"

We never drink on a meet. Full stop.

over a year ago

"I don't drink at all so it's never played a part in my sex life, although it can play a part in other social settings which is why I think clubs put me off a bit."
The power of alcohol to drive people away from social settings?

over a year ago

(By you)

Why is that?

We never drink on a meet. Full stop. "

Emphatic.

Post new Message to Thread