Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Men - will you fuck 'anyone'?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So I was having a chat with a male friend about hooking up. He said that men would ultimately have sex with anyone, if they were horny and they couldn't find someone they were attracted to. Said it was evolution - the need to 'sow the seed'.

I said, surely not, I wouldn't ever do that! He then said that's because I'm a woman, and women in evolution terms don't feel this same need as we are the ones impregnated, so to us it's more important that the guy is fit/strong/better than other men as we'd be raising the baby and so we'd want strong genetic 'seed' inside us.

So I'm just curious, do you think there's any truth to this? The evolutionary bit makes sense, but does it really translate into human behaviour in this way? Will men fuck anyone, even if an attraction is lacking?

X

(closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately

By *ex HolesMan
over a year ago

Up North

Yes

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Most men would lol

Anything to get their dick wet

Reply privately

By *otMe66Man
over a year ago

Terra Firma

"So I was having a chat with a male friend about hooking up. He said that men would ultimately have sex with anyone, if they were horny and they couldn't find someone they were attracted to. Said it was evolution - the need to 'sow the seed'.

I said, surely not, I wouldn't ever do that! He then said that's because I'm a woman, and women in evolution terms don't feel this same need as we are the ones impregnated, so to us it's more important that the guy is fit/strong/better than other men as we'd be raising the baby and so we'd want strong genetic 'seed' inside us.

So I'm just curious, do you think there's any truth to this? The evolutionary bit makes sense, but does it really translate into human behaviour in this way? Will men fuck anyone, even if an attraction is lacking?

X

"

It is a no from me... I need to be attracted physically and mentally or I have no interest in sex

Reply privately

By *ames5169Man
over a year ago

Birmingham

Personally I need an attraction to even consider it xxx what’s the point otherwise xx I’d rather masturbate than have sex with someone who didn’t get my juices flowing xxxx

Reply privately

By *hunky GentMan
over a year ago

Maldon and Peterborough

Depends if she can cook lasagne and has blue underwear.

Reply privately

By *hilloutMan
over a year ago

All over the place! Northwesr, , Southwest

Absolutely not.

I've turned down numerous advances in the past because I did not fancy the person and there was no attraction. Some took it well, others....not so well.

I don't support that theory of any hole is a goal and believe most men don't either.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Yes men go with me

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Depends if she can cook lasagne and has blue underwear. "

I do both. Just saying

Reply privately

By *emorefridaCouple
over a year ago

La la land

Nah I know M would rather rip his cock off than fuck his ex. Think it's a bit of a myth that men would shag anyone. They may have a larger range of people they would fuck but it still exists.

Reply privately

over a year ago

God no! I mean, can’t get it up if I’m not attracted to them for starters! There’s a difference between being horny and being desperate! If their teeth look like a marching platoon of sugar puffs with half the squad missing, they’re stinking and the house looks like a local landfill (I do look at the background in people photos whether here or on dating sites), then it’d be a swift no from me!

Reply privately

By *hunky GentMan
over a year ago

Maldon and Peterborough

"Depends if she can cook lasagne and has blue underwear.

I do both. Just saying"

Taxi to Southampton please.

Reply privately

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

No they won't

They have feelings

Reply privately

over a year ago

No from me, I like to get to know someone first

Reply privately

By *aria_dreamgirlTV/TS
over a year ago

stockport

Absolute rubbish

Reply privately

over a year ago

Hope so, that takes me one step closer to sleeping with Tom Hardy

Reply privately

By *aseMan
over a year ago

Gourock

Nope....Need to be attracted

Reply privately

over a year ago

"So I was having a chat with a male friend about hooking up. He said that men would ultimately have sex with anyone, if they were horny and they couldn't find someone they were attracted to. Said it was evolution - the need to 'sow the seed'.

X

"

Nope

Reply privately

By *umslaveTV/TS
over a year ago

Sheffield

I get a lot of interest from straight men who epitomise the "any hole's a goal" philosophy. I am sympathetic though. I often feel the same way

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Yes"

I know where to come Rex.

Reply privately

By *ugbydadMan
over a year ago

anywhere

No. Not any woman! I do have some (not A lot) standards.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Absolutely not.

I've turned down numerous advances in the past because I did not fancy the person and there was no attraction. Some took it well, others....not so well.

I don't support that theory of any hole is a goal and believe most men don't either."

See that's what I thought, but he and the two men sat with him both agreed with his statement. It made me question myself, I'm glad to hear some men disagree!

Reply privately

over a year ago

No, I won’t. I need to like somebody as a starter and then see if there’s more.

Reply privately

over a year ago

On fab yes ....lol...so hell bent on been verified theyll theyll stick it anywhere...lol

Reply privately

By *unWelshcouple84Couple
over a year ago

Cardiff

No, I won't do anything that walks. We are more than just our Willie's

Reply privately

over a year ago

Nope, I’m very fussy

Reply privately

By *ouple in LancashireCouple
over a year ago

in Lancashire

As a much younger man totally yes, tbh now the seed sowing is long done then totally no..

Reply privately

By *estcountryDadBodMan
over a year ago

Exeter

Nope. Not how it works for me….

Reply privately

over a year ago

Wow what a conversation

I would tentatively agree to some extent that there is still something there about females being attracted to someone who in essence is ‘provider’ whether that is in physical or even a mental capacity but I’m happy to be corrected on this.

Form my personal POV, who is naturally selective, it’s about balance for me. I know who I am, I know my strengths, vulnerabilities and weaknesses. To me a perfect partner is someone who balances that out while not changing a thing about me, while at the same time be completely irresistible sexually.

I personally don’t have an desire to ‘sow my seed’ in anyone. I think that evolution has moved on for many people in this aspect

Reply privately

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

What about woman

Poor men get a bad name

Reply privately

By *ulkuriMan
over a year ago

London

Definitely wouldn't fuck anyone if I didn't find them attractive.

With this mentality guys would try to fuck their mothers and sisters, their female friends, their best friend's wife and so on.

Of course there are edge cases and all that...

Reply privately

over a year ago

I think we men in general will have lower standards then ladies . The importance to me is be honest with the person you’re with. And be respectful.

Reply privately

By *odgerMooreMan
over a year ago

Carlisle

If they’re desperate I guess some would - I wouldn’t - jeez sex should be about mutual attraction and enjoying each other intimately - maybe some blokes just want to empty their balls - im not sure its so much evolutionary as societal. Kitty - as a woman you have the option if 100’s of partners at any one time so you never have to shag a munter of a bloke you have tons to choose from as I expect most women on here and in the real world do. Blokes on the other hand dont have that option. So maybe they will settle for anything they can get. ?

Im saving myself for the right woman as opposed to the right now woman.

Reply privately

By *rincess peachWoman
over a year ago

shits creek

I think it's mainly coz some study showed that men find 80% of women attractive, whereas women find something like 5% of men attractive

I dunno the actual stats so I made those up, but there's a massive difference between the 2, therefore men simply find more women fuckable.

Of course not all men or all women, but overall.

Reply privately

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

"I think it's mainly coz some study showed that men find 80% of women attractive, whereas women find something like 5% of men attractive

I dunno the actual stats so I made those up, but there's a massive difference between the 2, therefore men simply find more women fuckable.

Of course not all men or all women, but overall."

What about Rex?

Reply privately

By *jorkishMan
over a year ago

Seaforth

Some will some won't fuck anything and anyone. Can't really point the finger at every male

Reply privately

By *ockosaurusMan
over a year ago

Warwick

[Removed by poster at 13/10/21 16:23:48]

Reply privately

By *ily WhiteWoman
over a year ago

?

Realistically, nobody is likely to admit that on here, even if it were true...they'd lower their already slim chances (or perhaps I'm just cynical )

Reply privately

By *oldfischMan
over a year ago

HARROW

No chance. But saying that, there were occasions in my youth where I had sex with girls who you would not consider typically attractive, but there was always "something about them". It could just be a wanton look in the eye, or a shapely ankle, a dirty laugh etc., that drew me in. And I can only remember one encounter that I regretted afterwards...

Reply privately

over a year ago

I've a high sex drive but I'm picky with who I fuck. Attraction is a must and I'd have to feel comfortable with them too.

Reply privately

By *rincess peachWoman
over a year ago

shits creek

"Absolutely not.

I don't support that theory of any hole is a goal and believe most men don't either.

See that's what I thought, but he and the two men sat with him both agreed with his statement. It made me question myself, I'm glad to hear some men disagree!"

Don't forget times have changed and now people have sex for pleasure, whereas it used to be for baby making.

Reply privately

By *etwifeandhim69Couple
over a year ago

Darlington

Your male freind is full of crap if you'll pardon the term.

It may well be his subjective experiance but it's not mine. Been swinging for 24 years and I'm persistently horny. If I'm not physically and mentally attracted to a woman, it's not happening. I'll admit, I have a broad spectrum of what I find attractive but there's still plenty I have said no to.

Contrary to his opinion, having a a hardon does not mean you will shag just anyone or that I have such little respect for the person I'm shagging.

Reply privately

By *hilloutMan
over a year ago

All over the place! Northwesr, , Southwest

"I think it's mainly coz some study showed that men find 80% of women attractive, whereas women find something like 5% of men attractive

Of course not all men or all women, but overall."

Hmmm...I wonder if that could be tied to that supposed male subconscious instinct to spread the seed far and wide while on the feminine side only the best suitors are viable candidates for reproduction?

Reply privately

By *andyfloss2000Woman
over a year ago

ashford

I think so yes x

Reply privately

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

P peach

Where's

Mr bants?

Reply privately

By *mma29Couple
over a year ago

wirral

Most have standards and wouldn't.

But some would fuck a barbers floor.

Reply privately

By *jEuphoriaCouple
over a year ago

north kent

I said, surely not, I wouldn't ever do that! He then said that's because I'm a woman, and women in evolution terms don't feel this same need as we

are the ones impregnated, so to us it's more important that the guy is fit/strong/better than other men as we'd be raising the baby and so we'd want strong genetic 'seed' inside us.

X

"

Of course it’s true, absolutely. But they will always go for the prettiest/fittest, then work their way down, to the cracks in the pavement.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Definitely wouldn't fuck anyone if I didn't find them attractive.

With this mentality guys would try to fuck their mothers and sisters, their female friends, their best friend's wife and so on.

Of course there are edge cases and all that... "

See I discussed this with him. He said the family thing is an evolutionary dead end due to huge genetic issues and so there's a strong internal drive in us not to do this. However, he did say that if desperate and horny, a guy would consider fucking his friend or his friend's wife (if it was offered discreetly) etc.

Reply privately

By *ex HolesMan
over a year ago

Up North

I’d shag your hole. Just saying like

Reply privately

By *ockosaurusMan
over a year ago

Warwick

Nope.

I need to actually like them (personality and physically wise). I've turned down a number of people on here, that I just wasn't interested in.

For me, I'd prefer to use my hand to have that relief than have sex with someone I didn't like.

Reply privately

By *tephanjMan
over a year ago

Kettering

I'm in the no camp I have had it offered on a plate but refused. I was not attracted to the person

Reply privately

over a year ago

Only in some remote patriarchal country or region that existed in a far away land.

"

Don't forget times have changed and now people have sex for pleasure, whereas it used to be for baby making. "

Reply privately

By *rincess peachWoman
over a year ago

shits creek

"P peach

Where's

Mr bants?"

Dunno actually, I ain't spoken to him for a good while.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"God no! I mean, can’t get it up if I’m not attracted to them for starters! There’s a difference between being horny and being desperate! If their teeth look like a marching platoon of sugar puffs with half the squad missing, they’re stinking and the house looks like a local landfill (I do look at the background in people photos whether here or on dating sites), then it’d be a swift no from me! "

*closes mouth and sprays Febreze down joggers*

Reply privately

over a year ago

X

"

Nope.

If I don't find anyone attractive or have some sort of connection, I won't entertain the thought of having sex with them, no matter how horny I am.

I see it happen at clubs all the time. Men scurrying about and trying to shag as many women as they can, which is their choice, but I find it a turn off.

I'd much sooner bide my time and have quality over quantity.

Reply privately

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

"P peach

Where's

Mr bants?

Dunno actually, I ain't spoken to him for a good while."

And Mr Mystique?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Yes. Most will deny it but yeah.

Reply privately

By *cottish..1234Man
over a year ago

annan

i personally won't attraction and connection is important

Reply privately

By *rincess peachWoman
over a year ago

shits creek

"P peach

Where's

Mr bants?

And Mr Mystique?"

He's wrecking holes

Reply privately

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

"God no! I mean, can’t get it up if I’m not attracted to them for starters! There’s a difference between being horny and being desperate! If their teeth look like a marching platoon of sugar puffs with half the squad missing, they’re stinking and the house looks like a local landfill (I do look at the background in people photos whether here or on dating sites), then it’d be a swift no from me! "

Your pants have jizz Staines on them

Reply privately

By *JB1954Man
over a year ago

Reading

I am going back a while now . In clubs etc . Most good looking females , nice figures would get lots of attention most of evening. Not so good looking etc very little. Yes beer goggles do come into the equation. End of evening males would be trying to get off with any female no matter looks etc ?

Reply privately

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

"P peach

Where's

Mr bants?

And Mr Mystique?

He's wrecking holes "

Find him arrest him

Reply privately

By *inky Biscuit DunkerMan
over a year ago

Gloucestershire

Men have feelings too. It's true!

I need to be able to feel relaxed & have a laugh with someone before i stick my thingy in their wotsit.

Reply privately

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

"Men have feelings too. It's true!

I need to be able to feel relaxed & have a laugh with someone before i stick my thingy in their wotsit. "

Jaffa cake

Reply privately

By *tephTV67TV/TS
over a year ago

Cheshire

As a teenager certainly 99% of the opposite sex would’ve been fine with me. As I was a randy little sod at the time.

But I wouldn’t now, as my sex drive has certainly slowed down significantly the older I get. I actually have to get turned on by her personality as much as looks now, so I definitely wouldn’t be able to have sex with anyone anymore.

Reply privately

By *uitedSuitorMan
over a year ago

Halifax / Leeds

Nope. Never have been a fan of that mindset. Physical and emotional attraction is key.

You're sharing an extremely intimate moment with someone - it has to be someone you connect with...

...even if your hand is round their throat as they scream your name

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Depends if she can cook lasagne and has blue underwear. "

Meanest lasagne and I do wear blue lingerie from time to time

Reply privately

over a year ago

I had a dream shag with a Kim Wild lookalike, before covid. She was a lovely, 26 yo, in amazing gym shape. But the shag was meh.

My point being, in my experience looks and body shape isn’t nowhere near the importance of one’s personality and shared values.

" Of course it’s true, absolutely. But they will always go for the prettiest/fittest, then work their way down, to the cracks in the pavement. "

Reply privately

By *hunky GentMan
over a year ago

Maldon and Peterborough

Meanest lasagne and I do wear blue lingerie from time to time "

Where's my taxi???

Reply privately

over a year ago

I personally wouldn’t, but I do understand what he means. Depends on the situation are we sober at the time clear mind or just horny

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I’d shag your hole. Just saying like "

Thanks Rex. But since you just said "yes" above to shagging anyone, it's not much of a compliment

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I personally wouldn’t, but I do understand what he means. Depends on the situation are we sober at the time clear mind or just horny "

Aren't men always horny

Reply privately

over a year ago

Some do but they would be daft to admit it on the forum.

Clubs/ pubs near closing time. Saunas. Dating sites. It happens.

Probably still some level of 'standards' though for most. Not all.

Reply privately

By *estcountryDadBodMan
over a year ago

Exeter

Meanest lasagne and I do wear blue lingerie from time to time "

Throw in some garlic bread you got a deal

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I personally wouldn’t, but I do understand what he means. Depends on the situation are we sober at the time clear mind or just horny

Aren't men always horny "

Valid point, horny to the point we are gonna explode then haha

Reply privately

By *MNJCouple
over a year ago

Nuneaton

I'd say no although in the past I've slept with people I'm not necessarily attracted to physically but got on well with and thought it'd be fun so standards can be adjusted. There are definitely limits though.

When I was a teenager though there were a couple of "well I'm gonna go home and wank anyway so I may as well" moments

Reply privately

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

"Some do but they would be daft to admit it on the forum.

Clubs/ pubs near closing time. Saunas. Dating sites. It happens.

Probably still some level of 'standards' though for most. Not all."

Reply privately

By *ad NannaWoman
over a year ago

East London

"Absolutely not.

See that's what I thought, but he and the two men sat with him both agreed with his statement. It made me question myself, I'm glad to hear some men disagree!"

Turning down an advance isn't the same as being so horny you get Shallow Hal Syndrome.

Reply privately

By *rincess peachWoman
over a year ago

shits creek

My ex was a really good example of finding a reason to fuck people.

He would find someone fuckable if they paid him a compliment, that made them instantly attractive to him.

Confident? Fuckable

Kind? Fuckable

Emo? Fuckable

Hot tub? Fuckable

I remember one time there was a larger lady and he said he didn't want to fuck her but "she's got pretty eyes so I'll let her suck my dick"

Reply privately

By *ougie321Man
over a year ago

Milford Haven

No definitely not me.

Reading between the lines seems like the guy is doing a bit of brain washing on you. His theory is wrong

Reply privately

By *ewrocksWoman
over a year ago

button moon

I think the majority of blokes will hit on women on here that they wouldn't in real life.

The ones who seem to hold onto their standards, are the ones who can do so without plunging into a sex drought.

Reply privately

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

"My ex was a really good example of finding a reason to fuck people.

He would find someone fuckable if they paid him a compliment, that made them instantly attractive to him.

Confident? Fuckable

Kind? Fuckable

Emo? Fuckable

Hot tub? Fuckable

I remember one time there was a larger lady and he said he didn't want to fuck her but "she's got pretty eyes so I'll let her suck my dick" "

Omg

Reply privately

By *tue555Man
over a year ago

Passed Beyond Reach

No as a male i am very particular who i wpuld meet, let alone have sex with. So does that make me un male

Reply privately

over a year ago

Confident? Fuckable

Kind? Fuckable

Emo? Fuckable

Hot tub? Fuckable

I remember one time there was a larger lady and he said he didn't want to fuck her but "she's got pretty eyes so I'll let her suck my dick" "

What a hero

Reply privately

By *hunky GentMan
over a year ago

Maldon and Peterborough

"I personally wouldn’t, but I do understand what he means. Depends on the situation are we sober at the time clear mind or just horny

Aren't men always horny "

Not on Monday, between 7.30am & 8.00am.

Reply privately

By *ornyone30Man
over a year ago

ABERDEEN

When I was younger absolutely. But now I'm more likely to say no if I'm not attracted. I do think there is something in the evolution theory suggested. Males want to sow their seed and females want the alpha male. Genetics I'd say. Obviously I'm generalizing and there will be different opinions out there.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Aren't men always horny

Not on Monday, between 7.30am & 8.00am. "

Dam thats where I've been going wrong, that's my horniest time

Reply privately

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

Confident? Fuckable

Kind? Fuckable

Emo? Fuckable

Hot tub? Fuckable

Why did you leave him?

Reply privately

By *andybeachWoman
over a year ago

In the middle

Confident? Fuckable

Kind? Fuckable

Emo? Fuckable

Hot tub? Fuckable

That’s very inclusive of him

Reply privately

By *hunky GentMan
over a year ago

Maldon and Peterborough

[Removed by poster at 13/10/21 16:38:18]

Reply privately

By *urvytreatWoman
over a year ago

somewhere nice

The amount of messages I get asking to meet or fuck now! Without even having swapped face pics I’d say yes definitely!

What is it a lot of blokes say, any holes a goal???

Reply privately

By *otMe66Man
over a year ago

Terra Firma

Confident? Fuckable

Kind? Fuckable

Emo? Fuckable

Hot tub? Fuckable

Why did you split up with him, sounds like a proper charmer

Reply privately

By *odgerMooreMan
over a year ago

Carlisle

"I think the majority of blokes will hit on women on here that they wouldn't in real life.

The ones who seem to hold onto their standards, are the ones who can do so without plunging into a sex drought. "

Disagree a bit - i am in a complete drought but still won’t just fuck anybody - want pleasant memories not - jeez why did i do that. Xx

Reply privately

By *hunky GentMan
over a year ago

Maldon and Peterborough

Aren't men always horny

"

I'll wind my watch forward then.

Reply privately

over a year ago

It's a no from me. But I'm a bit different to most guys anyway.

Reply privately

By *elshkinkyMan
over a year ago

south wales

Nope… not only is it a wouldnt… it’s a couldnt

Reply privately

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

"It's a no from me. But I'm a bit different to most guys anyway."

Why you have 3 cocks???

Reply privately

over a year ago

"It's a no from me. But I'm a bit different to most guys anyway."

Aren't they all...

Reply privately

over a year ago

Your friend is talking bullsh*t as there are women I would rather die than have sex with.

@ I know me.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I had 1 cleavage pic and some shit profile text like "horny need a fuck!"

I got 186 messages in less than 12 hours from men wanting to meet now/ meet today/ phone numbers.

(Hundreds more looked and didn't message.)

Reply privately

By *rumpyMcFuckNuggetMan
over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

"Hope so, that takes me one step closer to sleeping with Tom Hardy "

Reply privately

By *ex HolesMan
over a year ago

Up North

If you’ve a pulse I’ll do you

Reply privately

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

"Your friend is talking bullsh*t as there are women I would rather die than have sex with.

@ I know me."

Huey

Reply privately

By *annaBeStrongMan
over a year ago

w

Judging by some of the women I see on here with plenty of verifications, yes

I’m not excluded from that either. I’ve done some horrible things

Reply privately

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

"If you’ve a pulse I’ll do you "

No ta

Reply privately

By *rincess peachWoman
over a year ago

shits creek

Confident? Fuckable

Kind? Fuckable

Emo? Fuckable

Hot tub? Fuckable

I remember one time there was a larger lady and he said he didn't want to fuck her but "she's got pretty eyes so I'll let her suck my dick"

Why did you leave him?"

Well, I did start to feel not very special oddly enough, felt like I was being played off against others a fair bit. He was great at leaving info out, including that he wasn't separated at all and as far as his wife was concerned they were happily married. Yaay.

Reply privately

By *hunky GentMan
over a year ago

Maldon and Peterborough

[Removed by poster at 13/10/21 16:40:58]

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Your friend is talking bullsh*t as there are women I would rather die than have sex with.

@ I know me."

You have now joined that list for putting up such drivel!

Reply privately

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

"Judging by some of the women I see on here with plenty of verifications, yes

I’m not excluded from that either. I’ve done some horrible things "

Really???

Reply privately

over a year ago

No - I would need some attraction mentally and physically

Reply privately

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

Confident? Fuckable

Kind? Fuckable

Emo? Fuckable

Hot tub? Fuckable

Why did you leave him?

Well, I did start to feel not very special oddly enough, felt like I was being played off against others a fair bit. He was great at leaving info out, including that he wasn't separated at all and as far as his wife was concerned they were happily married. Yaay."

Omg lucky escape what a king sized

Rat xxx

Reply privately

By *elshkinkyMan
over a year ago

south wales

I’m not excluded from that either. I’ve done some horrible things "

Wonder if they are saying the same in reference to you

Reply privately

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

Wonder if they are saying the same in reference to you "

Hes a catch

Reply privately

By *ranimallxl5Man
over a year ago

Winchester

X

"

No I have to like them and fancy them

Reply privately

By *elshkinkyMan
over a year ago

south wales

Hes a catch "

So is gonorrhoea

Reply privately

By *annaBeStrongMan
over a year ago

w

Wonder if they are saying the same in reference to you "

Don’t wonder. I can confirm. They were

Reply privately

over a year ago

"It's a no from me. But I'm a bit different to most guys anyway.

Why you have 3 cocks???"

No. Just standards.

Reply privately

By *ex HolesMan
over a year ago

Up North

"If you’ve a pulse I’ll do you

No ta"

Fancy a bum?

Reply privately

By *eyond PurityCouple
over a year ago

Lincolnshire

Not true in my world.

I’d rather play with myself than take one for the team.

I have watched friends at the end of a night out try it on with anyone to get their leg over…couldn’t think of anything worse!

K

Reply privately

over a year ago

"The amount of messages I get asking to meet or fuck now! Without even having swapped face pics I’d say yes definitely!

What is it a lot of blokes say, any holes a goal???"

Well that's interesting too, isn't it? I get a lot of offers and 99% haven't seen my face and can't know if they're attracted to me. So what's that about?

Reply privately

over a year ago

This is more about standards than gender. Seems to me, looking on Fab and porn sites, that there are plenty of people willing to have sex with anything - and I mean anything!

Some of us are a bit more refined though and take our time about choosing a potential to meet. Personally I wouldn't be any other way.

Reply privately

By *ranimallxl5Man
over a year ago

Winchester

Good luck

Reply privately

By *tooveMan
over a year ago

belfast

Nope

Reply privately

By *eeBee67Man
over a year ago

Masked and Distant

No, don't think I would.

Even men have standards you know

Reply privately

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

Hes a catch

So is gonorrhoea "

Gonna who?

Reply privately

By *elshkinkyMan
over a year ago

south wales

Hes a catch

So is gonorrhoea

Gonna who?"

Gonna put the kettle on

Reply privately

By *aitonelMan
over a year ago

Liverpool

In theory, yes it's true to a point. As a species we are wired that way. It's an instinctual thing.

Instinct can be suppressed though. Our self awareness and free will will generally win out and be the main driving point behind our actions.

I think the men that would do this are most certainly in the minority. I know I wouldn't do it, hell I've gone without sex for so long before and I've done pretty well at not dropping my own personal standards just to have sex.

Reply privately

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

No ta

Fancy a bum? "

No

Reply privately

By *ex HolesMan
over a year ago

Up North

No ta

Fancy a bum?

No"

Dock then?

Reply privately

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

Hes a catch

So is gonorrhoea

Gonna who?

Gonna put the kettle on "

Gonna make me one

Reply privately

By *hunky GentMan
over a year ago

Maldon and Peterborough

Good afternoon, please allow me to introduce myself.

My name is Tom H.....

Reply privately

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

No ta

Fancy a bum?

No

Dock then? "

Pissoff

Reply privately

By *elshkinkyMan
over a year ago

south wales

Hes a catch

So is gonorrhoea

Gonna who?

Gonna put the kettle on

Gonna make me one "

Gonna use a proper cup and saucer

Reply privately

By *atnip make me purrWoman
over a year ago

Reading

X

"

I've had the same conversation with a friend who subsequently asked the question on here and most men said no they wouldn't. I wasnt quite convinced then nor now.

Reply privately

over a year ago

to a man with a hammer everything looks like a nail ......nuff said ... of course there are exceptions to this rule ...

Reply privately

By *estcountryDadBodMan
over a year ago

Exeter

Hes a catch

So is gonorrhoea

Gonna who?

Gonna put the kettle on

Gonna make me one

Gonna use a proper cup and saucer "

Gonna fuck anyone

Reply privately

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

Hes a catch

So is gonorrhoea

Gonna who?

Gonna put the kettle on

Gonna make me one

Gonna use a proper cup and saucer "

Gonna kiss my bum

Reply privately

By *umslaveTV/TS
over a year ago

Sheffield

"The amount of messages I get asking to meet or fuck now! Without even having swapped face pics I’d say yes definitely!

Well that's interesting too, isn't it? I get a lot of offers and 99% haven't seen my face and can't know if they're attracted to me. So what's that about?"

Most men are simple visual creatures. You have amazing breasts and a cracking body. That's as far as they're brain will take them before the inevitable stirrings down below.

Reply privately

By *eardybobMan
over a year ago

the Goldilocks Zone

Absolutely not.

I've turned down a lot of offers over the years - apparently I'm very picky... too picky even.

There has to be a spark - and for me, it is connection.

Reply privately

over a year ago

X

I've had the same conversation with a friend who subsequently asked the question on here and most men said no they wouldn't. I wasnt quite convinced then nor now. "

Most guys won't admit it on here though.

Reply privately

By *ir SupremacyMan
over a year ago

Bolton

It depends if I'm attracted to her or not....simple x

Reply privately

By *ex HolesMan
over a year ago

Up North

No ta

Fancy a bum?

No

Dock then?

Pissoff"

Hhhhmmmm I must be losing my touch

Reply privately

By *lofeldMan
over a year ago

Redhill

No! Has to be an attraction, whether it be physical or mental otherwise I'd just have a wank and exercise the mind in comfort.

Reply privately

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

Well that's interesting too, isn't it? I get a lot of offers and 99% haven't seen my face and can't know if they're attracted to me. So what's that about?

Most men are simple visual creatures. You have amazing breasts and a cracking body. That's as far as they're brain will take them before the inevitable stirrings down below."

oh

Reply privately

By *alty surpriseMan
over a year ago

Uttoxeter

I've also turned some down.. Even though I'm very sexual, I want the mental attraction as well..

Reply privately

By *annaBeStrongMan
over a year ago

w

I think sometimes it’s the thrill if pulling too

Sex for women is on tap. You just ask and get it. There’s no thrill of the pull or a chase

Men go their whole lives having to graft for it. The thrill of success is sometimes better than the woman you’ve pulled.

Reply privately

By *elshkinkyMan
over a year ago

south wales

Hes a catch

So is gonorrhoea

Gonna who?

Gonna put the kettle on

Gonna make me one

Gonna kiss my bum "

Gonna pass

Reply privately

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

Hes a catch

So is gonorrhoea

Gonna who?

Gonna put the kettle on

Gonna make me one

Gonna kiss my bum

Gonna pass "

Gonna try

Reply privately

By *hat BlokeMan
over a year ago

Harrogate

No. If that click is not there (attractive nice shape etc.) the old little brain is just not interested.

Reply privately

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

"I think sometimes it’s the thrill if pulling too

Sex for women is on tap. You just ask and get it. There’s no thrill of the pull or a chase

Men go their whole lives having to graft for it. The thrill of success is sometimes better than the woman you’ve pulled. "

Sex for women is on

Tap

Absolutely crap.

Reply privately

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

No ta

Fancy a bum?

No

Dock then?

Pissoff

Hhhhmmmm I must be losing my touch "

Touch my nose

Reply privately

By *rincess peachWoman
over a year ago

shits creek

Well that's interesting too, isn't it? I get a lot of offers and 99% haven't seen my face and can't know if they're attracted to me. So what's that about?"

They just need something. Nice tits? Fuckable.

I'm willing to bet there's been some dudes who've asked women to wear specific items they've seen in pictures. For example "wear your purple shoes oooft"

It ain't the person they're turned on by, it's that specific pair of shoes.

Reply privately

By *exymansexyMan
over a year ago

Warfield

That's a bit like saying women will complain about anything...

Reply privately

over a year ago

Categorically not.

Reply privately

By *rincess peachWoman
over a year ago

shits creek

Men go their whole lives having to graft for it. The thrill of success is sometimes better than the woman you’ve pulled. "

Reply privately

By *ex HolesMan
over a year ago

Up North

No ta

Fancy a bum?

No

Dock then?

Pissoff

Touch my nose "

With my ball bag?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Yes men go with me "

That made me laugh

Reply privately

By *hunky GentMan
over a year ago

Maldon and Peterborough

No ta

Fancy a bum?

No

Dock then?

Pissoff

Touch my nose

With my ball bag? "

(Love is in the air....)

Reply privately

over a year ago

"That's a bit like saying women will complain about anything..."

We do

Reply privately

By *inky Biscuit DunkerMan
over a year ago

Gloucestershire

"Men have feelings too. It's true!

I need to be able to feel relaxed & have a laugh with someone before i stick my thingy in their wotsit.

Jaffa cake "

I only stick those in the bin

Reply privately

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

No ta

Fancy a bum?

No

Dock then?

Pissoff

Touch my nose

With my tiny one ball? "

Ok

Reply privately

By *ifty69Man
over a year ago

north tyneside

No, but some guys would fuck a barber shop floor.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Aren't men always horny

"

That’s funny that’s mine too

Reply privately

over a year ago

"This is more about standards than gender. Seems to me, looking on Fab and porn sites, that there are plenty of people willing to have sex with anything - and I mean anything!

Some of us are a bit more refined though and take our time about choosing a potential to meet. Personally I wouldn't be any other way."

That's what makes me laugh about people who are so willing to say they would do porn they must have strong stomachs.

OR they really think they would have SO much choice in who their matched with.

One last thing it doesn't take 10 years on here to know whether you fancy a piece of something else!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Nope very choosy .

Reply privately

By *estcountryDadBodMan
over a year ago

Exeter

I'm willing to bet there's been some dudes who've asked women to wear specific items they've seen in pictures. For example "wear your purple shoes oooft"

It ain't the person they're turned on by, it's that specific pair of shoes."

Would that not constitute some level of attraction though? Whether it be personality, there whole body, tits or a pair of shoes.

The point was would you just fuck anyone.

Everyone’s degree of ‘attraction’ will differ, but no doubt some men will just say yes to anyone who offers.

Reply privately

over a year ago

If the responses by men in this thread are true, it seems plenty of women are getting turned down?

Reply privately

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

"Nope very choosy ."

Ok

Reply privately

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

X

"

Your friend is deluded

Reply privately

By *r Discreet 75Man
over a year ago

LIVERPOOL

I'm fussy which I know that sounds unbelievable with a face like mine I love skinny and great legs not to bothered about hair colour or tits .... but I do know men who would shag anything and I mean anything

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I've also turned some down.. Even though I'm very sexual, I want the mental attraction as well.. "
I've turned down plenty here..delete!

Maybe some of them were not the genuine seeker of course but I still ran!

Reply privately

over a year ago

X

Your friend is deluded "

I'll be sure to tell him Although I can't say my source haha

Reply privately

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

X

Your friend is deluded

I'll be sure to tell him Although I can't say my source haha"

I can guess xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

I couldn't speak for all men, but I think some could, some couldn't, some would, wouldn't.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Absolutely not me.

Reply privately

over a year ago

No definitely not i turned down my first bi threesome because I didn't fancy the women

Reply privately

over a year ago

No attraction, no erection.

Reply privately

By *erfectman122Man
over a year ago

from somewhere nice

Definitely not for me there has to be attraction

Reply privately

By *annaBeStrongMan
over a year ago

w

Men go their whole lives having to graft for it. The thrill of success is sometimes better than the woman you’ve pulled.

If the responses by men in this thread are true, it seems plenty of women are getting turned down? "

Being turned down occasionally doesn’t mean it’s not on tap 24/7

Women know for the most part of they want sex, they can just get it, do they don’t really place a high value on just sex

Where as the majority of guys routinely going through dry spells despite the fact they’d go for anything. How many guys go out multiple times a week on the pull and go hone alone every time? How many guys are on here for years without a single meet?

How available something is can play a big factor in how valuable you think it is.

Reply privately

By *exymansexyMan
over a year ago

Warfield

" Although I can't say my source haha"

Obviously your own opinion of men. Women on here are always saying such things and putting men down. It's the norm.

Reply privately

over a year ago

X

Your friend is deluded

I'll be sure to tell him Although I can't say my source haha

I can guess xx"

No I mean I can't tell my friend that a bunch of people on fab disagree with him, as my friends don't know about fab!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Nope. I'd rather have a wank than take one for the team (me).

Reply privately

By *rincess peachWoman
over a year ago

shits creek

It ain't the person they're turned on by, it's that specific pair of shoes.

Would that not constitute some level of attraction though? Whether it be personality, there whole body, tits or a pair of shoes.

The point was would you just fuck anyone.

Everyone’s degree of ‘attraction’ will differ, but no doubt some men will just say yes to anyone who offers. "

That's partly what I was on about with my first post (the made up stats one) a lot will only need to find one thing about a person to turn them from a nobody into fuckable, no matter how small that something is.... that something could easily be that they're available now. Receptive? Ooooooo fuckable.

Reply privately

By *ealitybitesMan
over a year ago

Belfast

I could answer like others have done and say no I wouldn't but then again who would really believe it because men aren't supposed to be selective?

If I wanted to fuck just for the sake of it I wouldn't have taken the time to create a proper profile on here or set out criteria for anyone getting in touch.

I wouldn't have set age filters or stepped back from messaging anyone.

I've been here almost 5 years and had a grand total of 6 play meets in that time so that might be a better reflection of whether or not I would fuck anyone.

It's all fine and well throwing out sweeping statements but it obviously isn't factual.

Reply privately

over a year ago

My idea of attractive and Mr PD's idea of attractive are very different, male or female. I know he wouldn't just shag anyone and he likes to have lots of getting to know them beforehand. But i must admit when he tells me he likes the look of someone I'm sometimes a bit 'really', as I don't see it.I do think men overall are not as picky.

Reply privately

By *uriousscouserWoman
over a year ago

Wirral

Don't mind me, just making a list of the guys with low standards, for no reason at all.

Unrelated note, does anyone know how many messages I can send before I run out?

Reply privately

By *ockosaurusMan
over a year ago

Warwick

The evolutionary bit only makes sense if all women also want children, as that is the expected evolutionary desire.

However, we know that is far from true for many too.

Perhaps our evolutionary desires are more complex than that and we are moving in a way to ensure the species survives rather than our own genetics. Maybe as the world is becoming overpopulated, we are starting to self balance and more and more people will loose that desire for offspring so we as a species can continue, because if the species can no longer survive there is little point in our own genetics being passed down.

Or perhaps as humanity has formed very tight knit social groups for a very long time, mayby some of us are not here simply to have offspring, but are here to play more of support role in those groups.

Reply privately