Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Single guys at clubs

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Why do single guys think its ok to come up and grab at a girls tit or body without even saying something whilst in a club?

this has happened to us a few times tonight and if the guys would have taken the time to say something like hi may i? or something like that, then it would have been ok.

remember guys the female is there for enjoyment and not just a piece of meat for u to do with as u please

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *issBehavingxxWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

To be honest I've found couples at clubs / parties worse for this.

Plenty of disrespectful people out there, not just single guys

over a year ago

each to their own opinion, just saying it as it happened

By *issBehavingxxWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

"each to their own opinion, just saying it as it happened "

Snap.. just saying that I've never had a single guy grope me without finding out if I wanted to play with him at a party or club.. But had several couples do it.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

To be honest i have found most guys in clubs to be ok, most just touch me lighty and if i say no they take it as a no, of course you will get some who are just twats but then ive had male halfs of couples just grab me as well, infact mostly every time i play in a open room in a club a /couple will just start touching me without asking

Theres good and bad in all groups

over a year ago

like u say theres good and bad in all groups, but for us its the single guys, we must have a magnet for them then lol

over a year ago

"To be honest I've found couples at clubs / parties worse for this.

Plenty of disrespectful people out there, not just single guys"

Same here couples are more of a problem for me and others I know. I think its because they are more confident of less backlash because they have a partner to hide behind if it goes tits up on the groping.

over a year ago

no ive had a few dodgy guys in clubs too, i had one not so long back standing in a room door way and as i walked by he grabbed my arm and tried to pull me in, i told him to fuck off and that was the end of it, but i also had a woman come onto me in a club on a bi night and because i said no to her she tried to get me kicked out because i wasnt bi

every one has their flaws, im sure ive done things in clubs that had upset someone in my time

over a year ago

couldn't believe u would upset someone in a club

over a year ago

Same here couples are more of a problem for me and others I know. I think its because they are more confident of less backlash because they have a partner to hide behind if it goes tits up on the groping. "

i remember being in the jacuzzi in chams once and a nice looking young guy got in and say down next to a couple, now without being rude they was rather old and you could see he had no interest in them, the woman was playing with his cock and he kept moving her away but she carried on

After a few mins of this the woman got up, her fella asked if she was ok and she said rather loudly, not really ive been trying to play with this guy but he keeps pushing me away, the fella them turned to this young guy and told him in swinging clubs its not the done thing to refuse a lady and he should be lucky he got some attention, to this the guy got dressed and left the club, i saw him at the bar leaving and told him not to let them bother him, to which he replied, ive never been to a club before and ive been nervous all day and if thats how they work i wont be coming back

now if a guy had spoekn or been pushing with a woman like that they'd have been out on their ear, but women/couples seem to get away with it

By *ortheastcoupleukCouple
over a year ago

easington were the sun dont shine

had it before she just tells them to fuck off in a very loud tone i think the show them up factor nips in the bud ,

over a year ago

Same here couples are more of a problem for me and others I know. I think its because they are more confident of less backlash because they have a partner to hide behind if it goes tits up on the groping.

i remember being in the jacuzzi in chams once and a nice looking young guy got in and say down next to a couple, now without being rude they was rather old and you could see he had no interest in them, the woman was playing with his cock and he kept moving her away but she carried on

After a few mins of this the woman got up, her fella asked if she was ok and she said rather loudly, not really ive been trying to play with this guy but he keeps pushing me away, the fella them turned to this young guy and told him in swinging clubs its not the done thing to refuse a lady and he should be lucky he got some attention, to this the guy got dressed and left the club, i saw him at the bar leaving and told him not to let them bother him, to which he replied, ive never been to a club before and ive been nervous all day and if thats how they work i wont be coming back

now if a guy had spoekn or been pushing with a woman like that they'd have been out on their ear, but women/couples seem to get away with it

"

thats not good, but like u said he should have said something to the bar staff and that couple should have been treated the same as anyone else

over a year ago

"had it before she just tells them to fuck off in a very loud tone i think the show them up factor nips in the bud , "

but is there really any need for that?

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

Plenty of disrespectful people out there, not just single guys"

this has been my experience as well... it tends to be couples who get handsy with people without asking assuming that people want to play with them.....

over a year ago

I love the expression handsy

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

you are correct some guys can be a complete pain and do make a pest of themselves. I was involved with a swingers club for nearly 2 years and saw it first hand.

also saw d*unk bi females cross boundaries more times than I care to remember....

ps... we were a couples only club

over a year ago

If you've got you senses about you, you can usually spot them jockeying for position and just as they start to approach you glare at them and say, "What the fuck do you want!" That's usually enough to get them shuffling off mumbling something along the lines of, "what the fuck are you doing in a swinging club if you don't wanna play, wanker."

By *ub bbwWoman
over a year ago

oldbury

We have had problems with older guys and couples in the past but I do find if after having pushed them away a few times they don't take no for an answer a loud f off or I said no works wonders yes there is a need for this when people don't take no for answer if you move away but they keep coming back for more. We had a guy in the cinema at chams walk in pull his cock out and start playing right in my face. I politely asked him to move back he ignored us so we moved back away from him he took this as an invite to get closer and grab me he ignored Sir telling him no and just carried on trying to grope me I very loudly told him to do one and he left shouting abuse at us. We reported him to staff and was asked to leave so it does work reporting to staff.

over a year ago

Never had any real problems with single guys at the club we go to, all been respectful, one guy recently got too close while pleasing himself, and was aiming at my face!

M told him no thanks mate, and off he went.

But have had a woman while me and M were sat in the jacuzzi, trying to forceable shove her hand in between my legs.

I said, excuse me, are you trying to touch me!

She said that is what you are here for, go with the flow, I said erm no! And we got out.

Also had women smacking/groping M's bum when we have just walked past them.

Had a couple jump on to our bed, which are around the side of the main playroom, and members know that this is not an open invitation play without asking first.

So as said above, I think that some people just don't know how to behave themselves and think just because you are in a swingers club, it should be a free for all

over a year ago

that could be classed as you being aggressive towards them, why swear at them, we are all there for some fun, but politeness or a bit of hi u ok, rather that than grab like an animal for what they want to touch, thats what we was trying to get at, Last night it wasn't the younger guys but the older ones that should know better

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

the best is the ones who spout anti single man nonsense, yet when mrs is on her period they go to a club and she sits in the bar chatting and he is up stairs looking for someone to play.

over a year ago

"that could be classed as you being aggressive towards them, why swear at them, we are all there for some fun, but politeness or a bit of hi u ok, rather that than grab like an animal for what they want to touch, thats what we was trying to get at, Last night it wasn't the younger guys but the older ones that should know better "

experience has taught me that if you are not aggressive with them they see you as weak and continue anyway. A curt 'fuck off' tells them in no uncertain terms that their attention isn't wanted. If we want additional playmates in a club we make sure the ones we want to play with know about it before we start playing by ourselves. The fact that we're playing by ourselves means we haven't seen anyone we like, or those we have liked didn't want to play.

Post new Message to Thread