Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Lady Dom Curious

Jump to newest

By *dquest OP   Couple
over a year ago

Peterborough

We are attending the BDSM/Fetish night at Jay Dee’s on the 29th of October. It isn't really our scene aside from Courtney receiving a flogging or two from the house Dom. Alex enjoys the show but is a bit ambivalent about the whole thing.

However, Courtney might be coaxed into learning to flog another lady or gent at the event. Does this type of idea apeal to anyone? Truly curious

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Yeah I love a fetish event, sadly I'm busy on 29th.

over a year ago

Good luck with this

Maybe ask a dominant couple if they are happy to show you a couple of things and let you try

Most are happy to share skills and give advice

By *ensualMan
over a year ago

Sutton

Sorry to pour cold water on this and I apologise if I have misinterpreted the situation.

However, I am not sure it is safe for someone who has never flogged before, has barely been flogged themselves, is not into the idea of flogging and does not know what they are doing to being flogging someone.

Most impact is edgeplay and has risk involved for the recipient.

If it is to be done, it should only be done after being shown what to do, and under an experienced person's guidance.

I have seen people injured by novices. I believe in practice first, play later, and not the other way around.

There are a whole load of videos on how to flog safely on YouTube, it may be worth having a look at those.

Good luck

By *allySlinkyWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

"It isn't really our scene

Alex is a bit ambivalent about the whole thing.

Courtney might be coaxed into learning to flog another lady or gent"

I have summarised your post. It doesn't tempt me into joining you.

By *rhugesMan
over a year ago

Cardiff

Love sub Dom role play

By *dquest OP   Couple
over a year ago

Peterborough

Thanks all. We think the group think is probably right. It just isn't our thing enough to mess with it.

over a year ago

"We are attending the BDSM/Fetish night at Jay Dee’s on the 29th of October. It isn't really our scene aside from Courtney receiving a flogging or two from the house Dom. Alex enjoys the show but is a bit ambivalent about the whole thing.

However, Courtney might be coaxed into learning to flog another lady or gent at the event. Does this type of idea apeal to anyone? Truly curious "

May I ask why Alex is ambivalent about it? And why you’re going if you’re not into it?

By *dquest OP   Couple
over a year ago

Peterborough

"We are attending the BDSM/Fetish night at Jay Dee’s on the 29th of October. It isn't really our scene aside from Courtney receiving a flogging or two from the house Dom. Alex enjoys the show but is a bit ambivalent about the whole thing.

However, Courtney might be coaxed into learning to flog another lady or gent at the event. Does this type of idea apeal to anyone? Truly curious

May I ask why Alex is ambivalent about it? And why you’re going if you’re not into it?"

We have swinging friends going who are into it. And, even if we don't join in fully, it will be great to get out, kid free, hit the hot tub, and dance ourselves silly.

Post new Message to Thread