Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

The late late nocturnal thread ©™ extra time

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Tank fly boss walk jam nitty-gritty. You're listening to the boy from the big bad Salop. This is Jim hot, this is Jim hot.

Hello! Cowabunga tattva namaste. And of course, good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening. What's on your beautiful mind? What you up to? Working? Pervin'? Lovestruck? Lurking? Whatever you're doing, share it here. Chat with other pervy night owls and pervy night flamingos. Talk about absolutely anything you want.

Newbies, thread watchers, you're very welcome here. Very, very welcome. Don't be shy, give us a try.

Let's nocturnal. Smileyface

(closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

I've come for a cuddle

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I've come for a cuddle "

*Opens arms*

Reply privately

By *nliveneTV/TS
over a year ago

Selby

[Removed by poster at 11/10/21 00:33:39]

Reply privately

By *nliveneTV/TS
over a year ago

Selby

Good evening Jim

Good evening all

Reply privately

over a year ago

Ace is tonight's ²nd ¹st poster! Nice one, Ace!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Good evening Jim

Good evening all "

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening again, Livvy. Are you still listening to jazz?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"[Rainbow removed by poster at 11/10/21 00:33:39]"

Reply privately

By *amie HantsWoman
over a year ago

Atlantis

Jim, I don’t think there’s a biscuit I haven’t tried. Am I still allowed to the tea party?

Reply privately

By *inky_couple2020Couple
over a year ago

North West

"Jim, I don’t think there’s a biscuit I haven’t tried. Am I still allowed to the tea party? "

Same

Reply privately

over a year ago

North West

Oh no! Lois is stressed - Lois, we hope things get better soon

Reply privately

By *ildbillkidMan
over a year ago

where the road goes on forever

Cowboys win cowboys -44 giants - 20 howdy ya'll

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Jim, I don’t think there’s a biscuit I haven’t tried. Am I still allowed to the tea party? "

I reckon you can find a biscuit you haven't tried before. It'll probably be the kinda biscuit that's individually wrapped.

Reply privately

By *agneto.Man
over a year ago

Bham

There's some new ones, chocolate digestive gingerbread flavour. Sounds disgusting but new.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Jim, I don’t think there’s a biscuit I haven’t tried. Am I still allowed to the tea party?

Same "

See what I said to Jamie. I think you can find a new biscuit.

Reply privately

By *amie HantsWoman
over a year ago

Atlantis

"Jim, I don’t think there’s a biscuit I haven’t tried. Am I still allowed to the tea party?

There's some new ones, chocolate digestive gingerbread flavour. Sounds disgusting but new. "

The marmalade ones are

The cherry bakewell ones aren’t good though

Reply privately

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"Ace is tonight's ²nd ¹st poster! Nice one, Ace!"

I'm gonna celebrate with a couple of dark chocolate digestives and a cup of coffee

Reply privately

over a year ago

Mag knows his onions.

Reply privately

By *yronMan
over a year ago

grangemouth

Hi Jim, hope you're well. Quick question, if I say to the Judge at the trial that the reason that I killed all the Microsoft employees is because they made their product so annoying, how much compensation will I get?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Let's send positive vibes and nocturnal love to Lois.

Reply privately

By *amie HantsWoman
over a year ago

Atlantis

I reckon you can find a biscuit you haven't tried before. It'll probably be the kinda biscuit that's individually wrapped."

Only the lame ones. My friend offered me a digestive the other day and to my horror I realised he meant a non chocolate one. The psychopath bought raw digestives even though there’s chocolate ones available.

I’m not sure I need that toxic behaviour in my life. The vibes are off and he clearly was not respecting my zen.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Cowboys win cowboys -44 giants - 20 howdy ya'll"

Yee-ha!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Ace is tonight's ²nd ¹st poster! Nice one, Ace!

I'm gonna celebrate with a couple of dark chocolate digestives and a cup of coffee "

Are you a dunker?

Reply privately

By *agneto.Man
over a year ago

Bham

There's some new ones, chocolate digestive gingerbread flavour. Sounds disgusting but new.

The marmalade ones are

The cherry bakewell ones aren’t good though "

You are a biscuit meister.

I had the cherry Bakewell ones on my shopping once but they never arrived and then they never seemed to have them again.

Reply privately

over a year ago

North West

"Let's send positive vibes and nocturnal love to Lois."

We definitely need to send lots of it. Lots of love to Lois and other people in Lois' life

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Hi Jim, hope you're well. Quick question, if I say to the Judge at the trial that the reason that I killed all the Microsoft employees is because they made their product so annoying, how much compensation will I get? "

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, Byron. I think you'll receive a lifetime of compensation.

Reply privately

By *agneto.Man
over a year ago

Bham

I reckon you can find a biscuit you haven't tried before. It'll probably be the kinda biscuit that's individually wrapped.

Only the lame ones. My friend offered me a digestive the other day and to my horror I realised he meant a non chocolate one. The psychopath bought raw digestives even though there’s chocolate ones available.

I’m not sure I need that toxic behaviour in my life. The vibes are off and he clearly was not respecting my zen. "

He probably buys rich tea too.

Reply privately

over a year ago

North West

I’m not sure I need that toxic behaviour in my life. The vibes are off and he clearly was not respecting my zen. "

Jamie, I think we need to do a biscuit aisle sweep

Reply privately

By *yronMan
over a year ago

grangemouth

"Hi Jim, hope you're well. Quick question, if I say to the Judge at the trial that the reason that I killed all the Microsoft employees is because they made their product so annoying, how much compensation will I get?

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, Byron. I think you'll receive a lifetime of compensation."

Cheers, I've discovered that there's no way to stop notifications coming up on my screen. I think I'll take Gates's billions and blow it all on amateur dramatics.

Reply privately

By *nliveneTV/TS
over a year ago

Selby

"Good evening Jim

Good evening all

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening again, Livvy. Are you still listening to jazz?"

Yes , right now listening Sade in chill Jazz covers chill out

Reply privately

over a year ago

I don't know about psychopath, he's definitely a strange one. Just why?

Reply privately

By *amie HantsWoman
over a year ago

Atlantis

I’m not sure I need that toxic behaviour in my life. The vibes are off and he clearly was not respecting my zen.

Jamie, I think we need to do a biscuit aisle sweep "

The other day when I was doing my shopping I opened my biscuits and ate them as I shopped. Scanned the empty wrapper when I was checking out

Reply privately

By *agneto.Man
over a year ago

Bham

I don't know about psychopath, he's definitely a strange one. Just why?"

The only reason to buy them is because you're gonna smash them up and make a cheese cake!

Reply privately

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

I'm gonna celebrate with a couple of dark chocolate digestives and a cup of coffee

Are you a dunker?"

Hell yeah!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Hi Jim, hope you're well. Quick question, if I say to the Judge at the trial that the reason that I killed all the Microsoft employees is because they made their product so annoying, how much compensation will I get?

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, Byron. I think you'll receive a lifetime of compensation.

Cheers, I've discovered that there's no way to stop notifications coming up on my screen. I think I'll take Gates's billions and blow it all on amateur dramatics."

Computing's loss will be acting's gain.

Reply privately

By *amie HantsWoman
over a year ago

Atlantis

I don't know about psychopath, he's definitely a strange one. Just why?"

I’m presuming because he hates me and wants to cause me distress

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Good evening Jim

Good evening all

Yes , right now listening Sade in chill Jazz covers chill out "

Nice.

Reply privately

over a year ago

North West

The other day when I was doing my shopping I opened my biscuits and ate them as I shopped. Scanned the empty wrapper when I was checking out "

That's the sort of behaviour that would make Mr KC have an anxiety attack on the spot. He'd probably dob me in for thievery if I did that

Reply privately

By *amie HantsWoman
over a year ago

Atlantis

The other day when I was doing my shopping I opened my biscuits and ate them as I shopped. Scanned the empty wrapper when I was checking out

That's the sort of behaviour that would make Mr KC have an anxiety attack on the spot. He'd probably dob me in for thievery if I did that "

Oh that made me laugh

Reply privately

over a year ago

I don't know about psychopath, he's definitely a strange one. Just why?

The only reason to buy them is because you're gonna smash them up and make a cheese cake! "

I knew you knew your onions!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Are you a dunker?

Hell yeah! "

Of course you are.

Reply privately

By *nliveneTV/TS
over a year ago

Selby

"Good evening Jim

Good evening all

Yes , right now listening Sade in chill Jazz covers chill out

Nice."

I do recommend

Reply privately

over a year ago

I've never had the nerve to pick something up when shopping at a supermarket and eat.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Are you ready for a fact?

Reply privately

over a year ago

North West

That's the sort of behaviour that would make Mr KC have an anxiety attack on the spot. He'd probably dob me in for thievery if I did that

Oh that made me laugh "

Pleased to be of service, ma'am

Would you like a Crunch Cream?

Reply privately

By *amie HantsWoman
over a year ago

Atlantis

Does anyone else have shopping snacks? I thought everyone did this?!

Reply privately

By *amie HantsWoman
over a year ago

Atlantis

Oh that made me laugh

Would you like a Crunch Cream? "

Yes! And a ginger one

Reply privately

By *agneto.Man
over a year ago

Bham

"I've never had the nerve to pick something up when shopping at a supermarket and eat."

No me neither. I went shopping with my cousins when we were young and they practically ate the whole store before they got to the till.

They didn't scan the wrappers!

Reply privately

By *ildbillkidMan
over a year ago

I might've had a grape or three

Reply privately

over a year ago

North West

Oh that made me laugh

Would you like a Crunch Cream?

Yes! And a ginger one "

I Crunch Creams. We can share one of the multipacks with the different flavours

Reply privately

By *amie HantsWoman
over a year ago

Atlantis

I’m a bad egg and I had no idea

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Are you ready for a fact?"

Somebody was supposed to say yes, because I've got a fact to share.

Reply privately

By *agneto.Man
over a year ago

Bham

"Are you ready for a fact?

Somebody was supposed to say yes, because I've got a fact to share."

I'd love a fact Jim.

Reply privately

By *amie HantsWoman
over a year ago

Atlantis

I would like a fact!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I've never had the nerve to pick something up when shopping at a supermarket and eat.

No me neither. I went shopping with my cousins when we were young and they practically ate the whole store before they got to the till.

They didn't scan the wrappers! "

If I did it, I wouldn't scan. To be fair, I never scan. I always go to the checkout.

Reply privately

over a year ago

North West

*Speaking through biscuit crumbs* go ahead, JimFact

Reply privately

over a year ago

Get ready for a fact.

Reply privately

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

"Get ready for a fact."

Ok

Reply privately

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

"Get ready for a fart."

Again

Reply privately

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

He's generous with his facts ^

Reply privately

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

Somebody was supposed to say yes, because I've got a fact to share.

He's generous with his farts^"

No

Reply privately

By *ildbillkidMan
over a year ago

Just the facts jim

Reply privately

over a year ago

On this day 1852 The University of Sydney, Australia's oldest university, opened its doors for the first time.

Reply privately

over a year ago

North West

"Get ready for a fact."

FactFace

Reply privately

By *ildbillkidMan
over a year ago

Oldest university, the university of bolgna, not to be confused with the uni of baloney

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Get ready for a fart.

Again "

I've been eating peanuts. I'm eating peanuts now.

Reply privately

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

"Get ready for a fart.

Again

I've been eating peanuts. I'm eating peanuts now."

Xxx

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Get ready for a fact.

FactFace "

I've already facted.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Oldest university, the university of bolgna, not to be confused with the uni of baloney"

Reply privately

By *amie HantsWoman
over a year ago

Atlantis

I can’t sleep. I don’t want to go to work tomorrow. I want to play in the sunshine with a PSL

Reply privately

By *agneto.Man
over a year ago

Bham

"On this day 1852 The University of Sydney, Australia's oldest university, opened its doors for the first time."

Interesting fact.

And not long after that they conducted their first study into what would become fab swingers...

Reply privately

over a year ago

North West

"Get ready for a fact.

FactFace

I've already facted."

Premature e-fact-ulation, Jim

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I can’t sleep. I don’t want to go to work tomorrow. I want to play in the sunshine with a PSL"

Pilfering supermarket lady?

Reply privately

By *agneto.Man
over a year ago

Bham

"I can’t sleep. I don’t want to go to work tomorrow. I want to play in the sunshine with a PSL"

*Googles psl

Pakistani super League. You want to play cricket in the sunshine. Random. But I say go for it.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Get ready for a fact.

FactFace

I've already facted.

Premature e-fact-ulation, Jim "

I set that one up for you.

Reply privately

By *amie HantsWoman
over a year ago

Atlantis

Pumpkin spice latte.

I’m very disappointed in Jim and Magneto

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Pumpkin spice latte.

I’m very disappointed in Jim and Magneto "

I should have known.

Reply privately

By *agneto.Man
over a year ago

Bham

"Pumpkin spice latte.

I’m very disappointed in Jim and Magneto "

I did remember moments ago, it won't save me from disappointment but I did recall.

How was the first psl outfit of the year by the way?

Reply privately

over a year ago

It's time for round ² of Jim's Spotify Surprise. The ¹st person to give me the name of an act, I'm listening to that act. I'll search for the act on my Spotify, and press play.

Reply privately

By *amie HantsWoman
over a year ago

Atlantis

"It's time for round ² of Jim's Spotify Surprise. The ¹st person to give me the name of an act, I'm listening to that act. I'll search for the act on my Spotify, and press play."

Taylor swift

Reply privately

By *amie HantsWoman
over a year ago

Atlantis

"Pumpkin spice latte.

I’m very disappointed in Jim and Magneto

I did remember moments ago, it won't save me from disappointment but I did recall.

How was the first psl outfit of the year by the way? "

You remembered!

It was fabulous! Very autumny I’ve add d to the autumn collection and brought new leggings

Reply privately

over a year ago

"It's time for round ² of Jim's Spotify Surprise. The ¹st person to give me the name of an act, I'm listening to that act. I'll search for the act on my Spotify, and press play.

Taylor swift"

Taylor Swift is going to be coming out of my smart smart speaker.

Reply privately

over a year ago

North West

"Get ready for a fact.

FactFace

I've already facted.

I set that one up for you."

I am taking ALLLLLLLLL the credit for that beauty, Jim

Reply privately

By *ildbillkidMan
over a year ago

Think they are making pumpkin spice oreo cookies, sorry biscuits now

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Think they are making pumpkin spice oreo cookies, sorry biscuits now "

I'll have a look for them when I go shopping.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Get ready for a fact.

FactFace

I've already facted.

I set that one up for you.

I am taking ALLLLLLLLL the credit for that beauty, Jim "

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Hello everyone

Reply privately

over a year ago

North West

Bedtime for me - goodnight all

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I've never had the nerve to pick something up when shopping at a supermarket and eat."

I do it all the time. Obviously I pay for it after though.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Are you ready for a fact?"

Always

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Hello everyone "

Good evening to you.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Hello everyone "

Hello!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Bedtime for me - goodnight all "

I hope you're having sweet dreams. x

Reply privately

over a year ago

Always "

Have you seen tonight's first fact?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I've never had the nerve to pick something up when shopping at a supermarket and eat.

I do it all the time. Obviously I pay for it after though. "

I just couldn't do it.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Always

Have you seen tonight's first fact?"

About Sydney University? Yes I did.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Is there such a thing as unshelled pistachio nuts? Can you buy unshelled pistachio nuts?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Good evening here

Reply privately

over a year ago

Always

Have you seen tonight's first fact?

About Sydney University? Yes I did. "

Yes!

Reply privately

over a year ago

I just couldn't do it."

I don't do every time.

The first time I did it was because I suddenly felt unwell and knew my blood sugar had dropped.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Good evening here "

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, Stevi. How are you on the ¹¹th of October 2021?

Reply privately

over a year ago

I just couldn't do it.

I don't do every time.

The first time I did it was because I suddenly felt unwell and knew my blood sugar had dropped. "

That's medicinal, that's fine by me.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Good evening here

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, Stevi. How are you on the ¹¹th of October 2021?"

I'm pretty good! Thought i'd have a nosey on here as i'm up late and bored lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

Jim we are very close to the 6 month countdown. Do you have suit? And am I putting Erect Jim as your place name?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Good evening here

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, Stevi. How are you on the ¹¹th of October 2021?

I'm pretty good! Thought i'd have a nosey on here as i'm up late and bored lol "

We like nosey around here.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I just couldn't do it.

I don't do every time.

The first time I did it was because I suddenly felt unwell and knew my blood sugar had dropped.

That's medicinal, that's fine by me."

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Good evening here

We like nosey around here. "

I'm glad yo do, i can be pretty nosey, haha

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Good evening here

I'm glad yo do, i can be pretty nosey, haha"

Have you found out anything interesting whilst noseying around?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Good evening here

I'm pretty good! Thought i'd have a nosey on here as i'm up late and bored lol "

Excellent news. Nose away. And, welcome to this nocturnal nonsense. Smileyface

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Good evening here

Have you found out anything interesting whilst noseying around? "

Unfortunately not, i haven't been nosey at too much

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Good evening here

Excellent news. Nose away. And, welcome to this nocturnal nonsense. Smileyface"

Thank yo very much!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Good evening here

Unfortunately not, i haven't been nosey at too much "

You need to up your game.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Good evening here

Unfortunately not, i haven't been nosey at too much

You need to up your game. "

Oh i do, i really do! I've gotta be nosey many places

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Jim we are very close to the 6 month countdown. Do you have suit? And am I putting Erect Jim as your place name? "

I don't own a suit. I thought I was going to get away with smart casual for my best mate's wedding. As at the last wedding in his family, his dad wore a tracksuit and a pair of wellies. But someone lent my mate's dad a suit for his wedding. A shirt and a bow tie is as smart as I get.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Good evening here

Thank yo very much! "

Don't mention it.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Jim we are very close to the 6 month countdown. Do you have suit? And am I putting Erect Jim as your place name?

I don't own a suit. I thought I was going to get away with smart casual for my best mate's wedding. As at the last wedding in his family, his dad wore a tracksuit and a pair of wellies. But someone lent my mate's dad a suit for his wedding. A shirt and a bow tie is as smart as I get."

Thats fine by us Mr Erect.

On some of the wedding blogs I'm on and Facebook groups people I have turned up to a wedding wearing all sorts!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Good evening here

Thank yo very much!

Don't mention it."

It's too late, he did!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

On this day 1966 Luke Perry was born.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Good evening here

Thank yo very much!

Don't mention it."

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Good evening here

Thank yo very much!

Don't mention it.

It's too late, he did!"

I did!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"On this day 1966 Luke Perry was born."

But he still seems to be playing 20 somethings.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"On this day 1966 Luke Perry was born."

That's a good fact to know

Reply privately

over a year ago

"On this day 1966 Luke Perry was born.

That's a good fact to know"

Jim is full of facts.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Jim we are very close to the 6 month countdown. Do you have suit? And am I putting Erect Jim as your place name?

I don't own a suit. I thought I was going to get away with smart casual for my best mate's wedding. As at the last wedding in his family, his dad wore a tracksuit and a pair of wellies. But someone lent my mate's dad a suit for his wedding. A shirt and a bow tie is as smart as I get.

On some of the wedding blogs I'm on and Facebook groups people I have turned up to a wedding wearing all sorts! "

My mate had a wedding in his family that made the newspapers because of the unusual dress code. I won't say anymore publicly, I don't want to give his family away.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Good evening here

Thank yo very much!

Don't mention it.

It's too late, he did!"

Oh yeah.

Reply privately

over a year ago

" "

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, Wanda. So many hearts.

Reply privately

over a year ago

But he still seems to be playing 20 somethings. "

He used to, sadly no more.

Reply privately

over a year ago

On this day 1975 Saturday Night Live premiered on NBC with George Carlin as host.

Reply privately

over a year ago

On some of the wedding blogs I'm on and Facebook groups people I have turned up to a wedding wearing all sorts!

My mate had a wedding in his family that made the newspapers because of the unusual dress code. I won't say anymore publicly, I don't want to give his family away."

I need to know this story.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, Wanda. So many hearts."

Reply privately

over a year ago

He used to, sadly no more."

Ohhh I didn't know he was dead! (RIP)

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, Wanda. So many hearts.

"

Reply privately

over a year ago

On this day 1939 Albert Einstein informed Franklin D. Roosevelt of the possibilities of an atomic bomb.

Reply privately

over a year ago

My mate had a wedding in his family that made the newspapers because of the unusual dress code. I won't say anymore publicly, I don't want to give his family away.

I need to know this story. "

I'll tell you sometime. Have you got a date for the wedding?

Reply privately

over a year ago

He used to, sadly no more.

Ohhh I didn't know he was dead! (RIP)

"

*nods*

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'll tell you sometime. Have you got a date for the wedding?"

Yes! Ash told the date right!

Reply privately

over a year ago

On this day 1967 the Yoko Plus Me art exhibit opened in London (the Me is John Lennon).

Reply privately

over a year ago

"On this day 1967 the Yoko Plus Me art exhibit opened in London (the Me is John Lennon)."

Very cool.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Yes! Ash told the date right! "

I'll have to check my WhatsApp. I don't think it was set in stone when Ash told me.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Yes! Ash told the date right!

I'll have to check my WhatsApp. I don't think it was set in stone when Ash told me."

OK. X

Reply privately

over a year ago

"On this day 1967 the Yoko Plus Me art exhibit opened in London (the Me is John Lennon).

Very cool. "

Yoko & John

Reply privately

By *isAdventure69Woman
over a year ago

Hampshire

Hey night owls , I just love this emoji

It’s so cute

Reply privately

over a year ago

"On this day 1967 the Yoko Plus Me art exhibit opened in London (the Me is John Lennon).

Very cool.

Yoko & John "

I might do a Lorna plus Ash art exhibition.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Hey night owls , I just love this emoji

It’s so cute "

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, Mis. We can't have enough heart emojis.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Very cool.

Yoko & John

I might do a Lorna plus Ash art exhibition. "

Do it.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Very cool.

Yoko & John

Do it."

Would you come to it's opening night?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Very cool.

Yoko & John

Do it.

Would you come to it's opening night?"

I love openings.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Very cool.

Yoko & John

Do it.

Would you come to it's opening night?

I love openings."

You will love our opening.

Reply privately

By *inx and NymphCouple
over a year ago

bristol

Hey guys! Nice to see you all up still!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Hey guys! Nice to see you all up still!"

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, Minx & Nymph. We're still at it.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Still lurking around..

Morning All

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Still lurking around..

Morning All "

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, good mooooooooooooooorning, AG. Smileyface

Reply privately

over a year ago

On this day 1982 the Mary Rose, which sank during an engagement with the French in 1545, was raised in Portsmouth.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, good mooooooooooooooorning, AG. Smileyface"

Morning EJ. How's it going?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, good mooooooooooooooorning, AG. Smileyface

Morning EJ. How's it going? "

I'm not too bad. How are things with you?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

I'm not too bad. How are things with you?"

Not too bad mate, chilling out and enjoying peace and quiet

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'm going to see if I can sleep.

Catch up soon. X

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I'm going to see if I can sleep.

Catch up soon. X"

Night Lornajo.. Sleep well

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I'm going to see if I can sleep.

Catch up soon. X"

Na night. x

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

I'm not too bad. How are things with you?

Not too bad mate, chilling out and enjoying peace and quiet "

That's one of things I like about being awake at this time, the quiet.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

That's one of things I like about being awake at this time, the quiet."

Even better when I know I don't have to get up for work the next day..

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

That's one of things I like about being awake at this time, the quiet.

Even better when I know I don't have to get up for work the next day.. "

Fantastic.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

Fantastic."

One of the good things about my shifts.. When my 1st day off lands on a Monday and all you hear is people moaning about having to work it and then the look on their faces when you tell them it's your day off lol

Reply privately

By *nliveneTV/TS
over a year ago

Selby

"

Fantastic.

One of the good things about my shifts.. When my 1st day off lands on a Monday and all you hear is people moaning about having to work it and then the look on their faces when you tell them it's your day off lol "

That's exactly me , i never work Mondays i always say is my favourite day of the week their faces

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

That's exactly me , i never work Mondays i always say is my favourite day of the week their faces "

It's OK until my 1st early shift lands on a Monday! Then the 3am alarm is a pain in the butt

Reply privately

By *nliveneTV/TS
over a year ago

Selby

"

That's exactly me , i never work Mondays i always say is my favourite day of the week their faces

It's OK until my 1st early shift lands on a Monday! Then the 3am alarm is a pain in the butt "

I know the pain !

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

I know the pain ! "

Glad someone outside the workplace does.. No point bitching to the colleague sat next to me.. They're in at the same time lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

That's a good fact to know

Jim is full of facts. "

It would seem so! That's a good thing

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Good evening here

Thank yo very much!

Don't mention it.

It's too late, he did!

Oh yeah."

Reply privately

over a year ago

Here's one I prepared earlier.

Reply privately

over a year ago

If I'd realised this thread was almost full, I wouldn't have bumped it. I'm such a twonk.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Here's one I prepared earlier."

Always come prepared.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"If I'd realised this thread was almost full, I wouldn't have bumped it. I'm such a twonk."

I did wonder. But at least it won't be unfinished business anymore

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Here's one I prepared earlier.

Always come prepared. "

Always bump a nocturnal thread with fewer posts.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Here's one I prepared earlier.

Always come prepared.

Always bump a nocturnal thread with fewer posts."

Live and learn Jim.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"If I'd realised this thread was almost full, I wouldn't have bumped it. I'm such a twonk.

I did wonder. But at least it won't be unfinished business anymore "

There's one with 25 posts which I meant to bump. How I bumped this one, I don't know.

Reply privately