Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Wine tasting

Jump to newest

By *yron69 OP   Man
over a year ago

Fareham

Who else guzzles wine but knows eff all about it?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *nliveneTV/TS
over a year ago

Selby

I just drink it and definitely it works

By *agneto.Man
over a year ago

Bham

*sucks air

*swills

*Spits

Mmmm, old leather and waxy melons with an undertone burnt berries.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Dont like it im common

By *oveGiving44Man
over a year ago

Bristol

I like wine. Don't know much about it but I know what I like.

over a year ago

I did a wine tasting course - it was really interesting.. I discovered that I like old italian reds.. So now i buy and enjoy reds i really like

over a year ago

Is it red, does it contain alcohol, so I like the label? These are the vital questions I ask myself.

By *izzy.miss.lizzyCouple
over a year ago

Pembrokeshire

"Who else guzzles wine but knows eff all about it?"

lol

I used to be in Laithwaites wine club, they would deliver a case of mixed bottles every month, and in the case would be lots of information about the wines which you could save into folders over time.

I tried to learn, I really did, but the wine was just so yummy, but they time I picked the information sheets up I was usually too wined up to read them

Just pass the corkscrew, would you?

By *nliveneTV/TS
over a year ago

Selby

"I did a wine tasting course - it was really interesting.. I discovered that I like old italian reds.. So now i buy and enjoy reds i really like "

I like red Spanish Rioja wines and Portuguese wines also are lovely but i only drink probably 5 times a year

By *inky Biscuit DunkerMan
over a year ago

Gloucestershire

"Is it red, does it contain alcohol, so I like the label? These are the vital questions I ask myself."

I’d need to keep you away from my wine collection

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

I used to

By *nliveneTV/TS
over a year ago

Selby

"Who else guzzles wine but knows eff all about it?

lol

I used to be in Laithwaites wine club, they would deliver a case of mixed bottles every month, and in the case would be lots of information about the wines which you could save into folders over time.

I tried to learn, I really did, but the wine was just so yummy, but they time I picked the information sheets up I was usually too wined up to read them

Just pass the corkscrew, would you? "

I easily can imagine myself also doing that

over a year ago

"Is it red, does it contain alcohol, so I like the label? These are the vital questions I ask myself.

I’d need to keep you away from my wine collection "

Ooh, lots of wine . Pretty labels?

over a year ago

"I did a wine tasting course - it was really interesting.. I discovered that I like old italian reds.. So now i buy and enjoy reds i really like

I like red Spanish Rioja wines and Portuguese wines also are lovely but i only drink probably 5 times a year "

I never used to drink, but currently I'm drinking every night

By *nliveneTV/TS
over a year ago

Selby

"I did a wine tasting course - it was really interesting.. I discovered that I like old italian reds.. So now i buy and enjoy reds i really like

I like red Spanish Rioja wines and Portuguese wines also are lovely but i only drink probably 5 times a year

I never used to drink, but currently I'm drinking every night "

Cheers

Last time i drinked red wine was accompanied with cheese board, olives, ciabata bread and extra virgin olive oil , watching Breakfast In Tiffany's at 2am morning

over a year ago

Cheers

Last time i drinked red wine was accompanied with cheese board, olives, ciabata bread and extra virgin olive oil , watching Breakfast In Tiffany's at 2am morning "

Oh that sound more a good reason for another little drinkie

By *nliveneTV/TS
over a year ago

Selby

Cheers

Last time i drinked red wine was accompanied with cheese board, olives, ciabata bread and extra virgin olive oil , watching Breakfast In Tiffany's at 2am morning

Oh that sound more a good reason for another little drinkie "

Defenitly

By *..FirstMan
over a year ago

london

True Story: I have my university colours for wine tasting…

By *inky Biscuit DunkerMan
over a year ago

Gloucestershire

"Is it red, does it contain alcohol, so I like the label? These are the vital questions I ask myself.

I’d need to keep you away from my wine collection

Ooh, lots of wine . Pretty labels? "

I was going to take a photo but, you’d be awake all night having illicit thoughts.

By *nliveneTV/TS
over a year ago

Selby

"True Story: I have my university colours for wine tasting…"

True story :i have penalty/ticket from alcohol test accused positive for wine abuse

By *..FirstMan
over a year ago

london

"True Story: I have my university colours for wine tasting…

True story :i have penalty/ticket from alcohol test accused positive for wine abuse "

over a year ago

I've been quite good at picking out a good wine over the last few years. I'm very partial to a red malbec x

By *..FirstMan
over a year ago

london

"I've been quite good at picking out a good wine over the last few years. I'm very partial to a red malbec x"

Malbec is a red grape and so most of the Malbec wine is made as a red, look out for some rose’ styled Malbec.

over a year ago

"I've been quite good at picking out a good wine over the last few years. I'm very partial to a red malbec x

Malbec is a red grape and so most of the Malbec wine is made as a red, look out for some rose’ styled Malbec."

I'm pretty sure I've had a rose' Malbec from Aldi and it was very nice x

By *oveGiving44Man
over a year ago

Bristol

"I've been quite good at picking out a good wine over the last few years. I'm very partial to a red malbec x"

I do like a malbec. Casilllero del Diablo do a good one. Actually I like all of their wines!

Post new Message to Thread