Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Can We Just Celebrate

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

The fact that we are all a varied bunch but everyone one of us on the forums is totally fucking awesome!!

Some are regular posters who make us laugh, ponder, provide us with opportunities for perving…

Some are divisive, tongue in cheek.. or downright cheeky..

Some are lurkers, occasional posters, pissed posters, newbies,

Not everyone has to get on.. just like in real life when you get a collective together..

But we are a COMMUNITY of pretty cool open minded individuals (or just filthy perves)

High five to you all..

Don’t name names but tell me your positives of fab…

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"The fact that we are all a varied bunch but everyone one of us on the forums is totally fucking awesome!!

Some are regular posters who make us laugh, ponder, provide us with opportunities for perving…

Not everyone has to get on.. just like in real life when you get a collective together..

But we are a COMMUNITY of pretty cool open minded individuals (or just filthy perves)

High five to you all..

"

I’m in total agreement with you and cherish fab and especially a lot of forumites

But even more so to you

over a year ago

Well said, OP.

The number one positive for me is absolutely the variety. Because sex is such a broad interest Fab draws in people of every type and background, and the result is such a rich cocktail of experiences and opinions.

On Forum I'm regularly entertained, enlightened and laugh my hairy arse off. That'll do me.

over a year ago

I do enjoy the forum for everyone uniqueness if it was for the forums I probably wouldn’t be on this site anymore

By *uke olovingmanMan
over a year ago

Gravesend

Real people living real lives in real-time

over a year ago

"I do enjoy the forum for everyone uniqueness if it was for the forums I probably wouldn’t be on this site anymore "

I’d say the same thing I wouldn’t be on if it wasn’t for the forums. I’ve made some amazing friends, so grateful for this part of fab

By *a LunaWoman
over a year ago

South

There are some wonderfully funny people on here. The fact I can see cock on here too is just an added bonus.

over a year ago

"I do enjoy the forum for everyone uniqueness if it was for the forums I probably wouldn’t be on this site anymore "

Hafe and hafe I wouldn’t have stuck around lockdowns

But would have been planing my come back about now

over a year ago

High five to dirty perverts OP

By *rad670Man
over a year ago

South Lakes

The forums are the best part of the site, it gives a great insight into people and has had way more positives than negatives for me. There are some awesome regular contributors.

over a year ago

I joined fab at the beginning of lockdown after a v vanilla existence but there was always a dirty pervert hidden away.

You bunch have made me laugh, boosted my confidence no end and many have become true friends..

It’s been a fucking weird 18months but fab has kept me sane and provided me a community/friendship group..

Ironically when the world shut down, mine opened up.

For that I am truly grateful for fab.

By *hubby CoupleCouple
over a year ago

Essex

"High five to dirty perverts OP "

High fives back in a borat voice

over a year ago

"There are some wonderfully funny people on here. The fact I can see cock on here too is just an added bonus."

Yeah we definitely can’t forget the cock

over a year ago

"I joined fab at the beginning of lockdown after a v vanilla existence but there was always a dirty pervert hidden away.

You bunch have made me laugh, boosted my confidence no end and many have become true friends..

It’s been a fucking weird 18months but fab has kept me sane and provided me a community/friendship group..

For that I am truly grateful for fab."

over a year ago

"High five to dirty perverts OP "

Dirty perverts RULE!!

over a year ago

Love this

The forum is really the only reason I stay here is that there are so many lovely and inclusive people on here

By *anilla switchWoman
over a year ago

Hampshire

"I joined fab at the beginning of lockdown after a v vanilla existence but there was always a dirty pervert hidden away.

You have taken the words right out of my mouth!

By *anilla switchWoman
over a year ago

Hampshire

"Love this

The forum is really the only reason I stay here is that there are so many lovely and inclusive people on here "

By *anilla switchWoman
over a year ago

Hampshire

[Removed by poster at 10/10/21 20:50:03]

By *inkyInkedBiWoman
over a year ago

"Love this

The forum is really the only reason I stay here is that there are so many lovely and inclusive people on here "

I’m so thankful for the amazing friends I’ve made, we check in on one another and they’ve made my life brighter

over a year ago

When I first joined I was really nervous about saying anything on the forums because I was thinking "all these people know eachother!"

Glad I did eventually say something because you're all fricking awesome x

By *indergirlWoman
over a year ago

somewhere, someplace

This for me and more... Life is definitely changing for me because of fab

over a year ago

"The fact that we are all a varied bunch but everyone one of us on the forums is totally fucking awesome!!

High five to you all..

"

I’ve chatted to and been lucky enough to meet some amazing people. I’ve seen some stunning pics and enjoyed good banter. There are lots of positives on here, including independent accepted self expression.

By *heron212Man
over a year ago

London

I too joined this site during the pandemic at the coaxing of friends already on the site.

So, I raise my glass to you salacious sluts!

*toast*

By *oeBeansMan
over a year ago

Derby

It's been good to me. I've found a side to myself I didn't think existed and gave me some great body confidence when I didn't think there was anything to be confident in.

I've spoken to some lovely people and even though I eye-roll at some of the threads posted, a lot more threads bring bring a smile to my face

over a year ago

"It's been good to me. I've found a side to myself I didn't think existed and gave me some great body confidence when I didn't think there was anything to be confident in.

I've spoken to some lovely people and even though I eye-roll at some of the threads posted, a lot more threads bring bring a smile to my face "

I’ve watched your confidence soar from when you first joined! And am glad to call you a friend. Xx

By *oeBeansMan
over a year ago

Derby

"It's been good to me. I've found a side to myself I didn't think existed and gave me some great body confidence when I didn't think there was anything to be confident in.

I've spoken to some lovely people and even though I eye-roll at some of the threads posted, a lot more threads bring bring a smile to my face

I’ve watched your confidence soar from when you first joined! And am glad to call you a friend. Xx"

Awww thank you, it's been great seeing you open up more and more as well and always enjoy seeing your contributions on the forums

over a year ago

*high-five*

You're all amazing and keep me smiling

Some are down right filthy and I LOVE it

By *hilloutMan
over a year ago

All over the place! Northwesr, , Southwest

Nowadays perve material mostly.

And there is certainly many a person to perve

over a year ago

"Love this

The forum is really the only reason I stay here is that there are so many lovely and inclusive people on here

I’m so thankful for the amazing friends I’ve made, we check in on one another and they’ve made my life brighter "

Me too

over a year ago

"Love this

I’m so thankful for the amazing friends I’ve made, we check in on one another and they’ve made my life brighter

Me too "

And me.

By *nliveneTV/TS
over a year ago

Selby

I enjoy the forums

over a year ago

I celebrate my history to live in the present to guarantee my future

By *asual_WandererWoman
over a year ago

A spot you want me

[Removed by poster at 10/10/21 21:55:49]

By *inky_couple2020Couple
over a year ago

North West

Cool people to talk to and maybe meet (socially or otherwise). Somewhere guaranteed to have someone up and about, chatting nonsense at all hours

over a year ago

Pissed poster right here haha

over a year ago

"Pissed poster right here haha "

Me too!

over a year ago

"When I first joined I was really nervous about saying anything on the forums because I was thinking "all these people know eachother!"

Glad I did eventually say something because you're all fricking awesome x"

Totally agree.. And now I'm all over the place chatting to people on here.. (don't know if I've upset anyone yet so can't be too bad).. Thanks to all those who've chatted back. You're awesome xx

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

Hahaha

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

The people xx

over a year ago

"The people xx"

Are all awesome

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

"The people xx

Are all awesome "

Definitely xxxxx

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

"The people xx

Are all awesome "

I don't see whos started a thread

I post it's not about popularity xxx

Be authentic

By *ussexualMan
over a year ago

Brighton

I love all of the awesome people on the forums, there are funny threads, thought provoking threads, sexy threads, challenging threads and loads more. Plus, unlike most other forums, we get to perv at everyone's pictures

over a year ago

I've spoken to some lovely people and even though I eye-roll at some of the threads posted, a lot more threads bring bring a smile to my face "

Yaay ! Love seeing you on Forum, especially when you laugh at my awful puns

over a year ago

Love it here and thanks for allowing me to be me x

By *oeBeansMan
over a year ago

Derby

Yaay ! Love seeing you on Forum, especially when you laugh at my awful puns "

You mean your brilliant, hilarious, written-down-to-steal-for-myself puns? Yeah, they're alright

over a year ago

"Love it here and thanks for allowing me to be me x "

And we love the you that you are!

Post new Message to Thread