Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

World mental health day

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

As someone that has seen mental health take someone I just wanted to say hello to those anxious to come out, well done to those that are fighting, and what ever you think there is always someone to talk to, its ok to not be ok! My experience started 5 years ago on the 20th of this month been to some very dark places since cut people off and out my life but I'm still here

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Bump

And good luck to you in your recovery, OP.

over a year ago

Well done for sticking around, the world is a better place with you!

Still waiting for a break in life and debating what route of 'help' I want to go down. I don't get along with any sort of medication so some different strategies are needed. At the moment talking with my other half when needed is keeping me here so far.. but there will come a time that it won't be enough.

over a year ago

I will always make time to talk to anyone who is struggling. My inbox is open to everyone. Keep going you all brighten up someone’s day

By *anilla switchWoman
over a year ago

Hampshire

"As someone that has seen mental health take someone I just wanted to say hello to those anxious to come out, well done to those that are fighting, and what ever you think there is always someone to talk to, its ok to not be ok! My experience started 5 years ago on the 20th of this month been to some very dark places since cut people off and out my life but I'm still here "

Takes a lot of courage to accept our flaws and embrace them. Feel your pain op. These struggles are real and debilitating at times, please know you are not alone my friend.

Thinking of you x x x

Muchos love CC

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

From what I've learnt nature and excersice seem to be the best natural forms, I won't go near pills personally always happy to be a shoulder or a open ear

over a year ago

"As someone that has seen mental health take someone I just wanted to say hello to those anxious to come out, well done to those that are fighting, and what ever you think there is always someone to talk to, its ok to not be ok! My experience started 5 years ago on the 20th of this month been to some very dark places since cut people off and out my life but I'm still here "

By *urvySub87Woman
over a year ago

Near Wellingborough

In a pretty dark place at the moment but trying to fight my way out of it

over a year ago

"In a pretty dark place at the moment but trying to fight my way out of it"

Do you need to talk?

By *urvySub87Woman
over a year ago

Near Wellingborough

"In a pretty dark place at the moment but trying to fight my way out of it

Do you need to talk? "

It won't help but thank you. Just one of those battles that I have to fight through alone

over a year ago

"In a pretty dark place at the moment but trying to fight my way out of it"

I'm sure you will find it.

Can any of us help?

over a year ago

"In a pretty dark place at the moment but trying to fight my way out of it

Do you need to talk?

It won't help but thank you. Just one of those battles that I have to fight through alone"

Obviously it's fantastic to have space but you are not alone.

over a year ago

I suffer from a severe mental health issues and have done since I was around 19. PTSD is one of my main issues. I'd like to open my inbox to anybody that would like to chat about anything they like. I'm completely non judgemental. Sometimes it's good to vent to a complete stranger. Stay strong everyone!

over a year ago

2 years iv danced with the darkside but i wont let him win im far too competitive to quit

over a year ago

"I suffer from a severe mental health issues and have done since I was around 19. PTSD is one of my main issues. I'd like to open my inbox to anybody that would like to chat about anything they like. I'm completely non judgemental. Sometimes it's good to vent to a complete stranger. Stay strong everyone! "

Totally agree and a lovely offer

By *igPeachKLMan
over a year ago

King’s Lynn

Love this

Post new Message to Thread