Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Goddammit

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

The cats are sleeping on my favourite settee... So i settled myself with a coffee and perfectly toasted hot buttered crumpets on the other sofa... as i picked up my coffee to take a slurp, i saw the crumpet plate s-l-o-w-l-y slide off the sofa, flip in mid air and land on the floor butter side down

How is your Sunday going?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *inAndTonic21Couple
over a year ago

Merseyside

I feel for you sounds delicious too

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"The cats are sleeping on my favourite settee... So i settled myself with a coffee and perfectly toasted hot buttered crumpets on the other sofa... as i picked up my coffee to take a slurp, i saw the crumpet plate s-l-o-w-l-y slide off the sofa, flip in mid air and land on the floor butter side down

How is your Sunday going? "

Mines OK so far my cats would jump in my seat when I moved I just moved them back,few dirty looks but the forgave me

By *etcplCouple
over a year ago

Gapping Fanny

"The cats are sleeping on my favourite settee... So i settled myself with a coffee and perfectly toasted hot buttered crumpets on the other sofa... as i picked up my coffee to take a slurp, i saw the crumpet plate s-l-o-w-l-y slide off the sofa, flip in mid air and land on the floor butter side down

Better than yours!

By *atricia ParnelWoman
over a year ago

In a town full of colours

Its been a argy bargy day with the neighbours venting at each other, while I watch Bruce's Price Is Right

over a year ago

"I feel for you sounds delicious too "

I was tempted to run them under the tap

I finally gave them a send off to the great bag in the bin

over a year ago

Mines OK so far my cats would jump in my seat when I moved I just moved them back,few dirty looks but the forgave me "

Aww they look so cute i didn't have the heart to move them

over a year ago

Mines OK so far my cats would jump in my seat when I moved I just moved them back,few dirty looks but the forgave me

Aww they look so cute i didn't have the heart to move them "

You are the boss not the cats lol

By *otSoPoshWoman
over a year ago

In a ball gown because that's how we roll in N. Devon

I've been in the bath for 2 hours. It isn't looking like I'm getting out any time soon.

over a year ago

Better than yours!"

Well i would imagine most of your sundays would be better than mine full stop

I always think of stretching racks when i see your name lol

over a year ago

"

Its been a argy bargy day with the neighbours venting at each other, while I watch Bruce's Price Is Right "

Oh gosh.. So many things wrong in that sentence

over a year ago

"I've been in the bath for 2 hours. It isn't looking like I'm getting out any time soon."

Must be looking a bit shrivelled by now

over a year ago

You are the boss not the cats lol"

If i disturb them now, I'll suffer for the next month with late night marauding... I had to get up at 6 to feed them 'cos they were starving

over a year ago

"I've been in the bath for 2 hours. It isn't looking like I'm getting out any time soon."

Omg poshy the water must be cold by now

Aren't your fingers all crinkly??

By *rs mischiefWoman
over a year ago

Manchester

I've just made a lovely skinny latte.. and it tastes like crap... bloody corona!

over a year ago

If i disturb them now, I'll suffer for the next month with late night marauding... I had to get up at 6 to feed them 'cos they were starving "

Buggers aren't they mine actually gently pulled my eyelid open with his claw to wake me up wtf

over a year ago

I'm sorry to hear that.

I'm floating in a pool just after having 2 pints and it's glorious

By *otSoPoshWoman
over a year ago

"I've been in the bath for 2 hours. It isn't looking like I'm getting out any time soon.

Aren't your fingers all crinkly?? "

My fingers are dry. The rest of me is wet and warm though. Actually, that's not true. My boobs are cold because they're not submerged.

By *amie HantsWoman
over a year ago

Atlantis

I left the ring on the cooker and threw a tee towel on it not realising.

It made the smoke alarm go off mid wank and I burnt my tee towel. Very chaotic in Jamie towers today.

over a year ago

"I've just made a lovely skinny latte.. and it tastes like crap... bloody corona! "

Ugh.. I've managed to avoid it so far.. Must be strange when the taste doesn't connect with the brains memory??

If you cant taste i guess you don't have much of an appetite , but are still hungry?? Oooo crumpets might be ideal

Sending best wishes for a speedy recovery x

By *olly_chromaticTV/TS
over a year ago

Stockport

Just pick the cat hairs off them and apply the fifteen second rule

over a year ago

If i disturb them now, I'll suffer for the next month with late night marauding... I had to get up at 6 to feed them 'cos they were starving

Buggers aren't they mine actually gently pulled my eyelid open with his claw to wake me up wtf "

Yup... Like being slapped round the face with a fish hook haha... One of mine drools and then sneezes in my face .... Just.. No words...

over a year ago

How is your Sunday going? I'm sorry to hear that.

I'm floating in a pool just after having 2 pints and it's glorious "

way to rub it in!! Haha glad you got there ok... Man I'd like to be lolling around somewhere warm with a beer... Maybe I'll turn the light on the electric fire.. Bask in the glow

over a year ago

"I've been in the bath for 2 hours. It isn't looking like I'm getting out any time soon.

My fingers are dry. The rest of me is wet and warm though. Actually, that's not true. My boobs are cold because they're not submerged."

The buoyancy of the boobies is there just to keep you from drowning x

over a year ago

My fingers are dry. The rest of me is wet and warm though. Actually, that's not true. My boobs are cold because they're not submerged."

What an image... Maybe you should send it to me

By *otSoPoshWoman
over a year ago

My fingers are dry. The rest of me is wet and warm though. Actually, that's not true. My boobs are cold because they're not submerged.

What an image... Maybe you should send it to me "

Gimme one sec....

over a year ago

"I left the ring on the cooker and threw a tee towel on it not realising.

It made the smoke alarm go off mid wank and I burnt my tee towel. Very chaotic in Jamie towers today. "

Omg that could have been catastrophic! Thank goodness for your smoke alarm

I mean I've heard of people having orgasms that burn down the house but err..

over a year ago

Just pick the cat hairs off them and apply the fifteen second rule "

I did contemplate it

over a year ago

The buoyancy of the boobies is there just to keep you from drowning x"

Like air bags

over a year ago

See if you can beat my record; 6.5 hrs!

over a year ago

What an image... Maybe you should send it to me

Gimme one sec.... "

Oh my... I cam confirm the poor boobies look very cold

By *amie HantsWoman
over a year ago

Atlantis

"I left the ring on the cooker and threw a tee towel on it not realising.

It made the smoke alarm go off mid wank and I burnt my tee towel. Very chaotic in Jamie towers today.

Omg that could have been catastrophic! Thank goodness for your smoke alarm

I mean I've heard of people having orgasms that burn down the house but err.. "

Orgasm! Chance would be a fine thing!

I was at that really crucial make or break point. I jumped so hard I pulled a muscle and I still have chest pains. I’m convinced I had a heart attack.

I feel so hard done by

It was the tiniest bit of smoke, it could have waited until after I was finished. We were way off actual threat to life with the fire!

over a year ago

See if you can beat my record; 6.5 hrs! "

in a bath...

over a year ago

in a bath... "

Er, yes

It is a very nice bath

over a year ago

Not very well, and now I have two matching heel blisters too

By *ewrocksWoman
over a year ago

button moon

in a bath...

Er, yes

It is a very nice bath "

I can beat that, got in the bath around 9, woke up shivering my tits off around 4:30

over a year ago

"Not very well, and now I have two matching heel blisters too "

New shoes?

By *imi_RougeWoman
over a year ago

Portsmouth

I've got my period, so everyone and everything is just annoying me.

By *otSoPoshWoman
over a year ago

See if you can beat my record; 6.5 hrs! "

I've done 8..... then a hour gap and another 6....

By *imi_RougeWoman
over a year ago

Portsmouth

Buggers aren't they mine actually gently pulled my eyelid open with his claw to wake me up wtf "

Ha ha ha can totally relate, I get 1 claw in the eye when one of them wants a cuddle in the morning.

over a year ago

in a bath...

Er, yes

It is a very nice bath "

What do you do for 6.5 hours

over a year ago

"Not very well, and now I have two matching heel blisters too "

Oh no.. New shoes?

over a year ago

in a bath...

Er, yes

It is a very nice bath

What do you do for 6.5 hours "

Watched a couple of films. Chatted on here. Took pictures of my boobs. Played with my nipples. Usual stuff

over a year ago

I've done 8..... then a hour gap and another 6.... "

Lol. You win.

over a year ago

"I've got my period, so everyone and everything is just annoying me."

Try not to kill anyone before you've dug the hole

By *hubby CoupleCouple
over a year ago

Essex

Sounds like the crumpet was mooning you

over a year ago

in a bath...

Er, yes

It is a very nice bath

I can beat that, got in the bath around 9, woke up shivering my tits off around 4:30 "

Falling asleep doesn’t really count.

over a year ago

in a bath...

Er, yes

It is a very nice bath

What do you do for 6.5 hours

Watched a couple of films. Chatted on here. Took pictures of my boobs. Played with my nipples. Usual stuff "

Blimey, i am clearly doing it wrong

over a year ago

"I've got my period, so everyone and everything is just annoying me.

Try not to kill anyone before you've dug the hole "

over a year ago

Sounds like the crumpet was mooning you "

I'm just glad i hadn't slathered it with biscoff

over a year ago

"Not very well, and now I have two matching heel blisters too

Oh no.. New shoes? "

No, don’t know why.

over a year ago

Ohh fxck damn that’s no good…

I’ve just cut the hedge and grass tidying the garden

over a year ago

"Not very well, and now I have two matching heel blisters too

Oh no.. New shoes?

No, don’t know why. "

Oh gosh, how strange

Wait.. Carpet burns??

over a year ago

"Ohh fxck damn that’s no good…

I’ve just cut the hedge and grass tidying the garden "

I've dug the garden in my head

.. Not actually made it off my arse yet

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

I'm upright. It's a start. (Trying to knock this infection on the head)

over a year ago

"I'm upright. It's a start. (Trying to knock this infection on the head)"

C'mon swing .. Kick its ass!!

By *otSoPoshWoman
over a year ago

Lol. You win. "

I finally bloody won something!! It's been nearly 43 years! Fanks Rach

over a year ago

Lol. You win.

I finally bloody won something!! It's been nearly 43 years! Fanks Rach "

I’m nearly 52. Starting to lose things now

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"I'm upright. It's a start. (Trying to knock this infection on the head)

C'mon swing .. Kick its ass!! "

On it. Mostly by still being in my pyjamas

I did a protein treatment on my hair. That counts as being productive, right?

over a year ago

Ace team i coach won kid played lights out and on goes my sports superday

over a year ago

"I'm upright. It's a start. (Trying to knock this infection on the head)

C'mon swing .. Kick its ass!!

On it. Mostly by still being in my pyjamas

I did a protein treatment on my hair. That counts as being productive, right? "

Well it's more than I've done

#WinningAtLife!!

over a year ago

"Ace team i coach won kid played lights out and on goes my sports superday"

I think you were so excited you forgot how to sentence

over a year ago

Sitting in the sun on the balcony watching the boats go by. I'm not complaining..

Post new Message to Thread