Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Anxiety Inducing Messages

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I don't really use the forums as I find them too addictive - I had to stop using the big one beginning with 'R' because it became a problem. I mention this only because I may not even check to see if this has illiceted a response... but I probably will. I'm sure my curiosity will get the better of me. I just might not reply to any direct engagement.

Do you ever get them? Those messages that make your stomach sink?

One of mine is 'what's your address?'. It doesn't always stress me out. It's a reasonable question if you invite someone over, but not if it comes from a blank profile, two messages in, after you've just said you can't accommodate. I could go on and on about why this is a terrible question to casually throw at someone you don't know on a site such as this, but I fear that those who might learn from me would see the length of this post and hit the back button - or more likely, never even see the title.

I'm a free spirit. I like to improvise. I can be adventurous, and risk is just a part of being alive and horny. In fact, it's quite a horny fantasy... Just giving my address to a random stranger so they can come round and have there way with me... but my flat is my sanctuary. It's the first place I've ever felt truly safe and at home, and fantasies don't always live up to expectations anyway.

Anyway, whatever your username is, nice cock, promising start, but join my enormous block list. This is the guy that told me I'm fat and ugly because he didn't understand a joke, he'll show you around.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Messages like that don't bother me, I just don't reply to anything I don't want to answer.

Don't let them bother you.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread