By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

yes..

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

No, but I've got multiple personalities.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

yep! I told someone yesterday that wine from their own vinyard was lovely then walked away and screwed my face up as it was like vinegar. Couldn't see the point in hurting someone's feelings.

In really important matters I'm not though

By *xodussxMan
over a year ago

sheffield

"No, but I've got multiple personalities. "
is any of them naugthy????

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

I have been known to stretch the truth on occasions lol

By *issBehavingxxWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

Nope... Very often told I am too honest for my own good

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"Nope... Very often told I am too honest for my own good "

Join the club!

Mind you, it is a good feeling when others depend on me to tell the truth, as they know that's what they will get from me!

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

do you agree with the often used phrase "the truth never hurt anybody"?

By *issBehavingxxWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

"do you agree with the often used phrase "the truth never hurt anybody"?"

Actually no... I think often the truth hurts.. But in the long run hurts less than two-facedness

over a year ago

"do you agree with the often used phrase "the truth never hurt anybody"?"

Only those who are in denial would get hurt when presented with the truth I'd say.

By *he Original TTMan
over a year ago

Brackley, Northants

If you are going to be 2 faced, just make sure one of them is good looking!!

By *he tactile technicianMan
over a year ago

the good lands, the bad lands, the any where you may want me lands

You get honesty, sincerity, integrity, confidentiality, and on occasion where the situation dictates, diplomacy, but that's me.

over a year ago

Being diplomatic does not come easy to me, hence I cannot work at front line customer interfacing roles, or be able to climb up the corporate food chain, as I can't lick arse and suck up to those in higher positions!

over a year ago

"No, but I've got multiple personalities. is any of them naugthy???? "

Most of them.

There are also two who aren't speaking to each other, one who's a dirty stop out and isn't home from last night yet, one who thinks she's a lumberjack and one who believes she's Queenie from Blackadder.

over a year ago

"You get honesty, sincerity, integrity, confidentiality, and on occasion where the situation dictates, diplomacy, but that's me. "

... very much like that myself. I hate to hurt people and will try to tell the truth diplomatically.

But I can be two-faced and cutting when being sarcastic about those I have no feelings for.

over a year ago

Being a Gemini there are definitely two sides to me

By *onnoisseur100Man
over a year ago

Woking-ish

I'm a typical bloke, any lady who's giving me a blow job is the most beautiful girl in the world...... I'm also a slut, but I've said that before. LOL

over a year ago

No I'm an angel

over a year ago

my hubby says i am not, i say it as it is. i am not good at pretending to like someone if i dont like them.

i am not insensitive though.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

Some tend to confuse honesty, truth and diplomacy with tactlessness.

It's important to know the difference.

Anyone can curb their tongue and hold their opinions if it's necessary to.

To pretend otherwise is simply to keep giving oneself licence to be rude.

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"Are you? Or can you be when needed?

Not me as I am too honest!

"

Really? So you don't ever speak about anyone behind their backs you would walk up to them and tell them what you think?

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

I'm not generally two faced.

I don't bother with those I don't like and don't waste my breath and time talking about them.

I am not so shrivelled inside as to get off telling them what I think and then wearing it like a badge of honour instead of the mark of a self centred myopic over opinionated twat.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

P.S. Just in case anyone thinks I am speaking about them. I'm not addressing any individual.

Im answering the Q ......

By *oobsCouple
over a year ago

cardiff

We have some pics on our profile of us being two faced.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"my hubby says i am not, i say it as it is. i am not good at pretending to like someone if i dont like them.

i am not insensitive though."

Pretty good outlook.

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

I know my own failings, I will never say I am not something I know I am at times.

Saying that, I am very comfortable to say my piece if asked, very comfortable indeed

over a year ago

Really? So you don't ever speak about anyone behind their backs you would walk up to them and tell them what you think?"

I do not believe that is the same.

I would say what I think about a person to his/her face if I am asked by the person.

However, I usually give out sufficient vibes that I do not like a person, so they usually avoid me in person.

Besides, I do not like to make a scene in public.

;-)

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

Awwwwww now not everything said out of ear shot is two faced View..... there are degrees of subtlety.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"No I'm an angel "

Show us your wings Kev

over a year ago

I'm not two faced at all but I do tend to say the truth and or an honest opinion even when I know it may cause offence to weak minded individuals who live in cloud cuckhoo land but need a reality check.....as the amount of forum bans under my belt could prove

over a year ago

"

Not now ive got my schizophrenia medication

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

"Awwwwww now not everything said out of ear shot is two faced View..... there are degrees of subtlety. "

over a year ago

And yes, I too would not waste my time with peeps I have no interest in knowing.

However, I would be hypocritical to say I don't enjoy talking about them with those who share similar _iews as I have.

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

Really? So you don't ever speak about anyone behind their backs you would walk up to them and tell them what you think?

I do not believe that is the same.

I would say what I think about a person to his/her face if I am asked by the person.

;-)"

Ah then that is a different question to me.

If someone asked my opinion on something I would be honest.

But I thought your question was saying that you would never talk about someone behind their backs and would walk up to them and tell them what you think wether they asked you or not....I obviously read it wrong, my mistake.

So a question....would you go up to someone and tell them what you think of them or think it / talk about it instead?

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

"Some tend to confuse honesty, truth and diplomacy with tactlessness.

It's important to know the difference.

Anyone can curb their tongue and hold their opinions if it's necessary to.

To pretend otherwise is simply to keep giving oneself licence to be rude."

My interpretation of two faced is that it is always malicious. People can tell the difference between a judicious withholding of a hard and cruel truth and saying what you feel you should say to get your own way.

over a year ago

"

So a question....would you go up to someone and tell them what you think of them or think it / talk about it instead?"

If what I think is good and complimentary, yes. Otherwise, no.

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"We have some pics on our profile of us being two faced."

lol great pics

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"

So a question....would you go up to someone and tell them what you think of them or think it / talk about it instead?

If what I think is good and complimentary, yes. Otherwise, no. "

No you wouldn't tell them or no your wouldn't talk about it behind their backs?

over a year ago

"

If what I think is good and complimentary, yes. Otherwise, no.

No you wouldn't tell them or no your wouldn't talk about it behind their backs?

"

No I would not walk up to a total stranger, someone I do not like or care about, and tell him/her what I think of him/her.

By *i 1 Get 1 FreeCouple (MM)
over a year ago

birmingham

I've learnt over the years to use discretion, some people can take honesty full on, other's are somewhat “sensitive” when being honest with them.

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

[Removed by poster at 16/09/12 14:06:55]

By *he_original_poloWoman
over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

I rarely pretend to like someone if I really don't…. I certainly won’t act all matey with someone only to slag them off to someone else…. which sometimes seems to be the norm on here.

At work I do need to maintain professional relationships and a pleasant environment, which is slightly different, well to me it is…. I still don’t pretend to be matey with them.

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

".

No I would not walk up to a total stranger, someone I do not like or care about, and tell him/her what I think of him/her. "

That could be construed that you would talk about them instead, but as you say you are too honest and don't do that, then I am guessing you actually mean, no I wouldn't walk up to a stranger and tell them what I really think of them nor would I talk about them behind their back

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"We have some pics on our profile of us being two faced."

I've saved the one of the Big Nosed Birdy in the nest...... so kissable .hahahahaaaaaaaaa !

Funny how a pair of eyes make a threatening trouser snake into sommat in need of protection.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"

I rarely pretend to like someone if I really don't…. I certainly won’t act all matey with someone only to slag them off to someone else…. which sometimes seems to be the norm on here.

At work I do need to maintain professional relationships and a pleasant environment, which is slightly different, well to me it is…. I still don’t pretend to be matey with them.

"

Classic example - bingo !

By *ont Ask Dont GetWoman
over a year ago

amersham

I generally see the good in people so it's not a big issue for me but I do work with one or two people I really don't like (for very valid reasons!) and they wouldn't have a clue. So yes, I can be two-faced when it suits my purpose

over a year ago

What I meant by being honest in my original post is that I cannot pretend I like something/someone when I don't.

That's not the same as I won't talk about people I do not like behind their backs, far from it! However, only with peeps who share my _iews about them though, and not just to any Tom, Dick or Harry.

over a year ago

I should add.... I do not believe having an opinion about a person and sharing at some point is being two faced.

To me being two faced is chatting to people as if you like them, whilst telling other people what a cunt they are. Or agreeing with person A when responding to them, whilst telling person B how wrong person A is.

I don't talk about people unless I am prepared to say it to the actual person (should I ever be asked or the appropriate situation arises)..... that is if I haven't told them already.

If you are big enough to say something, you should be big enough to admit it. People who don't are also two faced in my opinion.

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

"I should add.... I do not believe having an opinion about a person and sharing at some point is being two faced.

To me being two faced is chatting to people as if you like them, whilst telling other people what a cunt they are. Or agreeing with person A when responding to them, whilst telling person B how wrong person A is.

I don't talk about people unless I am prepared to say it to the actual person (should I ever be asked or the appropriate situation arises)..... that is if I haven't told them already.

If you are big enough to say something, you should be big enough to admit it. People who don't are also two faced in my opinion."

now that I agree with 100%

over a year ago

It really depends on the circumstances, like at work, but on the whole I say it as it is and do not pretend to like people for the sake of it.

over a year ago

There's a difference in my my between being two faced and lying to someone so as not to hurt their feelings. Such as if someone was very self conscious about a spot on their face then I would say I could hardly notice it, if ur the type of person who says 'yeah its massive or horrible' then I think that is just cruel

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"What I meant by being honest in my original post is that I cannot pretend I like something/someone when I don't.

That's not the same as I won't talk about people I do not like behind their backs, far from it! However, only with peeps who share my _iews about them though, and not just to any Tom, Dick or Harry.

"

Thanks for clearing that up, as I wasn't sure.

And yes, I agree with your first sentance and your definition of two faced now.

over a year ago

"I should add.... I do not believe having an opinion about a person and sharing at some point is being two faced.

If you are big enough to say something, you should be big enough to admit it. People who don't are also two faced in my opinion."

at what she said!

over a year ago

"There's a difference in my my between being two faced and lying to someone so as not to hurt their feelings. Such as if someone was very self conscious about a spot on their face then I would say I could hardly notice it, if ur the type of person who says 'yeah its massive or horrible' then I think that is just cruel"

The thing is, if I ask my friends a question, it is because I respect their judgement and I trust their reply. If I can't trust them to be honest, are they really a firend?

So to continue with the spot example, if they couldn't be honest about that, could I trust them to be honest when it was something more important?

The alternative to lying isn't to make a nasty comment... "massive and horrible" are just subjective over reactions.

I see nothing wrong with saying something like.... "Yep it's a corker of a spot, but in the grand scheme of things you are still a long way from being elephant man. You know full well, from when other people have spots, you notice it more than anyone else will. Try some of this to help calm the redness."

over a year ago

"No, but I've got multiple personalities. "
nice one

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"

when needed yes....most of the time no

over a year ago

I've always seen myself as more of a 'Joker'.

By *un_JuiceCouple
over a year ago

Nr Chester

Too blunt and truthful but diplomatic little white ones so not to cause upset sometimes

over a year ago

"And yes, I too would not waste my time with peeps I have no interest in knowing.

However, I would be hypocritical to say I don't enjoy talking about them with those who share similar _iews as I have.

"

Isn't this a contradiction though? If you do not waste time with people you have no desire to know, then why talk to others about them. You are wasting your time aren't you, and quite frankly if you enjoy talking about people behind their backs, it suggests you are affected by them in some way. If you weren't affected by them you really wouldn't mention their name.

I have been two faced at times I'm sure. I have told someone things in order not to hurt them.

I have no problem with honesty though. I would tell people to their face if they asked me whether I liked them. I have no problem with confrontation of that kind, it doesn't have to be about aggression or causing scenes.

However in relation to this forum I do not send private messages to others' constantly bitching about another forum member. I don't do this because I'm not 14 anymore and to do so is childish, sly and malicious and I question the maturity of those that enjoy it.

I'd rather confront posts in the forum

over a year ago

Talking about peeps I do not like with like-minded people is not a waste of time, as it is very enjoyable.

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

And here was me HOPING that this thread was a general question and not just to talk about your admitting to bitching about other people on the site.

I see my original thought was right.

over a year ago

If I had two faces I wouldn't have choose this one

over a year ago

"

Isn't this a contradiction though? If you do not waste time with people you have no desire to know, then why talk to others about them. You are wasting your time aren't you, and quite frankly if you enjoy talking about people behind their backs, it suggests you are affected by them in some way. If you weren't affected by them you really wouldn't mention their name.

"

I disagree. Lots of people talk about shared experiences just for the sake of social interaction. People do it all the time... "Did you see the hair cut so and so in Corrie has had" ... it's had no notable effect on the observer's life. It's throw-away conversation.

Watching the forum is not really that different to watching telly or watching a film. I don't see it as in anyway two-faced to have and share an opinion of an observation, such as someone's avatar, comments posted or whatever.

It only becomes two-faced when you say the opposite to the subject..... hence showing two faces.

over a year ago

"

And here was me HOPING that this thread was a general question and not just to talk about your admitting to bitching about other people on the site.

I see my original thought was right."

I never said I don't bitch about other people on this and other site behind their backs.

However, I shall reaffirm that I will not say to other people what I am not prepared say to the person in his/her face!

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"

I never said I don't bitch about other people on this and other site behind their backs.

"

If thats how you want people to see you...thats up to you

over a year ago

"

If thats how you want people to see you...thats up to you "

That's what I do, and it is the truth, so why be coy about?

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"

"

No, you are right, I am just surprised you would do it.

If it rocks your boat, go for it....but for me I see you in a very different light now....thats me being honest too

over a year ago

What you see is what you get with me luckily I can see throw two faced people very easily. And if the truth hurts take it a positive and reflect on it if you think you need to work on whatever was said it might make you a better person I prefer people been honest and truthful from the beginning pick your company carefully I say.

over a year ago

Sorry Rugby, I do not know what sort of impression I had given you in the past, however, I am not going to pretend to be something I am not.

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"Sorry Rugby, I do not know what sort of impression I had given you in the past, however, I am not going to pretend to be something I am not. "

And of course you shouldn't.

By *he tactile technicianMan
over a year ago

the good lands, the bad lands, the any where you may want me lands

"Being diplomatic does not come easy to me, hence I cannot work at front line customer interfacing roles, or be able to climb up the corporate food chain, as I can't lick arse and suck up to those in higher positions!

"

I can't and certainly wouldn't ever entertain the thought of licking the corporate arse, I am circumspect where I tend to use my diplomacy. I have leant that sometimes it is necessary to be diplomatic to achieve 'getting one over' on a arsehole, and if that constitutes being two faced, in anyones books, then they are welcome to that thought. I know otherwise and to my price I will not comprimise on what I know to be right.

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

"Being diplomatic does not come easy to me, hence I cannot work at front line customer interfacing roles, or be able to climb up the corporate food chain, as I can't lick arse and suck up to those in higher positions!

"

Why would you need to lick arse to advance your career?

over a year ago

"

If it rocks your boat, go for it....but for me I see you in a very different light now....thats me being honest too

"

Just out of curiosity.... when someone starts a thread to talk about X Factor contestants or Britain’s Got Talent, do you see them in this same light?

After all, are they not talking about people behind their backs?

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

"

Just out of curiosity.... when someone starts a thread to talk about X Factor contestants or Britain’s Got Talent, do you see them in this same light?

After all, are they not talking about people behind their backs?"

Not the OP but half the haters of the X Factor but always seem to warch it.... I think bullshitter

over a year ago

I have yet to watch X Factor, or Big Brother, or any so-called reality TV.

over a year ago

"I have yet to watch X Factor, or Big Brother, or any so-called reality TV. "

Ooowww I forgot about Big Brother, now that's one a lot of people really have a good bitch about the housemates.

over a year ago

Can't be arsed to read the whole thread (as apparently it turns up as being just a lot of bitching about each other......)........

I don't think I'm two faced as I very rarely give a negative opinion out. That's not to say I don't think negatively, but I try to live according to the adage, If you've nothing nice to say say nothing............

over a year ago

"Can't be arsed to read the whole thread (as apparently it turns up as being just a lot of bitching about each other......)........

"

It did not start that way, not my intention anyway.

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"

After all, are they not talking about people behind their backs?"

Did you really ask that? lol

over a year ago

"

Did you really ask that? lol"

I think it’s pretty safe to say 'yes I did'…. and it is a genuine question.

I am wondering if you differentiate or not between, for example:

Me saying Harry Hill is an annoying fuck.

Half a dozen people posting in a thread about footballers to call Rooney an over paid gorilla who fell through the ugly tree.

Two people talking about which actor was the worst Dr Who

A thread discussing the way people act in the Big Brother house.

And… two people chatting and one says “Did you read that posts xxxxxxxxx put up…. How dumb was that last comment”

Of course if you do differentiate, I will be wondering what the difference is.

over a year ago

"

Half a dozen people posting in a thread about footballers to call Rooney an over paid gorilla who fell through the ugly tree.

And… two people chatting and one says “Did you read that posts xxxxxxxxx put up…. How dumb was that last comment”

"

Dr Who is a fictional character.

The rest are real?

over a year ago

"

The rest are real?

"

Hence the reason I said 'which actor'.... the character may be fictional, but the actors are real.

over a year ago

What I find surprising is that people can attempt to maintain a certain impression on the forum, ie intelligent, confident, ballsy, not prone to the green eyed monster, but then gossip about other members by private message.

Of course this thread has highlighted people who enjoy doing this and I do applaud their honesty in giving us a truer insight into their personality. Thank you.

So if people want to talk about me, talk about my latest avatar, my clothes, my comments, my conquests and any other bitchy comments, instead of interacting publicly on a forum then I am very flattered that they are spending time discussing me. I wonder if this post will cause a splurge of activity, oo my ego is starting to bubble at the thought.

If not then I better up my game a bit to ensure they do

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

I can honestly say I did not reply in the context of the forum... Was life is general as my participation in this forum as a percentage of my 53 years on earth is very very very small.

over a year ago

"What I find surprising is that people can attempt to maintain a certain impression on the forum, ie intelligent, confident, ballsy, not prone to the green eyed monster, but then gossip about other members by private message.

Of course this thread has highlighted people who enjoy doing this and I do applaud their honesty in giving us a truer insight into their personality. Thank you.

So if people want to talk about me, talk about my latest avatar, my clothes, my comments, my conquests and any other bitchy comments, instead of interacting publicly on a forum then I am very flattered that they are spending time discussing me. I wonder if this post will cause a splurge of activity, oo my ego is starting to bubble at the thought.

If not then I better up my game a bit to ensure they do

"

I hate to use real names but there is no other way to ask.....are you Carol Vorderman?

over a year ago

I am never one to throw the first stone, as it would be hypocritical for me to do so.

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"

"

The difference is the people you are talking about are not members.

I am not sure how relevant your question is in relation to the post of mine you have quoted so I think I might leave you to it.

over a year ago

"

The difference is the people you are talking about are not members.

I am not sure how relevant your question is in relation to the post of mine you have quoted so I think I might leave you to it. "

I don't get why people being members makes a difference.... it is still talking about other human beings without the individual/subjects knowledge.

Intent, however, is a different matter.... but no one has mentioned their intent.

over a year ago

Ha ha ha ha there is some real steamers on this!

Ok if you are not on a timeout, ban or in the sinbin right now after reading some comments over the past few weeks then lest face it you are diplomatic with your comments....or is it 2 faced? Fuck is there really a difference as its tissue paper thin between the 2. Anyone who really thinks they aren’t ever 2 faced are lets face it wearing rose tinted gems as everyone does it at some point. I know I won’t be there with rock in hand to cast the first stone for sure.

over a year ago

"

The rest are real?

Hence the reason I said 'which actor'.... the character may be fictional, but the actors are real."

I love it when you're pedantic with me!

over a year ago

Why should members of FAB be treated any differently? If I don't like someone, I don't like someone, FAB or no FAB!

over a year ago

"Why should members of FAB be treated any differently? If I don't like someone, I don't like someone, FAB or no FAB! "

Go with your gut feeling if you don't like then you don't like doesn't matter if they are a Fab member or in the WI or what ever.

over a year ago

I am what I am and if people don't like what they find they can piss off and find someone else.

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

I'm dying to go to sleep but I daren't in case I miss something and the thread gets pulled lol

Can you slip into the leotards for the next round?

Hang it out for another hour and I will sing to you during the interval

over a year ago

"I'm dying to go to sleep but I daren't in case I miss something and the thread gets pulled lol

Can you slip into the leotards for the next round?

Hang it out for another hour and I will sing to you during the interval "

Gonna sing I am what I am?

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

I was thinking eye of the tiger

over a year ago

This was the inspiration for the thread.

After I had heard about an incident from a friend, I called the person 2-faced for what he/she had done, and he/she admitted to it.

He/she is a friend, and we had a great giggle about it. He/she did call me a bitch for starting the thread though, as he/she knew it was intended as a little dig at him/her!

And yes, that person had posted in this thread!

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

Did you enjoy your meal....

Yes was lovely thanks and here is 10% tip....

Whispers to fellow diner.... Well that was fucking awful.

Oh we 2 faced ever so polite Brits

over a year ago

"Ha ha ha ha there is some real steamers on this!

Ok if you are not on a timeout, ban or in the sinbin right now after reading some comments over the past few weeks then lest face it you are diplomatic with your comments....or is it 2 faced? Fuck is there really a difference as its tissue paper thin between the 2. Anyone who really thinks they aren’t ever 2 faced are lets face it wearing rose tinted gems as everyone does it at some point. I know I won’t be there with rock in hand to cast the first stone for sure.

"

I honestly have not said anything to anyone contrary to what I believe, for the sake of keeping the peace.

I have never pretend to like someone when I don't!

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"

I don't get why people being members makes a difference.... it is still talking about other human beings without the individual/subjects knowledge.

Intent, however, is a different matter.... but no one has mentioned their intent."

Ah right sorry, I thought you were asking me as a mod and what the rules are.

My own personal feelings are.....we can all take the piss out of someone/ bitch about someone in various levels.

Bitching / talking about something/ somebody you have seen and don't know is probably the bottom of the scale and talking about someone to be vindictive and down right nasty is probably the other end of the scale ....there are then many levels inbetween.

I think most would admit to talking about someone you don't know be that for the clothes that you think they look stupid in or what an actor might say on an inter_iew on the telly.

But I think when it is extreme and used for vindictive purposes then it is a different kettle of fish.

For the purpose of the thread, being two faced for me is exactly how it has been described by Pearl....talking about someone and then speaking to that person as if you are busom pals.

Post new Message to Thread