Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Sex aids for mobility issues

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi everyone.

This is my first ever forum post so please be kind.

I am learning to live with inflammatory arthritis. It has many challenges but no one seems to talk openly about sex.

Which is why I’m posting this here as well as the dedicated groups I’m part of.

Life changes and you adapt. And luckily it hasn’t affected my libido or ended my sex life. But any positions that require kneeling have been impossible.

And I’m not one to lay back and well just take it so to speak. I like to be active.

Annoyingly all my favourite positions require a lot of pressure on my knees. I found ways to enjoy doggy thank god cause I love it lol

But I really miss going on top and being in control. This was my go to position for my best orgasms.

So has anyone any advise or experience that would help me get back on top form so to speak. Or knows any tricks to help or equipment that would make my sex life easier.

I’ve been contemplating a sex swing to spice things up so any info on those would also be really appreciated.

Thanks for reading this. And hopefully you’ll have some fun and useful suggestions. xxx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *uke olovingmanMan
over a year ago

Gravesend

Good luck with your search... would a sort of bondage bench be sturdy enough for cowboy style shenanigans?

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Hello

Is it that you can't bend your knees? Maybe try them on a chair and you on top? You can rock on them rather than bounce.

A sex swing may work too in a similar way.

Good luck.

By *appyfuckerMan
over a year ago

in a happy place north wales coast

Hi milfy i to suffer but its the bottom 3 discs in my spine so an hour before a meet i take some extra pain kilkers and ibuprpfen ive tryed cbd oils but only work a short time body gets used to them as for positions i love a woman on top rideing me so can see her face as she climaxes ive found bending a lady over the back of a sofa an ideal situation as shes held up no strain on her knees and can brace herself on the cushons with her hands if theres another guy he can get sucked off too hope you find a suitable situation soon happy swinging dave

By *ft-at-sunsetMan
over a year ago

Southampton

I would say it's all about trusting what your partner and you can do...know your limits! Bending over a table might take the load off...or if on your back a block or raising cushion...there is no reason you can't get adventures with mobility issues...just need to know limits....so to answer your question...what can be used! Anything get creative!

Mike

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Alas I have no advice to give but just wanted to say welcome to the forums and a great first thread of which here’s hoping you start many and most of all best of luck getting that control and deep ness back in your life.

T

Post new Message to Thread