Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Broken

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Tonight I have experienced the worst in so-called friends and it has left me broken and fed up with this world, everyone out for their own agenda and throwing me under the bus as soon as they could I have no trust left.

I am the kinkiest guy on the planet tonight

Sorry it’s not swinging chat but I needed to vent

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *atnip make me purrWoman
over a year ago

Reading

So sorry to hear that. I hope you are OK.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Tonight I have experienced the worst in so-called friends and it has left me broken and fed up with this world, everyone out for their own agenda and throwing me under the bus as soon as they could I have no trust left.

Sorry it’s not swinging chat but I needed to vent "

Do you mean kindest ?

over a year ago

"Tonight I have experienced the worst in so-called friends and it has left me broken and fed up with this world, everyone out for their own agenda and throwing me under the bus as soon as they could I have no trust left.

Do you mean kindest ? "

Wow yeah this site knows how to autocorrect

over a year ago

Do you mean kindest ?

Wow yeah this site knows how to autocorrect "

Sorry just your message was so self pity and to top it off with anything but kindness instead of kinky in my opinion just makes your whole thread……..bollox

over a year ago

Do you mean kindest ?

Wow yeah this site knows how to autocorrect

Sorry just your message was so self pity and to top it off with anything but kindness instead of kinky in my opinion just makes your whole thread……..bollox "

Thanks for your thoughts I’ll know not to come to you for advice or support anytime soon!

By *alcon43Woman
over a year ago

Paisley

It’s not good when you discover that your so called friends aren’t who you thought they were. I’ve been there too.

I discovered that being without them was the best thing that could’ve happened. They dragged me down and my daughter along with it as well.

Time for a cull of friends. Keep those that make you happy and that you can trust. Even if it’s only a handful, you’ll feel better.

over a year ago

Chin up op.

Shit happens to all of us but it’s how we deal with it that makes us who we are.

Best of luck and have a lovely Sunday.

T

over a year ago

I know it doesn’t seem like it at the moment but sometimes it’s a good thing to find out what people are really like so that you can remove them from your life and move on.

I recently told someone who I thought was a good friend that I was bi and about me wearing ladies underwear and being submissive, I thought she’d be someone I could confide in and she would be able to support me when I needed it but when I told her she started judging me and criticising me and was totally unsympathetic. She has now stopped talking to me and asked me not to contact her. I’ve seen her true colours now.

over a year ago

Thanks for the responses folks it’s frustrating and I’m a bit down Because of it but I’ll pick myself up and move on

over a year ago

Sometimes people are unaware of how selfish their actions are or of the impact they had on others

Other times it is OUR own expectations and standards that we place on their shoulders that mean we are disappointed when they fail to attain them

Either way i think perhaps in a couple of days, when the dust settles, it would be reasonable to call them out on their behaviour and see what explanation they offer and then take it from there??

In the meantime chin up and try not to dwell.. It's horrible when people you care for don't have your back xx

By *ames-77Man
over a year ago

milton keynes

Started off sad then led to you being the kinkiest guy on the planet

By *r Discreet 75Man
over a year ago

LIVERPOOL

Sometimes you can't trust anyone but yourself.... you got to put yourself first and don't feel guilty about doing it ...because that's what your so called friends done ... but at least you're looking at the positives you're still kinky

over a year ago

Stay postive xx focused

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

Hugs xxxxx

By *uke olovingmanMan
over a year ago

Gravesend

Today's another day ..I hope you find something positive in it... congratulations on being so kinky

over a year ago

Do you mean kindest ?

Wow yeah this site knows how to autocorrect "

You're better off without them if they do that. Hope you feel brighter today.

over a year ago

What Outsider said.

If they can't see beyond their own arse.. get out of their arse

You are Highlander by name. There are lands higher to reach than this mud. And often things which seem dark at first turn out to be the brightest decision/set of circumstances. Trust me.

Now.. what will you do for yourself today ?

over a year ago

Hang tough believe it or not it will make you stronger

over a year ago

This is why I don't get close to people.

Sorry that happened, people can be awful at times. Stuff the lot of them.

Hope today is a peaceful day x

Post new Message to Thread