Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Stay or go

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I have been on fab for a while now , but have yet to actually meet any one from this site ? I'm thinking mate I should stop and try something different ? Has any one for any advice or tips look forward to the banter from some people and look foward to the genuine advice aswell thanks

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

if after a year your profile is all you can come up with.....

maybe GO

all the best though

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

As the View points out; Perhaps a little more lyrical waxing on your profile would help tremendously.

...and for what its worth, personally, the photo of your impression of a loo-roll holder is a little off putting.

But each to their own and you get a extra point for not using a sky remote or can of lynx!

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Lol loo roll deleted profile updated !

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"if after a year your profile is all you can come up with.....

maybe GO

all the best though"

I tend to say this....

"if the rant is the same size as the profile... then why should people help as it kinda says no thought went into it".

over a year ago

Bye, bye.....so long...farewell

over a year ago

Def take out the close up cock pics mate a turn off for the women,I usually go to clubs,socials that helps if you're a single guy

over a year ago

hi there

firstly your profile is a little same old same old

if oyu want to get some action then put some effort into making your profile stand out. Why should anyone put the effort into you whne you cant be bothered.

Jazz it up and make yourself a fun person to be with.

You have already said on your profile that you have not put mcuh into this site, which is not going to impress anyone.

Anyway thats my advice take it or leave it

over a year ago

If i had a pound for every single man that complains about a lack of meets,

1) this isnt a sex on order site.

2) if your profile isnt standing out your not gonna get anywhere.

3) maybe people just dont fancy you.

Maybe just leave another moaning single male isnt going to be missed.

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

I am no expert on male profiles, so just my opinion. Dump the cock pics, or at least outnumber them with some other varied photos.

Not sure of your approach to finding meets, but getting to know people on here or at socials, as opposed to sending a cock pic and saying fancy a shag? Probably stands a better chance of success.

Best of luck you get nothing for nothing as they say. Unless your dad is Bob Geldof of course

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"I have been on fab for a while now , but have yet to actually meet any one from this site ? I'm thinking mate I should stop and try something different ? Has any one for any advice or tips look forward to the banter from some people and look foward to the genuine advice aswell thanks "

Check that you're spending more time off site doing things you enjoy than on the site getting upset you're not getting meets. Fabswingers shouldn't be the only thing you do with your life. If you go out and do other things you never know what might happen!

By *ENGUYMan
over a year ago

Hull

It all comes down to "selling" yourself and at the moment, your Profile doesn't make you appealing.

You are up against so many guys of all ages, so you have to make your profile stand out!

Ditch the cock shots, at least to your Private Photos, and instead, get a face pic on your profile.

Ditch the line stating that you've been on a while and are having to do better; that's "instant negativity" which will go against you.

Try to expand your Profile.

Get onto the Forum Pages and if possible, get to a social or club in your region - it's about being noticed!

It takes time; patience is a virtue, but this is not an instant fix site!

Good Luck.

over a year ago

Dosent matter what your profile says if you dont no how to speak to people with respect, im guessing u dont put much effort into your messages , as your profile didnt have much effort either, no point having cock pics in public veiw, have a decent bodyshot for your dp and a cpl full body/face shots in friends, ive had no problems

Post new Message to Thread