Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Why is it so hard to get a fwb

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I was under the impression that men were here for easy, uncomplicated sex on tap?? But when I offer that to guys (that I've already slept with, not just randomers) it turns into the mission of the century to even just get a reply back

Can't be that bad in bed, can I?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Just have to find the right person - def a challenge but there are people out there looking for the same, some are just over fussy :p

By *onb21Woman
over a year ago

Cardiff

I've the same issue. Leaving it open and not actually discussing it is the worst.

over a year ago

"I was under the impression that men were here for easy, uncomplicated sex on tap?? But when I offer that to guys (that I've already slept with, not just randomers) it turns into the mission of the century to even just get a reply back

Can't be that bad in bed, can I? "

Some men seem to just wanna ‘tick - ? done’

:-/

over a year ago

Are people a lot more busy with work these days, that when they have time off - they're probably too exhausted to do anything else

By *omRachCouple
over a year ago

Wirral

[Removed by poster at 08/10/21 12:07:53]

By *omRachCouple
over a year ago

Wirral

"I was under the impression that men were here for easy, uncomplicated sex on tap?? But when I offer that to guys (that I've already slept with, not just randomers) it turns into the mission of the century to even just get a reply back

Nothing wrong with you that I can see, I certainly wouldn't be batting you off.

By *agerMorganMan
over a year ago

Canvey Island

Your inbox is going to light up like the 4th of July!

Eh, either busy or just mislaid their phone.

over a year ago

OP have tried going to a club?

We both had similar problems meeting people who we wanted to see an a bit of a regular basis then met at a club. Been living together for almost two years now and have a lovely group of friends we meet up with on a regular basis at Jaydees near St Neots.

By *ucka39Man
over a year ago

Newcastle

Maybe because their is too much on offer which makes it a challenge you'd think having something on tap would be solving the solution as everything grows sexually and socially like a bond

over a year ago

Why? Would I want to open myself up to the possibility that someone I get involved with that way may have 5 FWBs on the go?

Where might I squeeze into all that?

Enjoy the moment, shift gears and blow dust towards them as you go..the dust represents a kiss.

over a year ago

"Your inbox is going to light up like the 4th of July!

Eh, either busy or just mislaid their phone."

Wrong and wrong again

over a year ago

"Why? Would I want to open myself up to the possibility that someone I get involved with that way may have 5 FWBs on the go?

Enjoy the moment, shift gears and blow dust towards them as you go..the dust represents a kiss."

I definitely do not have 5 FWBs on the go - can't even get the one!

That's the thing though, I just want that one person I can hit up whenever I'm in the mood for a little bone sesh

over a year ago

It seems very hard from what friends are saying

By *atnip make me purrWoman
over a year ago

Reading

This is definitely the place to find fwbs but you have to get the right chemistry. It took my a few false starts and there have been some stumbles along the way but after a year I have found some wonderful men. So keep trying! I do tend to talk to them for a while before I meet them and this then filters out those who are just after a quick shag.

Good luck

over a year ago

I feel your pain. I have regulars as such but a fwb where it’s slightly more than fuck and go would be good. When I mentioned this to one regular before he told me fab is not a dating site. Surely you can have something in between right?

By *ames5169Man
over a year ago

Birmingham

"It seems very hard from what friends are saying "

I’m here if you need me xxx

By *an4funMan
over a year ago

london

"Why? Would I want to open myself up to the possibility that someone I get involved with that way may have 5 FWBs on the go?

Enjoy the moment, shift gears and blow dust towards them as you go..the dust represents a kiss.

That's the thing though, I just want that one person I can hit up whenever I'm in the mood for a little bone sesh "

What if they aren't available for sometime? They won't be on call 24/7

By *ames5169Man
over a year ago

Birmingham

FWB is an ideal situation for me xx sadly actually getting one is a totally different matter !! Maybe someone reading this thread will come to my rescue!!!! Xx

By *lenderfoxMan
over a year ago

Leeds

This is indeed a challenge

over a year ago

That's the thing though, I just want that one person I can hit up whenever I'm in the mood for a little bone sesh "

Good luck with that..that I can respect.

BUT you see my point don't you?

By *onlywishiMan
over a year ago

Newcastle

Had a regular fwb for 4 years it was a really fun time until she found a guy who she wanted a relationship with

Us guys are there just the location that seems the problem

By *atnip make me purrWoman
over a year ago

Reading

That sounds more like a fuck buddy and they are two a penny but don't expect too much interaction between boning.

over a year ago

That's the thing though, I just want that one person I can hit up whenever I'm in the mood for a little bone sesh

What if they aren't available for sometime? They won't be on call 24/7"

Whenever I try scheduling ahead I almost always get cancelled on

over a year ago

That's the thing though, I just want that one person I can hit up whenever I'm in the mood for a little bone sesh Good luck with that..that I can respect.

BUT you see my point don't you?"

Nope

over a year ago

I honestly never knew that women suffered from finding fwb

I thiught guys woukd be falling over to find women like that

By *abs..Woman
over a year ago

Because some people are all talk and no trousers

over a year ago

"I honestly never knew that women suffered from finding fwb

I thiught guys woukd be falling over to find women like that"

You and me both pal

over a year ago

That's the thing though, I just want that one person I can hit up whenever I'm in the mood for a little bone sesh Good luck with that..that I can respect.

BUT you see my point don't you?

Nope"

As Dan 4 fun states...availability can be a complex issue.

Unless you have the patience for that.

over a year ago

I would love a regular friend with benefits someone I could play with trust and push my kinky boundaries with. Thought I had found one but nope no such luck

By *ust PeachyWoman
over a year ago

Prestonish

Hi my lovely.

Firstly - I can sympathise. I had exactly that experience until this summer - and had absolutely no luck finding a bubble buddy during all the lockdowns - so had sex around 3 times in over a year!

However - perhaps it varies from area to area - but I found that all the involuntary celibacy focused a lot of the genuine singles and they (and myself) saw the benefit of a few regular fond friends rather than a series of random fucks - especially as a new covid spike means the tap could be switched off again at any time.

I now have 2 or 3 regular friends who are both great company and damned fine in bed. If I play with ‘randomers’ it tends to be at clubs and parties.

Good luck op - it’s just a matter of meeting/chatting with the right people.

As an aside - the guys who are now my FWB’s aren’t my usual type - in that they’re older than I usually go for - but bloody amazing in bed and excellent company.

Sometimes you have to broaden your horizons a little to find what you want.

Hope this helps.

Hugs

Peachy

over a year ago

A lot of guys just do the talk but cant do the walk x

By *good-being-badMan
over a year ago

mis-types and auto corrects leads cock leeds

Only the guts you've met could say about your bedroom skills.. do any of your verifications says you suck like a dyson ?

No seriously..

Can you Define what a F.W.B. is to you? Is this something you discuss with the gents before meeting glthem. It may be your definition is different to the guys idea.

Some gents and ladies are here for one offs, some are open to meeting more than once others are looking for more.

2goods third law of fab.. tbe more niche your requirements the longer you'll search.

By *ex HolesMan
over a year ago

Up North

Send me the tape OP and I’ll tell you if you’re bad in the sack or not

By *parkle1974Woman
over a year ago

Leeds

I guess I've been lucky. The very few guys I've met from here have all turned into FWB...saying that I only ever have 1 on the go at a time.

Hopefully you find what you're looking for OP...it can happen x

over a year ago

I’ve had two FWB this year.

over a year ago

Only the guts you've met could say about your bedroom skills.. do any of your verifications says you suck like a dyson ?

No seriously..

Can you Define what a F.W.B. is to you? Is this something you discuss with the gents before meeting glthem. It may be your definition is different to the guys idea.

Some gents and ladies are here for one offs, some are open to meeting more than once others are looking for more.

2goods third law of fab.. tbe more niche your requirements the longer you'll search.

"

Don't really think my requirements are that niche are they?

over a year ago

"I’ve had two FWB this year. "

Thanks x

over a year ago

Hi my lovely.

Firstly - I can sympathise. I had exactly that experience until this summer - and had absolutely no luck finding a bubble buddy during all the lockdowns - so had sex around 3 times in over a year!

However - perhaps it varies from area to area - but I found that all the involuntary celibacy focused a lot of the genuine singles and they (and myself) saw the benefit of a few regular fond friends rather than a series of random fucks - especially as a new covid spike means the tap could be switched off again at any time.

I now have 2 or 3 regular friends who are both great company and damned fine in bed. If I play with ‘randomers’ it tends to be at clubs and parties.

Good luck op - it’s just a matter of meeting/chatting with the right people.

As an aside - the guys who are now my FWB’s aren’t my usual type - in that they’re older than I usually go for - but bloody amazing in bed and excellent company.

Sometimes you have to broaden your horizons a little to find what you want.

Hope this helps.

Hugs

Peachy "

Thanks Peachy. Definitely finding it harder getting back into it post-lockdowns. I did open up my filters a little a while ago but no luck yet

over a year ago

It’s easy to find a FB… regular sex with no strings, some pleasantries but it stops there.

Finding a FWB though is difficult. I find most say they want FWB but actually they mean FB.

Either that or they think that me wanting FWB as the ideal, means that I want a relationship… which is definitely NOT what I want.

By *lenderfoxMan
over a year ago

Leeds

"It’s easy to find a FB… regular sex with no strings, some pleasantries but it stops there.

Finding a FWB though is difficult. I find most say they want FWB but actually they mean FB.

Either that or they think that me wanting FWB as the ideal, means that I want a relationship… which is definitely NOT what I want."

I don't think either is easy

By * Sophie xTV/TS
over a year ago

Derby

There are some that are looking for another regular FWB so don't give up OP.

Its often distance and clashes with available time that can be as much an issue as anything else.

Ideally I'd like 2 regular FWB's as I've had a situation like that before and felt very fulfilled and content, I just need to find that elusive 2nd one who is happy with things where sharing is the norm.

By *ames5169Man
over a year ago

Birmingham

"I guess I've been lucky. The very few guys I've met from here have all turned into FWB...saying that I only ever have 1 on the go at a time.

Hopefully you find what you're looking for OP...it can happen x"

Looking for a new one ? Xx lol xx

By *odgerMooreMan
over a year ago

Carlisle

I want a fwb but have so little time free it ends up just being occasional meets. Just how my work/lufe balance Is at the moment.

over a year ago

"I feel your pain. I have regulars as such but a fwb where it’s slightly more than fuck and go would be good. When I mentioned this to one regular before he told me fab is not a dating site. Surely you can have something in between right? "

Of course you can, as long as that is what you are both looking for.

over a year ago

"I want a fwb but have so little time free it ends up just being occasional meets. Just how my work/lufe balance Is at the moment. "

But why can't those occasional meets be with the same person?

By *acksparrow99Man
over a year ago

Canary Wharf, London

Let's see... message me?

By *parkle1974Woman
over a year ago

Leeds

"I guess I've been lucky. The very few guys I've met from here have all turned into FWB...saying that I only ever have 1 on the go at a time.

Hopefully you find what you're looking for OP...it can happen x

Looking for a new one ? Xx lol xx"

1 at a time is more than enough x

over a year ago

"I’ve had two FWB this year.

Thanks x "

Good luck. Xx

By *odgerMooreMan
over a year ago

Carlisle

"I want a fwb but have so little time free it ends up just being occasional meets. Just how my work/lufe balance Is at the moment.

But why can't those occasional meets be with the same person? "

Oh they can and often are. Much prefer to meet the same and get a connection rather than randoms.

By *iamondCougarWoman
over a year ago

Norfuck! / Lincolnshire

If I didn’t get a reply I’d take as they had moved on and the interaction was done

By *ecadent_DevonMan
over a year ago

Okehampton

Tell me about it. I just want a woman that lives fairly close, has a mischievous kinky mind and isn’t afraid of expressing their desires, whilst being able to park the drama.

The only thing you can do OP is keep looking. I keep telling myself; “this isn’t working, why do I invest time in this, it’s too bloody difficult, too many pitfalls” but well hope, hope keeps me going. One day I will find someone as debauched as me. Till then, I’ll keep looking at the pictures.

By *acksparrow99Man
over a year ago

Canary Wharf, London

[Removed by poster at 08/10/21 12:49:33]

By *ora the explorerWoman
over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

It is difficult op. And it does depend what you want. I’ve always found what I wanted on here. A couple of times I was ok with sharing, a couple of times I wasn’t. I’ve now decided I don’t want to share, therefore making it much more difficult for myself. I won’t change though, I know what I want and if it happens it happens. It can get frustrating at times. Depends if you’re willing to budge though, which I’m not x

By *acksparrow99Man
over a year ago

Canary Wharf, London

"Are people a lot more busy with work these days, that when they have time off - they're probably too exhausted to do anything else "

I'd rather be exhausted from sex.

By *ora the explorerWoman
over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

"Are people a lot more busy with work these days, that when they have time off - they're probably too exhausted to do anything else

I'd rather be exhausted from sex."

Was gonna say. Don’t think I’ve ever been too exhausted for sex!

By *annaBeStrongMan
over a year ago

w

Sadly your not gonna be everyone’s cup of tea on life. And many guys will hit it once to figure out you aren’t there’s. Which can leave a used feeling in your soul

Focus on yourself and what you can offer. What can you give that’ll keep a guy coming back that others can’t? What makes you worth it?

By *eager3604Man
over a year ago

Atherton

Id love a fwb but seems to be an issue of distance and people being fussy. Plus the abundance of guys on here doesn't help us really.

By *entlemenpipMan
over a year ago

not far

Sorry to hear your having this issue I'd say I have the same problem but I'm a single man here it's hard enought to meet people let alone become fwb with some one.

By *ady LickWoman
over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

A lot of guys seem to be 'next' type people. It is difficult to find people who want a teeny bit more than that.

Don't take it personally OP

By *good-being-badMan
over a year ago

mis-types and auto corrects leads cock leeds

No seriously..

Don't really think my requirements are that niche are they? "

I don't know what your definition is of a fwb or what the criteria is for the gent,

You define the requirements.. they might not seem niche they maybe mainstream yet you're not finding what you seek.

No one has it easy in fab land, gents often think ladies do because theres loads of guys . if none are what you seek or looking for the same it makes zero difference.

By *EAT..85Woman
over a year ago

Nottingham

"Sadly your not gonna be everyone’s cup of tea on life. And many guys will hit it once to figure out you aren’t there’s. Which can leave a used feeling in your soul

Focus on yourself and what you can offer. What can you give that’ll keep a guy coming back that others can’t? What makes you worth it? "

This

I'm currently running auditions for a new one. It's hard work! (Not the sex bit, but the timings and alignings of needs)

over a year ago

"Sadly your not gonna be everyone’s cup of tea on life. And many guys will hit it once to figure out you aren’t there’s. Which can leave a used feeling in your soul

Focus on yourself and what you can offer. What can you give that’ll keep a guy coming back that others can’t? What makes you worth it? "

Can always count on you for a healthy dose of reality

Problem is though that they keep telling me they wanna fuck again (without me asking) but then when it actually comes to it they cancel.

I've asked outright before whether they're still into it - I'm a big girl, I can handle rejection, but most of the time the answer is a resounding yes. But when it comes to actually scheduling something they're suddenly super busy or just straight up ghost.

The worst is the ghosters that will randomly pop back up months later. Boy, bye

By *annaBeStrongMan
over a year ago

w

Focus on yourself and what you can offer. What can you give that’ll keep a guy coming back that others can’t? What makes you worth it?

Problem is though that they keep telling me they wanna fuck again (without me asking) but then when it actually comes to it they cancel.

I've asked outright before whether they're still into it - I'm a big girl, I can handle rejection, but most of the time the answer is a resounding yes. But when it comes to actually scheduling something they're suddenly super busy or just straight up ghost.

The worst is the ghosters that will randomly pop back up months later. Boy, bye "

Thirsty guys that wanna keep the door open for when they’re horny enough

Actions over words. 1 chance. Meet or block. Be cut throat

If I wanna fuck a girl and she says I’ll move mountains to make it happen. Don’t believe this “oh sorry I’ve unexpected” fuck off.

1 chance.

By *uke olovingmanMan
over a year ago

Gravesend

I'd love a local club / adventures buddy

over a year ago

The worst is the ghosters that will randomly pop back up months later. Boy, bye "

Aw love, you sound like me! Completely upfront and have amazing sex but, most it seems have kids and busy jobs which is great but, not brilliant, for when you want regular. Then you find the ones you want the most work opposite hours and can’t keep up haha! The ones that are keen, the spark isn’t there! Poor us

It just gets so much better with fwbs, doesn’t it?!

over a year ago

"I want a fwb but have so little time free it ends up just being occasional meets. Just how my work/lufe balance Is at the moment.

But why can't those occasional meets be with the same person?

Oh they can and often are. Much prefer to meet the same and get a connection rather than randoms. "

I also prefer to have a connection, not interested in one night stands (unless a meet was a disaster of course) but I prefer to make a friend, get to know people and have regular play and I’ve been lucky with my two meets.

Depends what you want and how regular I guess. You tend to learn as you go.

I’ve had a meet every few weeks and a weekly meet.

Hope you find what you are looking for.

By *obby1Man
over a year ago

newcastle

Cannot believe that you look stunning gorgeous body xx

By *adrick2011Man
over a year ago

manchester

I carnt even find a meet never mind a fwb

over a year ago

"Are people a lot more busy with work these days, that when they have time off - they're probably too exhausted to do anything else

I'd rather be exhausted from sex."

Well yeah me too! If you've sat on your arse and done 30/40 hours a week at a desk - that MIGHT not be exhausting - but I'm sure there are jobs that are....

By *ea monkeyMan
over a year ago

Manchester (he/him)

The issue as I see it is that many find the F in the dynamic hard. It’s making time for each other, building that friendship and keeping it casual without commitment.

Also there’s the issue of impermanence with FWB arrangements, things change, people meet others and dynamics shift.

It might be great whilst it lasts but people are fickle creatures and FWB dynamics don’t last. At least with one or two meets, you know where things stand and people are certain.

I’m not saying that I’m against them and if I found one, I wouldn’t be happy but I can see why many people don’t want to get into them. They seem to be a case of convenience rather than actual friendships for the most part. Dating without actually dating and getting the worst of both worlds

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"The issue as I see it is that many find the F in the dynamic hard. It’s making time for each other, building that friendship and keeping it casual without commitment.

Also there’s the issue of impermanence with FWB arrangements, things change, people meet others and dynamics shift.

It might be great whilst it lasts but people are fickle creatures and FWB dynamics don’t last. At least with one or two meets, you know where things stand and people are certain.

I’m not saying that I’m against them and if I found one, I wouldn’t be happy but I can see why many people don’t want to get into them. They seem to be a case of convenience rather than actual friendships for the most part. Dating without actually dating and getting the worst of both worlds "

I think this is the case for many people

over a year ago

"It’s easy to find a FB… regular sex with no strings, some pleasantries but it stops there.

Finding a FWB though is difficult. *** I find most say they want FWB but actually they mean FB. ***

Either that or they think that me wanting FWB as the ideal, means that I want a relationship… which is definitely NOT what I want."

Yep this!!

Especially ***

over a year ago

This

I'm currently running auditions for a new one. It's hard work! (Not the sex bit, but the timings and alignings of needs) "

Auditions! or Cry!

By *aiseiMan
over a year ago

Birmingham

FwBs tend to happen by accident rather than intent, in my experience anyway.

over a year ago

Fair point.

I quit.

over a year ago

Relationships are hard.

A fwb is just another type of relationship.

Yes it doesn't have as many demands as a more traditional one but it still requires a lot of things to go right for it to work.

Think of yourself like a 3D top trump card. Your needs and wants stick out or stick in depending on what you are looking for.

You prefer blond guys but you don't really care about hair colour so that's a soft outtie for you but you are passionate about your partner being taller than that's a hard one.

So when matching up with guys unless they are taller than you, it won't work.

Now extrapolate that over every choice and personality trait. And every partner is doing the same with you.

The more complicated a relationship the more matches you need.

Your male work friends can be shorter than you... it doesn't matter. The future Mr OP needs to be.

Give yourself time and be kind to yourself in your search.

over a year ago

This

I'm currently running auditions for a new one. It's hard work! (Not the sex bit, but the timings and alignings of needs) Auditions! or Cry!"

Prospective Embedders!

over a year ago

Sorry I made that very complicated

By *andy_tomMan
over a year ago

wolverhampton

It's hard to find a regular friend with benefits.

over a year ago

"Relationships are hard.

A fwb is just another type of relationship.

Yes it doesn't have as many demands as a more traditional one but it still requires a lot of things to go right for it to work.

Think of yourself like a 3D top trump card. Your needs and wants stick out or stick in depending on what you are looking for.

You prefer blond guys but you don't really care about hair colour so that's a soft outtie for you but you are passionate about your partner being taller than that's a hard one.

So when matching up with guys unless they are taller than you, it won't work.

Now extrapolate that over every choice and personality trait. And every partner is doing the same with you.

The more complicated a relationship the more matches you need.

Your male work friends can be shorter than you... it doesn't matter. The future Mr OP needs to be.

Give yourself time and be kind to yourself in your search. "

Very well put

By *a LunaWoman
over a year ago

South

It’s because they have a black book of fanny, and they go by alphabetical listing.

It’s times like this I wish I was a Davies.

over a year ago

a little black book of fanny ... where the fuck was I when these were being given out!!

Woulda made everything easier

By *rispyDuckMan
over a year ago

Chinese Takeaway near you

My problem is my dick is just too big hahaha I wanted a fuckbuddy for 2-3 times a week, but so far non can handle it they need a week minimum to recover

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I’ve been after a FWB for yonks

By *ebjonnsonMan
over a year ago

Maldon

Perhaps you are too good on bed and you wear them out?

By *inky Biscuit DunkerMan
over a year ago

Gloucestershire

Did you offer tea and cake?

over a year ago

Says it all in the actions. When people gost and are hard to get hold òf, even when you have fucked.

Then your or many others are not the priority!!

over a year ago

"Maybe because their is too much on offer which makes it a challenge you'd think having something on tap would be solving the solution as everything grows sexually and socially like a bond "

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

Same problem here. My theory is that men generally feel that women cannot truly do the FWB thing and are really looking to trap the man

By *hunky GentMan
over a year ago

Maldon and Peterborough

"Same problem here. My theory is that men generally feel that women cannot truly do the FWB thing and are really looking to trap the man "

Invite me round - I'll help you look.

By *ea monkeyMan
over a year ago

Manchester (he/him)

"Same problem here. My theory is that men generally feel that women cannot truly do the FWB thing and are really looking to trap the man "

In my experience, that’s not the case. I think it’s because a FWB arrangement takes an awful lot of energy to build and many people just dismiss them when situations change.

By *onb21Woman
over a year ago

Cardiff

"FwBs tend to happen by accident rather than intent, in my experience anyway."

I think this is true but we all hope than in a place where so many are looking for the same thing we might just find a match.

By *ardinal FangMan
over a year ago

Sandy

I hereby volunteer my services as I’m looking for exactly the same thing.

By *ardinal FangMan
over a year ago

Sandy

"I hereby volunteer my services as I’m looking for exactly the same thing. "

Oh, I’m outside your age range. Shame.

over a year ago

Enjoy the moment, shift gears and blow dust towards them as you go..the dust represents a kiss."

There’s nothing wrong with have 5-10-15-20 on the go if I am single and it’s not a closed realship people are free to do what they want

over a year ago

I'd be happy with an FWB.. after a divorce and a couple of failed relationships I can do without the drama..apply here

By *ily WhiteWoman
over a year ago

?

I honestly don't think that you can "look" for an FWB, much as I don't believe that you can look for love or friendship...all you can do is put yourself in a position where you have opportunities to meet new people and see what happens.

over a year ago

"I honestly don't think that you can "look" for an FWB, much as I don't believe that you can look for love or friendship...all you can do is put yourself in a position where you have opportunities to meet new people and see what happens. "

I was about to write exactly this. I don't get people who go looking for this. If it happens great if not then do be it. You cannot look for it.

By *ong-leggedblondWoman
over a year ago

Next Door

Ideally I would prefer to find someone to have a relationship with and explore this lifestyle with.

But that is probably not going to happen so an exclusive male fwb, that I could meet up with on occasion.

Club visits, push boundaries, maybe others to be involved, maybe a naughty weekend away, boring drinks/dinner, a movie.

Yes, it's bloody hard work.

By *uvery30Woman
over a year ago

Gloucestershire

Snap op. I find a guy we chat meet social, banter, chat all of its good the bed is then even better. After all good say meet again ect. Then few messages after then it dies down to Hardly getting a reply and sorting a next meet is like impossible to do.

By *hubby CoupleCouple
over a year ago

Essex

Shame your only looking for guys…very hawt

over a year ago

"Snap op. I find a guy we chat meet social, banter, chat all of its good the bed is then even better. After all good say meet again ect. Then few messages after then it dies down to Hardly getting a reply and sorting a next meet is like impossible to do. "

I think you make it seem hard work because you're looking for it where it just isn't meant to be. I've never expected it. Some people you just click and it happens. I've had it several times so it isn't impossible. The difference is I don't expect it with the wrong person.

By *adyBugsWoman
over a year ago

cognito

Personally I don’t think you find them, they just happen. I lost my fwb recently because he moved away. We were in the dynamic for 3 years and we only met because he invited me over for a cup of tea and chat because I’d been stood up on here from a different meet. He wasn’t my normal type of guy either. We just clicked. Like some other people have said, just give guys you meet one chance to meet again and if they make excuses then bin them. It saves trying to invest time in people who aren’t willing to give it. Good luck x

By *ea monkeyMan
over a year ago

Manchester (he/him)

"I honestly don't think that you can "look" for an FWB, much as I don't believe that you can look for love or friendship...all you can do is put yourself in a position where you have opportunities to meet new people and see what happens. "

I agree completely. Often the act of looking is contradictory to finding what a person is looking for

By *pursChick aka ShortieWoman
over a year ago

On a mooch

I don’t think it’s something you can look for, it just naturally happens, just like making friends without sex involved.

When you first meet someone you have no idea if a friendship will develop or not, some you click with instantly almost as if you’ve known them all your life, others it’s a natural development or not, it can’t be forced.

By *uvery30Woman
over a year ago

Gloucestershire

"Snap op. I find a guy we chat meet social, banter, chat all of its good the bed is then even better. After all good say meet again ect. Then few messages after then it dies down to Hardly getting a reply and sorting a next meet is like impossible to do.

I think you make it seem hard work because you're looking for it where it just isn't meant to be. I've never expected it. Some people you just click and it happens. I've had it several times so it isn't impossible. The difference is I don't expect it with the wrong person. "

Ya maybe should just let it be meet do the fun stuff and if it happens and another meet is arranged then amazing.

Just trouble is I don't want to be sleeping with lots people just a regular person. ( apart from hubby lol) xx

By *m158Couple
over a year ago

Cork

We feel the same would love to find a male and female we could meet up with it’s impossible most lads want a quick session and some women think hes married not a chance

By *tagmeupMan
over a year ago

wirral

Unsure why. I have a lot of choice on tinder but they are all vanilla and its not vanilla that i am looking for.

By *tagmeupMan
over a year ago

wirral

[Removed by poster at 09/10/21 14:48:52]

By *affron40Woman
over a year ago

manchester

"I don’t think it’s something you can look for, it just naturally happens, just like making friends without sex involved.

When you first meet someone you have no idea if a friendship will develop or not, some you click with instantly almost as if you’ve known them all your life, others it’s a natural development or not, it can’t be forced. "

I agree some things just happen. It would be nice though if people were upfront at all times so it’s easy to know where you’re up to. Communication is key x

By *pursChick aka ShortieWoman
over a year ago

On a mooch

"I don’t think it’s something you can look for, it just naturally happens, just like making friends without sex involved.

When you first meet someone you have no idea if a friendship will develop or not, some you click with instantly almost as if you’ve known them all your life, others it’s a natural development or not, it can’t be forced.

I agree some things just happen. It would be nice though if people were upfront at all times so it’s easy to know where you’re up to. Communication is key x"

Agree, good communication is vital so there are no misunderstandings. Straight talking even if it isn’t what the other individual wishes to hear, clear and honest is always best

By *ex HolesMan
over a year ago

Up North

Always start with a FAF message first. It removes all doubt from the off

over a year ago

I'm finding the same as Im looking for the same as you, a one off is fun but getting to know someone over time is far more fun

By *itzi999Woman
over a year ago

Slough

This is more a one off type site, but depending on the guy you meet (chemistry too) there are fwb to be found. Just needs a bit of selecting

By *isAdventure69Woman
over a year ago

Hampshire

This popped up on my Fb memories today , perhaps appropriate ?!

A woman wants one man to satisfy her every need, and a man wants every woman to satisfy his one need.

over a year ago

I have been having a similar issue but it's finding someone I'd like to meet again.

I guess what I'd like is somewhere between FWB and FB. Someone I actually like, but don't want a commitment.

I kind of agree with what most are saying, FWB just happens, its not something that can be decided after one meet, I mean, that would scare me off..trying to put a label on it straight away...

By *hunky GentMan
over a year ago

Maldon and Peterborough

I'm taking applications - just in case anyone is interested.

By *elshkinkyMan
over a year ago

south wales

Some just like the chase and when it’s done they move on … although it’s tough it’s more about them than you OP

By *erticalMan
over a year ago

friday street

Being worldy and not wanting to come across as rude. if its no the body thats the problem then it must be the mind in some way? What else is there?

By *eacherMan
over a year ago

Southend

Would love a fwb be great to really get to know someone

By *tagmeupMan
over a year ago

wirral

"Ideally I would prefer to find someone to have a relationship with and explore this lifestyle with.

But that is probably not going to happen so an exclusive male fwb, that I could meet up with on occasion.

Club visits, push boundaries, maybe others to be involved, maybe a naughty weekend away, boring drinks/dinner, a movie.

Yes, it's bloody hard work.

This is exactly what i want to. So hard to find the right person in the right part of the country

"

over a year ago

The friend part takes trust and its hard to trust a stranger

By *andy_tomMan
over a year ago

wolverhampton

They are out there. They will find you .if you're what they are looking for.

By *imi_RougeWoman
over a year ago

Portsmouth

This... And it's simply not true!

I don't want anyone in my life full time.

It's really hard finding that balance, guys will say they don't want to hit and run, or sleep their way through the site, but we all know, given the chance, that's probably exactly what they would do!!

Post new Message to Thread