Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Covid v’s Friday feeling!

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Well after recovering from Covid one definitely has that Friday feeling !!! How horny were you after Covid ???

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

We've found that only 8.6% of people who contracted Covid-19 were actually hornier on a Friday than they had been previously before the pandemic.

Next slide please.

over a year ago

"We've found that only 8.6% of people who contracted Covid-19 were actually hornier on a Friday than they had been previously before the pandemic.

Next slide please. "

Brilliant made me laugh which is also good for that Friday feeling

By *innocentMan
over a year ago

Littlehampton

Why would anyone care about how horny they are after being fortunate enough to recover from a virus that's has killed millions ?

By *orthern StarsCouple
over a year ago

A town near you perhaps

"Why would anyone care about how horny they are after being fortunate enough to recover from a virus that's has killed millions ?"
.Well it's better thinking about being horny than sitting there been miserable about something you have no control over. Yes it's very sad so many have died but people can't be expected to sit and brood over it forever. He's recovered so that's something for him to smile about.

By *ackandtheunicornCouple
over a year ago

liverpool

"Why would anyone care about how horny they are after being fortunate enough to recover from a virus that's has killed millions ?"

Bet you're fun at parties

By *innocentMan
over a year ago

Littlehampton

over a year ago

because this is fab

over a year ago

"Why would anyone care about how horny they are after being fortunate enough to recover from a virus that's has killed millions ?.Well it's better thinking about being horny than sitting there been miserable about something you have no control over. Yes it's very sad so many have died but people can't be expected to sit and brood over it forever. He's recovered so that's something for him to smile about. "
thank you that was very well said ! I feel lucky that’s it’s taken so long for me to have Covid and that am very lucky to have had 2 jabs ! But this terrible things still knocked me off my feet ! Happy to be in the land of the living and feeling myself again x

By *an4funMan
over a year ago

london

"Why would anyone care about how horny they are after being fortunate enough to recover from a virus that's has killed millions ?

Bet you're fun at parties "

I certainly wouldn't want to be sat next to him at a dinner party

over a year ago

"Why would anyone care about how horny they are after being fortunate enough to recover from a virus that's has killed millions ?.Well it's better thinking about being horny than sitting there been miserable about something you have no control over. Yes it's very sad so many have died but people can't be expected to sit and brood over it forever. He's recovered so that's something for him to smile about. "

Have fun OP

over a year ago

Dunno, I couldn't tell you if I'd ever had it or not.

over a year ago

"Why would anyone care about how horny they are after being fortunate enough to recover from a virus that's has killed millions ?.Well it's better thinking about being horny than sitting there been miserable about something you have no control over. Yes it's very sad so many have died but people can't be expected to sit and brood over it forever. He's recovered so that's something for him to smile about.

Have fun OP"

Thank you for your kind words x

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 08/10/21 08:50:54]

Post new Message to Thread