Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Difference between countries

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Y’all ever been to a club in another country? I was a regular at the Squirrel Creek Lodge back in Denver, but the scene in clubs between here and there just has a different feel to it. Y’all look over the site, I’d be interested to know if there anywhere similar in the UK.

https://www.squirrelcreeklodge.com/

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

Why are you advertising an American site on here OP?

over a year ago

"Why are you advertising an American site on here OP? "

Not intentionally, if that’s a rule violation. I’m just looking for somewhere with similar amenities or atmosphere.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Why are you advertising an American site on here OP?

Not intentionally, if that’s a rule violation. I’m just looking for somewhere with similar amenities or atmosphere. "

You have to join it tho to look at it

What made it different !

Best off leaving the links

over a year ago

Not intentionally, if that’s a rule violation. I’m just looking for somewhere with similar amenities or atmosphere.

What made it different !

Best off leaving the links "

That’s a mistake on my end. That lounge specifically catered to the more “elite” crowd of the area and featured things like outdoor games and a dinning, party space. We also had a full service dungeon.

I know space is a bit more limited here but I travel the UK quite a bit and wouldn’t mind stopping into somewhere similar. Apologies if I sound too posh, just the best way to describe it.

over a year ago

What made it different !

That’s a mistake on my end. That lounge specifically catered to the more “elite” crowd of the area and featured things like outdoor games and a dinning, party space. We also had a full service dungeon.

I know space is a bit more limited here but I travel the UK quite a bit and wouldn’t mind stopping into somewhere similar. Apologies if I sound too posh, just the best way to describe it. "

Na mate I asked ! You posh twat you joking

Na interesting to hear

over a year ago

What made it different !

I know space is a bit more limited here but I travel the UK quite a bit and wouldn’t mind stopping into somewhere similar. Apologies if I sound too posh, just the best way to describe it.

Na mate I asked ! You posh twat you joking

Na interesting to hear "

It’s a different world man. Hit the scene in a different country and you’ll probably feel the way I do, at first.

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"Na mate I asked ! You posh twat you joking

Na interesting to hear "

He can't be posh if he lives in Leeds

over a year ago

"Na mate I asked ! You posh twat you joking

Na interesting to hear

He can't be posh if he lives in Leeds "

Been to digital society at the 02 I think in Leeds and yeah it’s fairly tasty for an Irish lad that’s for sure !

Especially one with a mouth like mine

Post new Message to Thread