Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Act your age

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I went to the BMX track with the kids earlier,bare in mind I'm 50 but thought I could do better, at least two broken ribs,and fuck knows what I've done to my shoulder, nevermind the other cuts etc,I need to remember my age

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *luebell888Woman
over a year ago

Glasgowish

"I went to the BMX track with the kids earlier,bare in mind I'm 50 but thought I could do better, at least two broken ribs,and fuck knows what I've done to my shoulder, nevermind the other cuts etc,I need to remember my age"

Oh dear, poor you.x

By *ibonacciMan
over a year ago

hidden location

Sounds like a rough place. Just imagine if you had gotten hold of an actual bmx bike and got on to the track...

By *aiseiMan
over a year ago

Birmingham

Nah, grow old disgracefully!

Just remember it all hurts for at least five times as long now!

By *UGGYBEAR2015Man
over a year ago

BRIDPORT

Not your shoe size. Is what I am constantly told.

We all like to think we have the gift of eternal youth, and then we are brought back down to earth……… with a bump.

Hope you recover soon OP

over a year ago

"Sounds like a rough place. Just imagine if you had gotten hold of an actual bmx bike and got on to the track... "
I did,that's the problem,borrowed one of the kids ones,like a duck head,feeling it now,have grazes on places I didn't know I have places

over a year ago

"Nah, grow old disgracefully!

Just remember it all hurts for at least five times as long now! "

I'm trying but it does get a bit hurty

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Broken ribs, i wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy. Wait until you get a fit of sneezing.

over a year ago

"Broken ribs, i wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy. Wait until you get a fit of sneezing. "
I'm used to it,I'm epelectic and live in a first floor flat,so it's a monthly thing for me lol

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I went to the BMX track with the kids earlier,bare in mind I'm 50 but thought I could do better, at least two broken ribs,and fuck knows what I've done to my shoulder, nevermind the other cuts etc,I need to remember my age"

Good PSA to follow this:

Make sure you stretch daily. I’m 22 and already occasionally feel shitty from sitting around all day. A daily stretching routine can go a long way towards your comfort.

over a year ago

"I went to the BMX track with the kids earlier,bare in mind I'm 50 but thought I could do better, at least two broken ribs,and fuck knows what I've done to my shoulder, nevermind the other cuts etc,I need to remember my age.

Not sure stretching helps broken ribs,but get your point,and I do everyday

Good PSA to follow this:

Make sure you stretch daily. I’m 22 and already occasionally feel shitty from sitting around all day. A daily stretching routine can go a long way towards your comfort. "

over a year ago

"I went to the BMX track with the kids earlier,bare in mind I'm 50 but thought I could do better, at least two broken ribs,and fuck knows what I've done to my shoulder, nevermind the other cuts etc,I need to remember my age.

Not sure stretching helps broken ribs,but get your point,and I do everyday

Good PSA to follow this:

Make sure you stretch daily. I’m 22 and already occasionally feel shitty from sitting around all day. A daily stretching routine can go a long way towards your comfort. "

Post new Message to Thread