Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Insomnia

Jump to newest

By *adbutsanecouple OP   Couple
over a year ago

Calne

Sorry rant time fucking insomnia enough to tip you over the edge when you have gone days on end without proper sleep and still have to function in your work and for your family.

Somebody give me something to smile about.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *iBBWLondonWoman
over a year ago

London

"Sorry rant time fucking insomnia enough to tip you over the edge when you have gone days on end without proper sleep and still have to function in your work and for your family.

Somebody give me something to smile about. "

It’s Friday tomorrow? xx

over a year ago

Calne

"Sorry rant time fucking insomnia enough to tip you over the edge when you have gone days on end without proper sleep and still have to function in your work and for your family.

It’s Friday tomorrow? xx "

True thank crunchie it’s Friday ??

By *iBBWLondonWoman
over a year ago

London

It’s Friday tomorrow? xx

True thank crunchie it’s Friday ??"

A crunchie is not just for Fridays. Truth.

By *ose and her beastCouple
over a year ago

Watford

Wait till you get to day 4 and start seeing stuff

By *ecadent_DevonMan
over a year ago

Okehampton

So I have a trick or two with this but the key is to remember something from a time when you experienced joy or happiness. For example I close my eyes and stand at my grandmothers front door. I walk in the house and I try to remember everything, which room was where, the pictures and the ornaments, the rugs, the colour of the wallpaper. I walk around the house like a child, trying to remember everything.

This accesses a deep part of my brain where old memories reside, it tires me out mentally because I have to work at remembering all the little details, the sound of her singing and what was on the radio.

So my advice is visualise a place you once were happy in the dim and distant past and try to recall as much as you can as you lay there trying to sleep. It focusses the mind and should/may/could lead to sleep.

over a year ago

Calne

"Wait till you get to day 4 and start seeing stuff"

Currently on day 10 not seeing things yet but totally shot at least seeing things would give me something to do lol

over a year ago

Calne

[Removed by poster at 07/10/21 23:44:34]

over a year ago

Calne

"So I have a trick or two with this but the key is to remember something from a time when you experienced joy or happiness. For example I close my eyes and stand at my grandmothers front door. I walk in the house and I try to remember everything, which room was where, the pictures and the ornaments, the rugs, the colour of the wallpaper. I walk around the house like a child, trying to remember everything.

This accesses a deep part of my brain where old memories reside, it tires me out mentally because I have to work at remembering all the little details, the sound of her singing and what was on the radio.

So my advice is visualise a place you once were happy in the dim and distant past and try to recall as much as you can as you lay there trying to sleep. It focusses the mind and should/may/could lead to sleep. "

Not one I heard of but will deffo try it but problem for me is my minds wanders of to other things. Cheers

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

It’s Friday tomorrow? xx

True thank crunchie it’s Friday ??

A crunchie is not just for Fridays. Truth."

She’s correct ye know !

That’s a stereotype and I for one don’t appreciate it !

Post new Message to Thread