FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

What’s the longest you have gone without having been touched in any way by another person?

Jump to newest

By *ack688 OP   Man
over a year ago

abruzzo Italy (and UK)

I had my hair cut this morning and the barber was the first person to touch me in any way since he last time he cut my hair two months ago. But I’m sure it was longer than that when we first had lockdown.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

You can't let him get away with that.

By *stbury DavenportMan
over a year ago

Nottingham

531 days. Pandemics fucking suck.

By *ack688 OP   Man
over a year ago

abruzzo Italy (and UK)

"You can't let him get away with that. "

I would say he only touched my head but I can see how that could also be misconstrued

By *r-OreoMan
over a year ago

telford

The last 4 weeks lol

But if you count my left hand then a week

By *ack688 OP   Man
over a year ago

abruzzo Italy (and UK)

"531 days. Pandemics fucking suck. "

So no barber, doctor, nothing?

By *iBBWLondonWoman
over a year ago

London

I live in central London. You can’t walk two paces without some random up in your space

By *ack688 OP   Man
over a year ago

abruzzo Italy (and UK)

"I live in central London. You can’t walk two paces without some random up in your space "

Not that long for you then I’m guessing!

By *etterdays2021Man
over a year ago

PETERBOROUGH

5 years

By *essica FlabbitWoman
over a year ago

west midlands/shropshire

Does my gyrator count?

By *BWBI2019Woman
over a year ago

Leeds

Physical touch is how I show affection platonic or otherwise. Even a day without a hug, cuddle or holding someone's hand can be excruciating, think it's been about 3 weeks since I had a really good hug from someone other than my dog haha!

By *oncupiscent_dreamMan
over a year ago

City

I cut my own hair and not been to the doctor since I was a child.

But a shop worker touched my hand giving me change. It was shocking. For weeks I wondered was there a hidden meaning behind the touch.

By *ack688 OP   Man
over a year ago

abruzzo Italy (and UK)

I don’t mean touched sexually, I mean anything, no hugs from family, no cashiers hand as you get your change back, nothing.

By *essica FlabbitWoman
over a year ago

west midlands/shropshire

Oh last week.. From my best friend

over a year ago

Probably about 2 days when I've spent them indoors.

I have family, friends and neighbours.

Their touches are very important too.

By *stbury DavenportMan
over a year ago

Nottingham

[Removed by poster at 07/10/21 12:15:30]

By *stbury DavenportMan
over a year ago

Nottingham

[Removed by poster at 07/10/21 12:19:31]

By *stbury DavenportMan
over a year ago

Nottingham

"531 days. Pandemics fucking suck.

So no barber, doctor, nothing? "

If you count vaccination appointments, it would have been 199 days between the start of the pandemic and a gloved Boots employee giving me my 2020 flu jab.

If you're talking actual skin-to-skin contact, it's 531 days. I haven't had a haircut since spring 2000. Almost all medical appointments are now online. I live alone, work from home, and don't have a family.

By *olgateMan
over a year ago

on the road to nowhere in particular

Does this include prison?

over a year ago

nearly 2yrs.. was in a very dark plae, living on my own and didn't see/touch anyone (including Family & all shopping was done online)

over a year ago

"nearly 2yrs.. was in a very dark plae, living on my own and didn't see/touch anyone (including Family & all shopping was done online)"

*Place

By *ea monkeyMan
over a year ago

Manchester (he/him)

Hard to know exactly. I’m a very tactile person and a bit of a hugger. I tend to show affection freely and often in the appropriate circumstances. With a person that doesn’t share my genetic information? It’s been about a month now, I’m sure that it’s been longer in the past though.

Humans are social creatures though and physical contact is necessary for comfort.

As an aside, a long time ago I floated the idea for a film and platonic hug/physical contact day for fellow fabbers. It never happened but the response was quite big, which goes to show how important it is and how many miss it

over a year ago

"Does this include prison?"

Drop the soap

By *ussexualMan
over a year ago

Brighton

My son does still deign to give his old man a hug occasionally, even though he's a teenager. Otherwise, I went at least 3 months without a haircut in lockdown, so that'll be the longest

over a year ago

"Hard to know exactly. I’m a very tactile person and a bit of a hugger. I tend to show affection freely and often in the appropriate circumstances. With a person that doesn’t share my genetic information? It’s been about a month now, I’m sure that it’s been longer in the past though.

Humans are social creatures though and physical contact is necessary for comfort.

As an aside, a long time ago I floated the idea for a film and platonic hug/physical contact day for fellow fabbers. It never happened but the response was quite big, which goes to show how important it is and how many miss it"

Do a new thread?

By *uriousscouserWoman
over a year ago

Wirral

I am a very touchy feely type. Even when I was celibate I still touched and was touched, shared hugs with family and friends.

The first lockdown was a total bugger for me and did a number on my mental health. The instant bubbles were allowed I was straight round to my mum's for a hug. She's not a hugger but I didn't give her a choice. 94 days since I'd had any physical contact with a soul, she was getting hugged!

By *iBBWLondonWoman
over a year ago

London

"I live in central London. You can’t walk two paces without some random up in your space

Not that long for you then I’m guessing! "

Ya-hah.

By *iBBWLondonWoman
over a year ago

London

"Hard to know exactly. I’m a very tactile person and a bit of a hugger. I tend to show affection freely and often in the appropriate circumstances. With a person that doesn’t share my genetic information? It’s been about a month now, I’m sure that it’s been longer in the past though.

As an aside, a long time ago I floated the idea for a film and platonic hug/physical contact day for fellow fabbers. It never happened but the response was quite big, which goes to show how important it is and how many miss it"

Oh god, yeah - that sounds amazing.

By *onb21Woman
over a year ago

Cardiff

It was about 4 months from the first lockdown until I bubbled up with a friend and we gave each other a hug. One hug, because we'd been in lockdown, otherwise there'd been no hugs either lol

By *ea monkeyMan
over a year ago

Manchester (he/him)

As an aside, a long time ago I floated the idea for a film and platonic hug/physical contact day for fellow fabbers. It never happened but the response was quite big, which goes to show how important it is and how many miss it

Do a new thread? "

I would do but I don’t have anywhere to host at the moment.

When I get my own place I might do

Post new Message to Thread