Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Deja vu

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Have you ever posted a comment on a thread and it's been ignored but then later on someone hotter or more popular says the exact same thing and whoosh!!!! The tread bursts into life.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ack688Man
over a year ago

abruzzo Italy (and UK)

Weirdly I said exactly the same thing the other day in a thread and no one responded.

Just kidding

By *ily WhiteWoman
over a year ago

?

All the time...it's how I check if my invisibility cloak is still working

By *ack688Man
over a year ago

abruzzo Italy (and UK)

"All the time...it's how I check if my invisibility cloak is still working "

Who said that???

By *isteaMan
over a year ago

Around

I feel like I'm more drawn to the topic than the person. If it's interesting.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I feel like I'm more drawn to the topic than the person. If it's interesting. "

Same here.

By *indergirlWoman
over a year ago

somewhere, someplace

"Have you ever posted a comment on a thread and it's been ignored but then later on someone hotter or more popular says the exact same thing and whoosh!!!! The tread bursts into life.

"

Yup

over a year ago

"All the time...it's how I check if my invisibility cloak is still working "

Not too well, I can see your derriere ;-p

over a year ago

Yes, but I don't let it eat me up...

By *offiaCoolWoman
over a year ago

Kidsgrove

Often, but it's not that you are always ignored, many people read the title and the opening post, then type their own response without reading the other comments. Plus there are a group of people on here who interact outside of here. As friends, they tend to respond to each other.

over a year ago

"Have you ever posted a comment on a thread and it's been ignored but then later on someone hotter or more popular says the exact same thing and whoosh!!!! The tread bursts into life.

"

Is that what you have done what with you being so hot and all

over a year ago

Often people dont read the whole thread and actually a lot of people read from the bottom up, so would probably see that post first.

Also how do you know that person is more attractive or more popular because those things are subjective.

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

Yes, I am mostly invisible these days

over a year ago

"Often, but it's not that you are always ignored, many people read the title and the opening post, then type their own response without reading the other comments. Plus there are a group of people on here who interact outside of here. As friends, they tend to respond to each other."

There isn't a group of people, there are lots of little groups of people.

By *offiaCoolWoman
over a year ago

Kidsgrove

"Often, but it's not that you are always ignored, many people read the title and the opening post, then type their own response without reading the other comments. Plus there are a group of people on here who interact outside of here. As friends, they tend to respond to each other.

There isn't a group of people, there are lots of little groups of people. "

Ah right, my mistake in my phrasing, I didn't go into enough detail.

over a year ago

"Often, but it's not that you are always ignored, many people read the title and the opening post, then type their own response without reading the other comments. Plus there are a group of people on here who interact outside of here. As friends, they tend to respond to each other.

Ah right, my mistake in my phrasing, I didn't go into enough detail."

By *ack688Man
over a year ago

abruzzo Italy (and UK)

There isn't a group of people, there are lots of little groups of people. "

I always wondered what that clicking sound was that I could hear

By *ensuallover1000Man
over a year ago

Somewhere In The Ether…

I like to think that people ignore me in reverence to my sheer awesomeness.

Well….that’s what I keep telling myself anyhow…

over a year ago

"Yes, I am mostly invisible these days "

Red, black and leopard print!!!! I think we can definitely see that

;-p

over a year ago

"I like to think that people ignore me in reverence to my sheer awesomeness.

Well….that’s what I keep telling myself anyhow…"

It can be quite the burden

over a year ago

I always wondered what that clicking sound was that I could hear"

So because people build-up friendships and talk to a few others that makes it a clique?

By *offiaCoolWoman
over a year ago

Kidsgrove

I always wondered what that clicking sound was that I could hear"

They also follow you around criticising your posts at times.

over a year ago

We all go through phases of being invisible on here. Try not to take it to heart.

over a year ago

They also follow you around criticising your posts at times."

That is quite obviously a dig at me because you have done it onseveral posts.

I am really offended that you have just had the cheek to suggest I'm in a clique because I respond to almost everybody on every thread I post regardless of who they are so will have less of that thank you!

By *aiseiMan
over a year ago

Birmingham

Yep, had it happen a while back on one of my previous outings here

By *ex HolesMan
over a year ago

Up North

I was going to tell a joke about Deja Vu

But I think you've heard it before

By *ora the explorerWoman
over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

"I feel like I'm more drawn to the topic than the person. If it's interesting. "

Same. I rarely even look who’s posted. Although I don’t usually read whole threads either

over a year ago

I am really offended that you have just had the cheek to suggest I'm in a clique because I respond to almost everybody on every thread I post regardless of who they are so will have less of that thank you!"

Don’t rise to it!!

Clearly fishing for attention or reaction which probably dumbs down to the same thing

over a year ago

I am really offended that you have just had the cheek to suggest I'm in a clique because I respond to almost everybody on every thread I post regardless of who they are so will have less of that thank you!

Don’t rise to it!!

Clearly fishing for attention or reaction which probably dumbs down to the same thing "

Thank you.

over a year ago

I'm waiting for someone to remember that I'm alive and kicking and can be part of their fantasy cookery night

over a year ago

"I was going to tell a joke about Deja Vu

But I think you've heard it before "

Ba dum tish!! ;-p

By *aitonelMan
over a year ago

Liverpool

Yeah it happens now and again. Even when it's not your own, it can be quite obvious to see the link.

At times you will see a post ignored/skipped over only to see the minimum effort version responded to. Regardless of it being above or below.

over a year ago

"I'm waiting for someone to remember that I'm alive and kicking and can be part of their fantasy cookery night"

That would be quite the fantasy. Apparently cinnamon goes well with apples (shameless flirting)

over a year ago

"

Here and real life

By *ister-mischiefMan
over a year ago

Trafford

Here and real life "

Yeah I second that too

over a year ago

What do you do in real life situations?

Here and real life "

over a year ago

"I'm waiting for someone to remember that I'm alive and kicking and can be part of their fantasy cookery night

That would be quite the fantasy. Apparently cinnamon goes well with apples (shameless flirting) "

Now wouldn't that be an evening to remember!

By *aitonelMan
over a year ago

Liverpool

There are also other reasons for it though

over a year ago

Here and real life

Yeah I second that too "

Yes to the real life too. I'm never thought about. My boss rings me more than anyone else and asks me how I am (out of courtesy) more than anyone else. It's pretty disheartening especially when I try to make sure I look out for other people.

By *ister-mischiefMan
over a year ago

Trafford

Can I just say its not sex related either, happens to Mrs mischief and happens on our joint profile so i think it just depends on who you are sometimes.

Although I am sure we are all guilty of just going to the last post on a thread and not actually reading it all.

150 comments is a lot to go through sometimes

I just don't let it bother me.

over a year ago

I call it screaming into the darkness.

You never know if people are there or if you are just talking for the sake of talking.

I have mostly resigned myself to it.

Now I type messages to amuse myself assuming no one can see me. It helps.

That said I'm close to deleting again and taking time away. Sometimes less is more

over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

"There are also other reasons for it though "

Like what?

over a year ago

"Can I just say its not sex related either, happens to Mrs mischief and happens on our joint profile so i think it just depends on who you are sometimes.

Although I am sure we are all guilty of just going to the last post on a thread and not actually reading it all.

I just don't let it bother me."

I'm laughing at the thought of one of my posts reaching triple figures ;-p

over a year ago

"I call it screaming into the darkness.

You never know if people are there or if you are just talking for the sake of talking.

That said I'm close to deleting again and taking time away. Sometimes less is more"

I like your posts.

over a year ago

And I know that people do see my posts. And that people pay attention. But the nature of the forums, any forum is that we see the posts of those we are attracted to first.

I'm 1000% guilty of doing it to others

By *ister-mischiefMan
over a year ago

Trafford

"Can I just say its not sex related either, happens to Mrs mischief and happens on our joint profile so i think it just depends on who you are sometimes.

I just don't let it bother me.

I'm laughing at the thought of one of my posts reaching triple figures ;-p "

You never know

over a year ago

"And I know that people do see my posts. And that people pay attention. But the nature of the forums, any forum is that we see the posts of those we are attracted to first.

I'm 1000% guilty of doing it to others"

I think it makes sense if you know someone all you know they're posting style you are more likely to notice their comment and therfore reply to it. Like you said earlier if you just post for you and people respond then great, I dont think you can go too far wrong with that.

over a year ago

That said I'm close to deleting again and taking time away. Sometimes less is more

I like your posts. "

Thank you. I really appreciate that. And it proves my point. We feel unseen but we are not.

I have seen posts by you lorna and nodded as I read it but I might not post a reply or might not want to seem like I'm stalking you.

It's all in my head and expectations are a killer

over a year ago

That said I'm close to deleting again and taking time away. Sometimes less is more"

I write so many things for my own amusement but end up deleting as I know the "I take issue with everything" brigade will get their claws out and I don't have the energy to deal with that concentration of stupidity.

I used to delete on a twice weekly basis lol. I keep it now for clubs and events.

By *elle xWoman
over a year ago

Doire Theas

Happens us all I never read entire threads usually a few from the top a few from the bottom then just blurt out whatever is in my head

By *orthern StarsCouple
over a year ago

A town near you perhaps

They also follow you around criticising your posts at times."

I've noticed this, I find it rather entertaining

over a year ago

I like your posts.

Thank you. I really appreciate that. And it proves my point. We feel unseen but we are not.

I have seen posts by you lorna and nodded as I read it but I might not post a reply or might not want to seem like I'm stalking you.

It's all in my head and expectations are a killer "

That is actually a very good point because sometimes I will deliberately not reply to someone because I don't want them to think I'm always just agreeing with them.

By *ister-mischiefMan
over a year ago

Trafford

I write so many things for my own amusement but end up deleting as I know the "I take issue with everything" brigade will get their claws out and I don't have the energy to deal with that concentration of stupidity.

I used to delete on a twice weekly basis lol. I keep it now for clubs and events. "

Haha the calling people guys thread had to resist even typing on that one , seriously pc brigade will be on me a flash

By *aitonelMan
over a year ago

Liverpool

"There are also other reasons for it though

Like what? "

Somebody wanting to respond/carry on the discussion or thread may want zero interaction with the first person to say it. Not because of looks but just avoiding contact and interaction.

I read it as when a thread bursts to life in response to what a "hot" person has said, when somebody else above said the exact same thing.

And less about posts getting lost and missed among the masses.

over a year ago

I used to delete on a twice weekly basis lol. I keep it now for clubs and events. "

fuck that. I delete nothing. I have opinions and I can make mistakes but I'm just as entitled to write here as anyone else

over a year ago

"Often people dont read the whole thread and actually a lot of people read from the bottom up, so would probably see that post first.

Also how do you know that person is more attractive or more popular because those things are subjective. "

I know who is popular on here, it's quite easy to see.

over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

Like what?

Somebody wanting to respond/carry on the discussion or thread may want zero interaction with the first person to say it. Not because of looks but just avoiding contact and interaction.

I read it as when a thread bursts to life in response to what a "hot" person has said, when somebody else above said the exact same thing.

And less about posts getting lost and missed among the masses. "

Either there a lot of overthinkers on the forums or I need to start overthinking a bit more

over a year ago

"Often people dont read the whole thread and actually a lot of people read from the bottom up, so would probably see that post first.

Also how do you know that person is more attractive or more popular because those things are subjective.

I know who is popular on here, it's quite easy to see."

Is it?

You might see them as popular but others don't.

Some people post more than others or start threads more than others so its obvious those people are going to be noticed more.

over a year ago

See this all the time on here and social media and stuff and makes me fume hahaah

over a year ago

I like your posts.

That is actually a very good point because sometimes I will deliberately not reply to someone because I don't want them to think I'm always just agreeing with them. "

I avoid quoting belle because I felt like I was a stalker.( Hi belle. )

She lives fairly close and I would be weirded out if some random local dude was wandering around the place I hang out

By *tephanjMan
over a year ago

Kettering

I just do invisible threads now

over a year ago

So my final conclusion is its all overthinking like lorna said

over a year ago

"I just do invisible threads now "

I've looked but I can't find them ;-p

over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

"So my final conclusion is its all overthinking like lorna said "

Did she say that too . See! Proof I don’t read full threads

over a year ago

"So my final conclusion is its all overthinking like lorna said

Did she say that too . See! Proof I don’t read full threads "

No I didn't it was you. I was going to comment and say it was Nora, but then I thought I would just sit back and take the credit.

over a year ago

Did she say that too . See! Proof I don’t read full threads "

Mother fucker!

I typed Nora

I swear I did... I thought I did.

It was you I was thinking of. Sorry nora

over a year ago

Mother fucker!

I typed Nora

It was you I was thinking of. Sorry nora"

Lorna on the brain hey!

over a year ago

Mother fucker!

I typed Nora

It was you I was thinking of. Sorry nora

Lorna on the brain hey! "

You are quite lovely.

over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

Mother fucker!

I typed Nora

It was you I was thinking of. Sorry nora"

. I’ll let you off

By *atricia ParnelWoman
over a year ago

In a town full of colours

I've no idea, I rarely revisit my comments unless it's a question I've asked

over a year ago

"I've no idea, I rarely revisit my comments unless it's a question I've asked "

That's healthy

over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

"I've no idea, I rarely revisit my comments unless it's a question I've asked "

I forget I’ve done whole threads

By *elle xWoman
over a year ago

Doire Theas

I like your posts.

That is actually a very good point because sometimes I will deliberately not reply to someone because I don't want them to think I'm always just agreeing with them.

I avoid quoting belle because I felt like I was a stalker.( Hi belle. )

She lives fairly close and I would be weirded out if some random local dude was wandering around the place I hang out"

Hi I don’t think you are a stalker

over a year ago

Not a bad thing getting ignored, you can say something controversial & get away with it

over a year ago

"Not a bad thing getting ignored, you can say something controversial & get away with it "

I like your thinking ;-p

over a year ago

"Not a bad thing getting ignored, you can say something controversial & get away with it

I like your thinking ;-p "

It does work believe me

over a year ago

"Not a bad thing getting ignored, you can say something controversial & get away with it

I like your thinking ;-p

It does work believe me "

I believe ;-p

By *isspurplechesterWoman
over a year ago

Chester

Every day it always makes me laugh tbh (as I anxiously twitch whilst remembering the school days haha, I was invisible then too)

By *offiaCoolWoman
over a year ago

Kidsgrove

Don’t rise to it!!

Clearly fishing for attention or reaction which probably dumbs down to the same thing "

Aw, how lovely. A white knight in shining armour.

By *eah BabyCouple
over a year ago

Cheshire, Windermere ,Cumbria

I like your thinking ;-p

It does work believe me "

I will second that

over a year ago

Have you ever posted a comment on a thread and it's been ignored but then later on someone hotter or more popular says the exact same thing and whoosh!!!! The tread bursts into life.

over a year ago

"Have you ever posted a comment on a thread and it's been ignored but then later on someone hotter or more popular says the exact same thing and whoosh!!!! The tread bursts into life."
I never had a thread this popular

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

Yes but... I think everyone skips people in favour of responding to the ones they like more. It's natural. Unless you're one of the Holy Inclusive Trinity, it's going to happen. Also, sometimes the pretty face makes difficult words easier for people to understand. Good for them.

over a year ago

"Every day it always makes me laugh tbh (as I anxiously twitch whilst remembering the school days haha, I was invisible then too) "

I preferred the company of the "outsiders" at school. The "casuals" were boring as fuck and listened to crap music.

over a year ago

"

I haven’t noticed it myself.

I think it’s because I’m both hot and popular.

That or I’m just oblivious to it.

Nah, it’s because I’m so hot and popular.

over a year ago

"Have you ever posted a comment on a thread and it's been ignored but then later on someone hotter or more popular says the exact same thing and whoosh!!!! The tread bursts into life.I never had a thread this popular "

This one has it all, drama, intrigue, old grudges and new vendettas. I'm hoping Juliette Lewis will play me in the Netflix adaptation of this post.

over a year ago

"

Youre like a packet of chilli Doritos to be sure

over a year ago

"Have you ever posted a comment on a thread and it's been ignored but then later on someone hotter or more popular says the exact same thing and whoosh!!!! The tread bursts into life.I never had a thread this popular

This one has it all, drama, intrigue, old grudges and new vendettas. I'm hoping Juliette Lewis will play me in the Netflix adaptation of this post. "

you forgot the lust! I called lorna lovely. Positively pornstar level of dirty talk right there.

I think mat Damon could play my part

over a year ago

I think you kind of have to find your place also, I don't comment on anything serious, as I know it doesn't go anywhere.

But light hearted threads I can say stupid shit and no one cares and that is my place on fab.

over a year ago

I like your thinking ;-p

It does work believe me

I will second that "

Hey!!! I've seen your photos. You're too hot to be this cynical.

over a year ago

"Yes, but I don't let it eat me up..."

We all like a gobble though

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

"

It must be, you always get replies and yet fuglies like me don't.

over a year ago

"Have you ever posted a comment on a thread and it's been ignored but then later on someone hotter or more popular says the exact same thing and whoosh!!!! The tread bursts into life.I never had a thread this popular

This one has it all, drama, intrigue, old grudges and new vendettas. I'm hoping Juliette Lewis will play me in the Netflix adaptation of this post. you forgot the lust! I called lorna lovely. Positively pornstar level of dirty talk right there.

I think mat Damon could play my part "

But what Damon, good will hunting, Bourne or Ripley?

By *exysuzi and Mr.SCouple
over a year ago

CONISTON .Stoke Suburbia. Staffs. BARMOUTH. The Lakes (Monthly)

"

All the time. Every comment I post gets ignored

over a year ago

All the time. Every comment I post gets ignored "

Breaking the cycle x

By *exysuzi and Mr.SCouple
over a year ago

CONISTON .Stoke Suburbia. Staffs. BARMOUTH. The Lakes (Monthly)

All the time. Every comment I post gets ignored

Breaking the cycle x "

Mwahhh xxxx

over a year ago

This one has it all, drama, intrigue, old grudges and new vendettas. I'm hoping Juliette Lewis will play me in the Netflix adaptation of this post. you forgot the lust! I called lorna lovely. Positively pornstar level of dirty talk right there.

I think mat Damon could play my part

But what Damon, good will hunting, Bourne or Ripley?"

Good point.

OK.

Blood diamond version of Leo de caprio

By *eah BabyCouple
over a year ago

Cheshire, Windermere ,Cumbria

"

Did somebody say something ??

By *an4funMan
over a year ago

london

This thread is doing quite well considering the subject matter. It will all go down hill from this post on though

By *isspurplechesterWoman
over a year ago

Chester

"Every day it always makes me laugh tbh (as I anxiously twitch whilst remembering the school days haha, I was invisible then too)

I preferred the company of the "outsiders" at school. The "casuals" were boring as fuck and listened to crap music. "

Haha me too

over a year ago

over a year ago

We all go through phases of being invisible on here. Try not to take it to heart.

Oh wait. I already said that up there ^^

*going through the invisible phase currently

over a year ago

Is it deja vu there are 2 threads called deja vu?

By *entleman JayMan
over a year ago

Wakefield

I’ve always wanted to do an experiment. One week a man posts a thread. The next week a woman posts a thread. She the contrast in comments.

over a year ago

"We all go through phases of being invisible on here. Try not to take it to heart.

Oh wait. I already said that up there ^^

*going through the invisible phase currently "

over a year ago

"I’ve always wanted to do an experiment. One week a man posts a thread. The next week a woman posts a thread. She the contrast in comments. "

If I was going to do an experiment then it would be something that explodes and shatters all the windows in our street. Possibly involving a couple of naked lady lab assistants wearing glasses and holding golden clipboards.

over a year ago

"I’ve always wanted to do an experiment. One week a man posts a thread. The next week a woman posts a thread. She the contrast in comments.

If I was going to do an experiment then it would be something that explodes and shatters all the windows in our street. Possibly involving a couple of naked lady lab assistants wearing glasses and holding golden clipboards."

Is that not called criminal damage?

over a year ago

"I’ve always wanted to do an experiment. One week a man posts a thread. The next week a woman posts a thread. She the contrast in comments.

If I was going to do an experiment then it would be something that explodes and shatters all the windows in our street. Possibly involving a couple of naked lady lab assistants wearing glasses and holding golden clipboards.

Is that not called criminal damage? "

Just put your glasses on and take my….notes.

over a year ago

"

Um thats how my threads end up lol

over a year ago

"This thread is doing quite well considering the subject matter. It will all go down hill from this post on though "

I keep.my standards low to avoid disappointment;-p

over a year ago

"Is it deja vu there are 2 threads called deja vu?"

It's more of an echo, echo, echo, ech ec e

over a year ago

Um thats how my threads end up lol "

I've made posts and been the only one to comment on them. They were damn fine comments to adhering to the fab mantra of " quality over quantity" ;-p

over a year ago

If I was going to do an experiment then it would be something that explodes and shatters all the windows in our street. Possibly involving a couple of naked lady lab assistants wearing glasses and holding golden clipboards."

Sounds like a scene from Breaking bad

over a year ago

"

I usually stop a thread in its tracks !

It’s a gift

But yeah when it’s your thread you obviously pick up on that !!

Wouldn’t blame the people jumping on it more they people taking your chat !

Happens a lot

By *abs..Woman
over a year ago

It absolutely happens

over a year ago

"It absolutely happens "

??you mean when you hit up a thread ?

its a compliment

By *abs..Woman
over a year ago

"It absolutely happens

its a compliment "

over a year ago

Like what?

And less about posts getting lost and missed among the masses. "

It's never a good idea to reply to anyone on a pegging thread.

over a year ago

"It absolutely happens

its a compliment

"

over a year ago

It’s a gift

Happens a lot

"

I've killed more threads than ....... finish the sentence. This might be my next post title ;-p

over a year ago

Like what?

And less about posts getting lost and missed among the masses.

It's never a good idea to reply to anyone on a pegging thread. "

Unless your inbox has many filters

over a year ago

It’s a gift

Happens a lot

I've killed more threads than ....... finish the sentence. This might be my next post title ;-p"

Do it !!!!

I could literally go all day

It’s original

over a year ago

"It absolutely happens "

Time and time again lol.

Nice lacy daisies by the way x

over a year ago

"

Happens to me everytime. I'm obviously not attractive enough

By *tue555Man
over a year ago

Passed Beyond Reach

"

I wouldn't worry too much its not worth it.

I have made comments in forums which i have been vilified for and received abusive messages only to find someone else makes the same comment and everyone jumps on agreeing, fawning after the person who made it. You have the groups with their hatevine also.

They are not worth letting it bother you. Same types if people will always gravitate towards the same kind of people

over a year ago

"

All the time

over a year ago

I have made comments in forums which i have been vilified for and received abusive messages only to find someone else makes the same comment and everyone jumps on agreeing, fawning after the person who made it. You have the groups with their hatevine also.

They are not worth letting it bother you. Same types if people will always gravitate towards the same kind of people "

but do we care ???

Get vilified just don’t be a bully !

And its all good mate

By *an4funMan
over a year ago

london

They are not worth letting it bother you. Same types if people will always gravitate towards the same kind of people "

I like seeing posts that ruffles the feathers of the forum egos. As long as you haven't broken any rules crack on

over a year ago

Happens to me everytime. I'm obviously not attractive enough"

I doubt that's true.

By *ribsaMan
over a year ago

A box at end of your bed

Nope can't say I ever have but I do feel like I am stuck in a never ending loop at the moment.

over a year ago

"Nope can't say I ever have but I do feel like I am stuck in a never ending loop at the moment. "

Enjoy the ride ;-p

over a year ago

It's all fun and games ;-p

over a year ago

I've been cock blocked by someone using my own comment. And the one it was intended for commented on hers Waaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!

Always the bridesmaid never the bride ;-p

over a year ago

"I've been cock blocked by someone using my own comment. And the one it was intended for commented on hers Waaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!

Always the bridesmaid never the bride ;-p"

Least you didn’t get ignored though

over a year ago

"I've been cock blocked by someone using my own comment. And the one it was intended for commented on hers Waaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!

Least you didn’t get ignored though "

Yes I did lol

over a year ago

Least you didn’t get ignored though

Yes I did lol"

Oh

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 07/10/21 14:39:13]

over a year ago

I only ever reply to hot people "

Lies, damn lies and half truths ;-p

By *umourCouple
over a year ago

Rushden

Back in the very early days of Fab, not quite at the beginning, there was a lot of posts about why some posts work and some fail. Those who had failed (not many answers) posts said it was because there was a clique. Those who had popular posts said it was because they have many friends and they used it as a sort of chat room.

One of the things said was

"We don't know others that post, we are talking to our friends, just like we would in a pub."

Trying to point out that this is not a pub but a forum, where anyone can talk to anyone was just a waste of time. I do understand their viewpoint though. If all they did was chat to friends, isn't that OK?

Not sure that is always the case, but there are those who post quite a lot and interact with the same people. That is what friends do.

over a year ago

"Back in the very early days of Fab, not quite at the beginning, there was a lot of posts about why some posts work and some fail. Those who had failed (not many answers) posts said it was because there was a clique. Those who had popular posts said it was because they have many friends and they used it as a sort of chat room.

"We don't know others that post, we are talking to our friends, just like we would in a pub."

Trying to point out that this is not a pub but a forum, where anyone can talk to anyone was just a waste of time. I do understand their viewpoint though. If all they did was chat to friends, isn't that OK?

Not sure that is always the case, but there are those who post quite a lot and interact with the same people. That is what friends do. "

Very nicely put. guess I'm more used to friends I can touch not who can touch type x

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

"

OP keep posting xxx

over a year ago

"Back in the very early days of Fab, not quite at the beginning, there was a lot of posts about why some posts work and some fail. Those who had failed (not many answers) posts said it was because there was a clique. Those who had popular posts said it was because they have many friends and they used it as a sort of chat room.

Not sure that is always the case, but there are those who post quite a lot and interact with the same people. That is what friends do.

Very nicely put. guess I'm more used to friends I can touch not who can touch type x"

You have friends ?

That alone is shocking

over a year ago

Very nicely put. guess I'm more used to friends I can touch not who can touch type x

You have friends ?

That alone is shocking "

OK I over exaggerated to look cool. I have a friend - singular not plural ;-p

over a year ago

You have friends ?

That alone is shocking

OK I over exaggerated to look cool. I have a friend - singular not plural ;-p"

You come across cool without trying to be cool but now we are pals your stock has plummeted I’m afraid

over a year ago

You have friends ?

That alone is shocking

You come across cool without trying to be cool but now we are pals your stock has plummeted I’m afraid "

As the saying goes " I wouldn't join a club that would have me as a member" ;-p

By *abs..Woman
over a year ago

"I was going to tell a joke about Deja Vu

But I think you've heard it before "

Why do I always giggle at your jokes?

over a year ago

You have friends ?

That alone is shocking

You come across cool without trying to be cool but now we are pals your stock has plummeted I’m afraid

As the saying goes " I wouldn't join a club that would have me as a member" ;-p "

I had to start somewhere and you fit the bill !!

Now we can be a tad more picky ?

Any ideas on a name co founder ha

over a year ago

You have friends ?

That alone is shocking

Any ideas on a name co founder ha "

The defunct and dafuct club

over a year ago

You have friends ?

That alone is shocking

Any ideas on a name co founder ha

The defunct and dafuct club"

We need a name I can pronounce??

Something with 4 letters

Post new Message to Thread