Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Describe your year on FAB!

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

For me the ride has been epic!!

Met some nice people!

Learned a lot about myself long the way in terms of likes and dislikes and what I want for the future.

Recently lost a special regular but content that all good things must come to an end and even though things didn’t end quite how I would have liked I’m still grateful for the time and memories made so thank you...

Also you are reading this then you know who you are and please check your inbox for a nice message waiting for you. Xxx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *aiseiMan
over a year ago

Birmingham

Enjoyable but mostly uneventful until a couple of weeks ago.

Expectations raised, then obliterated, followed by rage quitting and almost instant regret, with subsequent rejoining and frustration whilst waiting for the newbie badge to drop.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Comforting

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

"For me the ride has been epic!!

Met some nice people!

Learned a lot about myself long the way in terms of likes and dislikes and what I want for the future.

Recently lost a special regular but content that all good things must come to an end and even though things didn’t end quite how I would have liked I’m still grateful for the time and memories made so thank you...

Also you are reading this then you know who you are and please check your inbox for a nice message waiting for you. Xxx "

I never got a message x

By *isfits behaving badlyCouple
over a year ago

Coventry

Like a rolling snowball gaining momentum

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

Love the forums

By *leeperMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

Alright not much happened but hopefully for next year

By *ily WhiteWoman
over a year ago

?

Errrmmm, people watching (because I'm nosey) and occasionally sticking my oar in on the forums...usually when I'm on boring calls at work. Vastly different to previous years, but circumstances and priorities change

By *heron212Man
over a year ago

London

I've not been here even 6 months yet really, but I am open to what the future holds.

over a year ago

It's actually almost a year since I joined. It's been an absolute blast: daily larks on Forum, only good meets and I've made some diamond friends.

By *rincess peachWoman
over a year ago

shits creek

In regards to fab it's been a quiet year for me.

I spent the first half sickened to the core at cheats and liars trying to educate them on just how much damage gets done and how their behaviour wrecks lives and in many cases prevents people being able to trust again.

Now, well, I've accepted that as my truth but instead of being angry I'm "fact of the matter" about it, much like other past traumas and I can talk about stuff without it being painful.

A combination of seeing so many people on here using the site as a way to cheat and being part of an infidelity support group where I see multiple new members daily it has been one part of a journey for me. The other part has been realising and understanding that for me, at this time of my life, sex isn't something I want and I don't know if it will be again because I've simply learned that sex is a commodity no different from money that people will lie, cheat, manipulate, steal and bully to achieve, regardless of who's lives they destroy in the process and a relationship is a path I won't go down again.

So yeah, a quiet year but one that has led me to a place of being content within myself.

By *ickdasterdly51Man
over a year ago

Lingfield

A struggle, but it's character building and it's thickened my skin. I've also learnt a lot about people, not all of it positive.

By *ex HolesMan
over a year ago

Up North

It’s laterally been one of the best

By *orthern StarsCouple
over a year ago

A town near you perhaps

A quiet first 5 months of the year due to work commitments but we are making up for lost time now. We are privileged to of met some lovely people and made some very good friends.

By *ustyLeRouxWoman
over a year ago

Brecon

Had 1 social. No naughty naked fun

By *ea monkeyMan
over a year ago

Manchester (he/him)

It’s been a year of dizzying highs and crushing lows.

From moving in with my partner, getting engaged and the domestic equilibrium, through to her lying, cheating and my subsequent having to start my whole life over again in a new city.

To say things are difficult at the moment is a massive understatement

over a year ago

"It’s been a year of dizzying highs and crushing lows.

From moving in with my partner, getting engaged and the domestic equilibrium, through to her lying, cheating and my subsequent having to start my whole life over again in a new city.

To say things are difficult at the moment is a massive understatement"

Oh no sorry to hear that monkey with all the tea, that totally sucks chap. Keep your chin up

By *a LunaWoman
over a year ago

South

I’ve chatted to some nice men. The forums have mostly lifted my spirits at what was a difficult time for everyone.

I broke away from my FWB just as Covid started so it’s been a welcome sex break really. Life has got busier and I have less opportunity to meet these days, but life goes on.

I have no complaints.

By *iobhan123Woman
over a year ago

Deal

Been in your position a couple of years ago, the old adage and oft quoted time is a great healer is absolutely true, for me anyway, those scars may fade but they will influence who you are and how you value those around you. Don't let it damage your genuine nature, the fault was never yours.

S

over a year ago

Lonely

By *EAT..85Woman
over a year ago

Nottingham

On fab. Cripes. Up, down, round, stopped, hibernated, on the hunt again!

By *annaBeStrongMan
over a year ago

w

I’ve put less effort in and had more meets from just ducking around on the forums

By *EAT..85Woman
over a year ago

Nottingham

"I’ve put less effort in and had more meets from just ducking around on the forums "

I need to start ducking around more

over a year ago

I can honestly say it's been fantastic, had a whirlwind start, learnt some lessons about some people not being who they project themselves to be. Attended a few organised socials and met littteraly loads and loads of the most amazing, interesting and friendly people at these. Explored a few things I hadn't before and finally went to a club which I certainly think I wouldn't have if I hadn't joined fab. So in summation although only on here for half a year its been nothing short of phenomenal

By *lenderfoxMan
over a year ago

Leeds

Fairly quiet, though made a return to the forums and had some good craic

Had some interesting conversations along the way

By *atricia ParnelWoman
over a year ago

In a town full of colours

Spent the year reconnecting with my partners, a fwb moved away so I have time on my hands which I will look to fill soon with more delicious regular fuckery, looking forward to more holiday fwb weekends away and finally making it to my first fab social this year, between childcare and sickness I've missed too many...

over a year ago

It's been weird.

I have made connections and that feels good.

But I'm a million miles away from them and that's frustrating

We had a few plans and they got cancelled and that is bitterly disappointing. I'm one disappointment away from retiring from the lifestyle completely

I sound like a moany attention seeker I know but that's not my intention

But I do think I might not be built mentally anymore for swinging. Rejection and disappointment are built into the lifestyle from day one and I'm close to the happiness tipping point

over a year ago

super sorry to hear that.

By *randmrsmanchesterCouple
over a year ago

Manchester

None eventful

Slowly looking to get back out for some fun. Lots of the local people we where speaking to have either gone or didn't seen interested in reconnecting after our absence over the past 18 months or so.

Need to tweak the profile a bit, get some new photos on and head out to a club again

By *imi_RougeWoman
over a year ago

Portsmouth

It's been like a frustrating roller coaster.

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Rewarding.

By *azylivingMan
over a year ago

random location

It’s been good. Had some memorable sex, made some friends, posted on some random threads (made some mistakes)

over a year ago

I find ppl blow hot & cold….. can be a convenient knocker !

By *affron40Woman
over a year ago

manchester

Met a few weirdos. I kinda liked it.

By *eah BabyCouple
over a year ago

Cheshire, Windermere ,Cumbria

Chatty with old and new friends with a bit of forum browsing for things that might pique our interest but with a few little things in the diary it’s looking like a livelier end to the year

over a year ago

Since came back here four months ago it's being mixed

Some good chats but most led nowhere

Couple of mixed meets

Trying to talk more on forums, mostly good response, some idiots but to be expected

over a year ago

My year on fab… I’ve made some amazing friends and had a great time browsing the forum joining in with various challenges

Looking forward to meeting friends I’ve made

By *hilloutMan
over a year ago

All over the place! Northwesr, , Southwest

My fab glory days are now behind me as I'm virtually retired from activity as priorities and circumstances have changed.

The little time I still spend here is mostly people watching and some perving

over a year ago

"In regards to fab it's been a quiet year for me.

I spent the first half sickened to the core at cheats and liars trying to educate them on just how much damage gets done and how their behaviour wrecks lives and in many cases prevents people being able to trust again.

Now, well, I've accepted that as my truth but instead of being angry I'm "fact of the matter" about it, much like other past traumas and I can talk about stuff without it being painful.

A combination of seeing so many people on here using the site as a way to cheat and being part of an infidelity support group where I see multiple new members daily it has been one part of a journey for me. The other part has been realising and understanding that for me, at this time of my life, sex isn't something I want and I don't know if it will be again because I've simply learned that sex is a commodity no different from money that people will lie, cheat, manipulate, steal and bully to achieve, regardless of who's lives they destroy in the process and a relationship is a path I won't go down again.

So yeah, a quiet year but one that has led me to a place of being content within myself.

"

Peach!!!!!

I'm glad you're still here and that you are doing well on your journey. I also think I've turned a corner in regards to just accepting it and trying not to let it make me so bitter that life passes me by. And that group you told me about is definitely a great support

Just before Christmas I met a guy from here and he's been the only guy I've fucked this year haha

But having fantastic sex that just gets better and better without all those relationship problems is all I need right now and he is giving me LIFE!!

By *inky_couple2020Couple
over a year ago

North West

"It’s laterally been one of the best "

Well, fuck me sideways

over a year ago

ive only just returned after a pointless hiatus.. maybe i'll mark this thread and come back in a year so i can give you a proper answer.

putting my pretty little swinging shoes back on, and finding out what ive been missing!

Px

By *icola2202Couple
over a year ago

Chatham

Waste of time honestly

By *ildbillkidMan
over a year ago

where the road goes on forever

It was the best of times and the worst of times

By *hunky GentMan
over a year ago

Maldon and Peterborough

More ups and downs than Alton Towers.

over a year ago

So it’s been almost a year since I joined.

It started nervously and excitedly when I had my first meet…. Which was horrid

Things then went to pure fun and enjoyment after making better choices…

Now I seem to have radio silence but I’ve had a good year… apart from the first meet

By *stbury DavenportMan
over a year ago

Nottingham

Fruitless, unfortunately.

over a year ago

"ive only just returned after a pointless hiatus.. maybe i'll mark this thread and come back in a year so i can give you a proper answer.

putting my pretty little swinging shoes back on, and finding out what ive been missing!

Px "

Welcome back P!

Enjoy the ride (again)

over a year ago

Mine has been successful, I got to finally meet a fabber after 2/3 years

over a year ago

I took a corner over the past year, weaning myself off the forums, re-organising my priorities and changing my attitude towards the lifestyle quite drastically.

Nowadays, having learnt to recognise red flags, I carry on my kinky journey in a more guarded fashion, at a more discerning pace. And it suits me better.

By *atricia ParnelWoman
over a year ago

In a town full of colours

"My fab glory days are now behind me as I'm virtually retired from activity as priorities and circumstances have changed.

The little time I still spend here is mostly people watching and some perving "

over a year ago

"ive only just returned after a pointless hiatus.. maybe i'll mark this thread and come back in a year so i can give you a proper answer.

Px "

Ah, welcome back !

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

Px

Ah, welcome back ! "

Thanksgiving

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

Px

Ah, welcome back !

Thanksgiving "

oops thanks

over a year ago

Quiet

over a year ago

I have bursts of energy for the forums now and again but I am not as active as I have been previously. I have become lazy in uploading new pics, I just don't have the time or inclination to take them.

I have enjoyed getting to know people through private chats, I can better read red flags and move myself away without fallout.

From a meet perspective my boyfriend and I have ready made connections with a few people and it's been fun to reconnect in person. From a Hotwife perspective I had one social which was lovely but won't go anywhere further.

I am generally feeling not to fussed about the success of my hotwife profile, I am not actively seeking fun and that suits me.

This year has also seen me focus my attention in other aspects of my life such as running, this has become a true commitment for me and the lure of additional sexy fun has taken a back seat.

I still enjoy the forum community

NBVN x

By *ames5169Man
over a year ago

Birmingham

Been on for about 9 months it’s a hard slog getting some traction particularly in my situation x I’ve had a couple of interesting meets but would like more x I’ve found posting on the forums has increased my activity so that’s good x if nothing else fab is good to look at hot pictures and read interesting profiles x

By *ames5169Man
over a year ago

Birmingham

"Quiet "

Message me !! Lol ??

over a year ago

Very quiet

By *rumpyMcFuckNuggetMan
over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

At times all of the below ....

Fucking Epic

Frustrating

Eye Opening

Realisation

Kinky

Surreal

New Friends

Heart Warming

Spattered with occasional sadness

So yeah , a but of everything

By *ames5169Man
over a year ago

Birmingham

"Very quiet "

Seems unlikely xxx

over a year ago

meet free

By *stbury DavenportMan
over a year ago

Nottingham

Px "

Best news I've heard all day. Welcome back!

By *tarflyLouWoman
over a year ago

Preston

Started off hopeful, now at the point where I feel I can’t trust my own choice in people so have stopped meeting!

over a year ago

Oh shit! xx

over a year ago

Arrid

over a year ago

Crap

By *oeBeansMan
over a year ago

Derby

It's been pretty good. The forums have been great and spoken to some truly lovely people. Visited my first club which was an interesting experience and went to my first group social which helped me become more confident in myself in new social settings.

I still haven't found exactly what I'm looking for from here but still happy to go along for the ride and explore new things until I find it

By *edeWoman
over a year ago

the abyss

Oh so quiet... But life has been busy so hopefully that will change soon

By *aster C the kinksterMan
over a year ago

Darlington

Went from having a couple profile to being a single profile.

Not a lot of interactions. Quiet really.

By *onderWomanWlvWoman
over a year ago

Wolverhampton

block - delete- repeat

By *erfectman122Man
over a year ago

from somewhere nice

It’s had its ups and downs

By *leasureman123Man
over a year ago

Manchester

"Started off hopeful, now at the point where I feel I can’t trust my own choice in people so have stopped meeting!"

This happens alot when first on the site, keep the faith there are some wonderful people on here who over the years have become good friends!

As for me this year started off slow and recently has picked up met some great people.

By *lex46TV/TS
over a year ago

Near Wells

I've had a good year so far.

More sex and visits to clubs than ever before but more hassle, time wasters and rude people also.

Comes with the territory I suppose?

By *eyond PurityCouple
over a year ago

Lincolnshire

Un-fucking-believable

We’ve had a fantastic year - been to a number of clubs, met some fantastic people and just made the most of every opportunity…

We’ve also got some plans to make sure the rest of the year is going to end perfectly too.

K

over a year ago

"It was the best of times and the worst of times"

Or as the regional press would say the Bicester times and the Worcester times

By *atnip make me purrWoman
over a year ago

Reading

Intense. Exciting. Exhausting.

By *llaboutthewifeCouple
over a year ago

Cardiff

Quiet, intensely quiet

Jo x

By *hagTonightMan
over a year ago

From the land of haribos.

Its been really good. I have made more forumite friends, the forum is comedy gold

over a year ago

Forum is fun, made some friends but sadly no action.

By *anilla switchWoman
over a year ago

Hampshire

In the couple of months, I've met some really nice, genuine people. Have completely shaken off my vanilla suit and thrown myself into my fantasies and this lifestyle. Am really proud of myself for going ahead and following my desires.... Living my best life.

By *gent CoulsonMan
over a year ago

Secret hideaway in the pennines

I came back in march, it's been as good as I expected, made some good friends, met some lovely people socially, had some fantastic sex

over a year ago

I've been poorly for over a year so as far as meeting, it's been dismal and out of the question but, the Forums and my friends have kept me entertained.

By *ad NannaWoman
over a year ago

East London

"I've been poorly for over a year so as far as meeting, it's been dismal and out of the question but, the Forums and my friends have kept me entertained. "

Sad to hear that Dana, wishing you comfort and a better year next year xx

over a year ago

"I've been poorly for over a year so as far as meeting, it's been dismal and out of the question but, the Forums and my friends have kept me entertained.

Sad to hear that Dana, wishing you comfort and a better year next year xx"

Ah thank you so much. I think I've figured out who you are and we met at STP? xx

over a year ago

I think I came and went a few times. I like the going, I feel I will be all productive and real lifey but ultimately the draw of the familiar is too strong and its easy to just be lazy on here.

over a year ago

It’s been pretty much an amazing year, met some real good eggs!! And quite a lot of snacks x so thanks fab

By *hunky GentMan
over a year ago

Maldon and Peterborough

"It’s been pretty much an amazing year, met some real good eggs!! And quite a lot of snacks x so thanks fab "

Are you ready for a 5 course meal yet?

Post new Message to Thread