Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Are you finding

Jump to newest

By *ora the explorer OP   Woman
over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

This year easier than last or are you still in can’t be arsed I’d rather stay in mood?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *den-Valley-coupleCouple
over a year ago

Cumbria

Had 2 great years to be fair but feel for all how did not.

By *irtydevil666Man
over a year ago

bristol

Soon be time to hibernate for winter...

over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

"Soon be time to hibernate for winter..."

Haha yep. Get those curtains closed and that onesie on

By *ad NannaWoman
over a year ago

East London

Multiple health problems have dogged me for the last couple of years. Hopefully, consultants will get to the bottom of it this year.

This year was easier because I could see my family in person.

over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

"Had 2 great years to be fair but feel for all how did not."

Yeah I don’t feel I suffered greatly to be honest. It’s made me get used to it a bit I think and I don’t seem to be making much effort to be as sociable as I was.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I'm more determined than ever. Wasted enough time and energy this year, time I could have spent bettering myself! So yes, my mood is a warrior mood. I battle for myself. I don't wave a white flag. I don't seek excuses any more. I don't ask for tissues. No more walking on eggshells either. It's all in. 6th gear or something like that

over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

"I'm more determined than ever. Wasted enough time and energy this year, time I could have spent bettering myself! So yes, my mood is a warrior mood. I battle for myself. I don't wave a white flag. I don't seek excuses any more. I don't ask for tissues. No more walking on eggshells either. It's all in. 6th gear or something like that "
haha go girl!

By *den-Valley-coupleCouple
over a year ago

Cumbria

"Had 2 great years to be fair but feel for all how did not.

Yeah I don’t feel I suffered greatly to be honest. It’s made me get used to it a bit I think and I don’t seem to be making much effort to be as sociable as I was. "

Not to worry people suck..

By *ancer36Woman
over a year ago

Stirling

I’m loving the freedom,!

As a person who is always on the go I found the last two years of slowing down and having little to do really tough. Being back to teaching dance/fitness in person again has totally shifted my mindset, being able to hug friends and see family and do those things you took for granted before they were taken away is what I’m grateful for xx

over a year ago

"I'm more determined than ever. Wasted enough time and energy this year, time I could have spent bettering myself! So yes, my mood is a warrior mood. I battle for myself. I don't wave a white flag. I don't seek excuses any more. I don't ask for tissues. No more walking on eggshells either. It's all in. 6th gear or something like that haha go girl!"

Woman! Girls sit in corners and cry. I am growing

By *rumpyMcFuckNuggetMan
over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

"This year easier than last or are you still in can’t be arsed I’d rather stay in mood? "

Absofuckinlutely I am ...

Loving this year so far

By *izzy.miss.lizzyCouple
over a year ago

Pembrokeshire

we live pretty much in isolation anyways so the lockdowns didn't make anything different

over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

"I'm more determined than ever. Wasted enough time and energy this year, time I could have spent bettering myself! So yes, my mood is a warrior mood. I battle for myself. I don't wave a white flag. I don't seek excuses any more. I don't ask for tissues. No more walking on eggshells either. It's all in. 6th gear or something like that haha go girl!

Woman! Girls sit in corners and cry. I am growing "

. I’m not quite ready to grow up yet. My mum and dad are still the grown ups

over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

"This year easier than last or are you still in can’t be arsed I’d rather stay in mood?

Loving this year so far "

Not surprised ya big man tart

over a year ago

Yeah I don’t feel I suffered greatly to be honest. It’s made me get used to it a bit I think and I don’t seem to be making much effort to be as sociable as I was. "

December will poke you into a right direction

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 05/10/21 15:47:25]

over a year ago

"I'm more determined than ever. Wasted enough time and energy this year, time I could have spent bettering myself! So yes, my mood is a warrior mood. I battle for myself. I don't wave a white flag. I don't seek excuses any more. I don't ask for tissues. No more walking on eggshells either. It's all in. 6th gear or something like that haha go girl!

. I’m not quite ready to grow up yet. My mum and dad are still the grown ups "

You are lucky to still have them around

over a year ago

I'm still in a can't be arsed mood half the time, but I'm the opposite i need to be out more than staying indoors. Had enough of that with lockdowns

By *EAT..85Woman
over a year ago

Nottingham

We did a lot more naturey stuff last year. Last year taught me to slow down and that I don't have to be constantly out and about. I could never stay at home for a whole day though.

over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

Yeah I don’t feel I suffered greatly to be honest. It’s made me get used to it a bit I think and I don’t seem to be making much effort to be as sociable as I was.

December will poke you into a right direction "

Yeah definitely. Got a few things planned before then but I seem to be less excited about things. I really hope it’s not a sign of growing up!

By *rumpyMcFuckNuggetMan
over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

"This year easier than last or are you still in can’t be arsed I’d rather stay in mood?

Loving this year so far

Not surprised ya big man tart "

over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

. I’m not quite ready to grow up yet. My mum and dad are still the grown ups

You are lucky to still have them around "

Oh yes I know that and i never take it for granted. I say to my children (eldest 24) they are so lucky to have all 4 grandparents at their age. I didn’t have any at 24 x

By *ealitybitesMan
over a year ago

Belfast

There have been quite a few changes in my personal and work life in the last 3 or 4 years and especially in the last 18 months.

As a result I'm finding it difficult to plan anything and don't seem to have either the energy or inclination to get out and meet people.

I'm hoping that changes though as I feel I'm still on a journey but have pulled into a layby for a while

over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

"There have been quite a few changes in my personal and work life in the last 3 or 4 years and especially in the last 18 months.

As a result I'm finding it difficult to plan anything and don't seem to have either the energy or inclination to get out and meet people.

I'm hoping that changes though as I feel I'm still on a journey but have pulled into a layby for a while "

Do you think the lockdowns have affected that?

By *ll 4 herCouple
over a year ago

Bury/Bolton

We've finally organised our first naughty night out in 2 years which we're really looking forward to, but arranging anything off here seems to be as painful as ever.

Started to think we should reverse everything on our profile because we seem to keep getting replies from those who are the opposite of what we're looking for, it might work

over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

"We've finally organised our first naughty night out in 2 years which we're really looking forward to, but arranging anything off here seems to be as painful as ever.

Started to think we should reverse everything on our profile because we seem to keep getting replies from those who are the opposite of what we're looking for, it might work "

Haha that’s an idea! Aw hope night out happens and it’s worth the wait!

over a year ago

Gave me a outlook off stop putting this that and the next thing off just go do it life’s far to short

By *otSoPoshWoman
over a year ago

In a ball gown because that's how we roll in N. Devon

Honestly my anxiety issues have meant that I've been getting worse and worse as time has gone on. It is becoming more and more difficult to actually go out and do things, be around people and live life.

People keep saying that I'm getting out because I am happy to go on a road trip to meet people and see friends, but realistically that's going from house to car to house. It isn't going out. And it takes something bloody special for me to do that.

It takes me days to psyche myself up to go out to anywhere else, lunch, coffee, they're really hard and the only thing that makes me do it is not wanting to let anyone down when I've made plans.

I've got plans ahead for group socials, and I have no idea if I'm actually going to manage to make it to any of them. I'm terrified.

over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

"Gave me a outlook off stop putting this that and the next thing off just go do it life’s far to short "

Yes. I’ve started to think like that. It’s just putting it into practice I’m stalling on

over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

"Honestly my anxiety issues have meant that I've been getting worse and worse as time has gone on. It is becoming more and more difficult to actually go out and do things, be around people and live life.

People keep saying that I'm getting out because I am happy to go on a road trip to meet people and see friends, but realistically that's going from house to car to house. It isn't going out. And it takes something bloody special for me to do that.

It takes me days to psyche myself up to go out to anywhere else, lunch, coffee, they're really hard and the only thing that makes me do it is not wanting to let anyone down when I've made plans.

I've got plans ahead for group socials, and I have no idea if I'm actually going to manage to make it to any of them. I'm terrified."

. I understand. I won’t comment here as we chat privately xx

Glad you made lunch with me though!

over a year ago

I’m loving being back at work

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 05/10/21 16:00:45]

over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

"I’m loving being back at work "

I worked from home anyway. I’m loving everyone else being back at work/school!

over a year ago

"Gave me a outlook off stop putting this that and the next thing off just go do it life’s far to short

Yes. I’ve started to think like that. It’s just putting it into practice I’m stalling on "

That can be the hard part but small steps and it will come to gether I think we’ll that’s what I am trying to do lol

By *uke olovingmanMan
over a year ago

Gravesend

I stayed in to avoid the latest petrol madness ... Things in general have got easier

By *hunky GentMan
over a year ago

Maldon and Peterborough

It's a little easier ATM, but I'm still cautious about being around others.

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

I wouldn't say I'm finding it easier but I'm definitely of the mindset and more appreciative of the fact that I'm relatively young (I'm only 32!), I've got fairly good health minus a woman's health issue and I have the finances and ability to get out there. So that's what I'm trying to do a bit more of. Stop making excuses, stop thinking I can't or shouldn't do such and such, I have to wait until I've more lost weight until I continue exploring my sexuality...

I want to enjoy myself. With others, by myself whatever. See a bit more. Do a bit more. It's not always easy for me but I think that life is too short and I might as well make the most of the fact that I'm alive, young(ish), fairly attractive and fortunate in many ways.

I don't want to regret the what ifs later on life.

over a year ago

"I’m loving being back at work

I worked from home anyway. I’m loving everyone else being back at work/school! "

Can’t do my job from home sadly

I’ve done very little in the way of work until this week

By *otSoPoshWoman
over a year ago

"Honestly my anxiety issues have meant that I've been getting worse and worse as time has gone on. It is becoming more and more difficult to actually go out and do things, be around people and live life.

I've got plans ahead for group socials, and I have no idea if I'm actually going to manage to make it to any of them. I'm terrified.

. I understand. I won’t comment here as we chat privately xx

Glad you made lunch with me though! "

Me too. Very glad xx

over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

"Gave me a outlook off stop putting this that and the next thing off just go do it life’s far to short

Yes. I’ve started to think like that. It’s just putting it into practice I’m stalling on

That can be the hard part but small steps and it will come to gether I think we’ll that’s what I am trying to do lol "

Definitely. Small steps. Although it’s worse in the winter. I just wanna have a bath and put my pjs on rather than go out

over a year ago

Last year I spent all my time urging Dr's and surgeons to let me have an operation. In the end I had emergency surgery (why didn't they just listen?). Feeling more positive this year and looking forward to work slowing down

over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

"I wouldn't say I'm finding it easier but I'm definitely of the mindset and more appreciative of the fact that I'm relatively young (I'm only 32!), I've got fairly good health minus a woman's health issue and I have the finances and ability to get out there. So that's what I'm trying to do a bit more of. Stop making excuses, stop thinking I can't or shouldn't do such and such, I have to wait until I've more lost weight until I continue exploring my sexuality...

I want to enjoy myself. With others, by myself whatever. See a bit more. Do a bit more. It's not always easy for me but I think that life is too short and I might as well make the most of the fact that I'm alive, young(ish), fairly attractive and fortunate in many ways.

I don't want to regret the what ifs later on life. "

I like this. Well said

By *ily WhiteWoman
over a year ago

?

I'm raring to go....I want to live life fully again. One thing it has made me do though is to be more selective with who I spend my time with...no more accepting invitations because I feel obliged to, I'd rather give my time to those that mean something to me.

By *ealitybitesMan
over a year ago

Belfast

"There have been quite a few changes in my personal and work life in the last 3 or 4 years and especially in the last 18 months.

I'm hoping that changes though as I feel I'm still on a journey but have pulled into a layby for a while

Do you think the lockdowns have affected that?"

Yes and no. In regards to live outside fab I am still very active and go out hiking and meeting up with friends. Lockdowns were just a blip.

As far as motivation within the site I've never been one to chat to a lot of people or meet frequently but the lockdown mentality of so many people and how they changed beyond recognition has made me more cynical and therefore less inclined to get caught up in other people's drama.

By *gent CoulsonMan
over a year ago

Secret hideaway in the pennines

This has to be the worse year I have had, physically, emotionally, mentally and financially.

Hardly surprising that I have turned into a recluse

over a year ago

That can be the hard part but small steps and it will come to gether I think we’ll that’s what I am trying to do lol

Definitely. Small steps. Although it’s worse in the winter. I just wanna have a bath and put my pjs on rather than go out "

Yes same but it happen this outbreak has been a wake up call for me to just get out and do it to damm with everything

It’s always next year for that then it comes and I am like no we can wait till the next not this time it’s been a eye opener for shour

I don’t want to be sitting at 70-80 thinking I should have done this that and the next thing when I had the chance

over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

Definitely. Small steps. Although it’s worse in the winter. I just wanna have a bath and put my pjs on rather than go out

Yes same but it happen this outbreak has been a wake up call for me to just get out and do it to damm with everything

It’s always next year for that then it comes and I am like no we can wait till the next not this time it’s been a eye opener for shour

I don’t want to be sitting at 70-80 thinking I should have done this that and the next thing when I had the chance "

Great attitude to have x

over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

"I'm raring to go....I want to live life fully again. One thing it has made me do though is to be more selective with who I spend my time with...no more accepting invitations because I feel obliged to, I'd rather give my time to those that mean something to me. "

Ah so that’s why you didn’t come out with me in July

over a year ago

I don’t want to be sitting at 70-80 thinking I should have done this that and the next thing when I had the chance

Great attitude to have x "

Thanks x

By *ancer36Woman
over a year ago

Stirling

"I'm more determined than ever. Wasted enough time and energy this year, time I could have spent bettering myself! So yes, my mood is a warrior mood. I battle for myself. I don't wave a white flag. I don't seek excuses any more. I don't ask for tissues. No more walking on eggshells either. It's all in. 6th gear or something like that "

Yes absolutely this! Love it, you go girl xx

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

"I'm raring to go....I want to live life fully again. One thing it has made me do though is to be more selective with who I spend my time with...no more accepting invitations because I feel obliged to, I'd rather give my time to those that mean something to me. "

Yes to this! Who knew grumpy old men could make you want to spend time with them?

Lockdown helped me realise how important those important people are. Before I'd accept invitations because it was polite, because I thought I should be sociable, meet different people. Now I'd rather decide who I spend time with and make sure it's with people who make me feel good.

over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

Do you think the lockdowns have affected that?

Yes and no. In regards to live outside fab I am still very active and go out hiking and meeting up with friends. Lockdowns were just a blip.

As far as motivation within the site I've never been one to chat to a lot of people or meet frequently but the lockdown mentality of so many people and how they changed beyond recognition has made me more cynical and therefore less inclined to get caught up in other people's drama. "

Yes I agree. I was talking more in general life. I don’t really see fab as anything other than forums and an occasional giggle at the moment.

over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

"This has to be the worse year I have had, physically, emotionally, mentally and financially.

Hardly surprising that I have turned into a recluse"

Oh no. I’m sorry . I hope things turn around for you x

By *eyond PurityCouple
over a year ago

Lincolnshire

We couldn’t go on dates as everywhere was shut when we got together…so we had plenty of sex instead

Now we are making up for lost time and getting out and about…London last weekend, Scotland in a couple of weeks, cruise at the end of the year…and still trying to cram in plenty of sex too

K

over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

"We couldn’t go on dates as everywhere was shut when we got together…so we had plenty of sex instead

Now we are making up for lost time and getting out and about…London last weekend, Scotland in a couple of weeks, cruise at the end of the year…and still trying to cram in plenty of sex too

K"

Wow sounds perfect! Go you two!

over a year ago

Turned fifty this year and then had a cardiac arrest in aug. Think last year looks rosey comparatively

over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

"Turned fifty this year and then had a cardiac arrest in aug. Think last year looks rosey comparatively "

Oh! Are you fully recovered now x

By *eyond PurityCouple
over a year ago

Lincolnshire

over a year ago

"This has to be the worse year I have had, physically, emotionally, mentally and financially.

Hardly surprising that I have turned into a recluse"

Hope things turns around for you soon!

over a year ago

Easier and better. Relishing being out in the world again.

By *ily WhiteWoman
over a year ago

?

"I'm raring to go....I want to live life fully again. One thing it has made me do though is to be more selective with who I spend my time with...no more accepting invitations because I feel obliged to, I'd rather give my time to those that mean something to me.

Ah so that’s why you didn’t come out with me in July "

aww, Nora, you know you're one of the few that I'd like to spend time with

I might even flash my norks at you next time I see you to compensate for missing your trip oop norf

By *ookie46Woman
over a year ago

Deepest darkest Peru

I think I was pretty fortunate during lockdowns and still managed to do quite a lot when restrictions eased at certain times. I’ve just enjoyed a fabulous week in Spain with the other half and fab friends and have plenty more weekend trips booked and I’m off to a 90’s festival on Friday

The downside is the lockdowns seriously impacted on my son. His ASD has become more complex and now diagnosed with an anxiety disorder. He hasn’t been in full time education since April and I’ve had to defer my second year of studying as now his full time carer. Lack of support and services is shocking

By *ex HolesMan
over a year ago

Up North

Every year is a good year

over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

"I think I was pretty fortunate during lockdowns and still managed to do quite a lot when restrictions eased at certain times. I’ve just enjoyed a fabulous week in Spain with the other half and fab friends and have plenty more weekend trips booked and I’m off to a 90’s festival on Friday

The downside is the lockdowns seriously impacted on my son. His ASD has become more complex and now diagnosed with an anxiety disorder. He hasn’t been in full time education since April and I’ve had to defer my second year of studying as now his full time carer. Lack of support and services is shocking "

I can relate to that last paragraph lovely. It’s disgusting. So much so we’ve now gone private x

over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

"I'm raring to go....I want to live life fully again. One thing it has made me do though is to be more selective with who I spend my time with...no more accepting invitations because I feel obliged to, I'd rather give my time to those that mean something to me.

Ah so that’s why you didn’t come out with me in July

aww, Nora, you know you're one of the few that I'd like to spend time with

I might even flash my norks at you next time I see you to compensate for missing your trip oop norf "

Oooh. I’m gonna screenshot that! No getting out of it now

over a year ago

Im having a rethink about lots of things this year and putting a last big effort into 'mum' stuff, I can only spread my energies so far. Im clinging onto good friends made from here and would meet if ever there was a chance but I dont feel committed to the whole process of making new friends yet. Im a bit glum about it all but will do it when the time feels right.

By *pursChick aka ShortieWoman
over a year ago

On a mooch

This year is easier as have the freedom to do something if I wish. However, except from one social with an old friend, I have no appetite to spend time with others, I’m very happy out and about in my own company. Autumn / winter will determine if this is a permanent feeling or just a blip.

over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

"This year is easier as have the freedom to do something if I wish. However, except from one social with an old friend, I have no appetite to spend time with others, I’m very happy out and about in my own company. Autumn / winter will determine if this is a permanent feeling or just a blip. "

I’m like that. I love my own company and nearly 2 years of hardly having it has almost finished me off! So I’m quite enjoying that for now x

over a year ago

I’ve lost a lot of confidence over the last two years, although I’ve gained it in some areas I suppose.

The last two years have been the toughest of my life I think, with separating from an emotionally abusive ex, 2 lots of major surgery, and the accompanying health issues.

Plus Covid on top of it. I know I need to start going out and meeting people, but I actually don’t know how to at the moment.

over a year ago

The last two years have been very good for me.

There have tough times for sure. And dark days.

But overall great.

I had 2 great lockdowns and I feel mentally healthy

over a year ago

I've lost pretty much all the confidence I did have, I try and avoid conversations and social things. Especially on here

over a year ago

"I've lost pretty much all the confidence I did have, I try and avoid conversations and social things. Especially on here "

That's sad. You look amazing and just know you are bloody fantastic and IL fight anyone who says otherwise

By *hunky GentMan
over a year ago

Maldon and Peterborough

"I've lost pretty much all the confidence I did have, I try and avoid conversations and social things. Especially on here "

And yet you come across so lovely and friendly.

I'd love to help you build on this. X

over a year ago

Tragically, the lockdowns have not affected my personal life at all. Changes in the workplace that will stick going forward and still waiting for full access in some insignificant areas but it all seems to have happened to others, not me.

over a year ago

"I’ve lost a lot of confidence over the last two years, although I’ve gained it in some areas I suppose.

The last two years have been the toughest of my life I think, with separating from an emotionally abusive ex, 2 lots of major surgery, and the accompanying health issues.

Plus Covid on top of it. I know I need to start going out and meeting people, but I actually don’t know how to at the moment. "

It's funny. The reality we see and the reality that is.

You don't seem short of confidence and you present yourself strongly.

But inside is different

over a year ago

I have to say the last 2 years have probably been the best in my life from a selfish point if view

Work from home, avoiding crowds, hiding behind a mask. No need to think of excuses to miss parties etc...Bliss.

Obviously I'd rather it hadn't happened with the impact on the world and deaths..

By *atricia ParnelWoman
over a year ago

In a town full of colours

I am trying to balance out this with equal homely weekends and fun weekends away, its not working at the mo, leaning towards too many fun weekends away with kids and parties and I am cautious about not burning myself out, last year was all homely and small amounts of fun, but there are so many good deals out there argh.....

over a year ago

"I’ve lost a lot of confidence over the last two years, although I’ve gained it in some areas I suppose.

Plus Covid on top of it. I know I need to start going out and meeting people, but I actually don’t know how to at the moment.

It's funny. The reality we see and the reality that is.

You don't seem short of confidence and you present yourself strongly.

But inside is different "

Online flirting and chatting is easy.

Actual people, nope . Then I finally plucked up the courage to say yes to lunch, and he dicked about

over a year ago

To be honest nothing changed for me, worked all the way through. Always on the move if anything I need a year rest

By *a LunaWoman
over a year ago

South

I’d rather just go for a walk with my kids and dogs to be honest. If a local opportunity presented itself for just quick meet fuck and go’s on a regular (ish) basis then yes, but I think my days of meets longer than an hour are in the past. And realistically meeting a fella willing to be used and abused for just half an hour are pretty slim. Especially as I don’t accommodate.

I sometimes wonder why I bother and then suddenly my clit will shout out “hello! Remember me?!” and I remember why I bother.

over a year ago

Much easier because things seem more stable, And don't have to have plan B,C and D for everything.

over a year ago

No taste no smell from covid last may !

Dark nights work shit !

I’m in the can not give fuck corner !

By *issmorganWoman
over a year ago

Calderdale innit

I'm glad to be able to have a mooch out again, like today I went to the library and to a couple of charity shops.

It's good to see friends again

I'm not arsed about meets at all still, it's just good to be able to do some of the little things again.

over a year ago

Best way to be, best step forwards and PMA!

By *ea monkeyMan
over a year ago

Manchester (he/him)

Anyone who knows me knows the answer to that question!

2021 can go fuck itself

over a year ago

December will poke you into a right direction

Yeah definitely. Got a few things planned before then but I seem to be less excited about things. I really hope it’s not a sign of growing up! "

Possibly just a scar of the last year.. when we were hoping at times things eased off and you could make plans but then it all went to shit again. And again. So maybe optimistic caution? I'm glad you do. We need things to look fwd too! X

over a year ago

Last year I didn't have to worry about being uncomfortable around people.

This year, oh bollocks

over a year ago

"I'm more determined than ever. Wasted enough time and energy this year, time I could have spent bettering myself! So yes, my mood is a warrior mood. I battle for myself. I don't wave a white flag. I don't seek excuses any more. I don't ask for tissues. No more walking on eggshells either. It's all in. 6th gear or something like that

"

Thanks for a wake up call of sorts

over a year ago

"I'm more determined than ever. Wasted enough time and energy this year, time I could have spent bettering myself! So yes, my mood is a warrior mood. I battle for myself. I don't wave a white flag. I don't seek excuses any more. I don't ask for tissues. No more walking on eggshells either. It's all in. 6th gear or something like that

Yes absolutely this! Love it, you go girl xx"

I'm going. how long does it take to walk to Edinburgh?

By *otSoPoshWoman
over a year ago

"Anyone who knows me knows the answer to that question!

2021 can go fuck itself "

over a year ago

Plus Covid on top of it. I know I need to start going out and meeting people, but I actually don’t know how to at the moment. "

They can come to you if you don't want to go out x

over a year ago

They can come to you if you don't want to go out x"

Get over here

By *ister-mischiefMan
over a year ago

Trafford

Not much change as worked all the way through and its busier than ever. We don't have a huge social life because of the little ones. But if it was before the kids arrived I think me and Mrs m would have been climbing the walls.

This year has flown by though to be fair

By *eardybobMan
over a year ago

the Goldilocks Zone

"This year easier than last or are you still in can’t be arsed I’d rather stay in mood? "

Hi Nora

100% easier, and better for a whole heap of reasons. Actively getting out and about, and loving every second of it!

By *indergirlWoman
over a year ago

somewhere, someplace

I've got plans ahead for group socials, and I have no idea if I'm actually going to manage to make it to any of them. I'm terrified."

Yes you are! And we're gonna do stuff while you're here too! You kick my arse into sense so I'm gonna do the same back xx

over a year ago

They can come to you if you don't want to go out x

Get over here "

so overdue !

By *emorefridaCouple
over a year ago

La la land

Not sure if it has been easier. I was ill most of last year so covid etc didn't register and I couldn't go out so didn't feel like I was missing out.

But now I still don't quite have the energy levels I did, put on weight etc etc so lost a lot of confidence and more conscious I'm not as social as I once was.

By *he Mac LassWoman
over a year ago

Hefty Hideaway

This year has been better in terms of social life and getting out of the house for things other than work.

Yeah. So far so good.

over a year ago

I have to say even with all that's going on I have had an amazing year. I joined fab for a start, that has lead to me meeting an amazing array of people that are as diverse as they are fascinating. I have been to a few organised socials now that have been attended by said amazing people. All so friendly and welcoming, if that's not a tonic for anyones mental well being then I don't know what is. I did my first club visit which once again was just pure joy to participate in. My health has been good as i have new found hunger for exercise, my job fulfils everything it should and Christmas is just around the corner. So yes, I have found this year to be fantastic

By *otSoPoshWoman
over a year ago

Yes you are! And we're gonna do stuff while you're here too! You kick my arse into sense so I'm gonna do the same back xx"

Jeez mum

By *ose and her beastCouple
over a year ago

Watford

In what sense in swinging it's just been hard to meet people in life in general much better we moved into a much nicer place now

By *indergirlWoman
over a year ago

somewhere, someplace

Yes you are! And we're gonna do stuff while you're here too! You kick my arse into sense so I'm gonna do the same back xx

Jeez mum "

over a year ago

This year is one of the biggest of my life with work and life in general.

I’m pushing really hard, close to burnout of few months back but back on track again.

The future is the one we create and I’m creating the best one I can

over a year ago

I’m very adaptable.

Enjoyed the chill last year and kicking back without as much pressure work/social.

So far I’ve had some great outings with friends old and new this year and I’m loving being back at the sport events and drinking exotic extortionately priced cocktails in busy bars especially.

In summary, I was happy last year and I’m happy this year too.

By *ynecplCouple
over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Aside from our social life being curtailed a bit last year overall 2020 was not bad just very repetitive work, fitness, TV repeat. This year has been manic with all the social stuff that we had booked last year now being rearranged for this year. We are actually struggling to fit everything in.

over a year ago

This year is soooo much better than last year. I can't stand most people, but it's great to see those I like and to be able to do fairly normal things again.

By *lenderfoxMan
over a year ago

Leeds

Work-wise & socially yes

Sex life has sadly been pretty much non-existant though

over a year ago

I don't feel that I've got back into the swing of things and I feel like I've forgotten how to people... But in honesty i have little interest in people-ing either

over a year ago

Oh just to add.. Work is manic.. So that probs has a part to play... I've not even got time to go to the gym

By *imi_RougeWoman
over a year ago

Portsmouth

I don't go out much anyway, so makes no difference to me.

Hopefully I'll have some friends to stay in with this year

By *indergirlWoman
over a year ago

somewhere, someplace

This year and last have had major highs and worse lows, the weeks I had on furlough were the best as it's time I would never normally have with my kids, a lot of sadness though with lost loved ones. The middle to end of this year has had some highs though in my career and my personal/fab life is seemingly on the up too x

By *indergirlWoman
over a year ago

somewhere, someplace

"This year and last have had major highs and worse lows, the weeks I had on furlough were the best as it's time I would never normally have with my kids, a lot of sadness though with lost loved ones. The middle to end of this year has had some highs though in my career and my personal/fab life is seemingly on the up too x"

After waffling all that my answer is I'm raring to go for what the rest of this year and next has in store

over a year ago

Each year just gets better. A few bumps in the toad but onwards and upwards.

By *enuine MikeMan
over a year ago

Guildford

Still single, still without girlfriend , Mega busy with work and haven't had a holiday yet.

Finding someone on Fab is as hard as ever.

The great thing about this year is that after 14 years im finally mortgage free .

over a year ago

"Still single, still without girlfriend , Mega busy with work and haven't had a holiday yet.

The great thing about this year is that after 14 years im finally mortgage free ."

Mortgage free, congratulations

over a year ago

"I've lost pretty much all the confidence I did have, I try and avoid conversations and social things. Especially on here

That's sad. You look amazing and just know you are bloody fantastic and IL fight anyone who says otherwise"

You and chunky are too sweet, thankyou

By *orthern StarsCouple
over a year ago

A town near you perhaps

We've had a great year thank you. We are all fit and healthy, our business is currently thriving, we have met up with family and vanilla friends on many occasions, met Fab friends, we have had a 10 day family summer holiday and have been away for at least one night a month since the end of May. Life is good, work hard play hard is our motto.

over a year ago

I’m having a great year.. amazing new job, house renovations finally nearing completion, loving being able to go out & about & dancing, plus I popped my club cherry & loved it!

But I also enjoyed the slower pace of life hanging around at home last year.

By *uxom redCouple
over a year ago

Shrewsbury

pretty crap in all honesty.

the good bits amazing

the crap that's involved to get if not so much.

focus on the good not the negatives

unless your a photographer

over a year ago

I'm glad that things have opened back up again. In general I'm fine, like most people I have good days and bad days. However I do think that I'm not as resilient as I was and I need to work harder to keep myself from getting too down.

By *urls and DressesWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere near here

This year has been amazing, right up until September. I’m spiralling downwards at the freedom and normality. I didn’t realise how antisocial I was until socialisation was expected

By *iamondCougarWoman
over a year ago

Norfuck! / Lincolnshire

I enjoyed working from home and I can’t say it affected me that much although it’s really good to be out and about again. It’s also fantastic that I’ve landed a second new home me from home in an area I never considered before! Loving it!

I value my close friends a lot more than I may have realised before. Apart from the constraints we all had to abide by it hasn’t had much affect.

By *enuine MikeMan
over a year ago

Guildford

"Still single, still without girlfriend , Mega busy with work and haven't had a holiday yet.

The great thing about this year is that after 14 years im finally mortgage free .

Mortgage free, congratulations

"

Cheers chap

over a year ago

Still in a funk, but getting there slowly

over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

Loved reading all the comments. I can definitely resonate with a lot of them.

I think I need a good shake, a serious talking to, a major kick up the arse and probably a bloody good seeing to! .

Thanks for all the comments. Think it made me feel better in some way x

By *dam1971Man
over a year ago

Bedford

"Loved reading all the comments. I can definitely resonate with a lot of them.

I think I need a good shake, a serious talking to, a major kick up the arse and probably a bloody good seeing to! .

Thanks for all the comments. Think it made me feel better in some way x "

Happy to help with the fourth one on the list

And don’t be too hard on yourself x

over a year ago

I do like the list of needs and wants. Tick them off. x

over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

Happy to help with the fourth one on the list

And don’t be too hard on yourself x"

Haha. Always there to help Adam you are .

I’m more annoyed with myself. Had a real tough couple of months (not fab related lol) and I’m usually a coper but I’ve struggled and that makes me angry with myself. Hard to explain lol. I know what I mean!

over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

I do like the list of needs and wants. Tick them off. x"

I will I think! Apart from the arse kick unless they’re not wearing shoes

By *rumpyMcFuckNuggetMan
over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

Yes , you need all of those haha

over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

Yes , you need all of those haha "

. Why? So that you get a rest from my moaning . You must have loved it when WhatsApp was down!!!

over a year ago

I do like the list of needs and wants. Tick them off. x

I will I think! Apart from the arse kick unless they’re not wearing shoes "

Could just use a gentle knee poke

By *rumpyMcFuckNuggetMan
over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

. Why? So that you get a rest from my moaning . You must have loved it when WhatsApp was down!!! "

A blissful 6 hours

By *rincess peachWoman
over a year ago

shits creek

Of course I have pangs of disappointment with regards to how different my life may be, but overall I'm ok.

Last year I was hopeless, and the only thing that gave me any sense of worth was my friends and knowing I had done the right thing.

This year I've got over that hopelessness in a sense, because I believe the healthiest thing for me is to be single, and that anything else is unnecessary anxiety. I've got over the "how can I be happy knowing XYZ"

I don't need to be, I need to be content and accepting that I attract and am attracted to a certain type of person, and they're no fucking good for me.

I still can't be arsed with an awful lot of stuff, I don't get excited by much. I tend to see danger in a lot of things now and risks that just aren't worth taking.

I'm not boring or a sadsack, I kinda feel like I've simply grown up somewhat and learning more about myself and my needs.

over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

. Why? So that you get a rest from my moaning . You must have loved it when WhatsApp was down!!!

A blissful 6 hours "

By *ack688Man
over a year ago

abruzzo Italy (and UK)

Wait, are you trying to tell me I haven’t actually just been trapped in my own real life version of Groundhog Day for the last 19 months????

Post new Message to Thread