Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

My profile

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I am wondering if you ladies of fab would see if my profile is ok and if you can help me get more interest

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *oGDomMan
over a year ago

Barry

"I am wondering if you ladies of fab would see if my profile is ok and if you can help me get more interest"

Whilst I'm not a lady I would say that you should get rid of that Sydney University nonsense; it's a red flag to most people on here. Also upload some photos and a bit about your likes and dislikes and what you're looking for

By *offiaCoolWoman
over a year ago

Kidsgrove

You are wondering why this one sentence on your profile isn't getting much interest from the women on this site ?......Really ?

Looking for some fun and just seeing who is out and about and will for fun

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Both people above have given you great advice, start with that and see how you get on.

NBVN x

over a year ago

"I am wondering if you ladies of fab would see if my profile is ok and if you can help me get more interest"

Use everything the site has to offer - chatrooms and forums not just the search facility.

If you can afford the club scene, that's also something to consider...

over a year ago

....but it's not always about your profile and what you add to it....

By *areToShareCouple
over a year ago

Bingham

You're on a swinging site..have a pic of a tattoo that says Love Thy Family..not appropriate headliner is it really on a sex based site?

Also being straight and having a verification of a gay man won't bode well with those that don't meet people who have met bi men, trans or CD's. It screams out that you've asked for a verification just to get verified in the hope it will add to your chances. Not a good sign for most couples and females.

Your profile says nothing about you.

It's just another 'click to the next profile' profile.

over a year ago

I think it's perfect as it is.

By *offiaCoolWoman
over a year ago

Kidsgrove

"I am wondering if you ladies of fab would see if my profile is ok and if you can help me get more interest

I think it's perfect as it is. "

What are you like lady

By *sBlueWoman
over a year ago

Up North

"I am wondering if you ladies of fab would see if my profile is ok and if you can help me get more interest

I think it's perfect as it is. "

Yes they will be queuing up

over a year ago

Have given you ideas and thoughts and have updated it

over a year ago

"Have given you ideas and thoughts and have updated it "

Your bio says you have no tattoos.....

Text looks better without the warnings.

By *uliette500Woman
over a year ago

Hull

"Have given you ideas and thoughts and have updated it "

If that is it updated you haven't really taken much notice of what was said.

You need some more pictures. Something more stimulating than a tattoo. You can't be worried about people recognising you if you have posted such an obvious tattoo.

You don't really say anything in the couple of sentences you have written about what you can offer. Keep trying.

By *uliette500Woman
over a year ago

Hull

"Have given you ideas and thoughts and have updated it

Your bio says you have no tattoos.....

Text looks better without the warnings.

"

I missed that in the bio about no tattoos. Is that really a pic of you OP?

By *oGDomMan
over a year ago

Barry

The fact that you're 37 and that you'd like to have sex with a 99 year old woman might put a few people off too. Unless you're specifically looking for someone waiting patiently by their letter box for their card from the Queen, I would change the range to something more appropriate. You also say that you're straight but contradict that with your interest in cross dressers. Are you bisexual or bicurious instead? Maybe include why your interested in it?

Perhaps also elaborate why you can't accommodate. Whilst there might be a fair and logical explanation, being in your thirties and not able to host immediately meets screams "I'm a married man...and my wife doesn't know!"...

over a year ago

New pic on way

By *tephTV67TV/TS
over a year ago

Cheshire

It’s a 10 minute profile, I’d be surprised if you took more than ten minutes to create it. It’s also an indicator of how seriously you take the site and those you’re trying to attract. Minimal effort with the profile means minimal effort with the meet.

Create something that people can help you with, because currently you’re asking people to do it for you.

over a year ago

I have been on site ages but now wanted to make it better and don’t know where to start

over a year ago

The tattoo would put me off.

Not because it's a tattoo/hand tattoo but because it's very identifiable which would make me suspect you aren't too bothered if people knew you were on here and you wouldn't be careful when speaking to real people about this lifestyle or the people you've talked to or met which could put other peoples identities out in the open.

By *parkle1974Woman
over a year ago

Leeds

More pics and a bit more is needed in your bio. Think of your as a shop window...you want to entice people to look inside.

Post new Message to Thread