Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Rhetoric question about inappropriate attraction

Jump to newest

By *lamorousBeautyLondon OP   Woman
over a year ago

London

Why, oh why the only really hot man I've met recently has to be a colleague? And so young as well? How unfortunate! He is tall, handsome, good natured and always with a smile - and he plays football as well. I mean, come on Universe - not fair!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Sack him and fuck him

over a year ago

London

"Sack him and fuck him "

Radical solution Not something realistic of course but it made me laugh, thank you.

By *partharmonyCouple
over a year ago

Ruislip

Is he into you do you know?

over a year ago

London

"Is he into you do you know? "

That I have no idea. I am very professional at work so even if he would be interested I doubt that he would show it. Also, he is part of the team which is outdoors so I don't see him much at all. Just lust inappropriately anytime I do but of course don't show it in any way.

over a year ago

The heart wants what it can’t have OP

over a year ago

I have had a few affairs with colleagues. They were fun and did not last, but highly enjoyable at the time.

A couple were with staff who worked for me.

over a year ago

London

"The heart wants what it can’t have OP "

I know! Of course, it is just surface level lustful fantasy, I barely know him. Just wish I could meet someone like that at one the munches I go to because then i would definitely be in for a chance

over a year ago

Draw the line of work/outside work, stick to it and go for it.

over a year ago

London

"Draw the line of work/outside work, stick to it and go for it."

Oh, absolutely - my question is completely rhetoric as this is going to remain just a fantasy in my head

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

He might have a smelly bum

By the way your stunning very glam

X

over a year ago

London

"He might have a smelly bum

X"

Thank you, how kind of you.

This made me laugh! True, you never know

In my fantasy he is the kind of young man who would call me Miss, would think I am stunning and would be keen to show me a really good time - the Bimbo Guy type (if I am using the right name for it)

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

X

In my fantasy he is the kind of young man who would call me Miss, would think I am stunning and would be keen to show me a really good time - the Bimbo Guy type (if I am using the right name for it)

"

Well he would be very lucky xxx

over a year ago

London

X

"

Oh, it's the Himbo - that's the name. I need a Himbo in my life

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

X

Oh, it's the Himbo - that's the name. I need a Himbo in my life "

Take your pick

Love the glamorous look

Very

Marilyn monroe

Jane Russel

Diana Dors xx

over a year ago

Ask him if his dad is single. Respect, manners and looks usually come from somewhere.

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

"Ask him if his dad is single. Respect, manners and looks usually come from somewhere."

A himbo

Not a

Grambo

over a year ago

London

X

Well he would be very lucky xxx"

Funnily enough, he would! Because I know exactly how to treat young, good natured men who want to call me Miss and show me a good time

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

X

Well he would be very lucky xxx

Funnily enough, he would! Because I know exactly how to treat young, good natured men who want to call me Miss and show me a good time "

Xxxx

over a year ago

London

"Ask him if his dad is single. Respect, manners and looks usually come from somewhere.

A himbo

Not a

Grambo

"

Yes, Himbo - I think The Take (they have a channel on YouTube) came up with the name which is a male Bimbo.

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

"Ask him if his dad is single. Respect, manners and looks usually come from somewhere.

A himbo

Not a

Grambo

Yes, Himbo - I think The Take (they have a channel on YouTube) came up with the name which is a male Bimbo. "

that was to the guy saying ask his dad xx

over a year ago

London

"Ask him if his dad is single. Respect, manners and looks usually come from somewhere."

He is not THAT young! I am not a cradle snatcher

By *isAdventure69Woman
over a year ago

Hampshire

"Why, oh why the only really hot man I've met recently has to be a colleague? And so young as well? How unfortunate! He is tall, handsome, good natured and always with a smile - and he plays football as well. I mean, come on Universe - not fair! "

Oh I have the same issue with one of our contractors … totally inappropriate, very much younger and not single … I can barely look at him and I’m about to become his work liaison , not sure how how our meetings will go with me staring firmly at my feet

over a year ago

London

"Why, oh why the only really hot man I've met recently has to be a colleague? And so young as well? How unfortunate! He is tall, handsome, good natured and always with a smile - and he plays football as well. I mean, come on Universe - not fair!

Oh I have the same issue with one of our contractors … totally inappropriate, very much younger and not single … I can barely look at him and I’m about to become his work liaison , not sure how how our meetings will go with me staring firmly at my feet "

It might be actually helpful - exposure to the person we have a crush on can actually help I think because then we get out of our fantasy and face the real human and then it just goes away. Awkward at first

By *isAdventure69Woman
over a year ago

Hampshire

"Why, oh why the only really hot man I've met recently has to be a colleague? And so young as well? How unfortunate! He is tall, handsome, good natured and always with a smile - and he plays football as well. I mean, come on Universe - not fair!

Oh I have the same issue with one of our contractors … totally inappropriate, very much younger and not single … I can barely look at him and I’m about to become his work liaison , not sure how how our meetings will go with me staring firmly at my feet

It might be actually helpful - exposure to the person we have a crush on can actually help I think because then we get out of our fantasy and face the real human and then it just goes away. Awkward at first "

You’re totally right there ! I can do this

Post new Message to Thread