Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Hidden Profiles

Jump to newest

By *ames5169 OP   Man
over a year ago

Birmingham

After a few months on Fab without much success I have recently been getting a bit more traction x However just wondering what the consensus is on messaging people who hide their profiles? I recently enjoyed some great messages with a couple of people but then they hid profiles. Should I message again or just wait to see if they get back in touch ? Thanks and hope you all have a great week x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

For me personally, sometimes i hide my profile to just cut down on mail...sometimes its external things - like stress at work or visiting family, or other commitments, so it might take me longer to reply, but I'm happy to correspond with someone I've already made a connection with

By *orthern StarsCouple
over a year ago

A town near you perhaps

If people hide their profiles we tend not to chase. Depending how long we have chatted and what about, we may send a message expressing our concern and hoping that they are ok but that's it.

By *ames5169 OP   Man
over a year ago

Birmingham

"For me personally, sometimes i hide my profile to just cut down on mail...sometimes its external things - like stress at work or visiting family, or other commitments, so it might take me longer to reply, but I'm happy to correspond with someone I've already made a connection with"

I assume that would be what it was xx I know ladies get inundated whenever they log on xx have a great day xx

By *ack688Man
over a year ago

abruzzo Italy (and UK)

I’m sure there are multiple reasons hide their profiles for a little while, but I wouldn’t take that as them no longer wanting to hear from people they were already chatting with, so I would still send a message but then leave it alone until they respond

By *ames5169 OP   Man
over a year ago

Birmingham

"I’m sure there are multiple reasons hide their profiles for a little while, but I wouldn’t take that as them no longer wanting to hear from people they were already chatting with, so I would still send a message but then leave it alone until they respond"

Cheers good advice

Post new Message to Thread