Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Hi everyone, or anyone perhaps...

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I've been a member of Fab for some time, over a year I suspect and really haven't had much success at all. I think that's perhaps because a) I am a single male, and b) I am a bit shy when it comes to all this - never actually swung before, but it's been a bit of a fantasy for a while. Anyway, just noticed this forum and thought this might be a way of attracting a little conversation at least. Anyone want to chat?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"I've been a member of Fab for some time, over a year I suspect and really haven't had much success at all. I think that's perhaps because a) I am a single male, and b) I am a bit shy when it comes to all this - never actually swung before, but it's been a bit of a fantasy for a while. Anyway, just noticed this forum and thought this might be a way of attracting a little conversation at least. Anyone want to chat?

"

Welcome...keep posting, join in....x

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

It's a great way to make friends and gain confidence, welcome x

over a year ago

Welcome to the zoo...

By *londeCazWoman
over a year ago

Arse End of the Universe, Cumbria

Hiya James, welcome to the madhouse, like Femme says, keep posting, lots of us post inane drivel (well I certainly do), but there's some amusing laugh out loud stuff and it's a great way of getting your profile noticed (even if only by us sad old armchair swingers, (see earlier thread))

over a year ago

Oh another mite!!!

Welcome to the forums!!

Join in with the banter and enjoy

Post new Message to Thread