Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Whats happened to

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Me? For years i have chucked, all my socks in to one draw, my standard morning rise involes routing thorough to find 2 similer socks with no holes .

Today 'pause for breath'

I had this massive urge to pair them all up, whats happened to me? will iron my boxers next?, have i been spiked by mary poppins.

Help!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

You my friend are fucked.

Next you will be eating marmite and masturbating into egg shells.

It's a slippery slope

By *a LunaWoman
over a year ago

South

And you’re only 33!

Perhaps you just want some organisation in your life rather than sock chaos.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Oh dear, oh dear oh dear oh dear.

Have you felt an overwhelming urge to join the National Trust at all? Label jars in the kitchen? Have elasticated waists looked an attractive proposition ? If not you're ok for another ten years. Keep an eye out for sudden urges to ask people to turn their music down or put a coat on, they are signs of a deterioration in your condition.

By *abs..Woman
over a year ago

Have you been watching that space saver woman on Instagram? She makes me want to fold socks

There’s no hope OP. Your mornings won’t be the same now without a good rummage

By *areToShareCouple
over a year ago

Bingham

Steady on fella...if you need help, there's support groups avaliable. I had to reach out for help myself a few years ago when I found myself washing up the dinner pots and pans as soon as I was using them!

I had to re-educate myself into leaving them in a big pile jammed into the sink for 3 days. It was tough but I came out the other side a better person for it.

Luckily I got married to a wonderful woman who has taken away the burden completely now.

over a year ago

"Oh dear, oh dear oh dear oh dear.

Have you felt an overwhelming urge to join the National Trust at all? Label jars in the kitchen? Have elasticated waists looked an attractive proposition ? If not you're ok for another ten years. Keep an eye out for sudden urges to ask people to turn their music down or put a coat on, they are signs of a deterioration in your condition. "

i do the coat thing its autumn now you know ,have you got your big knickers on

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Have you felt an overwhelming urge to join the National Trust at all? Label jars in the kitchen? Have elasticated waists looked an attractive proposition ? If not you're ok for another ten years. Keep an eye out for sudden urges to ask people to turn their music down or put a coat on, they are signs of a deterioration in your condition.

i do the coat thing its autumn now you know ,have you got your big knickers on "

Yep 1st October waist to knee. Gotta keep your kidneys warm.

over a year ago

"Steady on fella...if you need help, there's support groups avaliable. I had to reach out for help myself a few years ago when I found myself washing up the dinner pots and pans as soon as I was using them!

I had to re-educate myself into leaving them in a big pile jammed into the sink for 3 days. It was tough but I came out the other side a better person for it.

Luckily I got married to a wonderful woman who has taken away the burden completely now. "

Ill give this a try, not the marrige the support group lol

over a year ago

Oh crikey. Careful you might konmari next!

By *ex HolesMan
over a year ago

Up North

Steady on OP. Next you’ll be making your own tea

over a year ago

"Me? For years i have chucked, all my socks in to one draw, my standard morning rise involes routing thorough to find 2 similer socks with no holes .

Today 'pause for breath'

I had this massive urge to pair them all up, whats happened to me? will iron my boxers next?, have i been spiked by mary poppins.

Help!

"

You, young man are transitioning into "Husband material"

First comes the sorting of socks then it will be appreciating "scatter cussions" and having a separate bottle of shampoo, shower gel and conditioner instead of the usual 3 in 1.

Be afraid, be very afraid!!!!!

over a year ago

It all becomes clear. I've been doing that forever, there was no hope for me was there? I'll just get back to my jigsaw and where are my werther's

over a year ago

"Me? For years i have chucked, all my socks in to one draw, my standard morning rise involes routing thorough to find 2 similer socks with no holes .

Today 'pause for breath'

Help!

First comes the sorting of socks then it will be appreciating "scatter cussions" and having a separate bottle of shampoo, shower gel and conditioner instead of the usual 3 in 1.

Be afraid, be very afraid!!!!!"

I am now ffs

over a year ago

Just throw out all your socks and buy 12 pairs of the same size/colour. That way you don't have to pair them up because every pair matches

(You also don't have to go through the process of deciding whether or not today is a "grey sock" day or a "black sock" day)

By *agneto.Man
over a year ago

Bham

My word. I don't know how you've survived for 33 years with an unorganised sock drawer!

over a year ago

"Just throw out all your socks and buy 12 pairs of the same size/colour. That way you don't have to pair them up because every pair matches

(You also don't have to go through the process of deciding whether or not today is a "grey sock" day or a "black sock" day)"

This sounds like a good plan, but there all done now , should of looked a bit sooner

over a year ago

Ironed boxers.... you wont go back!

I have a very simple solution to socks.

All my socks are black the same brand so dont need pairing, when one has a hole in its no problem of it goes and the good one goes back in the sock gangbang draw.

#sockgangbang

over a year ago

"Ironed boxers.... you wont go back!

All my socks are black the same brand so dont need pairing, when one has a hole in its no problem of it goes and the good one goes back in the sock gangbang draw.

#sockgangbang

"

Boom.... sockgangbang avin it

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

OP, did you find any odd socks after the pairing?

By *agneto.Man
over a year ago

Bham

#sockgangbang

"

I just can't see this working. What about gym socks, they can't be the same as dress socks. Then in the summer, the little half socks for when you're in shorts. Going for a hike, oh I'll put on my thick walking socks.

over a year ago

I feel attacked by this thread!

Pairing socks on the sofa while watching tv, is very calming and cheaper than the therapy and resulting commital!

over a year ago

"OP, did you find any odd socks after the pairing?

"

maybe one or two

over a year ago

This is why all my socks are black

over a year ago

#sockgangbang

I just can't see this working. What about gym socks, they can't be the same as dress socks. Then in the summer, the little half socks for when you're in shorts. Going for a hike, oh I'll put on my thick walking socks. "

I dint realise socks could be so complicated, perhaps things are not as bad as i was thinking for myself

By *inky_couple2020Couple
over a year ago

North West

#sockgangbang

"

You and Mr KC have a similar outlook on socks and their management

By *odgerMooreMan
over a year ago

Carlisle

Luckily my wank sock drawer is self organised into a soggy clump - happy to be of help!!!

By *iger4uWoman
over a year ago

In my happy place

i do the coat thing its autumn now you know ,have you got your big knickers on

Yep 1st October waist to knee. Gotta keep your kidneys warm. "

Your kidneys are above your waist so get a vest instead of the big knickers

over a year ago

"Luckily my wank sock drawer is self organised into a soggy clump - happy to be of help!!! "

thanks, do you use the ones with holes in for this?

By *iger4uWoman
over a year ago

In my happy place

Today 'pause for breath'

Help!

Be afraid, be very afraid!!!!!

I am now ffs "

One step away from a cardigan and a change purse

over a year ago

"I just can't see this working. What about gym socks, they can't be the same as dress socks. Then in the summer, the little half socks for when you're in shorts. Going for a hike, oh I'll put on my thick walking socks. "

Just get a good all-purpose sock. Merino wool will keep you warm in the winter, cool in the summer, and wick away moisture at the gym. Grey goes with everything.

Also: simply don't own shorts. There, I've saved you another hassle

Post new Message to Thread