Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

The ‘date’ thread

Jump to newest

By *ea monkey OP   Man
over a year ago

Manchester (he/him)

Fab is filled with lots of single folks looking for a possible connection or just a nice fun time out, so here's your chance!

Get yourself on the thread with a few details of your rough location and about yourself, then see if theres someone on the thread that takes your fancy and send them a message!

What you both get up to is entirely up to yourselves but the idea is to go out for a date together with no commitment or pressure for anything to happen, think of it as a social or just an opportunity to get to know someone, what you make of it is up to you!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *entleman JayMan
over a year ago

Wakefield

I’m in Wakefield. Lovely strolls round here with coffee and cake at the end. Message me!

By *un_Cheshire_GentMan
over a year ago

Sandbach/Crewe

Hi, I'm over in South Cheshire, Crewe area. Some good country pubs and walks. Always up for a chat on here or a social. Details on profile.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Nice idea but there's never anyone close enough to me on these kinda threads...

By *ea monkey OP   Man
over a year ago

Manchester (he/him)

"Nice idea but there's never anyone close enough to me on these kinda threads... "

That’s the problem with being more remote. Hopefully someone appealing from nearby joins or someone that you like is willing to meet halfway

By *RebelWoman
over a year ago

north Wiltshire

I'm in Sunny Swindon, looking for that connection so we can laugh hard and play hard.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 03/10/21 12:38:32]

over a year ago

Hunslet, Leeds 10

Yep looking for this.

Applications for 1 male

1couple, 1 fem.

By *ockosaurusMan
over a year ago

Warwick

I'm from Warwickshire.

I'm creative and enjoy keeping my hands and mind busy learning new skills.

Being outside in nature, brings me calm and peace and I adore dogs (though don't have my own)

I have a passion for listening to music (mainly rock and punk) and love seeing bands play live.

Food wise, I enjoy anything with a kick to it.

I've recently discovered I really like clubs and so I'm always up for going to one.

over a year ago

"Fab is filled with lots of single folks looking for a possible connection or just a nice fun time out, so here's your chance!

Get yourself on the thread with a few details of your rough location and about yourself, then see if theres someone on the thread that takes your fancy and send them a message!

What you both get up to is entirely up to yourselves but the idea is to go out for a date together with no commitment or pressure for anything to happen, think of it as a social or just an opportunity to get to know someone, what you make of it is up to you!"

Are you looking?

By *iaisonseekerMan
over a year ago

Liverpool

I live in what many fabbers declared to be one of their favourite cities on another thread yesterday so if I had one message it would be: come for the cock but stay for the city

over a year ago

Bradford.

After regular socials and fun. Has to be the connection there, check out profile for all the gritty details.

Enjoy!

over a year ago

Small town just off the A303 in South Wiltshire within sight of North Dorset and South Somerset.

By *otSoPoshWoman
over a year ago

In a ball gown because that's how we roll in N. Devon

I live a million miles off the edge of the world (in north devon) and find leaving the house a bit of a struggle.

Not exactly a catch

over a year ago

"I live a million miles off the edge of the world (in north devon) and find leaving the house a bit of a struggle.

Not exactly a catch

"

If I was closer I'd bring a takeaway coffee & cake and sit on your doorstep and chat with you.

By *otSoPoshWoman
over a year ago

"I live a million miles off the edge of the world (in north devon) and find leaving the house a bit of a struggle.

Not exactly a catch

If I was closer I'd bring a takeaway coffee & cake and sit on your doorstep and chat with you. "

You know what, I'd bloody love that. Thanks!

You could come in if you want. I have a settee. Although tis a nice day, so outside might be nice x

By *anae21Woman
over a year ago

Nearer than you think

West Yorkshire, have a car and am willing to travel within reason for socials, company, and anyone with ltr potential!

By *uriousk22Couple
over a year ago

newcastle under lyme

Newcastle under lyme here, looking for that one to have fun socials with and a little bit more.

over a year ago

Winchester - be wonderful just to have a date/social tbh - how things start after all

By *dalisqueWoman
over a year ago

land of make believe

I'm in Scarborough,an eclectic mix of art, music and talent, plus with a beautiful every changing scenery.

Have met some beautiful people on here,with whom to appreciate it,would welcome someone to appreciate me in a similar way ha xx

over a year ago

Not exactly a catch

"

I think many would disagree with you - you are a catch!

over a year ago

"Nice idea but there's never anyone close enough to me on these kinda threads...

That’s the problem with being more remote. Hopefully someone appealing from nearby joins or someone that you like is willing to meet halfway"

I’m not remote, and I find the same.

Plus, fussy as fuck.

By *.R.MMan
over a year ago

Norfolk

Norfolk hardly anyone on the forums are from here, it’s flat as a witches tit but lovely around here

By *otSoPoshWoman
over a year ago

Not exactly a catch

I think many would disagree with you - you are a catch! "

Aww thanks you

By *indergirlWoman
over a year ago

somewhere, someplace

Not exactly a catch

"

We'll agree to disagree on that one

By *.R.MMan
over a year ago

Norfolk

"Norfolk hardly anyone on the forums are from here, it’s flat as a witches tit but lovely around here "

I also make good tea

over a year ago

North Welsh borders inbetween Chester and Shrewsbury, central to pretty much everywhere. Available for coffee, cake etc

over a year ago

"Nice idea but there's never anyone close enough to me on these kinda threads...

That’s the problem with being more remote. Hopefully someone appealing from nearby joins or someone that you like is willing to meet halfway

I’m not remote, and I find the same.

Plus, fussy as fuck."

By *lenderfoxMan
over a year ago

Leeds

I'm in Leeds, would love to meet a local woman

By *.R.MMan
over a year ago

Norfolk

"North Welsh borders inbetween Chester and Shrewsbury, central to pretty much everywhere. Available for coffee, cake etc "

You can keep the coffee but yes to the cake, that’s if I can understand your accent

over a year ago

Not exactly a catch

Aww thanks you

"

over a year ago

"West Yorkshire, have a car and am willing to travel within reason for socials, company, and anyone with ltr potential! "

East Lancashire here.. I don't have a car atm but maybe looking for nice new friends to enjoy life with. Oh and I have a somewhat silly sense of humour at times

By *un_Cheshire_GentMan
over a year ago

Sandbach/Crewe

"North Welsh borders inbetween Chester and Shrewsbury, central to pretty much everywhere. Available for coffee, cake etc "
Does Llama come along too?

over a year ago

Not exactly a catch

Aww thanks you

"

over a year ago

Dorset lad, on the coast, happy to travel for the right person, though.

Far from desperate probably way too fussy, me thinks I am talking too much now

over a year ago

"Winchester - be wonderful just to have a date/social tbh - how things start after all"

There is a social in Hampshire soon in Winchester - have a look under The Meets thread.

over a year ago

Wigan here.

Rock chick, lover of tea and cake, and as my Wigan heritage dictates ... I love a pie!

Quite partial to outdoor swimming so looking for someone to warm me up afterwards

over a year ago

"North Welsh borders inbetween Chester and Shrewsbury, central to pretty much everywhere. Available for coffee, cake etc

You can keep the coffee but yes to the cake, that’s if I can understand your accent "

It's Welsh not Klingon

By *.R.MMan
over a year ago

Norfolk

"Wigan here.

Rock chick, lover of tea and cake, and as my Wigan heritage dictates ... I love a pie!

Quite partial to outdoor swimming so looking for someone to warm me up afterwards "

How good are your cakes & pies?

By *.R.MMan
over a year ago

Norfolk

"North Welsh borders inbetween Chester and Shrewsbury, central to pretty much everywhere. Available for coffee, cake etc

You can keep the coffee but yes to the cake, that’s if I can understand your accent

It's Welsh not Klingon "

Well…. (Hides)

over a year ago

"Wigan here.

Quite partial to outdoor swimming so looking for someone to warm me up afterwards

How good are your cakes & pies? "

My cakes are always moist and my pies don't have a soggy bottom

By *.R.MMan
over a year ago

Norfolk

"Wigan here.

My cakes are always moist and my pies don't have a soggy bottom "

I’m on my way

By *2000ManMan
over a year ago

Worthing

Sussex by the sea calling! Nice beach, pier, coffee shops, walks, countryside. What's not to like? I can be your guide

over a year ago

Im just outside glasgow happily single but looking for plus 1 for the cinema nights out and snuggles

over a year ago

"Wigan here.

I’m on my way "

I'll stick the kettle on

By *uietly_KinkyMan
over a year ago

High Wycombe

It's Welsh not Klingon "

Speaking as the son of a Welsh (and Welsh-speaking) mother, there's not a lot in it when it's being shouted angrily at you

By *uietly_KinkyMan
over a year ago

High Wycombe

I'd like to find someone to snuggle up on the sofa with and match a Marvel marathon, share a big bag of crisps (so I don't eat them all), do some online gaming and have rampant kinky sex

By *.R.MMan
over a year ago

Norfolk

"Wigan here.

I’m on my way

I'll stick the kettle on "

over a year ago

From South West Birmingham near Quinton (I don't sound like it though as I'm a South West London Export)

Country Park down the Road,A Few DVDs, Great Chippy round the Corner and Kettle is nearly always on

over a year ago

"Wigan here.

I’m on my way

I'll stick the kettle on "

Is there room for another to share your moist cakes and non soggy bottomed pies?

over a year ago

I also have connections in Edinburgh and there a lot so if anyone wants a chat coffee and cake when I'm over that would be lovely

over a year ago

I'm in North Dorset, genuinely single,biker,and campervan owner,it would be fantastic to find a soulmate who's into the same things as me,vanlife,bikelife,club life,and studland life,when we get sun lol

By *os19Man
over a year ago

Edmonton

Hi I am based in Edmonton North London.Would love to meet up with a London lady for a coffee , drink , meal.

By *eardybobMan
over a year ago

the Goldilocks Zone

Not exactly a catch

"

100% a catch - and I voted with my feet on that one.

You are worth every single inch of the thousand mile round trip - no meeting half way required. Ever.

By *.R.MMan
over a year ago

Norfolk

I travel extensively through out the south east of England so if anyone wants to share my Premier Inn meal deal, let me know. Form a orderly queue please

over a year ago

Afternoon all, I’m Jack love the idea of a no pressure no expectations chat, coffee, walk anything like that. I’m based in the northeast and travel around the area with work and even throughout the Yorkshire area.

By *stellaWoman
over a year ago

London

London based albeit on a train from Norfolk to London currently. I’d love a date! I can offer a graceless clumsy me with a smile.

over a year ago

All these people in beautiful places. I'm in Hull. We have a lovely...aquarium. And Art Gallery, which I often wander around alone.

over a year ago

"Wigan here.

I’m on my way

I'll stick the kettle on

Is there room for another to share your moist cakes and non soggy bottomed pies? "

More the merrier! This is turning into a party. Best sort a buffet out.

By *.R.MMan
over a year ago

Norfolk

"London based albeit on a train from Norfolk to London currently. I’d love a date! I can offer a graceless clumsy me with a smile. "

Norfolk ????

over a year ago

"Wigan here.

I’m on my way

I'll stick the kettle on

Is there room for another to share your moist cakes and non soggy bottomed pies?

More the merrier! This is turning into a party. Best sort a buffet out. "

I hope it turns in to a finger buffet xx

By *stellaWoman
over a year ago

London

"London based albeit on a train from Norfolk to London currently. I’d love a date! I can offer a graceless clumsy me with a smile.

Norfolk ????"

Will be back up here in three weeks! I’m half London half Norfolk currently.

over a year ago

That’s the problem with being more remote. Hopefully someone appealing from nearby joins or someone that you like is willing to meet halfway"

I'm not remote lol I'm 20 mins from Glasgow it's just seems that not many from here take part in the forums x

over a year ago

"Wigan here.

I’m on my way

I'll stick the kettle on

I hope it turns in to a finger buffet xx"

The best sort

By *orkshrCplCouple
over a year ago

Ripon

I just honed in on the word cake!

By *.R.MMan
over a year ago

Norfolk

"London based albeit on a train from Norfolk to London currently. I’d love a date! I can offer a graceless clumsy me with a smile.

Norfolk ????

Will be back up here in three weeks! I’m half London half Norfolk currently. "

The mind boggles

over a year ago

Shropshire based bloke of Welsh heritage..into riding my bike, going to gym, cooking, baking, chucking paint at a canvas in the vain hope it looks good, films, books (never a bloody kindle!) and music. Not all at the same time though….

over a year ago

"Wigan here.

I’m on my way

I'll stick the kettle on

I hope it turns in to a finger buffet xx

The best sort "

Aren't they just

over a year ago

In Birmingham. Cuddly moaner

By *uietly_KinkyMan
over a year ago

High Wycombe

"All these people in beautiful places. I'm in Hull. We have a lovely...aquarium. And Art Gallery, which I often wander around alone. "

At least you have the sea. We've got a chair museum and that's about it.

By *stellaWoman
over a year ago

London

"All these people in beautiful places. I'm in Hull. We have a lovely...aquarium. And Art Gallery, which I often wander around alone.

At least you have the sea. We've got a chair museum and that's about it."

Hey! I was born in High Wycombe and I bloody love that chair museum!!

over a year ago

"All these people in beautiful places. I'm in Hull. We have a lovely...aquarium. And Art Gallery, which I often wander around alone.

At least you have the sea. We've got a chair museum and that's about it."

I love a niche museum

By *uriousk22Couple
over a year ago

newcastle under lyme

There’s never anybody close to me. I think i might relocate…. where shall i go to?? haha

By *andyfloss2000Woman
over a year ago

ashford

I'm in south east kent am looking for a fwb just one! Who knows maybe one day I shall get just that! The friend and the benefits but no strings x

over a year ago

"Nice idea but there's never anyone close enough to me on these kinda threads... "

This

By *uietly_KinkyMan
over a year ago

High Wycombe

At least you have the sea. We've got a chair museum and that's about it.

Hey! I was born in High Wycombe and I bloody love that chair museum!!"

Well you're just easily pleased

By *isa 59Woman
over a year ago

Newcastle

I’m in Leeds. A bit shy to start with but can usually be tempted out with the promise of a walk and/or coffee and cake

By *uitednbooted2Man
over a year ago

Berkshire

I live in Reading but always happy to travel. I seek fun slightly crazy vivacious ladies or hot wives that have huge sexual appetites. I also can arrange MFM MFMM via the group I’m part of on fab. Genuine reliable and well verified, come say hello

By *inkyInkedBiWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool. More than a pair of tits. Can’t remember the last time I had a date, years

over a year ago

"I live in Reading but always happy to travel. I seek fun slightly crazy vivacious ladies or hot wives that have huge sexual appetites. I also can arrange MFM MFMM via the group I’m part of on fab. Genuine reliable and well verified, come say hello "

There's a group on Fab for moresomes?

By *hropsGuy69Man
over a year ago

telford

Shropshire …. Open to ideas

By *uitednbooted2Man
over a year ago

Berkshire

"I live in Reading but always happy to travel. I seek fun slightly crazy vivacious ladies or hot wives that have huge sexual appetites. I also can arrange MFM MFMM via the group I’m part of on fab. Genuine reliable and well verified, come say hello

There's a group on Fab for moresomes? "

Two Big Guys - profile

By *imon_hydeMan
over a year ago

Moelfre

I'm near Stockport and would love a coffee and a slice of cake. I'd company more though x

By *JB1954Man
over a year ago

Reading

In Reading if looking for more mature male . Read profile

By *hunkymonkey81Man
over a year ago

Sheffield

Live in Sheffield

Male 63

Into most things sexual

over a year ago

"Liverpool. More than a pair of tits. Can’t remember the last time I had a date, years "

I would date you if you lived near me

over a year ago

South Wilts (ish)

Looking for an excuse to drink coffee, gossip about fab, and maybe visit the odd club / social with.

All "dates" will be a non contact sport.

So not really a date tbh. Or exactly like a date, just with fore warning !!

over a year ago

East Lancs guy looking to meet new friends and have a laugh with in here and away from here. I am nice guy who may come across totally wrong at times, but I do have my heart in the right place for those close to me..

over a year ago

"Liverpool. More than a pair of tits. Can’t remember the last time I had a date, years "

I'm not bi, but I don't know why men aren't queuing to date you!

over a year ago

"I live in Reading but always happy to travel. I seek fun slightly crazy vivacious ladies or hot wives that have huge sexual appetites. I also can arrange MFM MFMM via the group I’m part of on fab. Genuine reliable and well verified, come say hello

There's a group on Fab for moresomes?

Two Big Guys - profile "

By *inkyInkedBiWoman
over a year ago

"Liverpool. More than a pair of tits. Can’t remember the last time I had a date, years

I would date you if you lived near me "

Love you

By *inkyInkedBiWoman
over a year ago

"Liverpool. More than a pair of tits. Can’t remember the last time I had a date, years

I'm not bi, but I don't know why men aren't queuing to date you! "

You sweetheart, most just want a shag and that’s it

By *asilyled1Man
over a year ago

ogmore valley

Hi I’m a valley boy who’s hung like a hamster but always had 10 out of 10 for effort in the past. If you like the sound of that either message me or catch me on the playboy channel at 9.30 tonight.

By *nfin8yWoman
over a year ago

Newcastle-under-Lyme

North Staffordshire. Love walking , films, eating out and the usual dating stuff. I’d love to find a fwb who can make me laugh.

By *oeBeansMan
over a year ago

Derby

I'm in Derby and looking for a regular lady or ladies to meet. I enjoy walking, coffee, and cake but I'm terrible at reading signals so may not always ask to meet without worry of sounding pushy

Appreciate my age may put some off but I'm not a total bellend, honest

over a year ago

You sweetheart, most just want a shag and that’s it "

I know how it is, but you're worth more

By *inkyInkedBiWoman
over a year ago

I know how it is, but you're worth more "

Thank you beautiful I wish others thought the same x

By *otSoPoshWoman
over a year ago

"I'm in Derby and looking for a regular lady or ladies to meet. I enjoy walking, coffee, and cake but I'm terrible at reading signals so may not always ask to meet without worry of sounding pushy

Appreciate my age may put some off but I'm not a total bellend, honest "

He really isn't a bellend.

By *uietly_KinkyMan
over a year ago

High Wycombe

Thank you beautiful I wish others thought the same x "

Distance is a bastard, that's all I'm saying.

over a year ago

Bahrain, Manchester the world x

over a year ago

Alt guy here in Liverpool

Finding it hard to not only have the ‘alt’ judged I’ve also taken up drag hahah

Yikes!

Anyway yeah hi be nice to meet a nice girl who doesn’t try to change every single thing about me

over a year ago

Aww damn! I wish I hadn’t with my recent history hahaha

over a year ago

I'm not sure some men on here can see that any woman is worth more than sex. But everyone is worth more than that. X

over a year ago

"Small town just off the A303 in South Wiltshire within sight of North Dorset and South Somerset. "

I feel like I’m the mirror image of this , small town just off the A303 in North Dorset within sight of South Wiltshire and Somerset

By *good-being-badMan
over a year ago

mis-types and auto corrects leads cock leeds

Single guy in Leeds west yorks.

More info on the profile, if I interrst lets chat

over a year ago

You are, you’re a beauty, through and through

over a year ago

Aww damn! I wish I hadn’t with my recent history hahaha

By *enuine MikeMan
over a year ago

Guildford

Im Mike, 45 year old straight single guy from Woking.

Polite, respectful, genuine, caring and an all round normal guy.

I've tried the dating sites and they simply suck. Never get matched with anyone and have never been on a date with someone ive met online

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 03/10/21 21:37:09]

over a year ago

Not exactly a catch

"

If I lived closer I definitely wouldn’t say no x

By *oeBeansMan
over a year ago

Derby

"I'm in Derby and looking for a regular lady or ladies to meet. I enjoy walking, coffee, and cake but I'm terrible at reading signals so may not always ask to meet without worry of sounding pushy

Appreciate my age may put some off but I'm not a total bellend, honest

He really isn't a bellend."

Thanks for the backup

over a year ago

Phil - single straight guy Northampton. Not much going on around here.

over a year ago

I cant get a date, no one wants me. I need someone to restore my faith! (or just be able to make me laugh and turn me on)

over a year ago

"I cant get a date, no one wants me. I need someone to restore my faith! (or just be able to make me laugh and turn me on)

"

This wind blew 25% of my roof off last night...

OOF.

Hope that ticked part of one box haha

over a year ago

Cheltenham based - down to earth lad with GSOH. Would love find someone to share my time with, go on holiday with, and have fun.

Also looking for an excuse to try all the gin bars in town

By *rNaughtyNickMan
over a year ago

Birmingham

Single open minded and with a hint of kink from South Birmingham looking someone similar for regular and fun times ideally from the midlands x

By *rMojoRisinMan
over a year ago

Sheffield

I live in Sheffield, though if you heard my accent you’d know I’m not native.

Like film, music, walking laughing and chatting shit!

over a year ago

"I live in Sheffield, though if you heard my accent you’d know I’m not native.

"

Heh, he’s back

over a year ago

Preston here - happy just to have a +1 to go and see the new Bond film with!

By *JB1954Man
over a year ago

Reading

"In Reading if looking for more mature male . Read profile "

I will be lucky if anyone looks at profile . That will be a bonus

By *hunderace...Man
over a year ago

Dudley

West Midlands- Looking for a medium rare in a game where the steaks are high.

over a year ago

Heh, he’s back "

Yes, nice to see you MrMojo

By *asilyled1Man
over a year ago

ogmore valley

"

I was only thinking yesterday I haven’t seen you on the forums for a while. Welcome back

Post new Message to Thread