Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Fab commandments

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Forgive me for I have sinned, we are going for a social meet and I am not wearing full on sexy lingerie as laid down in the commandments

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Forgive me for I have sinned, we are going for a social meet and I am not wearing full on sexy lingerie as laid down in the commandments"

you are forgiven

over a year ago

"Forgive me for I have sinned, we are going for a social meet and I am not wearing full on sexy lingerie as laid down in the commandments"

Uuuuum thou shalt be as beautiful and pure as whenst thou entered this mortal coil, unfetteredand without ornament?

over a year ago

You will be punished

By *empnbunkCouple
over a year ago

south coast

For your penance kneel down and give 3 blowjobs then bend over for a rogering ....then you'll be forgive

over a year ago

"Forgive me for I have sinned, we are going for a social meet and I am not wearing full on sexy lingerie as laid down in the commandments

Uuuuum thou shalt be as beautiful and pure as whenst thou entered this mortal coil, unfetteredand without ornament? "

Does that mean one has to remove ones knickers as they not be of sexy nature

over a year ago

oh dear my young lady becuase thou hast sinned you need to attend correction lesson for details follow..this thread.........................................................................................................................................................................................

over a year ago

"Forgive me for I have sinned, we are going for a social meet and I am not wearing full on sexy lingerie as laid down in the commandments

Uuuuum thou shalt be as beautiful and pure as whenst thou entered this mortal coil, unfetteredand without ornament?

Does that mean one has to remove ones knickers as they not be of sexy nature"

I think it would only be fitting and proper

over a year ago

For your penance kneel down and give 3 blowjobs then bend over for a rogering ....then you'll be forgive "

To whom shall I give said blow jobs and take rogering from oh wise one

over a year ago

You will be punished "

How shalst I be punished wise one

By *empnbunkCouple
over a year ago

south coast

For your penance kneel down and give 3 blowjobs then bend over for a rogering ....then you'll be forgive

To whom shall I give said blow jobs and take rogering from oh wise one"

Errrrm that would be meee

over a year ago

For your penance kneel down and give 3 blowjobs then bend over for a rogering ....then you'll be forgive *-nu)

To whom shall I give said blow jobs and take rogering from oh wise one

Errrrm that would be meee "

Whilst I have to cum to you, ir whilst thou cum to me

over a year ago

You will be punished

How shalst I be punished wise one"

You must now assume the postion and be sweetified

over a year ago

You will be punished

You must now assume the postion and be sweetified "

I am in assumed pisition o wise one

over a year ago

You will be punished

I am in assumed pisition o wise one"

We need picture evidence or else they'll take you

over a year ago

You will be punished

I am in assumed pisition o wise one

We need picture evidence or else they'll take you "

Not the duck, please anyrhing but the duck

Post new Message to Thread