Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

motivation needed

Jump to newest

By *ub bbw OP   Woman
over a year ago

oldbury

What do you all do to motivate yourselves? I'm moving in 3 weeks time and need to carry on packing but have lost all motivation to do it I just want to go back to bed. Suggestions please

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

think about the shit landlord you had and no cooker and no repair for days....... that should inject motivation

By *empting Devil.Woman
over a year ago

Sheffield

I'm no help. I've.been away.for just over a week and my reaction to being home is to go back to bed!

Naked and under the duvet now!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Knowing your moving into a new place and think of all.the retail therapy you will.get buying new stuff for your new home....pma....and think of that bottle of bolly in the fridge you need to drink once you move

By *ub bbw OP   Woman
over a year ago

oldbury

"think about the shit landlord you had and no cooker and no repair for days....... that should inject motivation"
yes it should thanks

By *ub bbw OP   Woman
over a year ago

oldbury

"Knowing your moving into a new place and think of all.the retail therapy you will.get buying new stuff for your new home....pma....and think of that bottle of bolly in the fridge you need to drink once you move "
we drank that the other night but will buy another one when I go shopping Monday ready for that thanks will try that x

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

"think about the shit landlord you had and no cooker and no repair for days....... that should inject motivation yes it should thanks"

no worries.... good luck and enjoy your new home

Post new Message to Thread