Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

bbw

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I love bbws from size 18 to size 30 or more, big women turn me on but cannot seem to get to meet any. I would love to hear from bbws and admirers and maybe ssbbws if there are any out there ( thats super sized big beautiful women ) for those who dont know

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

ur gonna do alright kiddo

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

Don't worry we all know what a BBW is and all of the sizes in between. I would like to think we are all experts by now

Good luck in your quest

By *ub bbwWoman
over a year ago

oldbury

Have you considered going to bbw night at a club or even socials there are a lot of us about if you look in the right places (and I don't mean cake shops)

over a year ago

or mcdonalds, yeah i have thought about it just didny know if there were any other ways if your not into going to clubs

By *mm_n_ZedCouple
over a year ago

Fareham

"I love bbws from size 18 to size 30 or more, big women turn me on but cannot seem to get to meet any. I would love to hear from bbws and admirers and maybe ssbbws if there are any out there ( thats super sized big beautiful women ) for those who dont know"

Good luck with your search. I agree that you'd probably do well at a club and not even necessarily a BBW night. Big women attend on most nights so you'd be likely to meet the kinds of ladies that float your boat (or sink it depending on your perspective )

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 14/09/12 16:09:39]

over a year ago

"or mcdonalds, yeah i have thought about it just didny know if there were any other ways if your not into going to clubs"

try treating them with respect? works wonders lol

By *mm_n_ZedCouple
over a year ago

Fareham

[Removed by poster at 14/09/12 16:14:42]

over a year ago

"or mcdonalds, yeah i have thought about it just didny know if there were any other ways if your not into going to clubs"

with comments like the above i doubt u will get far

By *mm_n_ZedCouple
over a year ago

Fareham

"or mcdonalds, yeah i have thought about it just didny know if there were any other ways if your not into going to clubs

with comments like the above i doubt u will get far "

Oops - is that the sound of block buttons being clicked? lol

over a year ago

"or mcdonalds, yeah i have thought about it just didny know if there were any other ways if your not into going to clubs

Oops - is that the sound of block buttons being clicked? lol"

i dont block often

over a year ago

this is all going wrong now i love big women and wouldnt want to ofend any of them. lets be nice and show the bbws some love now

over a year ago

"this is all going wrong now i love big women and wouldnt want to ofend any of them. lets be nice and show the bbws some love now"

and that sounds so patronising

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

with comments like the above i doubt u will get far "

He was responding to Sub_BBWs comment about not just finding them in cake shops. As in he meant NOT in MacDonalds. Just came across wrong.

To the OP, you'll find BBWs in exactly the same places as you'll find all women.

over a year ago

bloody hell i cant win can i

By *mm_n_ZedCouple
over a year ago

Fareham

"this is all going wrong now i love big women and wouldnt want to ofend any of them. lets be nice and show the bbws some love now"

Aww bless. That's the problem with text - you can't always express context.

I'm sure you were probably just joking as was the poster above (re cake shop) and myself (re sinking boats). We do need to maintain the ability to have a laugh at ourselves. I have a problem with haters who are just plain nasty but some gentle leg pulling is a different thing.

over a year ago

if you cant laugh at yourself who can u laugh at LOL

By *mm_n_ZedCouple
over a year ago

Fareham

"if you cant laugh at yourself who can u laugh at LOL"

Precisely! Let's enjoy the love ... and cake

over a year ago

"this is all going wrong now i love big women and wouldnt want to ofend any of them. lets be nice and show the bbws some love now

I'm sure you were probably just joking as was the poster above (re cake shop) and myself (re sinking boats). We do need to maintain the ability to have a laugh at ourselves. I have a problem with haters who are just plain nasty but some gentle leg pulling is a different thing."

well thats all fine then i hate when people get on there high horses. i dont mind a bit of fun as long as people arnt too touchy

By *mm_n_ZedCouple
over a year ago

Fareham

"this is all going wrong now i love big women and wouldnt want to ofend any of them. lets be nice and show the bbws some love now

I'm sure you were probably just joking as was the poster above (re cake shop) and myself (re sinking boats). We do need to maintain the ability to have a laugh at ourselves. I have a problem with haters who are just plain nasty but some gentle leg pulling is a different thing.

well thats all fine then i hate when people get on there high horses. i dont mind a bit of fun as long as people arnt too touchy"

The only problem is that some people don't know where to draw the line ... you know, where a bit of 'fun' goes on and on and suddenly starts becoming offensive. You aren't guilty of that (yet) but there are some insensitive people around

over a year ago

"if you cant laugh at yourself who can u laugh at LOL

Precisely! Let's enjoy the love ... and cake "

i have cake orders to do tomorrow

By *mm_n_ZedCouple
over a year ago

Fareham

i have cake orders to do tomorrow "

Why the sad face? Cake is a happy thing

over a year ago

i have cake orders to do tomorrow

Why the sad face? Cake is a happy thing"

as last few weeks been none stop x

By *ub bbwWoman
over a year ago

oldbury

He was responding to Sub_BBWs comment about not just finding them in cake shops. As in he meant NOT in MacDonalds. Just came across wrong.

To the OP, you'll find BBWs in exactly the same places as you'll find all women. "

yes it was my fault but being a fatty I thought I could say something like that

By *atcockleedsMan
over a year ago

leeds

I love Bbw cant get enough lol

over a year ago

Personally, I prefer people who like me for who I am, not the size on the label in my clothes.

Would those seeking bbws abandon me when I lose weight? That's not someone I want to be with.

I'm not a size.

By *els_BellsWoman
over a year ago

with the moon n stars somewhere in gtr manc

To the OP, im sure there are plenty round your way (ooo errr mrs). Just need to look a bit closer and im sure they will pop up for you.

Good luck x

By *gentprovocateurWoman
over a year ago

leeds

"Personally, I prefer people who like me for who I am, not the size on the label in my clothes.

Would those seeking bbws abandon me when I lose weight? That's not someone I want to be with.

I'm not a size."

well i dont think he,s asking to marry!

over a year ago

"Personally, I prefer people who like me for who I am, not the size on the label in my clothes.

I'm not a size."

that means that looks dont count, if you like bbws then you like that, if you like fit tall big thin people then that is what atracts you first to them. a bit shallow i know but its not a dating site that your looking to spend the rest of your life with them, or are you?

over a year ago

No but would I want a fuck buddy just interested in me for my size, that's what I meant by abandon. Someone who I'd been seeing now and again who suddenly says 'sorry, you're too slim for me now'. It would hurt if it was the other way round and they said to someone who'd gained weight that they were too big, so why wouldn't it be the same for those who've lost weight?

I don't want to waste my energy on someone whose main interest in me is because of something so variable as weight.

Perhaps that is as clear as mud to some but it's how I feel.

I am not a number, I'm a free woman!

By *mm_n_ZedCouple
over a year ago

Fareham

"No but would I want a fuck buddy just interested in me for my size, that's what I meant by abandon. Someone who I'd been seeing now and again who suddenly says 'sorry, you're too slim for me now'. It would hurt if it was the other way round and they said to someone who'd gained weight that they were too big, so why wouldn't it be the same for those who've lost weight?

I don't want to waste my energy on someone whose main interest in me is because of something so variable as weight.

Perhaps that is as clear as mud to some but it's how I feel.

I am not a number, I'm a free woman! "

But if you lost weight you'd then appeal to a whole new set of people ... if you're an attractive woman with a charming personality (which I'm sure you are) then you just can't lose

over a year ago

Well, based on the argument that everyone will appeal to someone, none of us can lose!

I tend to avoid people who focus on one body type or attribute and favour people who like a variety of 'types' of person, but that's just what works for me.

Post new Message to Thread