Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Photos

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Have anyone any suggestions on what new photos to upload? From mild to wild all suggestions are welcome

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *offiaCoolWoman
over a year ago

Kidsgrove

From a woman's point of view, we generally prefer less graphic.

over a year ago

"From a woman's point of view, we generally prefer less graphic."

Ok thank you for your reply it’s much appreciated

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Your more than just a cock and an ass, try an arm shoulders or a leg...less is more

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Who do you want to appeal to? Have a look at their profiles and the type of picture they post. I find that people usually put take photos of themselves that reflect what they find appealing.

over a year ago

"Your more than just a cock and an ass, try an arm shoulders or a leg...less is more"

Thank you I will amend my profile over the weekend, thank you for your comment

over a year ago

"Who do you want to appeal to? Have a look at their profiles and the type of picture they post. I find that people usually put take photos of themselves that reflect what they find appealing. "

I am looking to appeal to women and couples too, as most guys find on here it’s pretty tricky to get to know people but I have been one of the lucky ones to meet some lovely people in all fairness but all help is appreciated and all the replies are listened too.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Who do you want to appeal to? Have a look at their profiles and the type of picture they post. I find that people usually put take photos of themselves that reflect what they find appealing.

I am looking to appeal to women and couples too, as most guys find on here it’s pretty tricky to get to know people but I have been one of the lucky ones to meet some lovely people in all fairness but all help is appreciated and all the replies are listened too. "

What I meant was look at the individuals you want to appeal to. You're not going to appeal to every couple or single woman so if you narrow it down to the profiles you find attractive, note their style of pictures and take it from there

By *ubwife4uCouple
over a year ago

Maidstone Area.

"Have anyone any suggestions on what new photos to upload? From mild to wild all suggestions are welcome "

I would suggest a cock pick. Perhaps over a dirty sink or besides a sky remote. Apparently all the ladies and couples just love those!

By *inAndTonic21Couple
over a year ago

Merseyside

Always like a tease photo more than a blatant one

Post new Message to Thread