Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Halloween outfits

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I’m getting so excited as I’m going to a party for Halloween and me and my friends were discussing outfits

So I was first thinking of either Britney in baby one more time , or Buffy (tho it’s kinda hard to translate that I think, and I can’t walk around the place with a wooden stick ) or as Madison Montgomery from AHS: coven

Someone suggested to go as Alicia Silverstone’s in clueless with her yellow school girl uniform .. so iconic!!

So I’m really thinking I should go as her! (Plus i think of Iggy Azalea in her vid “Fancy”)

Do u like going out for Halloween ? And have you thought of ur outfit yet? Or previous outfits!

I’m so freaking excited

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *atricia ParnelWoman
over a year ago

In a town full of colours

I'm going to Ariel's Halloween social and have two outfits planned, I'll decide on the night which one I go for but both are very different

At home my normal defunct Halloween look is a zombie as it's is so multi layered I can tweak it at will

By *ablo minibar123Woman
over a year ago

I own a catsuit and a Halloween party dress. I'm too embarrassed to go out in the catsuit tbh unless it was a full on party event, but I do wear the dress when in the right mood.

My daughter loves dressing up , she's going to be a plague doctor this year.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Don't think have ever been to a Halloween party or used it as an excuse to dress up, which I know many sissies and tvs would see it as perfect chance

Going to a kink event the day before this year but not sure if dressing

over a year ago

Ijust need to roll out of bed and turn up! I look like a right frigging horror first thing in the morning!!

By *ugsly95Man
over a year ago

Ashbourne

"I own a catsuit and a Halloween party dress. I'm too embarrassed to go out in the catsuit tbh unless it was a full on party event, but I do wear the dress when in the right mood.

My daughter loves dressing up , she's going to be a plague doctor this year."

Love a good cat suit

By *agerMorganMan
over a year ago

Canvey Island

I’m doing the Halloween Banana this year.

Bonus points if you get the reference

By *inky Biscuit DunkerMan
over a year ago

Gloucestershire

OP you should go as a Jaffa Cake. You’d scare the hell out of me

over a year ago

"OP you should go as a Jaffa Cake. You’d scare the hell out of me "

I can imagine , u would be running away from me so quick

over a year ago

"I own a catsuit and a Halloween party dress. I'm too embarrassed to go out in the catsuit tbh unless it was a full on party event, but I do wear the dress when in the right mood.

My daughter loves dressing up , she's going to be a plague doctor this year."

U should so wear it!! I was thinking that a catsuit would be also pretty cool x

Gaaad thank god parties are back on this year!! I went as Alabama Worley from true romance a couple years ago

over a year ago

We are going to Chams, Mr PD will be in a scary morph suit and i will be dressed as Persephoni goddess of the underworld..

over a year ago

I’ve got a medieval prison guards getup (W/ fake blood on standby) or a plague doctors costume.

Might need a second opinion x

over a year ago

I don't think we are doing anything this year.

I want to get dressed up as Mrs Incredible but I'm a bit too chunky at the moment to feel comfortable in that kind of costume. If we do end up doing anything I am going to wear a nametag that says Eileen and have a splat of cum on me.

I hope you'll share pics if you get dressed up! You'd look amazing in that Clueless outfit.

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

I think I've worn anything that could be considered vaguely Halloweeny to STPs.

Am I looking for a shopping excuse? Will anyone really remember what I wore?

By *uckslut and MCouple
over a year ago

Poole

I have a new, little red pvc number. It's a short skater dress, so gonna customise it with black tutu under, red/black stockings, red heels. Black corset on top. Killer red and black makeup & Black glitter horns. I'm going as a horny little devil. But it's a vanilla event.

over a year ago

Halloween 2019 was the last time I went out out on Halloween and my friend and I were Purge girls, high heels, white stockings and suspenders, lacey white bralet and oversized white shirts with blood all over and that creepy smiling purge mask and I had a plastic ak47 that the bouncer tried to confiscate but he let me keep it. I ended up buying these rolled up flip flops out of a vending machine in the toilet cos my feet were hurting from the stilettos

over a year ago

I going as a demon... The opposite of the angel that I am

over a year ago

I tend to go for something pagan/ witchy and weird or a clown. This year I have two parties im working at so will have to go down the "sexy" route.

Post new Message to Thread