Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Bi fun

Jump to newest

By *ustforfun49 OP   Man
over a year ago

chesterfield

I'm so horny for my first bi fun but what is best for my first time single guy or a bi mmf.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I'm so horny for my first bi fun but what is best for my first time single guy or a bi mmf. "

Bend over & brace yourself

By *ustforfun49 OP   Man
over a year ago

chesterfield

"I'm so horny for my first bi fun but what is best for my first time single guy or a bi mmf.

Bend over & brace yourself "

Ok I'm ready

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Your more likely to get a single guy than mmf so I'd go for that if offered but if you do get the dream team lucky you

By *offiaCoolWoman
over a year ago

Kidsgrove

Are saunas open again yet ? They may be a way to meet men.

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

You probably don't want just any man for it, so finding just 1 guy you're matched with should be easier than a couple.

Be clear about what you want, to ensure that you get a guy who wants the right things too.

Bi and gay saunaz could be an option, people are already there, so no arrangements have to be made. Sheffield has The Boiler Room which is close. No means no, men will be selective of course. You should be able to cross the barrier of getting some experience

By *he_Last_TitanMan
over a year ago

Bristol

"I'm so horny for my first bi fun but what is best for my first time single guy or a bi mmf. "

Sounds like a bit of fishing for wankfodder to me.

What I can say is it's probably unlikely to be a direct reflection of however you perceive it to play out in your fantasy.

By *ustforfun49 OP   Man
over a year ago

chesterfield

"I'm so horny for my first bi fun but what is best for my first time single guy or a bi mmf.

Sounds like a bit of fishing for wankfodder to me.

What I can say is it's probably unlikely to be a direct reflection of however you perceive it to play out in your fantasy."

No I'm not fishing for anything

By *ustforfun49 OP   Man
over a year ago

chesterfield

"You probably don't want just any man for it, so finding just 1 guy you're matched with should be easier than a couple.

Be clear about what you want, to ensure that you get a guy who wants the right things too.

Bi and gay saunaz could be an option, people are already there, so no arrangements have to be made. Sheffield has The Boiler Room which is close. No means no, men will be selective of course. You should be able to cross the barrier of getting some experience"

Ok thanks

By *ustforfun49 OP   Man
over a year ago

chesterfield

"Your more likely to get a single guy than mmf so I'd go for that if offered but if you do get the dream team lucky you "

Thanks

By *barry8888Man
over a year ago

Traaalleee

for my first I went with an experienced TV and made sure to have some deoderisers to relax the muscles. Now it's just amazing. Weather it's in my ass or mouth

Post new Message to Thread