Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Question for the ladies

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Dont know if anyone watched it last night but there was a program on telly about the female orgasum, well i say last night it was on about 2am lol

Anyway they said something i found very interesting and i just wanted to know if this rule worked for other women

Apparently how easy a woman orgasums depends on the distance between the clitorus and viginal opening, if you get your thumb and measure the distance from the tip of your thumb to the first knuckle, if the distance is shorter you will orgasum easier where if you have a bigger distance between the two you will find it harder to orgasum, and the closer the clit and vigina is the easier you will cum and the further away the harder it will. be to reach climax

Well i had to have a measure didnt i lol now i find it very hard to orgasum and low and behold the distance between my clit and viginal is loads longer than the lenth of my thumb tip to fist knuckle

So come on ladies get measuriung and report back

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

In the interest of this experiment, I had to see, but I am not sure I am measuring it correctly so I am now looking for a willing volunteer to help me

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 14/09/12 12:41:32]

over a year ago

To be honest i dont think im ever going to be able to look at a muff again without secretly measuring up

And if they have a big gap i'm not even going to waste my time trying

over a year ago

Also which knuckle where you using to measure it? Surely that makes all the difference lol

By *ENDAROOSCouple
over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

"To be honest i dont think im ever going to be able to look at a muff again without secretly measuring up

And if they have a big gap i'm not even going to waste my time trying "

In that case I have a tiny gap.

By *ENDAROOSCouple
over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

Either I have small thumbs or a huge gap between my clit and opening....think I like the thought of small thumbs better.

over a year ago

"Also which knuckle where you using to measure it? Surely that makes all the difference lol

"

its the distance between the tip of your thumb and the first knuckle nearest to the thumb tip, just stick your hand don there with your thunb bend

over a year ago

"Also which knuckle where you using to measure it? Surely that makes all the difference lol

its the distance between the tip of your thumb and the first knuckle nearest to the thumb tip, just stick your hand don there with your thunb bend

"

I tried and it got stuck

over a year ago

"Either I have small thumbs or a huge gap between my clit and opening....think I like the thought of small thumbs better. "

i have a huge gap too, mines twice the lenth

Do you reach orgasum easy?

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

So when you see their look of disappointment. You no longer ask why the long face? It's why the long fanny?

Post new Message to Thread