Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

spooky

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

My profile pic has disappeared.... has Fab got gremlins ?

(thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Well the arse looks real to me

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Well the arse looks real to me "

Now that's weird... that is not my selected profile pic!

Just looked through my pics and found some that have previously been accepted are now rejected because they have someone in them.... even though they have been edited to remove the head!

Reply privately

over a year ago

I had this problem a while ago - they were disappearing before my very eyes lol - dont delete em and re upload them that doesnt work - u need to delete all your cookies and browsing history and its stops them disappearing

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Well the arse looks real to me

Just looked through my pics and found some that have previously been accepted are now rejected because they have someone in them.... even though they have been edited to remove the head! "

Any visible tattoos? I've had a similar thing in the past and seems if someone reports they can reject it weeks later!

Mind you - does say in the pic rules you can't show identifying things such as tats, jewellery - or obviously faces!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Well the arse looks real to me

Just looked through my pics and found some that have previously been accepted are now rejected because they have someone in them.... even though they have been edited to remove the head!

Any visible tattoos? I've had a similar thing in the past and seems if someone reports they can reject it weeks later!

Mind you - does say in the pic rules you can't show identifying things such as tats, jewellery - or obviously faces! "

no tattoo, jewelry or face.... just a very friendly lady holding my man sausage!

Reply privately

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

Check out the photo rules of others on your photo, if they have tatts/face/jewellery which includes chains/ bracelets /watches/ rings etc that you have missed they will be rejected.

http://www.fabswingers.com/articles/photo-rules

If they have none of these use then leave the rejected pic in your photo section and use CONTACT button to ask Admin to review.

Reply privately