Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Your thoughts about someone who

Jump to newest

By *nlivene OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

Selby

Always crying, have no money - go out for meals , new clothes , go out with friends

My husband/wife are awful, ugly , unfit

I don't like her/him - they talk to each other , they smile to each other , they buy gifts to each other

He/she they look rough, dirty - always they sat close to them

Busband/wife have no teeth - makes funny that someone got a boyfriend /girlfriend without teeth

I don't like him/her - they look best friends

SHE/HIM they always say are honest , they hate lies they like honesty- she/him always bitching

I will never go out with them - ends up always going out with them

His/her conversation is about sex - all her/his conversation are always about sex

I don't like her/him - they smile , they chat all the time , they laugh together

I wouldn't ever sleep with her/him - she/him always flirting

She/him are ugly - she/him always sharing smiley eye contact

What are your thoughts about someone who always says her/his live are miserable , always talking bad about someone else, always critical, always having second thoughts about that person/s , always saying that /those people are not trustful, those people are or they must be (in sexual context ) a joke etc etc.

Saying all this whow would you describe a person who acts like that?

Would this person show up a red flag to you?

What word/s would describe this person?

How would you react or behave with person with this behaviour?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I'd find it very draining and I wouldn't pursue a friendship

By *ealitybitesMan
over a year ago

Belfast

Anyone who obsesses over how others present themselves and is always commenting on their behaviour is not trustworthy because it's just a matter of time before you become the one they are talking to others about.

I've seen this happen all too often with people saying one thing in private messages about people and even sharing their private details but at the same time they are forum besties.

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

A very negative person who will drain your soul chew you up and make you miserable

By *heOriginalLoisWoman
over a year ago

London

I have a policy of don't tell anyone your secrets/confidences if they have told you someone else's.

By *traight_no_iceMan
over a year ago

Stoke

Attention seekers. I had a colleague like that. He did not know when to stop talking. The person who would sleep with the woman of his best friend and boast about it. Even though not a genuinely bad person, not a person I would trust, spend time with or be friend with.

By *929Man
over a year ago

newcastle

People who spend time pulling others down usually the problem lies in their own self esteem, still absolutely no excuse for it and wouldn’t waste the energy listening to their shit

By *nlivene OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

Selby

I will not comment on yours comments , i just want to read everybody's thoughts about this thread , i will let the thread take is own way . I apreciate everybody's comment's

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Id suspect they were lonely and probably have been for some time. If nobody cares about you for a long time, you eventually don't care about anybody else. I don't know how I'd deal with them until I've met them.

By *lipy123TV/TS
over a year ago

Birmingham

"A very negative person who will drain your soul chew you up and make you miserable "

steer well clear of them

By *atricia ParnelWoman
over a year ago

In a town full of colours

I have an insecure friend just like that and although I limit our time together due to the toxic negativity, I understand why she is that way and will continue to support her

By *ustBoWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

I have learnt that people like that will never change and while you might be friends for a while it's not long until you're on their list to be talked about and they were never really true friends to start with. Sadly some are very good at what they do and seem to thrive on the games and drama but yet can never see the irony of their comments verses their actions.

I just can't be bothered with it anymore .

By *pursChick aka ShortieWoman
over a year ago

On a mooch

There is normally a reason they are saying things like that.

Support them, talk to them, try to get them to engage on more positive subjects. It can be draining, but sometimes they don’t realise they are being so negative and need it pointed out.

By *r and Mrs always rightCouple
over a year ago

Hertfordshire

That sounds like a very draining friendship sadly. Mrs x

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

I didn't quite get it. If someone makes me uncomfortable, I'd question their part or need to be in my life. I'd discuss things with them, if uncertain. And largely determine behaviour to be important, as a reflection of them and their needs.

Post new Message to Thread