Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Prince and Princess of Cambridge

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

A French glossy magazine (Hello equvilient) is about to produce topless photos of the Princess of Wales. The photos were taken via a (very) long zoom lens. Has their right to privacy been breached as the Palace has claimed this morning?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 14/09/12 09:01:37]

over a year ago

Of course it has and not because of who they are, rags shouldnt be able to take pictures like that of anyone and print it without their say so

over a year ago

More importantly, what's her tits like?

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

yes... a private villa with a telescopic lens is wrong

By *ethany10Couple
over a year ago

falkirk

Where can we see the pictures lol

By *hawy06Man
over a year ago

warrington

Jus think how many blokes are gonna throw one off over the future queen

over a year ago

Understand what your saying but in all honesty, people in their position know that flapping about nude or semi nude is going to attract this type of attention. Yes would be a perfect world if we could all do as we with but life isnt like that particularly people in their position so while I agree its a poor show on the photographers part, they also have responsibility in how they conduct themselves...

By *xodussxMan
over a year ago

sheffield

Since am in paris I will get a copy of the mag and see what it is about. I've been listening to the editor of that magazine on the radio earlier. She sound like a kid in a sweet shop and quiet full of herself.

Royal or not we all got the right for our privacy....even on fab

But the less the press talk about it in uk the better it will be

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Sorry its the Princess of Cambridge......! Mistake rectified

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

"Sorry its the Princess of Cambridge......! Mistake rectified"

Actually it's the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge - but we knew who you meant!

over a year ago

"A French glossy magazine (Hello equvilient) is about to produce topless photos of the Princess of Wales. The photos were taken via a (very) long zoom lens. Has their right to privacy been breached as the Palace has claimed this morning?"

Of course it bloody well has

Wouldn't you be upet if someone took a photo of you in your garden (without your knowledge or consent) and then published it around the world ?

over a year ago

"A French glossy magazine (Hello equvilient) is about to produce topless photos of the Princess of Wales. The photos were taken via a (very) long zoom lens. Has their right to privacy been breached as the Palace has claimed this morning?

Wouldn't you be upet if someone took a photo of you in your garden (without your knowledge or consent) and then published it around the world ? "

Only if it made my cock look small!

By *empnbunkCouple
over a year ago

south coast

Is really crime of the century for the future queen to go topless in private ...she is a young sexy woman ,as for the pics ...who really cares..my advice would be to shrug it off and forget about it ..

As for the photographer i'm quite sure it wouldnt be too hard to make him/her disappear

over a year ago

I think it's a bit daft for any famous person to go anywhere outdoors semi naked with the risk of paparazzi idiots hiding ready to take pics. However poor Harry was indoors so....

The whole celebrity thing as got out of hand, they deserve their privacy same as anyone.

The magazine shouldn't have printed the pics.

over a year ago

"A French glossy magazine (Hello equvilient) is about to produce topless photos of the Princess of Wales. The photos were taken via a (very) long zoom lens. Has their right to privacy been breached as the Palace has claimed this morning?

Wouldn't you be upet if someone took a photo of you in your garden (without your knowledge or consent) and then published it around the world ? "

The point is, I am not in the public eye so no one would be interested. They know their every move is watched soooo

By *eakcoupleCouple
over a year ago

peak district

Let's just hope that, because of all the wonderful publicity Kate is getting, the queen doesn't want to get into the act too...

Post new Message to Thread