Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Hi, how are you?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

We get a lot of these. We reply "we are fine" and then we never hear again.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

Maybe your response answered their question sufficiently

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I'm a little hungover and desperately trying to dehydrate myself.

I'm also laid here deciding on the shirt and ti. Combo for the day.

Thanks for asking. How are you?

over a year ago

I might try a long essay type response when I next get one of those mails. Go into long and boring detail about my existence and really answer the question "how am I?"

over a year ago

They were obviously expecting you to say "horny" or something lol

By *empting Devil.Woman
over a year ago

Sheffield

I usually reply with good or fine thanks.

Afraid it entertains my little mind to answer these questions in a straightforward manner even when I know they're trying to get me to say whether I fancy them!

I just keep going till they finally say "so will you fuck me then" and get ridiculously amused by saying thank you for asking but no thank you.

I know, I know, petty and silly but it keeps me on here and not interacting with actual people and causing chaos around me!

over a year ago

i get lots of these.

i reply with fine thanks and usually thats the end of conversation

being honest these messages rarely get anywhere!

over a year ago

I one replied that I was seriously frustrated by the sheer number of magnolia style paints available and that I couldn't find the right one to cover some projectile vomit stains that my cat had kindly decorated the wall with.

I then explained that I only ever met people who could confirm their true identity by passport, driving licence or a social meet with both parents present, and that i'd require complete medical records to prove they'd never suffered a rectal prolapse.

Only after that would I consider a meet - and even then it would have to be in the presence of my social worker, probation officer, solicitor and GP - and that i'd need a 64 page consent form signing before removing my boxers.

Funnily - it was opened, deleted and I was blocked!

Job done! Happy days!!

By *ENDAROOSCouple
over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

"We get a lot of these. We reply "we are fine" and then we never hear again."

We get a fair few of these but very rarely bother replying unless we know the sender.

over a year ago

"I one replied that I was seriously frustrated by the sheer number of magnolia style paints available and that I couldn't find the right one to cover some projectile vomit stains that my cat had kindly decorated the wall with.

I then explained that I only ever met people who could confirm their true identity by passport, driving licence or a social meet with both parents present, and that i'd require complete medical records to prove they'd never suffered a rectal prolapse.

Only after that would I consider a meet - and even then it would have to be in the presence of my social worker, probation officer, solicitor and GP - and that i'd need a 64 page consent form signing before removing my boxers.

Funnily - it was opened, deleted and I was blocked!

Job done! Happy days!! "

Now that is seriously funny! I am going to have to nick it

Our one liner back of fine thanks just doesn't cut the mustard now!

over a year ago

I have a couple of people that will send a message saying hi how r u, i'll message back saying good thanks how are you ? to get back the reply "horny"..... give it a couple of weeks and it happens again and again by the same people...

over a year ago

also "hi fancy a chat"

over a year ago

I put as much effort into replying as they do into mailing. If the mail says 'hi' I reply '.' (full stop)

If they say something interesting I'll chat back. If I'm not interested then I'll say so.

By *empting Devil.Woman
over a year ago

Sheffield

"also "hi fancy a chat""

That one's easy though! I say nope and they get huffy and leave me alone!

I am possibly fickle and demanding and play with my prey like a cat with a mouse...

over a year ago

"I usually reply with good or fine thanks.

Afraid it entertains my little mind to answer these questions in a straightforward manner even when I know they're trying to get me to say whether I fancy them!

I just keep going till they finally say "so will you fuck me then" and get ridiculously amused by saying thank you for asking but no thank you.

I know, I know, petty and silly but it keeps me on here and not interacting with actual people and causing chaos around me! "

no no no u cant take the causing chaos crown away from me ........ lol xx

over a year ago

actually just got a reponse! he said "thata good, i'm really horny, you?"

so i said

"I'm at work designing a theoretical database".

wonder if he's still horny

over a year ago

damn, that got a reply!

"Cool can let me know when you free then so we can play x"

i guess database design must be codeword for "let's meet"/. Silly me.

over a year ago

You guys are spoilt rotten , I dream of getting long messages like that, all I get is "Hi" ....had 2 this week

over a year ago

"I might try a long essay type response when I next get one of those mails. Go into long and boring detail about my existence and really answer the question "how am I?""

i've done that a few times, the responses back back are hilarious!

By *oxy_minxWoman
over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

Ok, I'll put my hands up! I get heaps of those (about 90%), and I never even bother to open them, never mind open and delete so I must be the cause of all the recent threads about 'rudeness and no replies' seeing as you all reply with the 'fine thanks' I hinted at on last nights whiney thread lol (one of many)

So I do apologise

over a year ago

I get a lot of those on a Friday as I am guessing a lot of single guys are looking for meets/a shag over the weekend, shame some of them don't read profile first. Don't think I have ever had someone ask though and then disappear

over a year ago

the hi how are you thing is the same as people on supermarket check outs saying it...sounds good but they don't give a fuck..you have a nice day now...

over a year ago

"the hi how are you thing is the same as people on supermarket check outs saying it...sounds good but they don't give a fuck..you have a nice day now..."

You too

Post new Message to Thread