Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

My Profile as been changed

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

By god knows whom....but app my single profile now says couple?? Why?? How??? And what do i do to change it back????

(thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

Contact admin

Reply privately

over a year ago

How do i do that??? Canny see on my phone where to??

Reply privately

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

Go onto account at the top of the page. At the very very bottom is a contact link and at the bottom of all the questions is a contact site owners option

I should be a mod

And I suspect someone has reported your profile as you only meet as a couple now. I know a few couple profiles have been changed to single after they posted about splitting up etc

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Go onto account at the top of the page. At the very very bottom is a contact link and at the bottom of all the questions is a contact site owners option

I should be a mod

And I suspect someone has reported your profile as you only meet as a couple now. I know a few couple profiles have been changed to single after they posted about splitting up etc "

Thanks....found it and sent a message...i dont mind them changing it if only they would have messaged first..thought id been hacked so changed my password and went on one...

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 14/09/12 08:03:18]

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Just view your own profile, click on the 'report' link and outline the reason why you are reporting it.

Also ...

Change your password !"

Thanks done it.....just weird how its been changed after all this time..yes i have a couples profile also but kept my single one too..and state its just for forums n chat as most peeps know me as its me!.....many people have single and couples profiles......just mad as.to have it changed without warning ...and the oh hasnt had his changed....

Reply privately

over a year ago

It shouldnt matter that you,re only meeting as a couple now as you clearly state you have a couples profile for that. Also all your verifications are as a single woman so I don't see why admin should have changed it. Probably a glitch in the system.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"It shouldnt matter that you,re only meeting as a couple now as you clearly state you have a couples profile for that. Also all your verifications are as a single woman so I don't see why admin should have changed it. Probably a glitch in the system. "

My sentiments exactly....ohh am.i ranting...ooops

Reply privately

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

I am guessing that because you are no longer a single as such, and you say you are not meeting as one, that someone probably reported your profile as having the wrong status attached to it...

anyway.... since you now only use it for the chatroom, it is factually correct.. as it could be misleading without reading the profile

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I am guessing that because you are no longer a single as such, and you say you are not meeting as one, that someone probably reported your profile as having the wrong status attached to it...

anyway.... since you now only use it for the chatroom, it is factually correct.. as it could be misleading without reading the profile"

All well and good but i thought id been hacked....wouldnt a polite message to tell me this from admin suffice....i think it would have...they managed to change my profile so a message with it wouod have saved me changing my password and double.checking everything as i said i thought id been hacked....funny how other single profiles who are also couples havent been changed if this is the case.

Reply privately

Forum Mod

over a year ago

Im going to move this thread to site help in a minute because admin are more likely to see it in there,and I don't want people to think its been deleted if they can't find it in here

It is probably like _abio said that someone has reported it while looking through the single female list for a single female

Reply privately

over a year ago

Its in there already

Reply privately

Forum Mod

over a year ago

Oh ok then ill close ths one as you have one in the right forum xx