Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Nice cleavage

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Does a nice cleavage distract you, cos it does me, I've just be staring at my beautiful lady's for 5 minutes. Thinking mmmmmmmmm and I still have loads to do

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Its does dave, if I show clevage he forgets what my face looks like, has. Has great convos with my boobs though x

over a year ago

"Does a nice cleavage distract you, cos it does me, I've just be staring at my beautiful lady's for 5 minutes. Thinking mmmmmmmmm and I still have loads to do"

Perv...get to work

over a year ago

"Does a nice cleavage distract you, cos it does me, I've just be staring at my beautiful lady's for 5 minutes. Thinking mmmmmmmmm and I still have loads to do

Perv...get to work "

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm nope not yet I'm busy

over a year ago

"Does a nice cleavage distract you, cos it does me, I've just be staring at my beautiful lady's for 5 minutes. Thinking mmmmmmmmm and I still have loads to do

Perv...get to work

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm nope not yet I'm busy "

Well.dont make a mess n wash ya hands after

over a year ago

Perv...get to work

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm nope not yet I'm busy

Well.dont make a mess n wash ya hands after "

saving that for later

over a year ago

"Does a nice cleavage distract you, cos it does me, I've just be staring at my beautiful lady's for 5 minutes. Thinking mmmmmmmmm and I still have loads to do"

every time!

By *ENDAROOSCouple
over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

Yes certainly does.

A toned male torso has the same effect

over a year ago

Sorry i'm late - been ogling some nice norks!

In answer to the original question - hell yes!!!

over a year ago

It is funny when blokes forget said bossoms do have an owner, with a face

over a year ago

I'm still waiting for a pair to talk back to me!!

over a year ago

when im on here i flaunt what my best feature is but day to day i try my dammedest to cover up, i actually hate people gawping (if thats how its spelt) at me. I could be totally covered up and still have people checking out my boobs and it just makes me feel a little bit uncomfortable.

By *ENDAROOSCouple
over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

"when im on here i flaunt what my best feature is but day to day i try my dammedest to cover up, i actually hate people gawping (if thats how its spelt) at me. I could be totally covered up and still have people checking out my boobs and it just makes me feel a little bit uncomfortable. "

Well they are kind of hard to miss

But I do know what you mean....

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

"when im on here i flaunt what my best feature is but day to day i try my dammedest to cover up, i actually hate people gawping (if thats how its spelt) at me. I could be totally covered up and still have people checking out my boobs and it just makes me feel a little bit uncomfortable. "

Wear what you feel comfortable with and that suits you. If that means showing some cleavage so be it. You're going to have them for a long time so get comfortable and enjoy them.

I love the view I have when I look down. As I have said before, everyone loves a breast don't they? Even my gay friends love an attractive cleavage.

over a year ago

"when im on here i flaunt what my best feature is but day to day i try my dammedest to cover up, i actually hate people gawping (if thats how its spelt) at me. I could be totally covered up and still have people checking out my boobs and it just makes me feel a little bit uncomfortable.

Wear what you feel comfortable with and that suits you. If that means showing some cleavage so be it. You're going to have them for a long time so get comfortable and enjoy them.

I love the view I have when I look down. As I have said before, everyone loves a breast don't they? Even my gay friends love an attractive cleavage."

I cover up because i want too. I know my boobs are pretty big but i live in a town where its a lot of an elderly generation and i just kinda respect them. No need for me to expose my chest, besides being a mum has kinda made me calm down on my dress sense. There's too much sexual images out there from the media/magazines but i do try to dress conservative. Even if i was blessed with a stunning size 10/12 body i hand on heart do not think id be the type of girl to have my boobs out on show or my legs/arse. Each to their own of course.

By *riskynriskyCouple
over a year ago

Essex.

A while back we went shopping and Frisky had a hell of a lot of cleavage and bra on show . When went to a diy shop to get some paint mixed. We were approached by a male member of staff. He asked Friskys breasts if they needed help. She asked for the paint to be mixed. So he went through the colour charts explaining every thing carefully to her breasts. When it was picked he added the paint, switched on the mixer turned round sat on the desk and stared at her cleavage. Whilst we were waiting a couple of men crashed their trollies staring...lol So may be men do get a little side tracked when there is a nice cleavage to look at....

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

I dont mind if it gets me served at the bar first.

over a year ago

Awwww, it's not fair - I only have small boobs so don't have a cleavage. It's the thing I want the most so that I can get served at the bar quicker too

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Awwww, it's not fair - I only have small boobs so don't have a cleavage. It's the thing I want the most so that I can get served at the bar quicker too "
You can have mine

over a year ago

"Awwww, it's not fair - I only have small boobs so don't have a cleavage. It's the thing I want the most so that I can get served at the bar quicker too You can have mine "

Deal. Will you donate them or are we looking at a reciprocal agreement?

Post new Message to Thread