Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Fabbing pictures

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

What is the point of this? Surely it’s a form of exclusion.

(closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Exclusion how?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Not fabbing pics would be surely form of exclusion? Hereby I exclude you from a privileged circle of those I do fab!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Not fabbing pics would be surely form of exclusion? Hereby I exclude you from a privileged circle of those I do fab! "

So what?

Reply privately

By *annaBeStrongMan
over a year ago

w

Hot photos and fabs pics helps keep a user base of woman that don’t meet but like the attention, and their pics keep other people coming back to view them

Realistically, a swinging website doesn’t need a daily picture popularity contest. But it does have the desired effect of keeping traffic rolling

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Not fabbing pics would be surely form of exclusion? Hereby I exclude you from a privileged circle of those I do fab!

So what?"

Bloody hell. I'm playing with words. Chill

Reply privately

over a year ago

I see the fab intelligencia have arrived, let me prostrate myself in atonement.

Someone fabs a picture. The person who received the fab gets validated. What does the person who fabs the picture get?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Hot photos and fabs pics helps keep a user base of woman that don’t meet but like the attention, and their pics keep other people coming back to view them

Realistically, a swinging website doesn’t need a daily picture popularity contest. But it does have the desired effect of keeping traffic rolling "

The majority of the hot pics women do meet, and they have verifications?

Reply privately

By *ecky and justCouple
over a year ago

Godalming

"I see the fab intelligencia have arrived, let me prostrate myself in atonement.

Someone fabs a picture. The person who received the fab gets validated. What does the person who fabs the picture get?"

They get to see the picture..

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I see the fab intelligencia have arrived, let me prostrate myself in atonement.

Someone fabs a picture. The person who received the fab gets validated. What does the person who fabs the picture get?"

Joy of making others smile.

Do we always need to get something in exchange?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Someone fabs a picture. The person who received the fab gets validated. What does the person who fabs the picture get?

They get to see the picture.."

Maybe we don't see the full picture. Yet..

Reply privately

By *educedWoman
over a year ago

Birmingham

You can fab pictures?

Reply privately

By *inkyfilthymindMan
over a year ago

Berks / Heathrow

Exclusion - you have to explain that bit again - slowly so that mere mortals can understand

Reply privately

over a year ago

It’s not about getting something from it.

Reply privately

over a year ago

It’s not about getting something from it. "

You mean I shouldn't have sent those gift hamper baskets to you?!

Reply privately

By *inkyfilthymindMan
over a year ago

Berks / Heathrow

You mean I shouldn't have sent those gift hamper baskets to you?! "

Wait- is that why I have all the goodie bags outside my office?

Reply privately

By *unkym34Man
over a year ago

London

"What is the point of this? Surely it’s a form of exclusion. "
I just fab the photos I’m wanking over I’m pretty sure the other photos do not feel excluded lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

You mean I shouldn't have sent those gift hamper baskets to you?! "

I did think you went a bit OTT really no need to but thanks

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Not fabbing pics would be surely form of exclusion? Hereby I exclude you from a privileged circle of those I do fab!

So what?

Bloody hell. I'm playing with words. Chill "

I'm pissing on your cornflakes,you chill

Reply privately

over a year ago

Do we always need to get something in exchange?"

I don’t think that is a valid reason. To make someone smile. There must be a deeper, underlying reason. Most people are selfish creatures. They wouldn’t care what the person who posted the picture thought. They are doing for themselves. But receiving nothing in return.

Reply privately

By *xydadbodMan
over a year ago

Milton keynes

A wrist exercise lol

Reply privately

By *ny1localMan
over a year ago

READING

I've said it before, I fab the pics I like, take it as a compliment

Reply privately

over a year ago

Yep, I fab the photos of guys I'd like to fuck therefore excluding the ones I don't.

Reply privately

By *ancer36Woman
over a year ago

Stirling

Validation from the press of a button…wow! I don’t see this as validation at all I see it as appreciation of a picture, for some maybe a confidence boost, maybe someone gets a fab from someone they have there eye on and it opens up a conversation they were perhaps to shy to initiate until then? or maybe it just makes them smile. Correct me if I’m wrong here but this is a site of 30+ thousand members were all seeking attention to a degree, some of us are exhibitionists and like posting photos, some of us are meeting, some of us aren’t…don’t know what’s worse, claiming that what is essentially a stranger to you is somehow validated by this or your expectations of something in return!

Reply privately

By *AURA6969TV/TS
over a year ago

RUGBY

"You can fab pictures? "
Apparently so....

Reply privately

By *TK421-Man
over a year ago

Cheltenham

I usually fab a picture or 2 when I take a look at someone's profile. I like to let them know what I appreciate.

To be honest it's probably not noticed as much on the women's profiles.

For me when I get one it stands out and makes me smile, which I believe is the fabbers intent. ( Feel free to make me smile people )

Reply privately

over a year ago

What's the issue? See a nice picture, Fab it. It is a sign of your appreciation

Reply privately

By *AURA6969TV/TS
over a year ago

RUGBY

"You can fab pictures? Apparently so...."
Yep you can just tried it out and it works.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I've met guys through fabbing my pic.....

Of course they have to tick a few more boxes, when it comes to reading their profile, looking at his pics....

Please don't be sarky about my input....much appreciated

Reply privately

over a year ago

Validation from the press of a button…wow! I don’t see this as validation at all I see it as appreciation of a picture, for some maybe a confidence boost, maybe someone gets a fab from someone they have there eye on and it opens up a conversation they were perhaps to shy to initiate until then? or maybe it just makes them smile. Correct me if I’m wrong here but this is a site of 30+ thousand members were all seeking attention to a degree, some of us are exhibitionists and like posting photos, some of us are meeting, some of us aren’t…don’t know what’s worse, claiming that what is essentially a stranger to you is somehow validated by this or your expectations of something in return! "

This .

Some of us love it, but don’t need it.

It’s a bit of fun. I enjoy being fabbed, I enjoy fabbing others. I enjoy showing appreciation to others.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Yep, I fab the photos of guys I'd like to fuck therefore excluding the ones I don't. "

Agreed

Reply privately

over a year ago

I don’t think that is a valid reason. To make someone smile. There must be a deeper, underlying reason. Most people are selfish creatures. They wouldn’t care what the person who posted the picture thought. They are doing for themselves. But receiving nothing in return. "

I don't know about that. It's enough for me most of the times. I don't even want most people to think I want something out of it. Take for example fab a fella Thursday. Do you think I want to fuck all the people I fab? Do you think I expect them to fab me in return? No! I want to show them that their participation is noted and leave them feeling good on a Thursday. Small random gesture. But i usually pick a pic which I actually like so no dishonesty.

I see where you coming from but I cannot do anymore cynical. I overdosed last night. I want simple and happy thoughts. We can always look for ulterior motives. I don't want that shadow over my mind all the time on here. Just sitting in the corner like a discreet bodyguard to protect you from some harm along the way.

Ps. Actually yes. Maybe teeny tiny bit does it for myself too. I want to feel like a good human being.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Validation from the press of a button…wow! I don’t see this as validation at all I see it as appreciation of a picture, for some maybe a confidence boost, maybe someone gets a fab from someone they have there eye on and it opens up a conversation they were perhaps to shy to initiate until then? or maybe it just makes them smile. Correct me if I’m wrong here but this is a site of 30+ thousand members were all seeking attention to a degree, some of us are exhibitionists and like posting photos, some of us are meeting, some of us aren’t…don’t know what’s worse, claiming that what is essentially a stranger to you is somehow validated by this or your expectations of something in return! "

You’ve got it arse about tit.

Reply privately

By *estcountryDadBodMan
over a year ago

Exeter

Validation from the press of a button…wow! I don’t see this as validation at all I see it as appreciation of a picture, for some maybe a confidence boost, maybe someone gets a fab from someone they have there eye on and it opens up a conversation they were perhaps to shy to initiate until then? or maybe it just makes them smile. Correct me if I’m wrong here but this is a site of 30+ thousand members were all seeking attention to a degree, some of us are exhibitionists and like posting photos, some of us are meeting, some of us aren’t…don’t know what’s worse, claiming that what is essentially a stranger to you is somehow validated by this or your expectations of something in return!

You’ve got it arse about tit."

Arse about tit…. Now that’s a pic I’d fab

Reply privately

By *ancer36Woman
over a year ago

Stirling

You’ve got it arse about tit."

No I’ve got an opinion, my arse and tits are just as they should be, thanks

Reply privately

By *ancer36Woman
over a year ago

Stirling

Arse about tit…. Now that’s a pic I’d fab "

Reply privately

over a year ago

I don’t think that is a valid reason. To make someone smile. There must be a deeper, underlying reason. Most people are selfish creatures. They wouldn’t care what the person who posted the picture thought. They are doing for themselves. But receiving nothing in return.

I don't know about that. It's enough for me most of the times. I don't even want most people to think I want something out of it. Take for example fab a fella Thursday. Do you think I want to fuck all the people I fab? Do you think I expect them to fab me in return? No! I want to show them that their participation is noted and leave them feeling good on a Thursday. Small random gesture. But i usually pick a pic which I actually like so no dishonesty.

I see where you coming from but I cannot do anymore cynical. I overdosed last night. I want simple and happy thoughts. We can always look for ulterior motives. I don't want that shadow over my mind all the time on here. Just sitting in the corner like a discreet bodyguard to protect you from some harm along the way.

Ps. Actually yes. Maybe teeny tiny bit does it for myself too. I want to feel like a good human being. "

I am incredibly cynical. It would take a lot to change me back. There is a setting, where you can have your pictures not allowed to be fabbed.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

I am incredibly cynical. It would take a lot to change me back. There is a setting, where you can have your pictures not allowed to be fabbed. "

Yeah I sense that. That is a solution.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I don’t think that is a valid reason. To make someone smile. There must be a deeper, underlying reason. Most people are selfish creatures. They wouldn’t care what the person who posted the picture thought. They are doing for themselves. But receiving nothing in return. "

Personally I don’t know how being selfish and fabbing a photo is related.

What is there to possibly receive from fabbing a picture anyhow?

What’s wrong with giving - making someone smile. You fab a picture of a friend or someone on your hotlist that they posted, it’s nice for them to know what others like and it makes them smile seeing a friend ‘likes’ it.

Reply privately

over a year ago

No I’ve got an opinion, my arse and tits are just as they should be, thanks "

Your opinion is welcome, and you are entitled to it. Doesn’t make it correct though

Reply privately

By *ancer36Woman
over a year ago

Stirling

Your opinion is welcome, and you are entitled to it. Doesn’t make it correct though "

Never said it did, have you ever fabbed a pic?

Reply privately

By *ntrigued32Couple
over a year ago

Nottingham

What’s wrong with giving - making someone smile. You fab a picture of a friend or someone on your hotlist that they posted, it’s nice for them to know what others like and it makes them smile seeing a friend ‘likes’ it.

"

D.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

Very true. But very niche.

Reply privately

By *uke olovingmanMan
over a year ago

Gravesend

I enjoy showing my appreciation for others ..I also get the chance .. filters permitting ..to send the picture poster a compliment or ice breaker for a conversation or more

Reply privately

By *ealitybitesMan
over a year ago

Belfast

A sore finger?

Reply privately

By *etcplCouple
over a year ago

Gapping Fanny

We try and fuck everyone who fabs our photos.

Its worked a few times but also resulted in a lot of blocks....

Reply privately

over a year ago

Your opinion is welcome, and you are entitled to it. Doesn’t make it correct though

Never said it did, have you ever fabbed a pic? "

I have. What did it do for me? Did I think that the person would want to have sex with me? Obviously not. They got their ego massaged, I got ignored.

So what was the point?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Clearly making someone smile isn't a valid reason for you. It is for many, though. I fab a photo because :

- It's a sexy photo

- They're a friend

- It's fab a fella Thursday

- I'm hinting that I fancy them

- It made me smile

Reply privately

By *etcplCouple
over a year ago

Gapping Fanny

Join in with fab a fella Thursday and see how you get on

Reply privately

over a year ago

"We try and fuck everyone who fabs our photos.

Its worked a few times but also resulted in a lot of blocks...."

Reply privately

By *etcplCouple
over a year ago

Gapping Fanny

I have. What did it do for me? Did I think that the person would want to have sex with me? Obviously not. They got their ego massaged, I got ignored.

So what was the point?"

Why did you fab the photo?

What did you think you were going to get out of it?

You stating you were ignored implies that you expected a message, a proposition, or something back in return for your fab!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"We try and fuck everyone who fabs our photos.

Its worked a few times but also resulted in a lot of blocks...."

Now you have destroyed my whole argument. If only everyone shared your ethos

Reply privately

over a year ago

An erection?

Reply privately

By *estcountryDadBodMan
over a year ago

Exeter

So what was the point?"

So in essence don’t to anything unless you get something for it.

What a depressing world that would be.

I send my friends birthday cards but don’t get anything back…. Maybe just jack that in?

Reply privately

over a year ago

So what was the point?

You stating you were ignored implies that you expected a message, a proposition, or something back in return for your fab!"

Not exactly. I wasn’t expecting anything. I’m not so naive. By stating I was ignored doesn’t imply anything. Only being ignored.

Reply privately

over a year ago

My OH got a relationship out of Fabbing one of mine

Reply privately

By *illbilly47Man
over a year ago

Faversham

Sorry I totally lost track with what is going on, been fabbing a shit load of photos

Reply privately

By *ancer36Woman
over a year ago

Stirling

So what was the point?"

Here in lies my point…you have fabbed a pic with an expectation of a response - you see no point as you got nothing from it. Do you always do things in life to get something for yourself? You may not have expected to have sex with the person you fabbed but your statement implies you had some kind of expectation and are disappointed it didn’t go your way

Reply privately

over a year ago

Very true. But very niche."

There is also the potential of sparking a conversation from it. For example you fab a picture of someone’s feet or whatever it may be. The person who posted it likes you, see’s you like that and messages saying I never knew you were into that… Just an example but it’s happened to me

Reply privately

over a year ago

It's too early or late to feed OP trolls....

I'm out!!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

You choose to fab, you choose to not fab.

Only you can make that choice, but for me, I enjoy fabbing pics and showing my appreciation, I expect nothing in return.

I enjoy my pics getting fabbed, and there’s nothing wrong with that.

You make the decision that works for you.

Reply privately

By *etcplCouple
over a year ago

Gapping Fanny

"have you ever fabbed a pic?

So what was the point?

You stating you were ignored implies that you expected a message, a proposition, or something back in return for your fab!

Not exactly. I wasn’t expecting anything. I’m not so naive. By stating I was ignored doesn’t imply anything. Only being ignored. "

You can’t be ignored if there was no expectation of acknowledgement on your part. Therefore you claiming to be ignored does imply you expected something in return.

Your whole argument is “what do I get when I fab a photo”!

Reply privately

over a year ago

So what was the point?

Here in lies my point…you have fabbed a pic with an expectation of a response - you see no point as you got nothing from it. Do you always do things in life to get something for yourself? You may not have expected to have sex with the person you fabbed but your statement implies you had some kind of expectation and are disappointed it didn’t go your way "

Sorry that’s nonsense. You are making it about me. I’m not so egotistical that I would expect a thank you or anything else. I’m trying to discuss something deeper. Not about individuals. Your being simplistic.

Reply privately

By *ancer36Woman
over a year ago

Stirling

So what was the point?

Here in lies my point…you have fabbed a pic with an expectation of a response - you see no point as you got nothing from it. Do you always do things in life to get something for yourself? You may not have expected to have sex with the person you fabbed but your statement implies you had some kind of expectation and are disappointed it didn’t go your way

Sorry that’s nonsense. You are making it about me. I’m not so egotistical that I would expect a thank you or anything else. I’m trying to discuss something deeper. Not about individuals. Your being simplistic. "

No your contradicting yourself

Reply privately

over a year ago

So what was the point?

Sorry that’s nonsense. You are making it about me. I’m not so egotistical that I would expect a thank you or anything else. I’m trying to discuss something deeper. Not about individuals. Your being simplistic. "

Then you need to explain, because based on what you’re saying, Dancer is right.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"You choose to fab, you choose to not fab.

Only you can make that choice, but for me, I enjoy fabbing pics and showing my appreciation, I expect nothing in return.

I enjoy my pics getting fabbed, and there’s nothing wrong with that.

You make the decision that works for you. "

Well said!

Reply privately

over a year ago

So what was the point?

Sorry that’s nonsense. You are making it about me. I’m not so egotistical that I would expect a thank you or anything else. I’m trying to discuss something deeper. Not about individuals. Your being simplistic.

No your contradicting yourself "

Perhaps I am. Perhaps you don’t understand the premise of my argument. Fabbing pictures is a form of exclusion.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Appreciation . It’s first and foremost a window shop in here . Then u progress through the profile(s) . Anyway people like fabs and receiving them . It’s a fab movement . And you should be allowed to do as you want . It’s such a small little push of the finger also . Don’t sweat it equally

Reply privately

over a year ago

So what was the point?

If you're rude and won't explain, you won't get a discussion, you will just get people's backs up.

Reply privately

By *ancer36Woman
over a year ago

Stirling

So what was the point?

Perhaps I am. Perhaps you don’t understand the premise of my argument. Fabbing pictures is a form of exclusion. "

Don’t patronise me, fabbing pics is an option open to everyone on here you choose if you wish to fab or not! Your discussion isn’t about exclusion it’s about you not getting what you want from an expectation however you claim not to have had one, your written word says otherwise - you feel ignored and excluded based on your pre conceived ideals

Reply privately

over a year ago

Op - explain how it’s about exclusion…..

Reply privately

By *urvyBi-84Man
over a year ago

Lancs

"No your contradicting yourself

Perhaps I am. Perhaps you don’t understand the premise of my argument. Fabbing pictures is a form of exclusion. "

If you are fabbing with no expectation of anything in return, please can you clearly explain how fabbing pictures is a form of exclusion?

I fab pictures I like to show that I like them, I don’t fab pictures I don’t like. Is that the kind if exclusion you mean? I am excluding pictures that don’t meet my preferences, are you suggesting that is a bad thing?

Reply privately

By *aked2sumCouple
over a year ago

local

It’s always nice when someone fabs your pic however what we don’t get is people who feel the need to get fabs with statuses such as “ fab my pics if you want to fuck me “ ! Although we like fabs we would sooner get 10 off genuine people than 1000 off gullible men because we have begged for them .

Reply privately

over a year ago

"It’s always nice when someone fabs your pic however what we don’t get is people who feel the need to get fabs with statuses such as “ fab my pics if you want to fuck me “ ! Although we like fabs we would sooner get 10 off genuine people than 1000 off gullible men because we have begged for them . "

This is me too. All my fabs are because someone has genuinely liked the pics I post. Give me that anytime

Reply privately

over a year ago

So what was the point?

If you're rude and won't explain, you won't get a discussion, you will just get people's backs up. "

I apologise if I have offended anyone. It’s difficult to explain. You fab someone’s picture. They feel better about themselves. You have a momentary feeling of having done something good. But ultimately what do you get in return? So why bother? It seems a pointless exercise. They get the validation they are looking for. You receive nothing.

Reply privately

By *ora the explorerWoman
over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

People who enjoy getting fabs etc and get hundreds and thousands do you look at them all to see who fabbed? Just interested x

Reply privately

over a year ago

So what was the point?

If you're rude and won't explain, you won't get a discussion, you will just get people's backs up.

I apologise if I have offended anyone. It’s difficult to explain. You fab someone’s picture. They feel better about themselves. You have a momentary feeling of having done something good. But ultimately what do you get in return? So why bother? It seems a pointless exercise. They get the validation they are looking for. You receive nothing. "

But, why do you need/have to get something in return?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"People who enjoy getting fabs etc and get hundreds and thousands do you look at them all to see who fabbed? Just interested x"

No

Reply privately

By *xyBs2022Couple
over a year ago

Lancs

"I've said it before, I fab the pics I like, take it as a compliment "

This

Reply privately

over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

"People who enjoy getting fabs etc and get hundreds and thousands do you look at them all to see who fabbed? Just interested x

No "

. Was gonna say! Sometimes when I look at yours and dancers etc pics I think they can’t go through all those!! x

Reply privately

over a year ago

"People who enjoy getting fabs etc and get hundreds and thousands do you look at them all to see who fabbed? Just interested x

No

. Was gonna say! Sometimes when I look at yours and dancers etc pics I think they can’t go through all those!! x "

I don’t see the point of checking.

Reply privately

By *urvyBi-84Man
over a year ago

Lancs

"I apologise if I have offended anyone. It’s difficult to explain. You fab someone’s picture. They feel better about themselves. You have a momentary feeling of having done something good. But ultimately what do you get in return? So why bother? It seems a pointless exercise. They get the validation they are looking for. You receive nothing. "

Herein lies the issue. “What do you get in return?” assumes one is expecting something in return. I don’t expect anything in return, I fab a pic because I like it and see it as a way of paying a compliment, especially to people I’m nervous about messaging. IF I get a message or a connection out of it (and I have done a couple of times) then it is a nice bonus surprise, but I don’t expect anything. The point is simply to pay a compliment.

Reply privately

over a year ago

So what was the point?

I apologise if I have offended anyone. It’s difficult to explain. You fab someone’s picture. They feel better about themselves. You have a momentary feeling of having done something good. But ultimately what do you get in return? So why bother? It seems a pointless exercise. They get the validation they are looking for. You receive nothing. "

But you could say the same about anything in life - what do you get doing something for someone else? You might make someone feel a bit better about themselves? Which is reward in its self surely

Reply privately

over a year ago

Surely it’s just been nice to fab someone’s pic to let them know you think they look good. It’s nice to be nice

Reply privately

over a year ago

Do you not understand your own OP? You still haven't explained how it is a form of exclusion.

Reply privately

over a year ago

So what was the point?

Perhaps I am. Perhaps you don’t understand the premise of my argument. Fabbing pictures is a form of exclusion.

Don’t patronise me, fabbing pics is an option open to everyone on here you choose if you wish to fab or not! Your discussion isn’t about exclusion it’s about you not getting what you want from an expectation however you claim not to have had one, your written word says otherwise - you feel ignored and excluded based on your pre conceived ideals "

Maybe you are right. But I never made this about me.

You are making it about me. We could easily make this about you. But we won’t. When someone fabs your pics how do you feel? Do you care why that person made that choice?

Reply privately

over a year ago

So what was the point?

I apologise if I have offended anyone. It’s difficult to explain. You fab someone’s picture. They feel better about themselves. You have a momentary feeling of having done something good. But ultimately what do you get in return? So why bother? It seems a pointless exercise. They get the validation they are looking for. You receive nothing.

But, why do you need/have to get something in return?"

So why bother?

Reply privately

By *emorefridaCouple
over a year ago

La la land

I kind of thing fabbing of pictures can be exclusionary in a way. To some with certain kink.

So exhibitionists love having their photos seen. But hot pictures are often filled with the same people (me included as I post often even though I'm at the lower end). And this is especially true the higher up the pages we go. Does this mean that those who are into exhibitionism are excluded from partaking in their kink, if they aren't able to get on the front page?

Reply privately

over a year ago

So what was the point?

So why bother?"

Then don’t, it’s your choice, but I’m genuinely curious, why do you feel you need to get something back?

Reply privately

By *aked2sumCouple
over a year ago

local

So what was the point?

You don’t use the forums much do you op ? Not easy to ask a question without offending someone I wouldn’t worry to much about it

Reply privately

By *ancer36Woman
over a year ago

Stirling

So what was the point?

Don’t patronise me, fabbing pics is an option open to everyone on here you choose if you wish to fab or not! Your discussion isn’t about exclusion it’s about you not getting what you want from an expectation however you claim not to have had one, your written word says otherwise - you feel ignored and excluded based on your pre conceived ideals

You are making it about me. We could easily make this about you. But we won’t. When someone fabs your pics how do you feel? Do you care why that person made that choice? "

I give up! You specifically said you got ignored- you made this about you!

No I don’t particularly care why they made the choice, if someone dabs my pic I appreciate there fab for what it is, a liking of a pic nothing more.

Reply privately

By *ancer36Woman
over a year ago

Stirling

So what was the point?

You are making it about me. We could easily make this about you. But we won’t. When someone fabs your pics how do you feel? Do you care why that person made that choice?

No I don’t particularly care why they made the choice, if someone dabs my pic I appreciate there fab for what it is, a liking of a pic nothing more. "

*fabs

Reply privately

over a year ago

So what was the point?

But you could say the same about anything in life - what do you get doing something for someone else? You might make someone feel a bit better about themselves? Which is reward in its self surely"

Perhaps. You are a better person than me. I’m not interested in making people feel better about themselves. What have they done to deserve it. Because they posted a picture on fab?

Reply privately

By *ealitybitesMan
over a year ago

Belfast

I only fab pics now of people I'm chatting to. I used to fab any pic that I genuinely liked and thought was different but I've had so many winks and friend requests from those who actively pursue fabs that I can't be arsed anymore. If you need to nudge people into liking your pics they can't really be that good to start with.

If someone decides to fab one of mine I don't see it as validation because I don't post them for that reason.

They are there for me when I feel good about myself and if others appreciate the 5 mins I spent taking each one that's a bonus.

I've been top of the Irish hotpics a handful of times which isn't an amazing achievement because that was with less than 20 fabs and on one occasion just 12.

The one thing I took from that was everyone else on there was 20 years younger so I was flying the flag for the old boys.

If that's validation then so be it but I expect nothing for fabbing someone else's pics.

Reply privately

By *indergirlWoman
over a year ago

somewhere, someplace

Fabbing is about showing appreciation for the pic, be that you find them hot, be that you just like the picture concept etc etc. Nothing whatsoever to do with anything else. If you're fabbing in the hope it'll get a meet with them then you need to rethink

Reply privately

By *illingVicMan
over a year ago

Sevenoaks

So what?

Bloody hell. I'm playing with words. Chill "

You got a full suite of fabs from me, half for the pictures, half for that comeback

Reply privately

By *illingVicMan
over a year ago

Sevenoaks

So what?

Bloody hell. I'm playing with words. Chill

I'm pissing on your cornflakes,you chill "

And again

Reply privately

over a year ago

So what was the point?

So why bother?

Then don’t, it’s your choice, but I’m genuinely curious, why do you feel you need to get something back? "

Why post your picture for strangers to send you upvotes? Why do they need the approval of internet weirdos?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I kind of thing fabbing of pictures can be exclusionary in a way. To some with certain kink.

So exhibitionists love having their photos seen. But hot pictures are often filled with the same people (me included as I post often even though I'm at the lower end). And this is especially true the higher up the pages we go. Does this mean that those who are into exhibitionism are excluded from partaking in their kink, if they aren't able to get on the front page? "

That makes sense.

The person will be on the Fabbed Pics pages somewhere, even if it's page 1,938,946

Every runner can't win the race. There has to be a winner. Apart from those weird schools where everyone taking part gets a star.

Reply privately

over a year ago

So what was the point?

So why bother?

Then don’t, it’s your choice, but I’m genuinely curious, why do you feel you need to get something back?

Why post your picture for strangers to send you upvotes? Why do they need the approval of internet weirdos?"

I don’t need approval, or validation, but I enjoy being appreciated

Reply privately

By *emorefridaCouple
over a year ago

La la land

"I kind of thing fabbing of pictures can be exclusionary in a way. To some with certain kink.

So exhibitionists love having their photos seen. But hot pictures are often filled with the same people (me included as I post often even though I'm at the lower end). And this is especially true the higher up the pages we go. Does this mean that those who are into exhibitionism are excluded from partaking in their kink, if they aren't able to get on the front page?

That makes sense.

The person will be on the Fabbed Pics pages somewhere, even if it's page 1,938,946

Every runner can't win the race. There has to be a winner. Apart from those weird schools where everyone taking part gets a star. "

I totally agree there are all always winners. But in a way I can see how some can feel excluded from the excitement and buzz of so many people seeing their pictures.

Reply privately

By *asilyled1Man
over a year ago

ogmore valley

If I like a pic I’ll fab it. Not expecting acknowledgment for it. Plus it’s goes on the pics you’ve fabbed list in case I want to re browse.

Reply privately

By *otsossieMan
over a year ago

Chesterfield

If I get a pic fabbed then I get a little dopamine hit.

I fab pics I like. That doesn’t necessarily equate to “hotness”, I generally prefer the slightly abstract pics.

Although I do sometimes have a little growl to myself at the mind-blowing stunningness of some of the ladies on here.

I’m not that bothered about the “hot pics” selector.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I've never actually looked at who has fabbed my pic. Mind you, ive only got one as public, so there you go!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I've never actually looked at who has fabbed my pic. Mind you, ive only got one as public, so there you go!! "

I just fabbed it.

Reply privately

By *tue555Man
over a year ago

Passed Beyond Reach

Majority of FABS are to get attention, like empty complements. They are about geting round unread messages and deletions - simples.

It is human nature to like complements even if there is no sincerity behind them same as FABs. How many posts asking for FABs, of course it is validation some need that.

It is the same as others (guys especially) dissing other guys on threads like this who are entitled to their opinion, just because people don't like them doesn’t make them wrong. To get attention from others by trying to put them down.

Just the way it is

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Majority of FABS are to get attention, like empty complements. They are about geting round unread messages and deletions - simples.

It is human nature to like complements even if there is no sincerity behind them same as FABs. How many posts asking for FABs, of course it is validation some need that.

It is the same as others (guys especially) dissing other guys on threads like this who are entitled to their opinion, just because people don't like them doesn’t make them wrong. To get attention from others by trying to put them down.

Just the way it is

"

You are the only person who hasn’t dismissed me out of hand, because I don’t agree with their narrative. I was originally talking about exclusion. They supposed I was upset about a lack of vindication.

Reply privately

By *pursChick aka ShortieWoman
over a year ago

On a mooch

The one question that doesn’t seem to have been answered is ‘what does the fabber of a photo get out of it’, except what has already been mentioned, appreciating a good photo, arty shot etc.

I get all those photos I admire in one place without having to go into each profile to find them again.

Reply privately

By *emorefridaCouple
over a year ago

La la land

"Majority of FABS are to get attention, like empty complements. They are about geting round unread messages and deletions - simples.

Just the way it is

You are the only person who hasn’t dismissed me out of hand, because I don’t agree with their narrative. I was originally talking about exclusion. They supposed I was upset about a lack of vindication. "

No some have asked for clarification on what you mean by exclusion. I posted how fabbing can potentially be exclusionary.

Reply privately

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

Wow moaning about fabbing pics

Whatever next

Dont do it then

OP

Reply privately

over a year ago

So what was the point?"

Whats the point of life ?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Just the way it is

You are the only person who hasn’t dismissed me out of hand, because I don’t agree with their narrative. I was originally talking about exclusion. They supposed I was upset about a lack of vindication.

No some have asked for clarification on what you mean by exclusion. I posted how fabbing can potentially be exclusionary. "

Person A fabs a picture. Person B receives the fab.

Person A is left with nothing to show for their actions

Person B doesn’t need to acknowledge person A. Person A is excluded because they don’t get any reward for their action. They are unimportant. All they have achieved is to make person B feel better about themselves. They are excluded from person b narrative.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Wow moaning about fabbing pics

Whatever next

Dont do it then

OP

"

I have. It’s not moaning it’s discussion

Reply privately

By *urvyBi-84Man
over a year ago

Lancs

"Person A fabs a picture. Person B receives the fab.

Person B doesn’t need to acknowledge person A. Person A is excluded because they don’t get any reward for their action. They are unimportant. All they have achieved is to make person B feel better about themselves. They are excluded from person b narrative. "

Whether or not Person A is excluded depends entirely on their motivation.

Person A is only excluded in this scenario if they expect a response from Person B and do not receive one. They feel ignored and thus excluded.

If Person A is paying a compliment with no expectation of anything in return, then it is a one-way transaction and they are not excluded from anything. They do not feel ignored and thus are not excluded.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Person B doesn’t need to acknowledge person A. Person A is excluded because they don’t get any reward for their action. They are unimportant. All they have achieved is to make person B feel better about themselves. They are excluded from person b narrative.

Person A is only excluded in this scenario if they expect a response from Person B and do not receive one. They feel ignored and thus excluded.

If Person A is paying a compliment with no expectation of anything in return, then it is a one-way transaction and they are not excluded from anything. They do not feel ignored and thus are not excluded. "

You have just proved my argument correct. Your second scenario doesn’t exist. They have paid the compliment for a reason.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

If Person A is paying a compliment with no expectation of anything in return, then it is a one-way transaction and they are not excluded from anything. They do not feel ignored and thus are not excluded. "

Bloody hell! This is hurting my brain!

Reply privately

over a year ago

If Person A is paying a compliment with no expectation of anything in return, then it is a one-way transaction and they are not excluded from anything. They do not feel ignored and thus are not excluded.

Bloody hell! This is hurting my brain! "

Mine too

Reply privately

By *urvyBi-84Man
over a year ago

Lancs

You have just proved my argument correct. Your second scenario doesn’t exist. They have paid the compliment for a reason. "

No, I haven’t proven your argument correct at all. Your argument is only correct IF Person A is expecting a reply from Person B.

The second scenario does exist because that is why I and a lot of other people in the thread Fab pictures - we are paying a compliment with no expectation of anything in return. You might not understand that or do that, but that doesn’t mean it does not exist.

Reply privately

over a year ago

What a load of bollocks

Some people spend too long thinking about things. The option is there and people use it how they want to. Fabbing a pic doesn’t guarantee any interaction at all and if you expect it to then have a word with yourself

Reply privately

over a year ago

You have just proved my argument correct. Your second scenario doesn’t exist. They have paid the compliment for a reason. "

So they should get a shag or a message or something as payment for the Fab....?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Just the way it is

No some have asked for clarification on what you mean by exclusion. I posted how fabbing can potentially be exclusionary.

Person B doesn’t need to acknowledge person A. Person A is excluded because they don’t get any reward for their action. They are unimportant. All they have achieved is to make person B feel better about themselves. They are excluded from person b narrative. "

So person A chooses to do something knowing there is no reward and then comments about it on a forum because they haven’t been rewarded for something they don’t get rewarded for.

Person B, C, D etc ask for clarification and they get a mouthful from person A because they ask why he feels that he should have been rewarded for doing something without a reward?

The question I have for the OP is what reward do you want for Fabbing a picture? If you think it is excluding you and you are aggrieved enough to start a thread then you must have an idea of what you would like in response for your Fabs.

Mr HH

Reply privately

By *eyond PurityCouple
over a year ago

Lincolnshire

Jesus if we had to have sex with everyone who FAB’s our pics then C might as well stay in bed…I’ll have to make tea and coffee for everyone.

I wouldn’t mind for my pics - I don’t get as many FAB’s but there’s some hot women who FAB them

K

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Jesus if we had to have sex with everyone who FAB’s our pics then C might as well stay in bed…I’ll have to make tea and coffee for everyone.

I wouldn’t mind for my pics - I don’t get as many FAB’s but there’s some hot women who FAB them

K"

You and me both!

Mr HH

Reply privately

By *ecadent_DevonMan
over a year ago

Okehampton

If they are “doing it for themselves” then surely that is the return. Whilst I recognise a troll post when I see it, I do like to point out inconsistencies. There I replied to your thread. What do I get out of it? I feel excluded

Reply privately

By *ntrigued32Couple
over a year ago

Nottingham

I get satisfaction from the fact that they are happy with a fab. Simple really.

Jo.Xx

Reply privately

By *urvyBi-84Man
over a year ago

Lancs

"Jesus if we had to have sex with everyone who FAB’s our pics then C might as well stay in bed…I’ll have to make tea and coffee for everyone.

K"

If we had to shag everyone who fabbed my pictures I’d have to shag a surprising number of straight men as well as some very lovely ladies, haha!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Just the way it is

You are the only person who hasn’t dismissed me out of hand, because I don’t agree with their narrative. I was originally talking about exclusion. They supposed I was upset about a lack of vindication. "

I disagree, you’re being asked questions, for clarity, not being dismissed.

Reply privately

By *inky Biscuit DunkerMan
over a year ago

Gloucestershire

What's the point?

Well, it makes me smile when someone fabs one of my pics. I'm sure it does with others too.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Starting to think this thread is just a badly worded way of saying "I fab lots of photos but I'm not getting any meets"? The usual entitlement with bells on.

Reply privately

By *asilyled1Man
over a year ago

ogmore valley

"I get satisfaction from the fact that they are happy with a fab. Simple really.

Jo.Xx "

So if you fab mine it doesn’t mean you want sexy time!!?? Sad times

Reply privately

over a year ago

The point is to appreciate the effort that is go into taking the ones that you like and the fact someone has the confidence to share it with others.

If you think this is exclusion, do you talk to everybody that you see each day, or are you excluding strangers? Get a grip OP

Reply privately

By *elethWoman
over a year ago

Gloucestershire

So what was the point?

No I don’t particularly care why they made the choice, if someone dabs my pic I appreciate there fab for what it is, a liking of a pic nothing more.

*fabs "

It seems to me that you've yet to explain how Fabs are exclusive? We've established that you don't feel like you get anything from Fabbing photos, ok, don't Fab them, however how are they exclusive?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Maybe the op regrets starting this thread now. Hope you have your tin hat on!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'm here for the drama.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I'm here for the drama."

I’m here for the fabs

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Hot photos and fabs pics helps keep a user base of woman that don’t meet but like the attention, and their pics keep other people coming back to view them

Realistically, a swinging website doesn’t need a daily picture popularity contest. But it does have the desired effect of keeping traffic rolling "

I completely disagree with this statement. If a pic hits hot pics it's gets more viewings. Opens up the possibilities to swing and the fabs is a list of profiles to look at plus all the veris are also profiles to look at. It's not a popularity contest, its a way of getting seen more and accessing more profiles you may not have come across yourself. And it works beautifully.

Sometimes I do despair at your posts.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Oh, first a thread mocking, then the sarcasm of a post when there is a response. How droll.

I fab a picture that I like. I get the satisfaction of having seen something that has given me pleasure and I am grateful that I can show my appreciation for their effort with a simple click on a link.

Reply privately

By *utterypopcornCouple
over a year ago

oxford

This baffles me. It’s easy if you are Fabbing a photo with an expectation of something in return I would strongly recommend you stop for your own well-being.

We fab photos we like or people we know or a subtle way to show an interest, but with no expectation and what is wrong with doing something you think someone will benefit from.

If we all did a bit more of that the world would be a better place

Reply privately

By *ny1localMan
over a year ago

READING

If I was to be f..ked by every one that fabbed my pics, I wouldn't be able to sit down for month just enjoy the fab and carry on with the way you want to go through life. Life's too short not to.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Just the way it is

So person A chooses to do something knowing there is no reward and then comments about it on a forum because they haven’t been rewarded for something they don’t get rewarded for.

Person B, C, D etc ask for clarification and they get a mouthful from person A because they ask why he feels that he should have been rewarded for doing something without a reward?

The question I have for the OP is what reward do you want for Fabbing a picture? If you think it is excluding you and you are aggrieved enough to start a thread then you must have an idea of what you would like in response for your Fabs.

Mr HH"

I don’t expect anything in return. I’m not so naive. What I’m saying is why bother because you don’t get anything in return.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Oh, first a thread mocking, then the sarcasm of a post when there is a response. How droll.

I fab a picture that I like. I get the satisfaction of having seen something that has given me pleasure and I am grateful that I can show my appreciation for their effort with a simple click on a link."

And do you believe that they acknowledge your appreciation?

Reply privately

By *hroatQueen_CATV/TS
over a year ago

Carlisle

No harm in fabbing a picture! Even if you like the picture and don't even meet no harm done. I don't just fab everyone's though! sometimes you like the person and the picture just happens to be hot. Lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Maybe the op regrets starting this thread now. Hope you have your tin hat on!! "

I’m a big boy now. I can take it. Most of the replies have made this about me. That I’m aggrieved at being ignored after fabbing pictures and not being thanked profusely. I’ve been called a troll.

I admit I haven’t explained myself very well. Perhaps I have upset the apple cart, because fab is perfect and can’t be criticised.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"This baffles me. It’s easy if you are Fabbing a photo with an expectation of something in return I would strongly recommend you stop for your own well-being.

We fab photos we like or people we know or a subtle way to show an interest, but with no expectation and what is wrong with doing something you think someone will benefit from.

If we all did a bit more of that the world would be a better place "

I’m not saying that anyone should get anything in return. I’m saying that because you don’t get anything in return you are excluded

Reply privately

over a year ago

"What is the point of this? Surely it’s a form of exclusion.

The point is to appreciate the effort that is go into taking the ones that you like and the fact someone has the confidence to share it with others.

If you think this is exclusion, do you talk to everybody that you see each day, or are you excluding strangers? Get a grip OP "

Some deep thinkers on here.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I fab a picture that I like. I get the satisfaction of having seen something that has given me pleasure and I am grateful that I can show my appreciation for their effort with a simple click on a link.

And do you believe that they acknowledge your appreciation?"

I don't fab the photo in expectation of an acknowledgement. I simply like it and if my fab gives the owner pleasure, all the better.

That's my reason for doing it. Others may have other reasons also.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I don't fab the photo in expectation of an acknowledgement. I simply like it and if my fab gives the owner pleasure, all the better.

That's my reason for doing it. Others may have other reasons also."

I’m sorry what you are saying doesn’t make sense. You have contradicted yourself.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"This baffles me. It’s easy if you are Fabbing a photo with an expectation of something in return I would strongly recommend you stop for your own well-being.

I’m not saying that anyone should get anything in return. I’m saying that because you don’t get anything in return you are excluded "

How is participating being excluded? Surely, you would be excluded if you were unable to fab.

If you attend a concert, are you excluded because the artist didn't thank you personally? The exclusion would be in your being prohibited from attending in the first place. By attending, you were able to enjoy the performance. That is your inclusion through participation.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I’m sorry what you are saying doesn’t make sense. You have contradicted yourself. "

Please explain the contradiction.

Reply privately

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

Behave you two

Reply privately

By *ad NannaWoman
over a year ago

East London

Someone allows their pics to be fabbed, I fab them, they get what they want and I'm happy to obliged.

I fab gay men's pics; I'm pretty sure I'm not going to get anything else from doing that.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I’m not saying that anyone should get anything in return. I’m saying that because you don’t get anything in return you are excluded

How is participating being excluded? Surely, you would be excluded if you were unable to fab.

If you attend a concert, are you excluded because the artist didn't thank you personally? The exclusion would be in your being prohibited from attending in the first place. By attending, you were able to enjoy the performance. That is your inclusion through participation."

This is a good point. But usually the artist thanks the audience at the end.

Your last sentence is correct. The previous ones are nonsensical.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I’m sorry what you are saying doesn’t make sense. You have contradicted yourself.

Please explain the contradiction."

You seem like an intelligent chap. Figure it out for yourself.

Reply privately

over a year ago

They get a fab, I get wanking material

Reply privately

over a year ago

If you attend a concert, are you excluded because the artist didn't thank you personally? The exclusion would be in your being prohibited from attending in the first place. By attending, you were able to enjoy the performance. That is your inclusion through participation.

Your last sentence is correct. The previous ones are nonsensical. "

Ah, I see; someone who isn't able to have a discussion or debate without throwing insults when he is unable to make his point.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Please explain the contradiction.

You seem like an intelligent chap. Figure it out for yourself. "

I'm certainly intelligent enough to tell when it's pointless to discuss with someone with a chip on his shoulder.

With that, I shall leave this thread well alone.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Your last sentence is correct. The previous ones are nonsensical.

Ah, I see; someone who isn't able to have a discussion or debate without throwing insults when he is unable to make his point."

I could easily say the same thing about you. Where is the insult? In what way have I insulted you? I have made my point. But you have twisted it to mean something else. When you said inclusion through participation, you made an excellent point.

Reply privately

By *nliveneTV/TS
over a year ago

Selby

When i fab a picture is because i like that picture , also can be one way to show interest

Reply privately

over a year ago

That’s the contradiction.

Reply privately

By *hunderace...Man
over a year ago

Dudley

"You can fab pictures? "

Seduced now stop playing the innocent...your always fabbing mine then deleting them only to fab them some more...

Reply privately

over a year ago

"You can fab pictures?

Seduced now stop playing the innocent...your always fabbing mine then deleting them only to fab them some more... "

Now this is the way forward.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Not unless you look like me then it’s the opposite

I’m joking ! Anyway what ?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

You should be fabs official spokesman. Great positivity

Reply privately

over a year ago

You should be fabs official spokesman. Great positivity "

I know right ?

You’d be surprised!

I didn’t read the thread but I’m not sure how the option of Fab’ing is excluding anyone ?

Obviously not me my chin picture gets lit up constantly haha

Reply privately

over a year ago

I know right ?

You’d be surprised!

I didn’t read the thread but I’m not sure how the option of Fab’ing is excluding anyone ?

"

It’s complicated and I’m getting bored of it now lol. Don’t bother reading the thread. Most of it is repetitive dull arguments. Highly boring.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I know right ?

You’d be surprised!

It’s complicated and I’m getting bored of it now lol. Don’t bother reading the thread. Most of it is repetitive dull arguments. Highly boring. "

But My mail was hilarious right ?!

Don’t want you painting me with the boring brush !?

I have to read it now

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Exclusion - you have to explain that bit again - slowly so that mere mortals can understand "

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Exclusion - you have to explain that bit again - slowly so that mere mortals can understand "

I don’t think he was referencing us attractive people !

So I don’t feel the need to comment any further

Reply privately

By *hroatQueen_CATV/TS
over a year ago

Carlisle

"Behave you two "
Handbags at dawn! Hahaha x

Reply privately

over a year ago

I brought the above post forward, it was the only one I liked....

(no justification)

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Behave you two Handbags at dawn! Hahaha x"

Isn’t there always

Reply privately

By *nliveneTV/TS
over a year ago

Selby

None of you in this thread have fabed my pictures ! I feel excluded!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *hroatQueen_CATV/TS
over a year ago

Carlisle

"Behave you two Handbags at dawn! Hahaha x

Isn’t there always "

Not in my magical unicorn world of positive vibes and glitter no. hahaha

Reply privately

over a year ago

Let’s not take this too serious it’s only Fun after all

Mandy xxx

Reply privately

By *hroatQueen_CATV/TS
over a year ago

Carlisle

"None of you in this thread have fabed my pictures ! I feel excluded! "
hahaha

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Behave you two Handbags at dawn! Hahaha x

Isn’t there always Not in my magical unicorn world of positive vibes and glitter no. hahaha "

Any day passes ?

And a rainbow would be a nice touch

Reply privately