Back to The Lounge

strange feeling

Jump to newest

By *ittle_brat_evie!! OP   Woman
over a year ago

evesham

my car passed its MOT today without a single advisory

in all my years of driving (15 of them!!) i have never had that happen lol

usually i am making a teary phone call to the bank of dad cos it cost me £500!!!

Think my dad was secretly sad i didnt ring him other than to give me lift to go get my car

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Good to hear you have found a car that is in good shape!

over a year ago

"my car passed its MOT today without a single advisory

usually i am making a teary phone call to the bank of dad cos it cost me £500!!!

Think my dad was secretly sad i didnt ring him other than to give me lift to go get my car "

Start of a new era for you. Be sure to give the motor a good wash at the week end as a thank you...

over a year ago

evesham

Think my dad was secretly sad i didnt ring him other than to give me lift to go get my car

Start of a new era for you. Be sure to give the motor a good wash at the week end as a thank you... "

dont need to....the garage did it for me

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

Cars... can be a never ending cause of concern and yet we need and apreciate them when they do as they are told. Bit like men really....

over a year ago

"Cars... can be a never ending cause of concern and yet we need and apreciate them when they do as they are told. Bit like men really.... "

It's the ones that back fire you have to be mindful of

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

"Cars... can be a never ending cause of concern and yet we need and apreciate them when they do as they are told. Bit like men really....

It's the ones that back fire you have to be mindful of "

Absolutely... they tend to be the interesting ones... see, it is all about a challenge, the idea of what is needed, technically... to fix them

over a year ago

Think my dad was secretly sad i didnt ring him other than to give me lift to go get my car "

I drive an Alfa Romeo, this has never happened to me...lol

over a year ago

That's good news thumb)I had that 2 years running and this year cost me £75 which included the MOT charge

I hope you rang him anyway and had a good ole chin wag

over a year ago

evesham

"That's good news thumb)I had that 2 years running and this year cost me £75 which included the MOT charge

I hope you rang him anyway and had a good ole chin wag "

he lives next dor and had to drve me all the way to Erdington to go get my car haha

i made him a cup of tea for his trouble....i'm so good to him

over a year ago

"Cars... can be a never ending cause of concern and yet we need and apreciate them when they do as they are told. Bit like men really....

It's the ones that back fire you have to be mindful of Absolutely... they tend to be the interesting ones... see, it is all about a challenge, the idea of what is needed, technically... to fix them "

Brains and King Dick spanners!!!

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

It's the ones that back fire you have to be mindful of Absolutely... they tend to be the interesting ones... see, it is all about a challenge, the idea of what is needed, technically... to fix them

Brains and King Dick spanners!!! "

Nuts, bolts, screws and their drivers ... it is awesome what you can achieve when you apply a bit of torque;-)

over a year ago

It's the ones that back fire you have to be mindful of Absolutely... they tend to be the interesting ones... see, it is all about a challenge, the idea of what is needed, technically... to fix them

Brains and King Dick spanners!!! Nuts, bolts, screws and their drivers ... it is awesome what you can achieve when you apply a bit of torque;-)"

Exerting the exact correct pressure is also key. Incorrect torque setting and you may end up blowing nuts, bolts everywhere. PPE may be required too, safety goggles maybe required

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

Brains and King Dick spanners!!! Nuts, bolts, screws and their drivers ... it is awesome what you can achieve when you apply a bit of torque;-)

Exerting the exact correct pressure is also key. Incorrect torque setting and you may end up blowing nuts, bolts everywhere. PPE may be required too, safety goggles maybe required "

I would imagine you looking very sexy wearing nothing but PPE and googles...;-) Now there's a thought!!

over a year ago

Brains and King Dick spanners!!! Nuts, bolts, screws and their drivers ... it is awesome what you can achieve when you apply a bit of torque;-)

Exerting the exact correct pressure is also key. Incorrect torque setting and you may end up blowing nuts, bolts everywhere. PPE may be required too, safety goggles maybe required I would imagine you looking very sexy wearing nothing but PPE and googles...;-) Now there's a thought!! "

I'm anticipating a role play scenario developing, possibly for sometime in the future

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

Exerting the exact correct pressure is also key. Incorrect torque setting and you may end up blowing nuts, bolts everywhere. PPE may be required too, safety goggles maybe required I would imagine you looking very sexy wearing nothing but PPE and googles...;-) Now there's a thought!!

I'm anticipating a role play scenario developing, possibly for sometime in the future "

Shhhhhh dont tell others - next thing I know we will be asked to write 50 shapes of PPE

over a year ago

Exerting the exact correct pressure is also key. Incorrect torque setting and you may end up blowing nuts, bolts everywhere. PPE may be required too, safety goggles maybe required I would imagine you looking very sexy wearing nothing but PPE and googles...;-) Now there's a thought!!

I'm anticipating a role play scenario developing, possibly for sometime in the future

Shhhhhh dont tell others - next thing I know we will be asked to write 50 shapes of PPE"

Due to copyright laws Mr King Dick Spanner will have to be changed to Mr King Prick Spanner... Just an observation.

By *innamon!Woman
over a year ago

no matter

good old dad.... that was lucky..great job lets hope it lasts another year.

In our case its the bank of Mum .. with calls from NYC saying Mummmm can you pay my rent, little sod. !

By *andyguy59Man
over a year ago

Gatwick

"I drive an Alfa Romeo, this has never happened to me...lol"

It does make it'self available to drive now and again then...lol

By *andyguy59Man
over a year ago

Gatwick

"In our case its the bank of Mum .. with calls from NYC saying Mummmm can you pay my rent, little sod. ! "

I get calls like that ....i always know it is going to cost me when the call starts "Hello Dad" (any other words and its fine - just when she needs money it's "Hello Dad")

Funnily enough there was an ad on for NatWest over the summer where daughter lost her holiday money and rang her father, the call in the ad started with "Hello Dad"...made me smile

By *empting Devil.Woman
over a year ago

Sheffield

"good old dad.... that was lucky..great job lets hope it lasts another year.

In our case its the bank of Mum .. with calls from NYC saying Mummmm can you pay my rent, little sod. ! "

Wow! Of all the things to need a hand to pay! Isn't it supposed to be unexpected bills that generate a call to the rents? Not a regular bill like the actual rent!

By *andyguy59Man
over a year ago

Gatwick

" Isn't it supposed to be unexpected bills that generate a call to the rents? Not a regular bill like the actual rent! "

Yes have had to pay regular bills too, but in the main it was because the student loan had not come through

over a year ago

"

"I drive an Alfa Romeo, this has never happened to me...lol"

It does make it'self available to drive now and again then...lol"

I shouldn't mock it really, its a great car and in truth its not that unreliable. its more a matter of knowing what the common faults are. And when she's running right there's nothing better on the road.

Post new Message to Thread