Back to The Lounge

thank goodness

Jump to newest

By *icecouple561 OP   Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

For masks.

I wear mine for other people's sake. I currently have a full David Bellamy style beard and moustache (Mrs N here) which I don't want to wax until the weekend. My mask has prevented shoppers from having to witness this horror

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

I'll know it when I find it.

Masks are amazing inventions for hiding the face aren't they? I had a bit of stubble rash on my face and didn't have to inflict my puffy lips and red mouth area on others.

By *ad NannaWoman
over a year ago

East London

Hear,hear.

I was glad of mine when I left the dentist last week with a slightly palsied face from the numbing injections.

Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

[Removed by poster at 29/09/21 15:20:21]

Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Masks are amazing inventions for hiding the face aren't they? I had a bit of stubble rash on my face and didn't have to inflict my puffy lips and red mouth area on others. "

Indeed they are. I wonder why I insist on wearing lipstick though

Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Hear,hear.

I was glad of mine when I left the dentist last week with a slightly palsied face from the numbing injections.

"

I hate that. You're never sure if you're dribbling either

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

What are these masks you speak of OP?

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"[Mask Removed by poster at 29/09/21 15:20:21]"

Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"What are these masks you speak of OP? "

Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"[Mask Removed by poster at 29/09/21 15:20:21]

"

Ya devil!

By *ad NannaWoman
over a year ago

East London

"Hear,hear.

I hate that. You're never sure if you're dribbling either "

My mask soaked it up

Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Hear,hear.

I hate that. You're never sure if you're dribbling either

My mask soaked it up "

nice

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

"Masks are amazing inventions for hiding the face aren't they? I had a bit of stubble rash on my face and didn't have to inflict my puffy lips and red mouth area on others.

Indeed they are. I wonder why I insist on wearing lipstick though "

How does lipstick stay on when wearing a mask? I really want to wear a dark red autumnal shade but worried about transferring.

By *indergirlWoman
over a year ago

somewhere, someplace

"For masks.

I wear mine for other people's sake. I currently have a full David Bellamy style beard and moustache (Mrs N here) which I don't want to wax until the weekend. My mask has prevented shoppers from having to witness this horror "

Having pcos it's been excellent for me wearing a mask all day in work, I've not had to deal with the fuzz and leave it to its own devices unless I've been seeing someone in person

Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Masks are amazing inventions for hiding the face aren't they? I had a bit of stubble rash on my face and didn't have to inflict my puffy lips and red mouth area on others.

How does lipstick stay on when wearing a mask? I really want to wear a dark red autumnal shade but worried about transferring."

I use the 24 hour ones. The only thing that gets them off is eating a large oily salad or a sausage roll

Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"For masks.

I wear mine for other people's sake. I currently have a full David Bellamy style beard and moustache (Mrs N here) which I don't want to wax until the weekend. My mask has prevented shoppers from having to witness this horror

Having pcos it's been excellent for me wearing a mask all day in work, I've not had to deal with the fuzz and leave it to its own devices unless I've been seeing someone in person "

I was at the hairdresser recently and removed my mask for him to go round my ears with the colour. I silently laughed to myself about the massively long, white whisker that grows ony jaw line.

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

How does lipstick stay on when wearing a mask? I really want to wear a dark red autumnal shade but worried about transferring.

I use the 24 hour ones. The only thing that gets them off is eating a large oily salad or a sausage roll "

Perfect thank you Nice! I'll abstain from sausage while wearing it.

Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

I use the 24 hour ones. The only thing that gets them off is eating a large oily salad or a sausage roll

Perfect thank you Nice! I'll abstain from sausage while wearing it."

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"[Mask Removed by poster at 29/09/21 15:20:21]

Ya devil! "

By *imi_RougeWoman
over a year ago

Portsmouth

How does lipstick stay on when wearing a mask? I really want to wear a dark red autumnal shade but worried about transferring."

Maybelline superstay is excellent for this!

By *imi_RougeWoman
over a year ago

Portsmouth

I'd just had some skin cancer cut out of my face when we first had to start wearing masks, so was quite glad that people couldn't see the scar and stitches.

Post new Message to Thread